On the Loveseat Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More." She said after a small choking cough.

"You took it all. I don't have any more cock to give you grandma!"

"Fuck my face. I want to feel you ram in and out of my mouth!"

Wow!

I think I found where Jenny got her slutty nature from!

"Are you sure?"

"I am sure, remember, Sure Sharon." Her tone and facial expression were begging me.

Well, okay!

I pulled her face back to me, engulfing me. In one quick motion I was all the way in again. I wasn't sure how long she could hold her breath, or if she could hold back her gag reflex long enough, so I intended to make this quick, with no intent of going until I came.

I grabbed her head in both hands, my fingers curled into her white locks securely.

I then used my grandmother's face as a fucktoy, jerking my hips up towards her and I moved her head back and forth on my cock. I had never felt a sensation like that and I was surprised with how quickly I felt my need building. If she could last for a few minutes, then I just might cum from this!

I didn't go that long though, and I pulled her off of me after a very brief, but very intense, time.

Her eyes were runny, snot dripped from her nose, and I was almost worried she might hurl from the look on her face.

"Wow, Grandma Sharon! That was extreme! I've never had anyone do that before! There aren't many girls I know that can suck my whole dick in their mouth!" I exclaimed loudly. I could never tell her that one of them was her baby daughter!

"You didn't cum!" She complained as she still fought for breath. She grabbed a roll of paper towels and was roughly cleaning her face.

"Was I supposed to? I was worried about choking you. A few minutes more and I probably would have, if that helps. I've been told that sometimes I hold off for too long!" I told her sympathetically.

"I haven't had anyone that didn't shoot once they were all the way in and fucking my throat."

I didn't know if that was a complaint or a compliment!

"Well then, now you can fuck this soaking old pussy with that amazing cock of yours!" Sharon demanded as she stood, turned around, and bent over the kitchen counter, presenting me with her well-rounded ass and a hairy pussy that was still dripping her nectar.

"Have you ever thought of trimming that, Sharon?" I inquired, remembering the time that I had done so for mom.

"A few times, but I like the natural look. Besides, it's a lot of work to maintain, and it gets all itchy when its growing back in. No. I just let it go as it wants." She told me over her shoulder. "I don't have that many years left of use for it to go worrying about maintenance at this stage of my life!"

That was a fair point I suppose!

"I bet you were quite the babe back when you were my age." I had stood myself and was in the process of lining my straining dick with grandma's hungry pussy.

"I turned more than a few heads in my day, if that's what you mean. I still don't do too badly. I seem to find a man when I need one; maybe not as good or big as my wonderful grandson, but they manage to scratch my itch." She told me proudly. Then Sharon gave me an impatient look. "Are you going to fuck my fucking cunt or not? I'm not getting any younger!"

I almost laughed at that!

I was sure she had more than a few years left with her hot pussy if her sex drive was still this revved up!

I rammed forward as hard as I had done on her face, sinking my dick deep into her fucking cunt until I could go no deeper.

"Oh, fucking God! I love your cock, Jeremy!" She reached out her hand and gripped the opposite side of the countertop tightly, her knuckles whitening with her clench.

That did seem to be the consensus!

"I love your tight pussy Sharon!" I exclaimed with my delight.

"This old floppy thing?" She griped.

I could have given her a tip to help with her 'looseness', but I couldn't reveal my source, as it was her daughter! She would then wonder how I knew how tight mom was!

I gave her ass a firm slap, the flesh giving a little ripple at the impact.

"Smack me! I love that! You could even do it a bit harder. I'm not going to break!"

I gave her a good smack. I left a faint red hand print before it faded to the pink of her butt cheek.

"Really spank me damn it! Spank me as hard as you're going to fuck me!"

Yep! Mom hadn't fallen far from the family tree!

Smack! Smack!

"Yes! Redden my fat ass!" Grandma bellowed. "Fuck my cunt!"

I gave her a few more smacks before I had to use my hands to grab her hips so I could really give her a good pounding right on the counter where she had so recently made us sandwiches.

I quickly neared my boiling point. This only spurred me to ram harder into Sharon's twitching twat that was clenching around my dick very nicely, if not vice-like.

"Gah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yessss!" Sharon wailed as I pummeled her ferociously.

"I'm going to cum Sharon! I'm going to fill up your hot little pussy!" I yelled at her as I grew too close to hold off any longer.

"Fill my cunt with your cum Jeremy! Grandma loves your fucking cock! I'm gonna cum ... right ... with ... you ... tooooo!"

My grandmother's frame writhed on the counter as her orgasm hit her hard. My own had me spraying my thick cream deep in her womb again and again.

I let myself fall atop her back in a semi-hug.

"I love you Grandma Sharon! And not just because you let me fuck your face and your cunt!" I told her.

"Jeremy! Is that the same mouth that you talk to your mother with?" Sharon pushed up, so I lifted myself from her.

It was also the same language that I talked to my mother with, regardless of the rest of my mouth!

"It is!" I teased while being completely honest!

"Come here. Give your granny a kiss!"

She turned and gave me a passionate, but nowhere as deep of a kiss as I would have gotten from her daughter!

"Now, do you feel like some more cards?" Sharon then asked me.

"I don't have any money left if you wanted to play poker. Though I would really love to win my shirt back." Then I used her intonation from the phone call back on her. "And if you want some poke her, you'll have to give me a few minutes first!"

My dick hadn't completely shrunken, but it was definitely taking a serious breather!

"I suppose we'll have to keep away from the gambling then! I really can't send you home without your pants! Jenny would never let me hear the end of it, even if I could somehow explain that to her!"

I almost wished that I could get mother and daughter together! Well, and the other daughter also!

And I really couldn't keep Erin out of any of that either!

I had to shake myself out of those thoughts!

I had to just be satisfied at having had Jenny and Jessica, and now Jenny and Erin. I still had to be the luckiest guy on the planet!

We spent the rest of the afternoon playing an assortment of games, card and board. Neither of us dressed, now comfortable in our mutual nudity. Sharon did tease me when after about forty-five minutes, my dick sprang up to attention. She caressed it for a few minutes, obviously really loving being able to touch it, before we resumed the game we had been playing. Her focus did stray to my erection, and I was able to use this to my advantage to win. She protested this, but I explained that I had my own focus issues with her big squeezable tits in front of my face. She laughed at that, and then she took my hands and placed my palms on her tits. It was some time before we started the next game as I had to spend a good half-hour or more playing, and then kissing and sucking, her huge honkers.

There was no more sex that afternoon, but we did work each other up with our nudity and gentle playing and teasing.

I helped Sharon fix dinner, even to running out to the garden for some cucumbers so she could make a salad. I had to tease her when she put on an apron over her bare chest.

"I don't want to burn my boobies with this hot grease! Then someone wouldn't get to play with them later tonight!" She explained as she cooked the pork chops.

No! I definitely didn't want them burned so that I couldn't bury my face in them and motorboat as I filled my hands with grandma's big boobies!

And that she openly declared that there would be more action that evening had my hard cock bobbing with excitement!

It was the first meal that I had eaten where no one was dressed. It made me more conscious of my manners as I was then more aware of anything that I might spill on myself! Grandma Sharon and I shared the great meal and easy conversation, but with a good side of playful innuendo or even outright declarations of what we might do to each other.

"I'm very glad you came to visit as you promised." She told me with her voice full of heartfelt emotion.

"I have always loved spending time with my Grandma Sharon. That hasn't changed just because I'm not ten anymore!" I returned her feelings.

"I'm very grateful for this time that I've had with you these few days." Her eyes then peered deep at me. "This will only be a one-time thing. I hope you realize that, and don't expect it to ever happen again. I shouldn't have let this happen, but I am glad that it did, if even just this once. You've made me feel so young again!"

I felt a pang of emotion at that declaration, so much like the one Jenny had once told me. I was very grateful for this opportunity to be with my grandma in a way that I assumed no other grandsons ever had, even if it would never be repeated.

"You have a wonderfully sweet girlfriend that you need to take good care of. I hope you don't mess things up with Erin because you are dreaming about this Jenny, whoever she is."

"No, it's all good ... Sharon. Like I said before, it's complicated. They know about each other and ..." I paused as I wondered how much to reveal. "They have actually been together too." I looked intently at the older woman across from me, trying to convey my meaning.

"You mean ... that they have ...?" Sharon intertwined her fingers suggestively.

"Yep." I answered simply.

"And with you too? Together?"

For a woman that seemed quite worldly, my grandmother seemed shocked at the suggestion of a threesome.

"A couple of times." I tried to sound nonchalant about it, even as I was beaming proudly.

"And I thought I was doing you a favor, throwing you a bone." Sharon had a wide grin on her face at that. "I guess that I was the lucky one getting a chance to spend some time with a stud like you. My own grandson! Good for you!" She gave me a slight pat on the shoulder.

"Just make sure you don't go blowing it with either of them! It's hard enough to find one special person, two is a miracle!"

"You don't have to tell me grandma ... I mean Sharon. I almost lost the one once, I won't ever let that happen again!" I said defiantly.

"That isn't the one that your mom told me that was the reason you were so bummed out about this past spring?" She asked curiously, fortunately still not connecting the name.

Mom had told Grandma Sharon about my depression, if not the one that had caused it?

I paused before answering.

"Yes. That was the one. But then I met Erin. And I was happy again. Then the other girl,"

"This Jenny?" Sharon interrupted.

"Yes, Jenny. Well, she realized that she had made a mistake and couldn't let me go. We kinda got back together." I had to grin at the memory of mom attacking me that day when she decided that she couldn't live without me as her lover!

"While you were then dating Erin? You are a brave young man!"

"Yeah, well. Then Erin did find out about us, me and Jenny." I started.

"I see you still have your wonderful dick, so it couldn't have gone badly!" Sharon quipped as she gave me a quick loving stroke.

"Actually, Erin ..." Um, how to dance around Erin's kink? "She loved the idea of me and Jenny being together. She convinced me to let her join us. Jenny wasn't keen on that, but we talked her into it."

"Wow! You really are lucky!" Grandma beamed at me. "I guess I should be privileged that you could tear yourself away from them to spend a few days with me!"

"Erin's at her aunt's lakehouse. And Jenny ... has her ah, special visitor. I had a few days off work, so here I am."

"Special visitor?" A pause. "Oh, ole Mr. Redsocks has stopped by her house!"

The wide smile on Sharon's face lit the room.

"I am so glad I am done with all that! Such a huge hassle just to bring more youngins into the world. But I guess it might have been worth it. I have two great daughters, and three amazing grandkids. Particularly one grandson whose big dick is very distracting!"

"Grandma!" I yelled as she gave me an extra hard squeeze.

We finished the meal. I helped her wash and dry the dishes and then put everything away.

"I'm kind of tuckered out from today. How about we just watch some TV, or maybe a movie?" Sharon suggested.

The idea of sitting and watching a movie with mom's mom was very comparable to how my whole sexual incestual journey had started. I made this point verbally, even if my grandmother didn't understand it immediately.

"I just hope that you can keep your hands to myself!" I told her as we sat beside each other on her overstuffed, and very comfy couch.

"I think you mean ... oh! I see what you did there!" Sharon laughed as she snuggled up to me much as my mother always did on our Friday movie night. She then put a hand on my still throbbing dick.

We watched a couple episodes of some old sitcoms before deciding on a movie. I let her pick from the streaming menu, and of course, she picked a romantic comedy. I guess that was better than some meaningless chick flick! I might be huge into movies, but that genre just seemed so pointless! 'Girl unhappy without a guy, finds a guy and is happy, breaks up with guy and realizes that she doesn't need a guy to be happy, but then ends up with a different guy anyway'! Even dad's shoot 'em ups made more sense!

Grandma Sharon loved to tenderly stroke my cock throughout the film, and I have to say that I advocated it also! I myself kept a hand full of big ol' titty and another deep in the kitty! One was soft and squishy, and the other was wet and squishier!

We kept each other on edge without either of us cumming and by the time the credits rolled we were very ready for more!

"I think that tonight you should sleep in my big bed with me Jeremy." Sharon said suggestively with a wicked smile on her face as she stood.

"That's a great idea grandma. I'd like to cuddle with you all night." I said with a straight face as I looked up at her.

"Oh, I know what you would like to cuddle with young man! You haven't been able to keep your hands, or your eyes off my big tits throughout the whole movie!" Her tone was accusatory while her eyes burned with lust.

Guilty as charged!

"It's not like you haven't had your hands full either!" I teased back as I rose to stand beside her.

"And it's such a nice handful too!" My grandma reached over to grab my twitching dick.

"Watch it! You've already got me ready to explode!" I warned, not that it wasn't inevitable, but just the timing was in question.

"I'm in the same boat! A very leaky boat! I'm so wet right now!"

Of which I was already aware from having had my fingers down there before we had stood.

"Do whatever you have to do and meet me in my room in five minutes!" Grandma Sharon told me.

What did I have to do? What I wanted to do was screw my hot grandma!

Was she suggesting that I use the bathroom? I suppose I should pee before having sex so I didn't have to go later.

Or was she delaying me so she could prepare something for me?

I assumed that. But still peed anyway. Better safe than sorry.

I showed up at her door promptly five minutes later, and I knew that from the grandfather clock that stood at the end of the hallway.

"Sharon?" I asked tentatively, as I didn't see her in her bedroom when I entered.

"Just a minute!" She called from the adjoining bathroom.

Then she came out wearing some white lingerie the color of her hair. I was speechless!

Sharon posed sexily as she let me stare at her.

She had on white stockings with white garters and a lacy white garter belt girdle around her middle. A nearly sheer pair of white panties didn't hide her thick bush. An equally sheer bra couldn't contain her large breasts, the darker areolas visible through the fabric. A white lacy wisp of a short-sleeved top was wrapped around the upper half of her body, but it hung open to expose the bra that likewise hid nothing, but so provocatively so! The only color was the vivid red of Sharon's lips.

"What do ya think?" She asked as she did a half turn to reveal that the panties were a thong and her big gorgeous ass was fully visible and inviting!

I almost made a verbal comparison to Jenny, but quickly bit my tongue! This only helped show my reaction though.

"Holy shit Sharon! You look incredible in that!" I exclaimed my excitement.

Grandma did a little twirl on her toes as she showed off.

"Am I really? You're not just saying that because you want to get a piece of ass?" Her grin belied her words.

"Damn straight you are! Wow! I can't believe how hot my grandma is! You're quite a GILF!"

Her wide smile at that let me know she already knew what a grandmother I loved fucking was!

I know I am paraphrasing, but it wasn't as if I hadn't already done so already!

"Is that better than a MILF?" She teased as she stood straight with her thighs parted just enough to be intentional.

"Well, you are a mother too, so I guess you are both!" I couldn't resist any longer and crossed the room to wrap my arms around her and put my hands on those big buns!

I leaned forward and kissed her. She was hesitant at first, but let me continue for a moment, adding her own passion to the smooch. Her hands went to the back of my head and held me in place through the nice buss. She then pulled back, but not out of my arms.

"I want to tuck you in Jeremy, like I did when you stayed over when you were little."

Tuck me in, or fuck me in?

I kept the quip unspoken.

"No, Sharon." I said firmly. "I want to make you feel like a woman, not a mother, or grandmother. Tonight, we are only a man and a woman. Each with needs that need to be filled."

"Ooo! I like that more!" Sharon cooed delightfully.

I released her and gestured with my left arm a wide sweep towards the large four poster bed.

"Would you join me in this bed, my dear and sexy Sharon?" I asked as charmingly as I could while standing there naked with an erection before my beautifully-clad mother's mother.

"Sure." She answered simply with already such an expression of bliss on her face.

I pulled the covers aside as I waved her up.

The bed was one that sat higher than most, such that she had to kneel up into it.

I followed behind her, pushing the covers that we would probably not use, further down. I then pushed her a bit roughly onto her back, her head falling onto her pillows.

"Oh!"

I then crouched over her and kissed her cheek, her chin, down her neck and to the wide expanse of her upper chest, eager to get my mouth on any part of those large tits. As well as my hands! I slipped my knees between her legs of which she parted easily. I then laid my lower half on her abdomen, my hard dick pressed on her pelvis. I lowered myself so that I could manhandle those wonderfully wrapped boobs and kiss her cleavage.

"Oh yes! Like that!" She gave me her encouragement.

Fortunately, the gauzy bra unfastened in the front, or was just well designed! I pushed the bit of cloth aside and buried my face in those pillows of flesh as I continued to massage them.