On the Loveseat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Sharon!" I teased back.

Grandma grinned at my quip.

She then grabbed the bottom hem and lifted the nightie up over her head, clearly enjoying in the show that she was giving me. She still had on a pair of what fittingly were called 'granny' panties, plain white cotton and unflattering. She stood a moment to let me look at her, or maybe even to give me a chance to change my mind when I saw her 'old' body.

It might have been old, but she was still quite attractive. I admit that I was amazed by what I saw.

Yes, Grandma Sharon had some extra pounds and the skin was loose on some of her figure, but her time in the garden, or whatever else she might have done for exercise had kept her reasonably fit. It also had to be something in the genes, as her daughters were equally fit as well. Her breasts were of good size (what is larger than DD?), but did hang down slightly. She had large areolas, more than an inch in diameter, with nipples that barely protruded from the surrounding darker patch of skin. There was a large untrimmed patch of grey and white hair at her crotch that hid her labia. As she turned at my gesturing finger, I saw her ass was wide, but still fairly firm for someone nearly sixty. I could only imagine what it might have looked like thirty, or even twenty years ago. There was one thing about her that I didn't notice immediately, but when I did, I was slightly shocked.

"No tan lines?" I inquired after she stepped out of the panties. There was some, but they were faint and almost non-existent.

"Sometimes I garden in the nude!" Grandma said with a devious grin.

For some reason, I found that very erotic!

"So, how do you want it?" I asked as I sat staring at the naked woman before me. The woman that I then found to be very sexy!

I didn't know if we should just start kissing or just get right to the sex. This was my grandma! I had no idea what would be appropriate for our inappropriateness!

"We can start with me riding you." She answered simply and she then did give me a kiss. First on the cheek, and then shyly, one on my lips. It was so brief as to barely be called a kiss. I moved closer and gave her another of my own, still briefer than I might do with my mom, but more than the one we just had.

I did also note that she had said start with riding me!

I laid back on the bed. Mom's bed! And my grandmother climbed up and straddled me, my dick poking into her pelvis showing its eagerness!

Grandma Sharon, or should I just say Sharon? She grabbed my pole and rubbed it against her very hairy bush and the thick lips that stuck out from that forest getting my shaft wet with her excitement. She rubbed my head at her opening and it was then the moment of truth.

And then it, and I was in her pussy!

Sharon dropped herself down with some force and I was nearly completely buried in that pussy from which my own mom had been born!

"Oh fuck!" She moaned loudly. "That is a big cock!"

That was my grandma saying this!

"Do you like it ... Sharon?" I groaned with my own pleasure. I put my hands on her knees as I didn't want to help or hinder her movements.

"I sure do! I love it!" She cried out happily.

I was then completely and totally swallowed in my grandmother's pussy! Our pubic hairs mingled as she ground down on me, waggling my cock in her wet tunnel. I can say that she wasn't as tight as Aunt Jess, Erin, or Jenny, but it was not an unpleasant sensation to have my grandma bounce on my dick as she then began to do. I had just cum, so I let her have her pleasure without worrying about my need. And she clearly got a lot of pleasure!

"Oh God! Yes, yes, yes!" Sharon cried out as she rode me as well as her daughters ever did. Her breasts bounced in semi-circles as they flopped around on her chest. "Fuck me Jeremy, fuck me like I haven't had in years!"

I didn't want to contemplate how much sex my grandmother had gotten in the course of her life. So many years more than I had even been alive. Obviously!

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum on your dick already Jeremy!"

"Go on ... Sharon, cum all you want. I'm here for you!"

"Gawwwwd fuckkkkk!" She planted her palms on my chest for support as she vigorously thrust herself down on my dick.

She rode me through her powerful orgasm, shaking with it while still bouncing hard on my pelvis. She then slowed and stopped for only a moment before she resumed.

Sharon's second orgasm came much quicker and hit her far harder. She couldn't maintain her pistoning and just sat on me with my dick twitching in her spasming pussy while her eyes just stared at the headboard, or through it.

When she recovered her eyes came to my face.

"I want it from behind now. I want you to fuck me Jeremy."

She rolled off my lap and let me shuffle to the side on the small mattress so that she could get on her hands and knees.

"Shove that huge cock in your grandma's cunt! Really give it to me hard!" Sharon ordered. Her ass stuck up in the air with the hairiness peeking from below not hiding the widened dark lips of her pussy that invited me back within.

I always was ready to do as my female family members commanded! Especially when it was to fuck them hard!

On the first stroke she fell from her arms and buried her face in the blanket as she wailed out.

"Yes! Give it to me! Give me that huge cock Jeremy! I love it! I lovvve it!"

I didn't hate it myself!

I grabbed a big double handful of my grandma's fat ass and rammed my dick deep into her wet pussy. She moaned loudly and with each dozen strokes she only got louder. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could, giving little regard for anything but a thorough fucking!

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She shrieked.

And then came again.

Jenny was very much like her mother!

"Oh God, I love you fucking me so hard! Give me that big cock! I love it so much! Really fuck this old bitch damn you!"

Oh yes, very much like her mother!

"Don't you fucking stop, you son of a bitch! Fuck my cunt, fuck it hard! Oh yes! Like that! Like fucking that!"

I could barely hear our slapping flesh over the raving my grandma was doing as I slammed furiously into her.

And then she was cumming again!

I had to wonder how long it had been since she had had any really good sex with a response like this.

"Let me roll over. I want you on top of me. I want to see you while you pound my old cunt!"

I really loved my grandma more than I ever had before! Fucking her beat sitting on her lap and listening to her read me Hansel & Gretel any day!

I let her do as she wanted, laying on her daughter's bed with her legs splayed wide so that I could climb between those thick thighs. I knelt and lifted her ankles over my shoulders while I positioned myself to enter her again. I was glad that she wanted to switch positions as we did, as it allowed me to cool down for a few seconds in between as I would get close enough myself a few times, and I wanted Grandma Sharon to go as long as she wanted before I finished. All the times I had made sure mom had gotten off first served me well while I served her mom as well!

I leaned forward with my hands on the bed beside her as I drove into her, her feet now hanging in the air over her face. Her hands came up to grab my shoulders with talon-like fingers. Her face was damp with sweat and her eyes wide with lust as she stared up at me dripping my own sweat down onto her upper chest. Her tits were spread out to the sides and I saw that her nipples were now standing out slightly.

"Fuck me dear!" She begged as I pounded in and out of her clenching and spasming pussy around my invading cock.

"I'm ... fucking you ... Sharon! I'm fucking ... my ... grandma ... with my big ... hard ... dick!" I emphasized that last with a trio of thrusts as hard as I had ever given anyone.

"Cuh-cuh-mmmmingg ahhh gainnn!" Grandma jerked her head back as her body shook in bliss one more time.

I was getting very close myself then. My arms were beginning to ache and there was a twitch in my left thigh muscle that spoke of some pain for tomorrow.

"I'm gonna cum too ... Sharon!" I grunted through gritted teeth.

"No! No! Not in me! On my face, on my face!" She cried out in a panic.

I wasn't thinking clearly at the time, but I was sure a woman at her age couldn't get pregnant. Not without special help from doctors anyway.

Nevertheless, I did as requested, and when the time finally arrived, I pulled out, squeezed my dick to contain my seed, pushed her legs closed and straddled her belly to let loose my flood. Thick strands shot forth with the first almost overshooting the mark and the rest covering her forehead, nose, cheeks, and the last drabs landing on her neck and upper chest.

"Yes! Yes! Cum all over me! So much, so much!"

I tried to control my fall as to not land on her, or the floor either!

I hadn't cum so hard in some little time. I'm sure it was the build up from the time since my last orgasm, the tease of my grandma's bra-covered tits that afternoon, being with a new partner, and that that partner was my Grandma Sharon and the mother of my lover and mother Jenny!

I heard her heaving breathing, or almost gasping, as she recovered beside me, my head near her feet as was her own near mine.

"I haven't had anyone last as long as you, or screw me so good! I haven't cum so hard or so much in so many years!" Sharon exclaimed in her exhaustion.

I was proud to hear her compliment, but it was disconcerting to hear from my grandmother no matter how nice.

"You were great too, Sharon." Not on the level of Jenny or Erin, but I did have a tremendous orgasm, so there was that.

"As great as your girlfriend? Or this Jenny that you had been dreaming about?" She asked me slyly.

I could only hope that she hadn't made the connection, especially considering where we currently were laying right then. Or was it, like with dad, that the thought of me with mom just never entered their minds? I only wished that it was truly so!

I cautiously answered in the affirmative and she said nothing more about it.

Grandma Sharon rose from the bed with her face still covered in my drying cum. I couldn't believe that she had made no effort to clean any of it off! I had to stare at that as my dick made a quiver. She then retrieved her discarded panties, nightie, and robe. She didn't put them back on but just stood for a moment blocking the light from the hall again as she looked at me sprawled on the bed.

"If you should need anything more, you know where to find me." She said as she turned and left the room.

Did she imply more sex?!

More?

I was too tired to even dream, or maybe I did and just didn't remember them when I awoke. If I had, I'm sure they had some huge tits spinning around as they bounced in them.

I had a moment of disorientation when I opened my eyes.

I looked furtively around the room I was in and remembered that I was at my grandmother's house and in Jenny's childhood bedroom. And then I remembered getting a blowjob from my Grandma Sharon before we then had some amazing sex.

Or had it all been a dream? Did I drift off while trying to masturbate and had dreamed of my grandma because of seeing most of her breasts?

No.

The room still had the lingering aroma of sex and the slight stiffness of my left thigh reminded me too clearly of the previous night's events.

I went downstairs cautiously, unsure of how my grandmother would now react in the light of the new day. I wore only my boxers and was sporting a little wood.

I found her cheerily making breakfast, the smells stirring pangs of hunger in my stomach. That this was all so similar to my own Jenny feeding me caused a knot of longing for my mother.

"Something smells good!" I exclaimed as I entered the large kitchen. I found that my grandma was now wearing a low-cut red and yellow-checked sundress that hung to her knees. My deviant mind wondered if she had on any panties as well.

Grandma Sharon turned at the sound of my voice.

"Oh! You're up." Then her eyes found that she was more correct than she had realized.

I noted that her eyes lit up at the sight of the tent in my boxers.

"How did you sleep?" She asked without any hint of suggestion of what we had done. Or my lack of pants.

"Great." I answered simply. "You?"

"Better than in years."

I leaned against a counter and watched her finish her preparations and that her eyes made frequent checks on my crotch.

After plating our food and setting it on the table, she made another check.

"Do you need some help with that?" Her blue eyes glowed brightly with her enthusiasm.

"I wouldn't say no, but I am really hungry right now." I said with a little regret. I didn't know which I wanted more! I hadn't eaten since before my last blowjob, so food was winning out for my decision.

"Sit, sit. You can eat while I take care of this." Grandma Sharon urged me to the chair while she knelt down beside it.

This was something new!

I would have to suggest this to mom even if I didn't tell her what made me think about it!

"You take such good care of me grandma!" I replied as she worked my boxers down past my knees. My semi-erect dick sprang out to greet her.

"Sharon." She corrected me. "At least for the time you're here. And you took such great care of me, I need to repay you."

She took my cock head into her mouth and then started running her tongue all over my thickening shaft.

"You don't have to repay me for anything, but I will say that I love it! And these pancakes taste amazing too!"

"Mrflgrm gklm brmlfrm!" She mumbled with her mouth full of dick.

"What was that?" I asked between mouthfuls.

"I love your sausage Jeremy!"

I let her continue while I ate, the distraction of my stomach keeping me from focusing on the incredible head my grandma was giving me. It was clear that she wasn't just doing so to get me off and that she was enjoying working her mouth over my cock. She still managed to finish her 'sausage' before I emptied my plate.

Grandma then stood, licking her lips as some cream had leaked on them.

"I'm not done eating yet." I declared as I stared at her.

Sharon looked at me in surprise and even a bit of consternation. She glanced at the pans and the stove.

"I guess I could fix something else."

"No, you don't have to fix anything else. What I want, I normally eat raw." I tried to keep my grin to a minimum.

Sharon looked at me in confusion.

"I don't know what you mean Jeremy."

"Sit down, Sharon. Let me have some sushi." I stood and held out the chair for her.

The confusion on her face only increased.

"Just sit Sharon." I told her firmly.

She stared at me, but did so.

I knelt and lifted her sundress until I saw her saffron-colored panties. Not the 'granny' panties now that she thought I might see them? I pulled the yellow fabric quickly down as she widened her knees as wide as her eyes also were then.

Sharon said nothing as I dove between her thighs. She slid down on the chair so I had easier access to her dense bush and the thick lips hiding within it. I kissed along her inner thighs to her cooing delight until I approached the center of her femininity. She pulled her dress higher and put a hand on the back of my head to coax me on.

"Oh yes!" She gasped as my tongue licked along her labia.

Grandma Sharon had a musky odor and her taste wasn't as sweet as her daughters, or Erin either, but I noted that it seemed freshly cleaned after our episode last night. It also wasn't as unpleasant as I somewhat had feared. Not that it would have stopped me from licking Sharon's pussy!

I teased her for a short while, licking all around her crotch, running my tongue through the morass of pubic hair, and blowing softly on her leaking opening. I sucked on her pussy lips, tugging them gently with my teeth before I driving my tongue into her chasm.

"Oh yes!" She repeated.

Sharon got worked up very quickly, quicker than I expected, as I wanted to tease her for some time before making her cum the first time.

"Lick me, lick me! Fuck!" The hand in my hair was joined by her other as they held me tightly in place.

My grandmother began to quiver, slowly at first then in quickening waves before she was in full spasm mode.

"Yesssssss!" She wailed as her thighs squeezed my head almost painfully.

Still I licked her gushing pussy.

I wouldn't say that Sharon squirted, but she did let loose with a great quantity of thick syrupy fluid that I drank up as much as I could manage. And still I kept licking at her tasty fount.

"More?" She gasped between heavy breaths. Then repeated as an order. "More!"

As commanded, I gave her more!

All I had done and I hadn't even started with her clit that protruded from its hood like a tiny female dick. Of which I rectified immediately as I gave it a soft suck and a gentle flick of my tongue.

"Aaaaa!"

Now that she had had her initial orgasm, I could give her a proper pussy licking with all the teasing that I could muster. Well, until she ripped the hair from my head that is. I absolutely refused to eat pussy if I became unnaturally bald!

I had her squirming all over that chair, bouncing her ass on the wood seat, and moaning and groaning every obscenity that she knew as I gave a cunt licking fit for a queen. Or a mother and grandmother! I didn't expect to ever be able to do this again, and I was going to make it the best I could for both of us.

She screamed and wailed and shrieked such that I was glad that her neighbors were so far away. Although, the one on the far side of her road was within a quarter-mile of her house! Her hands tied in my hair, that had me seriously worried about my coif! And still it didn't stop me as I drove my grandma crazy with the need to orgasm again on my face.

"Fuck you, fuck me! Make me cum, make me fucking cum!" Grandma Sharon begged.

I had teased her clit throughout, but never to the degree that would get her off. I finally decided that the time had come and that so would she! I assailed her sensitive nib with tongue, lips, and teeth. I watched her body and face for her reaction to this oral assault.

First, she went stiff and I was scared of her falling from her seat. Next, her mouth opened wide as if she was yelling but no sound emanated from her throat. Her head fell back as I'm sure her eyes had also. Last, her pelvis leaped up into my face causing me to bite my tongue.

Then, as if only finally catching up to the rest of her, a noise came from her open mouth that was unearthly in its volume and articulation.

And then it was if all her bones turned to mush and she collapsed; only my quick action kept her from slumping to the floor.

Her eyes looked up at me, into me, through me, and it took a minute for them to focus on my eyes.

"No one has done that to me so good in ..." Sharon paused. "I don't even know how long!"

She lifted a hand to my cheek.

"Erin is a very lucky young girl." Her smile was very bright in the sunlit room.

"I think I need another shower." She rose to sit in the chair again.

"Me too. We could take one together?" I suggested with a devilish grin.

"That would be nice, but I don't think either of us are in any condition for that. Or, maybe we are, but I don't really want to test it after that amazing pussy licking! My legs are still shaking."

That I should ever hear my grandmother use the term pussy licking was unreal! That I had done so with her was otherworldly and mind-bending! And I was also proud that she had declared it amazing! It would definitely be a memory I would keep for the rest of my life no matter if I ever got to repeat it!

1...678910...13