All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 26'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloalmost 4 years ago
Glad I stopped reading

I read to like chapter 10, then decided to wait for you to finish writing before I read the rest. Looking at some major plot points in the last couple chapters, comments people have written, and then reading the epilogue, I am glad I stopped. The story went down the drain, and all the readers agree. Otherwise your last two chapters wouldn’t have bombed so horribly. I mean, here’s hoping others enjoy this, but I’m happy I didn’t waste any more time on it.

OnedragonOnedragonalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Theq Aqppendix

Will be posting tomorrow. The last installment will be submitted in the next few days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is an absolute epic story

I wish you still continue this story. This is a remarkable novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sure to enjoy the further

sure to enjoy the further..thank u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Down the drain!

This story was one of my favorites on this entire site, but the last three episodes including this one are absolute terrible. I don't know what happend maybe you lost your MOJO or something because Rewrites are in order for these episodes. I hope you get your groove back, because you had great potential! But if you keep writing like the last three chapters I won't be reading much of your stuff anymore. Really dissapointing.

tmark0099tmark0099almost 4 years ago

Good job!

I don't want to comment on the last few parts as I see that it has been done to death. I just want to wish you good luck for your next projects. This story had been one of my go tos and I'd enjoyed it immensely.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 4 years ago

It's perhaps a bit premature to give a definitive statement on this, since there's an appendix still to come, but here are my thoughts. Generally I would say that it's been a good effort. You write well and the characters are clearly defined. I enjoyed the story, on the whole, but I do have some criticisms. Firstly, it's way too long. You've written a lengthy novel, when a single five or six page story would have sufficed. I think you seriously lost your way at times and let the whole thing get away from you. There were too many characters, too many side adventures, too many diversions. I would suggest you get an editor, who would have stripped away a lot of unnecessary stuff, and bring it back to the core elements of the story.

There's a lot of potential here, a lot of very good stuff, but I think it was only a partial success. You were too self indulgent. You should have written several different stories, instead of just dragging this one out further and further. I sound very negative, but I did enjoy this. I just hope you'll learn from it for next time.

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
i enjoyed this story - start to finish

Like others, i thought it dragged a bit in the middle, but the last 2 chapters were great. I still think the wedding dress scene is both touching and sexy. hard to do. And i think you found a good way to end this tale. You're a great writer and i hope you continue writing for this site. and thanks for the great read!!

5 stars, of course

neolynneolynalmost 4 years ago
It's over, how sad.

I loved it, though I have to admit sometimes it was a bit long, but I loved it nonetheless.

Until I read about Joanna and Erin having a two years affair.

I can't believe for a second that Erin would have gone behind Jeremy's back like that.

She's so open and honest to Jeremy and does that ? Nope, big nope.

I'm disappointed that Jojo could do that to her brother, I don't know it doesn't seem like her.

I mean if Jeremy was on it, I would understand, it would fit with the story until now. I mean he banged his mother, Aunt, Grandmother, but not his sister while she's banging his wife.

I can't reconcile the two.

I mean, it present Erin as a cheating wife. This is one thing to allow your significant other to have sex with someone else, it's another to have an affair behind his back.

If Erin would have asked Jeremy it would be different.

Is it a little payback for Jeremy cheating on her with his mom and his grandma ?

That sole paragraph turn upside down my whole view of Erin and Jojo and left a really bitter taste in the mouth about the story.

dwgrahamdwgrahamalmost 4 years ago
I agree with neolyn. Please retcon what happened with Joanne and Erin and make it a spinoff series.

When I read that Joanne had seduced Erin and thereby took their relationship to the next level, I was happy for both of them.

But the idea that they would have a two-year affair behind everyone's backs and then end it? Why? Because it would have hurt Jeremy if he had found out? The guy who gets to screw every other female relative he has would have been hurt to find out that his sister banged his wife? Said wife who otherwise indulges Jeremy would have kept something like this a secret? Either way, the subplot as it stands leaves a bad taste in my mouth for those characterization inconsistency reasons.

As I mentioned in the title, I would want to read a sequel series about Joanne and Erin. This time, Jeremy should be kept largely out of it, but at least he should know about it. And Joanne and Erin should have the kind of long term soulmate status that Jeremy and Jenny get.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago
Incredible

I absolutely loved this story from start to finish. A true masterpiece. I was shocked at Erin's affair with JoJo. 'On The Loveseat is definitely in my top two stories on LIT. And I've read TONS of stories on this site. I will say that Onedragon has gotten screwed over in the ratings from chapters 24-26. I'm definitely looking forward to whatever Onedragon has planned next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best

It has all the ingredients for a great story. Jeremy has siblings, he has a dad. Maybe it would be much hotter if Jeremy has a brother close to his age yet his mom would only wants an affair with Jeremy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do enjoy imagining Erin seducing Joanne on purpose so that Jeremy can catch them and fuck them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Then again. I also made it cannon in my head that Jeremy never stopped fucking his girls. On the daily he is piping hot mom aunt, grandma, wife, and sister when she’s 18 or older. Chad Jeremy deserves all the girls love and loyalty.

dispatcher59dispatcher5916 days ago

Interesting that Jeremy would have gone down on Jenny after he came in her, even after a shower. Given the amount of cum most 18 year old guys(ah, the memories!!) can produce she had to have still been pretty sloppy. He must have overcome his aversion to tasting semen, though doing it from a well used pussy may have altered his thinking.

Great set, if really long-all these chapters add up to quite a novel, though at this point, I'm actually looking forward to the epilogue of the last two chapters. I usually don't have the attention span for long stories-though, admittedly, most are simply variations on the same theme, or as one writer on Lit said to me in a long ago conversation, sometimes it's good to build up the tension, and just let it ride, even when you know how the story winds up. Otherwise, it's just another fuck story. This kept my attention all the way through this juncture. The tale of the various affairs, interwoven with the daily family events made for a realistic view of Jeremy's world-mostly. Some of the stuff he did with Jenny is just impractical, but then, this is a fantasy, and one has to suspend disbelief sometimes. Overall, well done.

On to Chapter 27...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES