On the Loveseat Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly before us, there loomed the dark surface of a lake.

Erin told me to park just off the shoulder of the dirt road and before the car even came to a stop, she jumped out and ran towards the water. I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

I parked my car and followed Erin into the near darkness, the more-than-a-sliver of a moon giving little light to guide me.

I lost sight of Erin but as I passed a young tree, part of its shadow detached and sprang at me.

Erin was on me before I realized it was her.

Her arms were around my neck, her lips pressed to mine as her body molded itself to mine.

I wasn't sure if she had brought me out here in the near-wilds to murder me, but at least at first she was kissing me.

I kissed back as if my life might depend on it.

Erin bit my lip then pulled back from me. She was grinning widely that in the dim light was either sexy or maniacal.

"Give me your keys." Erin held out her hand between us.

Um ...

I handed them to her. She darted back to my car.

Was she now going to strand me here?

My headlights came on, nearly blinding me.

Erin came running back to me giggling.

"What's going on Erin?" I asked intently. I really worried about what we were doing out here miles from anyone else.

"We're going to have sex. Right here." She declared firmly, leaving me no say.

Uhh ...

I was speechless.

I surely wasn't going to argue with her!

"Right here?" I finally managed to get out.

"Yep. It's where I lost my virginity and I've had sex the first time with my boyfriends here. It's kinda my lucky spot." Erin said gleefully. The lights from the car shining through her curly hair made it look as if her head was wreathed in fire. It was an eerie sight. I might have shuddered if not for the promise of sex with this fire-headed minx.

"That seems like an odd ritual." I answered back. "If you're not with those boyfriends anymore, how lucky is it really?"

This made her pause, her face blank in thought.

"Are you trying to talk your way out of my pants?" Erin studied me as if I was a Martian.

"Uh ... no. I just wasn't expecting this. Not so soon." I was thrown for a loop. "I figured I would be the one to make the first move."

"Girls aren't allowed to go for what they want? That's kind of sexist of you." Erin had a shadowed frown on her face.

"No, no, that's not what I meant. You've just surprised me. A pleasant surprise." I stepped closer to her to wrap my hands around her lower back. "Maybe this will be my lucky spot now too."

I gave her a leering smile.

"Shut up and kiss me." Erin demanded.

I did so.

We kissed for long minutes in the misty light from my car. Our lips playing over their opposites like long-lost lovers. It was a few minutes before either of us got our tongues involved, Erin's pushed between my lips and I welcomed her in. With the end result already a guarantee, I felt less pressure to get her willing to go there. This allowed us each to get more heated. We didn't rush, but we weren't wasting any time either.

I ran my hands over her clothed figure, getting the lay of the land before it was revealed. Erin's hands were more single-minded, grabbing my ass and staying there. Erin's ass was very firm and was a nice handful that my hands returned to frequently in their roaming. I think Erin was grinding her crotch on me more than I was!

It was by mutual unspoken decision that we began to disrobe the other. My hands had strayed around her waist and I caught my thumbs in her top's hem and raised my hands lifting her soft cotton top up. Erin lifted her arms vertically to allow me to remove it. She had on a pink bra with flowery trim. Erin grinned as I stared at her revealed flesh. She then tugged my shirt over my head, breaking my stare when she did.

Our lips met again as our hands ran over our bare backs.

I paused for a minute before I flicked her bra unfastened. It hung loosely on her shoulders unable to fall free because of our closeness.

"That was pretty deft of you. An expert at bra removal?"

I didn't know if I wanted to brag how many I had undone or just play the innocent.

"Desire is the mother of intention." I quipped.

"I don't think that's how it goes."

"Shut up and kiss me."

And she did so.

A few minutes later Erin lowered herself, pulling me down with her. I was lying beside her with my chest and head over hers. Her bra was pushed aside and her pert breasts pressed against my skin, her nipples' hardness very evident. My own hardness was wasted on the cool grass.

As we pressed our mouths together, our tongues wandering aimlessly around the other, I moved my hands between us and over the smooth flesh of Erin's body. I cupped her breasts, possibly a C at least a B, and tweaked her pale pink nipples between my fingers. She let out a squeak as I did so. I didn't let that stop me from continuing. Erin's tits were so resilient and pliable after the fullness and softness of mom's and Aunt Jess's boobs. I kept up our kissing just to play with her tits longer. She made a comment about that fact.

"Are you just going to feel up my tits all night, or are you going to put your dick in me?" Erin asked very seriously as she pulled from my lips to stare at my face in the bright glare of my headlights.

How is it I had women asking me the strangest questions all the time?

"I'm not a 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am' kind of guy. I want you to enjoy it. All of it." I responded with feeling.

"Just don't take all night. I'm already prepped and ready to go. And we don't want to run out your car battery."

I didn't think that was an issue. Erin being 'prepped and ready' might be. I didn't want her to lose her interest.

I kissed her again which she willingly returned. I moved my hands down to her jeans and worked at the fastenings. I wanted to push my hand in her panties and tease her a bit but instead I started to push them off. Or should say, that I tried to push them off. They were so tight that I struggled to get the denim around her hips. I was puffing into her mouth as I worked at the task.

"Okay, they are kind of tight. Here." Erin broke our kiss again and helped me peel her jeans down her sexy legs.

Her pale skin shone in the harsh light from my parked car. My eyes took in her youthful beauty.

"I like the way you look at me." Erin smiled almost shyly.

"I've been accused of staring too much." I confessed. Just not who had told me that!

"It's cute. A girl could get used to being stared at."

I don't know about cute, but Jenny liked me staring.

Or she used to.

I had to shake that image away.

"Something wrong?" Erin asked with concern.

"No, nothing. Just a bad memory."

"I'm sorry. Let me kiss and make it better." She said sympathetically. Even motherly.

Not that that helped.

But I let her kiss me just the same.

My hands now roamed over the newly revealed skin. I could feel the goosebumps on her thighs.

"Are you cold?" It was my turn for concern.

"Slightly. You'll just have to warm me up." Erin smiled. Her face moved into the light, her eyes gleaming almost whitely in reflection.

"I know just how to do that." I said as I half-rose.

"Oh?"

She may have expected me to move on to the main event, but I had a show-stopping opening act first.

Erin's eyes widened as I moved my shoulders between her cool legs, pushing them apart.

She had on a matching pair of pink lacy panties. I could smell her readiness.

"I didn't expect this." Erin said mildly surprised.

"There's a lot to me that you won't expect." I said slyly not exactly sure what I meant, but it sounded smooth.

"Oh really? Show me."

I pulled the pretty pink panties off.

The grass, weeds actually, prickled my bare chest as I pressed my face into the darkness of her hidden treasure. I wiggled us slightly to one side so I could get a bit of light for my task. Not that I needed light, I could feel my way around with my tongue, but this was my first glimpse at Erin's womanhood and I wanted to see it.

She had a small patch of hair that may have been trimmed at some point and was only sparse around her outer lips. Her inner lips were still hiding her depths but they were opening like an evening flower. I surveyed the terrain for my imminent oral explorations.

"You're staring again." Erin giggled slightly, nervous and excited.

"It's just so beautiful." I stated honestly.

"You're a sweet talker too?"

"I've been told."

I leaned forward and gave her a kiss.

Then a second.

Then a soft slow lick from bottom to top.

"Oh!" Erin gasped.

I had her attention now.

I put my best effort for this first time with Erin. Not that I ever slacked in the pussy-munching department!

"Oh, that's good! You've done this before I take it."

I didn't take that as a question.

I just proved my experience as I lapped all around her succulent opening. I was merely teasing her to start, but also finding what she liked, what spots she most responded to my tongue's roaming licking.

"Oh, damn! You are good at this! I didn't expect this, but I will have to demand it from now on!" Erin said forcefully as she grabbed my hair and held my head in place.

I wasn't going to be moving it away anytime soon!

I also noticed she wasn't in such a hurry to proceed further anymore either!

"Oh God! Oh God! Lick me! Oh shit! Just like that! Right there! Right fucking there!" Erin moaned as I flicked her clit sharply. Her hands were almost pulling my hair out as she clenched her fists in her pleasure.

But I wasn't ready to make her orgasm yet!

I resumed my earlier tender lapping, letting my tongue plunge softly into her wide-open chasm.

"Oh no you don't! Lick my clitty again damn it!"

I grinned, inwardly, as my mouth was already otherwise occupied.

I continued to tease Erin, giving her soft kisses on her innermost thigh, licking her outer lips, just pretty much licking and kissing everywhere but on her throbbing clit.

"Please stop teasing me Jeremy! Lick me and make me cum! I'll suck you so good it'll blow your mind, just please lick my clitty now!" Erin now begged.

I stopped my blatant teasing, but wasn't ready to let her get off just yet.

I did lick her clit. Gently. As soft as a butterfly wingbeat.

"No! God Jeremy!" Erin cried out desperately pushing my head harder into her crotch. Not that that would change what I was doing to her.

My velvet torture.

A few quick flicks made her gasp loudly. Then slow licks up and down each wrinkly labia, softly sucking them into my mouth.

"I'm going to make you pay for this teasing Jeremy!" Erin now threatened me. Still, to no avail.

I played with her for a few more long minutes before I finally relented.

I flicked her clit again, letting her think I was still teasing, then I sucked it into my mouth and gently, so gently held it in my teeth and licked it as rapidly as I could manage, continuing to pull on it with my teeth.

I was about to add a couple fingers to push her over, but they were unnecessary as Erin's body froze rigid as if paralyzed. Then just as suddenly she spasmed violently, her legs wrapping around my back in a vice and her hands, rather fists, beat on the back of my head.

"Fuck! Oh holy fuck! Oooo!" She yelled loudly as her orgasm broke through her, leaving her a trembling ragdoll in its wake.

I softly licked up her flowing juices, reveling in her sweet taste. I continued this until she pushed my head away weakly.

"Stop, stop. It's sensitive now."

"Was that good for you?" I asked cockily. And needlessly.

"Oh shit, oh holy shit!" Erin croaked hoarsely, still trying to catch her breath. "Where the hell did you learn to do that? I've never been eaten like that before."

I grinned again, openly and proudly this time.

"Just something I picked up." I might explain about Veronica sometime, but I didn't think our first sexual encounter was a time to bring up a previous girlfriend, no matter how good Erin's orgasm had been.

"Just picked up huh?"

"Here and there."

"Keep your secrets." Erin told me as she recovered. "It's lucky for you that you now have me even more ready to fuck, or I'd be torturing you with an out-of-this-world teasing blowjob!"

Lucky for me!

"Yay, me!" I mock cheered.

"Shut up and kiss me damn you!" Erin grabbed my shoulder and pulled me up to her face.

After only a minute, it was my pants that we were struggling with.

I stood and shucked them and any remaining clothing I had on. This gave Erin her first look at my dick, now hard as ever and leaking profusely as it was eager to meet Erin.

Her hand came up to grab gently my burning shaft.

"Ooo! Nice!"

I thought she might still give me that otherworldly blowjob, but she released my dick. But only by dragging her fingers along it as she pulled them away.

"Let's put that thing to good use!" Erin said and lay back.

In that, I was in complete agreement!

I couldn't help but stare at this beautiful red-haired angel below me, awaiting me to enter her.

I saw her grin and understood why.

"Sorry."

I knelt and moved into position between her thighs.

This definitely wasn't what I would've have imagined our first time being like. I would have thought it would be more romantic, dinner, movie or something and then back to ... someplace ... to make out before gradually progressing to making love.

Not just sex out in a field by a lake.

But I wasn't going to complain.

Sex anywhere was still sex!

If this is what Erin wanted who was I to say otherwise!

"Fuck me good Jeremy! If you screw as good as you lick pussy I might just have to marry you!" Erin said as she pulled my face to hers.

I'm glad I would get a say in that!

She didn't want to mess around so I didn't either.

I lined us up and after rubbing my dickhead around on her sticky pussy lips, I plunged in with one swift stroke.

"Holy fuck!" Erin gasped, the words coming out with her exhalation more than her enunciation.

I held myself above her, keeping my cock buried all the way in her wet and very tight pussy.

"You feel amazing." I told her, letting her know that I felt the same.

"You're so big! It feels much bigger in me than it looked." Erin cooed.

"Talk like that will swell my head." I quipped, not intending the innuendo. But Erin responded as such.

"No, not anymore. I might explode!"

"You're so tight; you're going to make me explode!" I teased back.

"Now fuck me. Go slow at first." Erin told me, those gorgeous eyes inviting me to dive in.

I might take suggestions on how to have sex, but they were only suggestions.

I declined to take Erin's!

I gave her a couple dozen hard and fast strokes, paused for a few seconds for it to register in her suddenly overwhelmed brain, then gave it to her again.

"Shit! Shit! Oh God damn and fuck!" Erin yelled out. Her hands jerked up to my shoulders and her fingers dug into my muscles.

I was suddenly glad we were out in the middle of the boonies. She could yell all she wanted.

I planned on making her yell a whole lot more!

I continued my stuttered rough pounding for a few minutes while Erin squealed wildly. I watched as she threw her head from side to side in ecstasy. Her eyes would find mine occasionally and those blue pools would inspire me with renewed energy.

Just as she was getting used to this, I stopped, with my cock planted deep and our pubes intertwining like Velcro.

"No! Keep going!"

I pulled out slowly until only the tip was touching her lovely lips.

"Give it to me Jeremy! I love your big dick in me!"

So did I!

I slowly slid all the way back into her, savoring her every inch of her tight clutching pussy walls.

I then withdrew again, still going slowly, agonizingly slowly.

"Ooo!" Erin moaned.

My arms were getting sore and I lowered myself down to my elbows. Erin's beautiful pert boobs pressed up into my sweaty chest. She didn't seem to mind as her arms reached deeper around my back, her short nails still enough to cut my skin.

Our faces were now close and I kissed her quickly.

Once, twice.

Erin's hands came up to my neck and pulled me down for a longer third until our exertions forced us to separate slightly to breath heavily into each other's faces.

I was now at my limit and couldn't continue much longer without cumming. I was fairly sure I would be able to recover and continue, but I was worried about how prepared Erin had been for this encounter.

"Uh ... Erin." I said hoarsely. "I wasn't ... expecting this. I don't have any ... I can't go much ... longer."

I started again. "Are you on ... I mean ... do you ...?"

I was starting to see spots and clearly, my brain or mouth wasn't working right.

"What?" Then she realized what I was trying to say/ask. "Oh! Oh, yes, I'm on the pill. Don't ... stop now!"

That was all it took.

With a half dozen more quick thrusts, I exploded with a full load of my spunk into Erin's pulsing channel.

My world momentarily went black and my body went slack. Save for my hips that continued to churn with a mind of their own.

Erin was trembling beneath me when I recovered and lifted myself off her. I didn't think she had orgasmed or if my own had triggered another in her. My dick had barely shrunk and with my returning wits, blood was beginning to refill it to full size.

Erin wiped a hand across my cheek softly, dragging my dripping sweat with it. Her eyes stared at me almost tenderly.

"That was nice." She said quietly.

I felt a stab of pain at her description.

It had been 'nice' with Jenny.

To fight back the hurt I gave Erin a slow thrust of my now steel-hard dick.

"Again?" She gasped. "Already? Wow."

"You make me hard." I said flatly.

Her, and the fact I had been without for awhile.

"My turn." Erin said without context.

She grabbed my shoulders and managed to roll us both over so that she was on top of me. All without dislodging our joined parts.

"Oh!" I gasped with surprise.

Erin sat up and proceeded to bounce herself on my rigid rod. Her auburn hair flailed about her head and in the bright lights of my car, made it appear as if her head was on fire.

That only matched the fire that was in each of our loins!

I grabbed her hips to help guide her but was not needed.

"Grab my tits!" Erin ordered as she looked down at me with the face of a wild woman. "Pinch my nipples, twist them!"

I looked up in amazement at this fiery-headed vixen riding my dick like an untamed horse! Luckily, I had just cum because she brought on a wave of lust in me that would have surely have triggered me otherwise!

I did as commanded, kneading her breasts that were definitely a handful, then rolling her stiff tips between thumbs and forefingers.

Erin bucked on me with increased vigor. Almost like she was trying to milk another load from my balls!

"God Erin! You're so beautiful!" I groaned in awe.

She looked down at me with eyes that burned like her head, cold flames of azure passion. Perspiration ran from her forehead and also down her bare chest. Where we were connected was a pool of sweat and the fluids of our sex. I almost wanted to be back on top to give her all the desire I felt for her then.

But I allowed her to continue her frenetic fucking, letting her take her pleasure from this position.

I did buck up into her as I could without altering her pace or dislodging myself from her wetness.

"Ooo! Ooo! Ooo!" Erin cooed between bounces, a staccato of bliss as she built up to another orgasm.

"Ride me Erin! Make yourself cum on my dick!" I encouraged her, my fingers still working her reddened nipples.

"Kiss me!" Erin grunted loudly as she bent to my lips, her hips still franticly working up and down my throbbing shaft.

She forced her mouth to mine, her tongue burying itself between my lips. I held her shivering shoulders as I tried to return her passionate kiss with an equal ardor.

1...345678