All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 17'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fun_one582002fun_one582002almost 6 years ago
Killing me, these long loving stories.

I really liked the story, very arousing, too arousing lol. The author surelyknows how to inspire.. Thanks so much.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 6 years ago
^__^

Great chapter. Well worth the wait. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars yet again BUT

i think it could start to get a little redundant. the sex scenes never fail to excite me - but there have been way too many close calls, and at some point after Wally World (or at WW) you may want to find a way to head towards some closure with the big elephant in the room. Justin!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Huh

They are all excited going to a flea market?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enough already

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Love this story! Am always looking out for it. Love the mom son relationship. You seldom get one in a normal family environment. Very arousing. Would be cool if they had a weekend away together. You are a superb story teller

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Time for the Explosion!

I have loved this story and as a die-hard romantic have been praying for Jeremy and Jenny to find a happy ending to their love story but when a love burns as white hot as theirs it doesn't just fade away it explodes and consumes all life around it. Onedragon can wimp out and let them fade away but I hope he continues the realism he has imparted in this series so far. The lovers will get caught and Jenny will choose her husband which will leave Jeremy devastated, any mature man in his shoes would be but an 18 yr. old would definitely be and 18 yr olds do destructive things to themselves or to others. My heart is beginning to hurt for what's coming for Jeremy and I wish the knife in his heart would just come now and end his impending suffering. Jeremy will have lost everything and that's a very dark place for a young man. Maybe Jeremy has an accident and drifts into a coma to quietly pass away with Jenny by his side. It would be a mercy killing and save the rest of his family.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
you don't need to kill jeremy

to have this end! there are many possible other endings - including fast forwarding to college where he falls in love with someone his own age. the writer is certainly leading you to know mom knows to enjoy it now - nothing lasts. he could still from time to time fool around with mom - but he'll have a steady. or justin has a heart attack, mom and jeremy realize they can't do it any more, and he goes off to college and Dad recovers. and plenty of others. but lets not kill off Jeremy!!! i like him too much!

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationalmost 6 years ago
Love this series

Love the passion, the infidelity, the nuance. Too often stories in this genre either paint the dad as a monster to make it easier to justify or it all just descends into a farcical family orgy. You don't take the easy way out. These protagonists make complicated moral choices and it is much more interesting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
go on

let dad feel the tension between mom & son

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dads not innocent

While they r at the park a woman with kids that knows good ole Dad confronts them which explains why hes been as cold as he has been--it would add to the twist that for the younger kids to stay together while they continue their affairs

forever316forever316almost 6 years ago
Them 2 together is the best

The story is so much better when its just him and his mom. It just reads/feels much more natural. I love it. I'm also glad you gave the Aunt someone to love as well. I was starting to feel a bit bad for her. She deserves happiness too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
keep it up

Just keep it with him and mom. Its better that way, no need to add aunt or anyone else. Its also more fun when his mom is being all motherly and concerned about his school n other motherly things. But, can still joke with him about fooling around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Foursome anal

Would love a anal foursome with mum, aunt and grandmother Sharon that would be so HOT please think about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
eagerly waiting for your next chapter

eagerly waiting for your next chapter

OnedragonOnedragonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chap 18 will be soon

Warning though, it is a loong one!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
GREAT NEWS!!!

the longer the story - the BETTER. can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Looking forward to reading just hope it's soon !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

exiting to see chapter 18

OnedragonOnedragonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 18

Has been submitted!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing of this series!

I love reading this series! Please keep it just purely incest, mother/son which exactly like what you've tagged for this series in incest category. The romance story between them is just simply addicted and irresistible! Please keep writing and don't ever stop!!! Cheers!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES