On the Loveseat Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll always be five years old to me Jeremy. I'm sorry if I want to hold my children's hands! I won't be able to do it when you are gone to college!" Her response wasn't all acting. I could sense it in her voice.

I don't know if our little charade negated dad's suspicions, if he even had had any, or if we only gave birth to some. I told myself to pay more attention to what dad saw or might see. Just because we'd gotten away with so much so far, didn't mean we could be complacent in our incestual infidelity. I glanced at mom when we resumed walking, more distance now between us, and saw the worry in her eyes too. Her step was closer to dad also.

"How about we all take another ride on the Tunnels of Terror? That sound good dear?" Mom asked, the second question directed at my father.

I knew there would be no canoodling with mom this time!

It was agreed (as if we could now say no to Jojo and Johnny with it having been brought up!) that this would probably be the last ride of the day and we should ride it all together.

The line was longer than before, this was obviously the last ride of choice for a lot of families. I kept my distance from mom while we waited, instead chatting and otherwise keeping my siblings occupied. It was also to distract me from my situation and the fact that mom was draping herself on dad, telling him what a great idea today had been and that she was glad that we were able to spend this time together as a family. I suspected her closeness with dad was her response to our most recent near (?) miss.

We finally boarded the mine cars again, mom and dad together, Johnny seated alone, and Jojo and me behind the others.

I paid more attention to the ride this time, but also to the reactions of my little sister. Though she had ridden it earlier that day, her responses were almost as if it was for the first time again. Was there anything better than the face of a kid on an amusement park ride? Even the look that mom had had in that woman's room couldn't match the unbridled joy and excitement on my sister's face.

That, and dad seeing mom and I with our hands together, left me feeling somber at the end of the ride.

My life had become much like any ride here. Exhilarating highs while riding with the danger and fears, but then when the ride was over came that post-excitement and then the lows from its lack. What I wanted was the certainty of the highs without the fear of the lows.

I then had an epiphany.

What I wanted was what my father had.

The surety of his love for mom, and hers for him. That she was there when he needed physical connection, but that that availability meant that he didn't have to have it constantly, as I seemed to need. He had the highs of being in love with mom and that she loved him, without worrying that that would change.

If you could have cake whenever you wanted, just because there was one in the fridge didn't mean you had to get up and have some now. I was the kid that had to sneak that cake whenever I got the chance. Which meant that I wanted it that much more.

He wasn't ignoring mom, he was just complacent in his love of her. She just needed more emotional, and yes, physical, connection at this point in her life than he did.

This realization was like a ton of bricks landing on me.

It didn't change my feelings for mom, or want to alter what we were doing. I just understood dad better now.

It finally grew darker as the sun dropped behind some of the taller trees. The park lights came on. Though there were still hours left, it felt like the beginning of the end. With our early morning start, the long drive to get here, and the many hours spent on this beautiful day in the hot sun, none of us had any inclination to go on any more rides.

Well, there was that one that I would have gone on again!

We headed for the midway to try our collective hands at winning a prize or two.

Many of those games of 'skill' are rigged in some way in the parks favor. It wasn't that they don't want visitors to win prizes; they just want to make it more difficult. There are tricks for some of these games, and others it is merely luck. Not that it wasn't fun just trying, but if you don't have a goal to achieve there was no point in the trying.

The five of us tried various games with no luck. That we would only play once and fail, without learning how to succeed didn't help our chances either.

Until we came upon a game where a number of players would shoot a squirt gun trying to hit a hole on a clown's face that would somehow inflate a balloon. The first player to inflate his balloon until it popped would win a prize. My first try I won. I don't know if my video game shooting skill somehow carried over, or if it was just my hand-eye coordination.

Unfortunately, my win meant Johnny and Jojo had lost. Jojo lost interest, but Johnny insisted on playing again.

Having won, I was given the opportunity to play again to try for a bigger prize. With the encouragement of dad, I went again.

And won again.

It seemed so simple, but it must not have been, or everyone would have been playing. And winning.

I played four more times until I succeeded in winning a huge stuffed purple elephant. Johnny was upset that he lost each time, and from what I could see, he hadn't been even second or third either. I took possession of my trophy and turned towards mom. The scowl on her face was furious. My eyes locked on hers, even with her scorching glare, she was beautiful.

"I won this for my favorite girl!" I declared loudly holding out my arms with their enormous treasure.

Mom was shaking her head firmly but trying to keep it unnoticeable from anyone but me.

I bent to one knee and gave the garish elephant to my sister who wasn't much bigger than the stuffed pachyderm. Jojo squealed noisily and grabbed it from me. I'm sure there were parts of her screech that was heard by animals near and far. The relief on mom's face could have been seen by anyone if they hadn't had their eyes on the joyful little girl hugging her new best friend. Even I was soon forgotten. I didn't mind. The delight I had given my sister made it worth it.

As I stood again, I saw the disgust on my brother's face.

"Do you want me to try to win one for you, Johnny?" I asked him.

"I'm too old for a stuffed elephant." The look he had when he eyed his sister's prize said otherwise.

"Do you want one mom?" I looked at her while trying to be nonchalant.

Mom couldn't tell me no outright without seeming more suspicious. But she didn't want me to make such a show with a gift either. She didn't have to answer as she was saved by dad.

"If anyone is going to win you a stuffed animal Jenny, it is going to be me!" He proclaimed.

After his fourth try, my brother and I moved onto the next game with no luck there.

Across the way was a basketball-type game where you had to shoot a number of mini basketballs into a variety of hoops on a large backboard. The problem was that the hoops were at various slanted angles. The prize was based on the number of baskets you made and in which ones. Some of the metal rings seemed nearly impossible to get the ball through. Johnny played and though he didn't win anything, he seemed determined to keep trying. He got better the second time, making a few shots that I couldn't believe made it in. The third try he ended up winning a regular size basketball. Not bad for only playing three tries! I congratulated him on his success.

"It feels better when you win it yourself rather than be given it, doesn't it?" I asked as he cheerfully dribbled his new ball.

Johnny didn't answer me, but instead bounced the ball as he darted around behind me as if I couldn't stop him.

I smiled and told him we should go see how dad was doing.

Dad was just finishing his game, losing again.

But then played again.

I really didn't want to watch him continue to lose all night. I wondered how much he had spent already with nothing to show for it.

And then surprise! He managed to win. He was about to play again to try for a larger animal, but mom stopped him.

"That's alright Justin. I'll take that one. I don't have room to put anything bigger." Mom told him tactfully, accepting the small grey hippo.

"Mommy, mine is very bigger than yours!" Jojo crowed loudly.

"Yes dear, but I love mine just as much as you do yours." Mom told her daughter. With as much as dad had probably spent to win the barely-larger-than-a fist stuffed animal mom had better love her hippo!

We slowly made our way to the front of the park, all the shops there doing brisk business as the park patrons headed out. Dad suggested some snacks before we left. We stopped at one of the food shops and he bought a round of funnel cakes for us all, save Jojo who insisted on a cone of cotton candy. My sister promptly had a sugary pink ring around her mouth as she ate the fluffy confectionary.

Mom then suggested getting some souvenirs. Jojo started on that she wanted a pair of Willie ears as she had seen many others wearing. Johnny declared he didn't want anything so lame, which started an argument between my brother and sister. I knew it was due to the fact that they were both getting very tired from the long day. Mom and dad both stated that they were getting the large cheesy ears also, whether by choice or to calm their children's fighting. That didn't sway Johnny's opinion of the large ears, and I had to side with him. The two of us ended up getting bendable rainbow glow sticks that each of us fashioned into bizarre headgear of our own. Of course, this was only after we had a mock laser sword fight. Mom gave us both a warning look but didn't stop our play fighting.

Jojo proudly carried her purple elephant (after she'd finished her cotton candy), showing it to many people as they passed by. Johnny bounced his new ball as we walked. It started getting a little annoying, but no one said anything to him about it. Mom had tucked her little hippo into the neckline of her two tops, a guardian for anyone that might violate her there. Not that I was thinking of it!

My own trophy I carried secretly in my little paper bag!

I noticed mom shivering as the world darkened, the cool wind soothing for most. I saw a tee shirt shop and darted into it, as the others never paused. I found what I was looking for quickly and thankfully the checkout line wasn't long, most of the people in the store merely browsing. I half-ran to catch up with the family. I presented mom the shirt that I had bought for her. She stared at it for a moment too long, then gave me a warning look.

The design on the front was of a rollercoaster with male and female figures straddling it like giants. The logo for the ride was in one top corner and emblazoned below the picture was, 'I rode the Big Willie at Willie World!'

I saw mom's grimace turn into a smile as she pulled it on over her two skimpy tops, repositioning her hippo under the shoulder of the new shirt as if it was sleeping there.

"Thank you Jeremy." She said gratefully. The sly wink she gave was only intended for me, knowing the referenced intent of my gift. I only hoped that she would have a chance to ride the Big Willie after we left the park!

Dad read the shirt and his own sly smile at mom told me he was thinking the same thing. He then whispered something in her ear that made her grin and give him a wicked glance. I pretended to be looking the other way. I was sure he didn't think anything more about my gift than it was just a shirt to warm mom, and not to any activity we might have had in one of the park's women's rooms!

At least I hoped he didn't suspect.

Even if a husband was given to think his wife was cheating on him with another man, surely he wouldn't ever dream of thinking it could be his own son! It was something so farfetched as to be impossible, except that my life had become the farfetched impossible.

The blazing neon, LED, fluorescent, and incandescent lights of white through the full spectrum of the rainbow illuminated the darkness making it nearly as bright as with the noon sun. This multi-hued show was almost an attraction unto itself. It struck wonder into the youngsters, and even I will admit that little kid inside of me was still amazed by it. The simple awe of a man-made rainbow!

The crowds were hurrying to take their last rides of the day, the screams of those now riding still heard in the nighttime air. The slow procession of people as they were unnoticeably herded to the exits gave a finality to the day. Even I was getting tired and was ready to head homeward. The youthful energy of my brother and sister was waning and I was sure they would be unconscious soon after we hit the road.

I offered Jojo her aerial seat but she declined, instead walking while holding mom's hand. I might have offered it to Johnny, but he was too intent on his dribbling. Dad moved next to mom and put a hand around her waist, holding Jojo's elephant in his other arm. We were the picture of a normal family, much like the hundreds of others we could see getting ready to leave. How many of those others also had their little secrets? Any other sons and mothers having sex? Fathers and daughters? I studied the various people, trying to detect the subtle actions that spoke of something more. Whatever secrets that might be hidden, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

Dad finally declared aloud that we were leaving, Jojo and Johnny protesting the decision, but they had little energy left to argue for long.

We rode the tram back to our specific lot and weaved through the vehicles still scattered in it. There were far more empty spaces then seemed right for the amount of people still wandering about the park, as if the cars had left without their owners. Before we found dad's SUV, Johnny called out 'shotgun' with a sly grin at mom. She smiled as if acquiescing.

I told dad I could drive if he was too tired. Mom whirled to look at me, knowing that I would rather sit with her in the back then drive the long way home. My offer was a subterfuge, as I knew dad would refuse me and thus give me the guilt-free opportunity to sit where I wanted.

Jojo declared she wanted a window seat so she could stare at the lights of the park as we drove away. Mom sat in the middle of the back seat with me at the other window. Johnny and Jojo used the last bit of energy they had in recounting some of the highlights of the long day, both hugging their trophies in their laps. Dad put on the radio for background noise, and I'm sure to help him stay awake. Within twenty minutes, both siblings were unconscious. Mom's weary head rested on my shoulder completely innocently.

Not that I would keep it that way!

I had put a hand on her thigh, pleasantly pinked from the day of sun. I crept it up over her shorts, pressing on the sensitive spots hidden inside them. Mom made no move to stop me, or even to warn me about dad's nearness. I wiggled my hand into her khakis, the noises she made as I did so covered by the low music of the radio.

I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, which allowed me to get mom really worked up. Her responses were now louder, so much so that dad asked about them.

"Mom's fallen asleep on my shoulder. She's snoring a little." I replied.

"Don't wake her up; she's had a long day." Dad said over his shoulder without looking back.

"Oh, I won't. I've had a hard day too." I answered him softly over the classic rock that was playing.

I hoped mom picked up on my innuendo indicating my condition.

She moved her head from my shoulder and wriggled about until she could place it in my lap. Pretending she was asleep.

Yep, she got my message!

Her own fingers worked on my shorts, unfastening them and releasing my mighty member.

Mom slowly licked over the hot flesh, taking her time with her fellatio. My fingers in her shorts were in no hurry either.

In no short time mom worked her mouth over my domed head, her tongue slathering over it inside her lips. She was able to keep her silence now, as her mouth was full of hard cock. I, on the other hand, had to struggle to keep from gasping or moaning.

I failed, letting out a low groan.

"What's wrong now?" Dad asked as he looked at me in the rearview mirror.

"Mom's now sleeping in my lap and it's making me stiff." It may not have sounded too innocent to anyone that knew better, but it wasn't obvious enough for dad to realize.

"Well, just bear with it and don't wake up your mother." Dad commanded me sternly.

"Oh, I'm not going to keep her from what's she's doing." I knew it was a strange response but dad didn't question it.

Mom didn't like my answer and she gave me a soft bite on my delicate shaft to let me know of her displeasure.

My groan was louder than I intended from my surprised pain.

"Tough it out Jeremy. Your mom needs her rest." The scorn in dad's voice very evident!

"I know what she needs dad. I'm not going to keep her from getting it."

She was going to get my thick white cream with the way she was now sucking me deeply!

Mom nibbled again at my tender skin but I merely stroked her hair with my free hand in the darkened backseat.

But my fingers had her nearing her own brink.

The gurgling noises she made around my dick as she finally fell into ecstasy wasn't too far from a rough snort.

"It sounds like she's really deep asleep."

"Yeah, she's real deep now." I stated the position of my cockhead almost in mom's throat.

It had been a little while since our bathroom encounter and with all the teasing we had done during the day, that one time was not nearly enough to keep me from my own brink for very long. I unconsciously let out a soft moan.

"It's not that much farther." Dad said soothingly, as if I was suffering for him.

"Yeah, not much longer." I said to mom rather than dad, letting her know of my impending orgasm.

She worked her head quicker, pushing me over. I held mom's head still as I jerked my hips up a fraction, releasing my cum into her awaiting and hungry mouth. I grunted as mom sucked and swallowed my more than a mouthful.

"Mom's shifted about. I feel much better now." I informed my father.

"Just don't wake her." Dad reiterated.

Mom continued to work on my dick, cleaning it dutifully, then quietly sucked my semi-hardness as the miles fell away behind us. I kept my hand in her shorts but I wasn't trying to stimulate her to a second cumming, merely massaging her womanliness tenderly. Her purring was only loud enough for me to hear.

Sooner than I expected, we pulled onto our street and then into our driveway. Mom raised her head, groggily, as if she had just awoken. She woke Jojo off her giant purple pillow and leaned forward to nudge Johnny awake, who suddenly gripped his basketball tightly as if one of us might try to take it from him. Dad got out with barely a glance back at the rest of us. He wobbled a little as he walked, his exhaustion visible.

Mom grinned at me deviously as she climbed out behind Jojo, leaving me with my erection poking out of my still undone shorts. I hastily zipped up around my hard-on, a minor struggle while trying not to catch any delicate skin!

I followed the others into the house, mom leading the other two upstairs, still clutching their prizes, my own tight in my hand. I saw dad go to the kitchen, opening the fridge and pulling out some lunchmeat to make a late-night sandwich before he crashed.

I darted upstairs with a burst of renewed energy, catching mom as she closed Jojo's door.

"Dad's making a sandwich." I said off-handedly, but implying his delayed attention.

We stepped close and kissed furiously.

Mom stepped back after a couple of minutes.

"I'm a kind of upset with you." Her eyes burned so beautifully.

I just looked back innocently.