All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 23'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow oh wow

Nice to see you back with a new chapter. And wow what a chapter! I’m just going to say either Jeremy dad knows and is going to use that against the mom for divorce or he had a similar situation that included his brother and that’s why they don’t talk anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

great story i seen this chapter added and before i read it i decided to go a head and read the previous. and might i say this is a hell of a great read. cant wait to see what is next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Untie Mother’s Tubes

That yoga fuck scene was hot...Jeremy needs to fertilize his mother’s eggs

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
still a great story

it was a little long, but very well written and the curve at the end keeps me wondering. I do hope there's a happy ending here - I'm too invested in the story and the characters as good, fun people to have someone get divorced or die. So i'm sure as you progress to an end you have a good one up your sleeve!

5 stars. just a really fun, sexy clever story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Don't like Jenny and Erin angle but rest is hot and fantastic. A mother's first love should be her son lol

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 4 years ago

Well, I've spent quite a considerable time reading through all 23 chapters of this rather epic tale. I've enjoyed it a lot, it's very well written. I do think it's way too long (slightly hypocritical of me, I know, since some of my stories are too long) and could’ve done with some serious editing, but the central relationship is strong and the sex is mostly very hot. I would have liked to have seen the auntie remain more integral to the plot (mom may have had her tubes tied, but Aunt Jessica might have wanted to carry her nephew's baby?) but the girlfriend was a good addition. There were some logical leaps I didn't quite understand (why are we supposed to think the father now suspects?) but I'm intrigued to see where it might lead.

Again, it was a bit flabby but overall a very sexy read. Well done.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Amazing epic tale

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope to read many more. Thank you.

OnedragonOnedragonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Chapter 24 has been submitted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Story too long, format of site all wrong for this sort of story

The whole series is in need of a good edit to reduce its length, to tighten it up and cut the fat. The problem is with the site Literotica. The format is totally wrong for submissions with this length. The whole lot as it exists here should have been made into a zip file that could be downloaded and read off-line. To allow that the format of the section titles should be changed by default to [title]-[page no.]-[category...], in pseudo BNF, understand? I am not really criticizing the author as much as the site design. Its flaws really show up when people post long stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES