On the Loveseat Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but your beautiful tits and hot pussy are down there!" Of which my eyes didn't waver in their focus on those delights.

I did see Jenny smile out of the corner of my eye!

"Is that all I am to you? T and A?" She quipped.

"That, and so much more, Jenny!" I said happily and patted her bare outer thigh. I then pushed my sweats further down. "How about you move over here and sit on my lap and we can watch this video together."

Yes, I was telling my mother to ride my dick while we watched hot porn actresses getting each other off on the big-screen TV in our living room in the middle of the afternoon!

Hey! We all have our own crosses to bear! Mine just happened to be very easy to carry!

"Jeremy!" Mom tried to sound upset, but her need overrode any dismay in her tone.

Also, the very little time that it took her to remove her corset, slide into my lap, and slip my hard dick into her wet pussy showed the intensity of that need.

"Ooo!" Jenny groaned delightfully as she pushed herself down my thick shaft. "I still can't believe how big it is! Or how good it feels inside of me!"

The video ended unceremoniously with our inattention, but I clicked onto a new one as mom sat motionless with me filling her up.

"Oh, baby! I just love your cock in my pussy! Like it was made just for me!" Jenny cooed ecstatically.

In a way, it was! Mom was the craftswoman of her own pleasure!

"While you're sitting there and we're watching those girls going at it, why don't you tell me more about what happened with you and Jess?" I asked while barely able to hold back my own need to bounce Jenny up and down viciously.

"Jeremy." Jenny said flatly that hinted at her scorn. "That was very personal between me and my sister. I'm not going to tell you about it. You really do have a thing with lesbians, don't you? You can fantasize about all you want!"

That last came out easier and showed she had no ill will for my nagging.

The new scene was between an older woman and a younger one with the younger girl seducing the other that could have been old enough to be her mother.

"Oh, that's hot! Did you pick this one on purpose?" Jenny asked as she rose up slowly until only the tip of my dick was at her entrance. She then dropped down hard which caused us both to grunt loudly.

"No. It just looked interesting." I replied. "Oh! Fuck Jenny!"

"Yes please! Fuck Jenny! Fuck me hard honey!" She moaned.

Absolutely!

"Do you like that, Jenny? Do you love your son's big cock shoved in your pussy?" I asked as I jerked my hips to force myself deeper than her short plunges were getting.

"Oh God, honey! I soooo loooove it! I love, love, love your huuuuge cock in my cunt! Fill me up and fuck me hard!"

And again. She was the one riding me. The one in charge of tempo and ferocity. I could add to it, but it was really down to her.

I did reach around her frame to grab her breasts and squeeze them as I gently coaxed them up and down to urge Jenny to do likewise with the rest of her body. That seemed to work as she really bucked on my thighs.

"Yes baby! Oh yes!" Mom wailed.

"Do you wish Erin was here? That she was eating your pussy like that girl there is doing?"

"Ooohhh!"

I didn't know if that was a yes or she just liked our screwing a lot.

"Or maybe you want your sister licking your clit. Is that what you want, Jenny?" I asked suggestively as I pushed my hips up to meet hers.

"Uh ... uh ... cuh ... cummmminggg!"

That came out of nowhere!

Jenny spasmed in bliss as each of us continued our motions, even if most of hers seemed to be just flailing around.

"Keep ... goooing! Keeeep fuh-fuh-king meee!"

Like I would ever choose to stop doing so!

Jenny recovered somewhat even though she was still in a heightened state. The video ended as she focused her eyes and she took the remote from beside me and flipped through a few videos before clicking on one. It grew to fill the screen and she dropped the remote.

I let my hands fall from her tits to her slick hips to help maintain her then irregular pace. My need was a growing urge deep in my gut but I tried to keep it reined in and to just let my incredible lover ride out her lust.

I noted the new video had three women in it and was one of those with a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead that you knew was intentional and not happenstance. That this also coincided with my mother, my aunt, and my girlfriend wasn't lost on me. Even if those three were only blind chance.

"Why'd you pick this one, Jenny? Are you thinking of Erin and Jess together? With you?" I grunted hard as the thought got to me also.

Mom moaned as she ground on my penetrating prick.

"Ooo! That will just have ... uh shit ... to be my ... fantasy!"

It was one of mine now also! And I told her so.

She wailed and quivered as she drove her body onto my pole.

"Ah-ahgain! I'mmm cummm minnnng ah-fuck-king-gain!"

Jenny shook more that second time than she had the first. So much so that I thought she might toss herself right off me and the loveseat! I gripped her hips stronger while keeping up the pistoning that she wasn't able to continue herself at the moment.

I had a problem keeping from unloading myself as mom quaked in my lap. Then I stopped holding back and let the overwhelming urge, need, and huge amount of cum blast into my mother's loins. She still had enough of a sense of her surroundings to realize this.

"Cum in me! Cum in mommy baby! Fill my slutty cunt with your creamy cum!"

If I hadn't already been doing so, that demand would have pushed me over anyway!

I squeezed her hips too tightly and drove my dick all the way up in the twitching twat that was grabbing and milking my shaft for every drop of my essence.

I roared out my release as Jenny kept up some semblance of intercourse between us. Her velvety insides accepted my delivery as she slid up and down slowly while I tried to hold onto her and some form of reality.

When I was done, but not done as my dick still filled mom's chasm with my fullness, Jenny sat on my lap for a momentary pause.

"More?" She asked breathlessly.

She did something with her innards, a wriggling or twitching that I could feel on my shaft.

"I always want more of you, Jenny!" I spoke hoarsely but determinedly.

To prove that, I drove my fleshy spear hard upward.

"Oh!" Jenny groaned out harshly.

I repeated that a few more times until mom put a hand behind her and on my sweaty chest.

"Stop." She ordered forcefully. "Get up."

I was confused but had no doubt about my mother's intentions.

I got up.

Jenny turned and knelt on the loveseat, presenting her beautiful butt for my viewing pleasure.

"Fuck me from behind, dear." Mom told me.

Um, definitely!

"And spank my ass too while you do so." She added so casually that I had to choke back a guffaw at that.

"Anything you want, mom!"

And I meant that wholeheartedly!

I could barely fit on the loveseat behind Jenny, so I had to twist and knelt one knee on the cushion while my other foot was on the floor. It was awkward, but I wasn't going to turn down an opportunity to fuck my Jenny, even if I had to twist myself into a pretzel to do so!

Smack!

My palm burned slightly after giving her right cheek a firm slap.

Three more followed.

"Put that cock in me, baby! Mommy needs you to really give her a good fucking! Deep and fucking hard!" My mother demanded of me.

One more slap before I guided my aching dick back into the soothing comfort of mom's cunt.

"Please baby, please."

I couldn't have Jenny begging me like that so I pushed forward as hard as possible with my contortion.

"Yes! Yes!" Mom groaned as she planted her face into the spot I had just been sitting.

I wasted no time and just started pounding that scrumptious ass with my pelvis while I randomly pelted her cheeks with moderate smacks.

"I love it! More!"

The TV continued playing random videos, but mom and I were far too otherwise occupied to notice what was on the screen, the sex sounds coming from there were just background noise for our own sexplay. Mom orgasmed a few more times while I continue slamming in her pussy. My own was building ferociously inside my balls that were far from empty after just the one climax.

"I love you ... so much ... Jeremy! Mommy ... loves her ... big boy ... my big ... strong ... man!"

As I did her!

"I'm going cum ... again ... Jennnnyy!" I yelled as my thrusts became stilted as my legs spasmed to match the rest of my body as I once again exploded in mom's pussy with a full load of my thick cum.

"Fill mommmy's pusssssy honnnnney!"

I was lost in my own bliss but I was sure that mom was also doing the same.

My body collapsed onto her sweating smooth back that I tried to turn into a failed hug. It lasted only a moment before I fell to sit on the floor leaning back against the front of the loveseat. Mom had rolled onto her side with her front outward.

"I'll turn the TV off now." I huffed.

"No, leave it on. I just want to lay here and try to recover from that amazing sex!"

"No, you're amazing, Jenny." I turned to look at her over my shoulder.

"Thanks, dear. Now just watch the porno with your mother quietly." Her head fell onto the armrest as she laid there with just her greenish stockings on.

I laid my head back and it rested on one of her soft thighs. Her hand moved to my shoulder, rubbing it gently in the smallest circles.

Life was perfect at that moment.

It was also the only time that watching online sex failed to arouse me.

Much later. After watching numerous lesbian videos, the two of us recovered and (almost) tired of the sex that we were too wiped to continue then, mom finally flipped the big screen off. I had actually almost dozed off on that soft pillow of mom's leg.

"We need to get up." Mom stated. "If we stay here, we're liable to fall asleep. Justin will be home in a few hours, but we both need showers ... and this room needs at least a can of air freshener."

"You just need to get one that smells like sex, then you won't need it anymore. We'll just refreshen the air again frequently!" I teased but with little emphasis behind it. This woman might be the death of me!

Mom laughed but that also had no energy in it.

"Get up. Go take a shower. It'll help us both." Mom nudged my shoulder with the heel of her hand.

"Thanks, mom. I have to say, that I love watching porn with you better than alone!"

"I have never really done so before, but if this is what it's like, then I might have to do it more often!"

"Trust me, Jenny! It's never been like this ever before!" I stood slowly.

Mom gave me a good swat on the ass as it rose in front of her.

"Hey!" I jumped startled.

"That's for reddening my rear!" She smiled sweetly back up at me.

"But you asked for it!" I protested.

"I loved it!"

Jenny stood, not to quickly either, and hugged my waist when she was on her feet.

"And I love you too, dear." She kissed my neck tasting my sweat there.

"Now shower! Before I have to ground you!" Her tone become more motherly.

"Oh no! Forced to stay at home and have to spend more time with my old frail mother? No, no!" I joked.

"Frail? Only because my son screws all the energy out of me!" She gave me another swat on my butt.

I darted out of her reach in case she tried to make mine as red as hers then was. There were even a number of spots that my finger imprints were visible.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I questioned from the third step of the stairway.

"Yes. But in a good way." Mom smiled lovingly at me. "And how is it that you still have clothes on while I'm naked?"

"Because you look better than I do without clothes on! I think that you should just stay like that!"

"I almost think Justin would like that too." Mom said before she realized what she had said.

I let it pass.

"No, we can't have that. Johnny might start to get ideas for when he's older. I'm not sharing mommy with my brother."

"Jeremy!" Mom screeched in outrage. "Don't even tease about that! I've told you before."

"I'm sorry, mom. Besides with you naked all the time, Erin would never go home after visiting. Or Aunt Jessica." I quickly said to mollify my slip. No matter our situation, even if my brother was of age, I knew that mom would never dream of doing as we had done. Besides, she already had the only lover/son that she needed!

I did give her a small swat on the butt in passing later that evening while within sight of my father. It wouldn't be construed as anything but innocent, even if he had seen it. Mom jumped in surprise, and I'm sure, with a jolt of pain too from her red ass. I grinned, and after her initial jerk, she gave me a sexy smile in return.

More days passed.

Time spent with Erin. Time spent at work. Eating, sleeping. Yada, yada.

There was actually little more activity between mom and me while my brother and sister were at camp. I regretted the lost time with the little that the two of us got to be together, but neither of us was hurting for attention. I even heard mom and dad going at it one night after I had come in late after being with Erin. Since that was what we had done for some of the evening, I couldn't be jealous for my parents' own intimate activity. I just didn't want to have to know about it!

Johnny and Jojo returned home, tanned, just as exuberant, and full of stories of their activities. Well, at least my sister was, my brother was oddly quiet about his time away. Having been that age, and gone through that mood, I suspected the cause. It was the thing that had made the world turn. The reason for nearly every achievement of mankind throughout time, in one way or another. Mom noted it and when I smiled in reply, she looked oddly at me. Later that night, I explained my brother's odd sullenness.

"I think he found a girlfriend at camp." I stated.

"Johnny? He's too young!" She exclaimed with some shock.

"Mom. He's eleven. I had my first crush when I was ten."

I hadn't thought about Heather Mackenzie in many, many years.

This information was passed on to dad and the three adults gave Johnny more leeway with his sour mood. I would have to make a point of talking to him about it after some time, but for that moment I let him be. He did spend less time with Jojo, who actually barely noticed the loss what with her new bike and Sally the kitten.

I have avoided mentioning this before because at my age I didn't see the need for a fuss, but my birthday was in late July. And it grew closer. After my eighteenth, it was all frivolous until I turned twenty-one. The rest were all downhill from there.

Mom still insisted on throwing me a party, even if it would be basically just be for immediate family. I tried to tell her not to bother, but I had known Jenny as my mother for long enough. She loved to celebrate our births as much as any of the three of us did growing up. Just because I saw it as pointless didn't mean that the day would pass uncelebrated.

Not that it didn't have some highlights, and I was informing mom of that one afternoon.

"Come on, mom!" I protested hopelessly. "It's just another day. Like any other. I'm too old for a birthday party. I'm not twelve anymore!"

"I went through seven hours of labor with you! If I want to have a party for you, we're having a party. And that's that."

"I mean, I'm not against the presents. I'll always take free gifts if people want to give me them. And the cake and ice cream. Those are okay."

"Honey. That's all a birthday party is." Mom stated with a fixated look on her face that spoke of inevitability.

Later, when I was complaining to Erin about mom's plans, I was hijacked by my girlfriend also. She practically told me that she'd break up with me if I didn't show up at my own party. How was I to stand against such threats?

So, we had a birthday party for me. No big deal.

It was the first birthday party that I had with a current girlfriend that could attend, so there was that.

I received any number of gifts, nothing that extravagant, but I was surprised by the one that Erin had gotten me.

It was a watch, one that was very similar to the one I had gotten for Jenny. It also had a similar engraving on the back. She whispered to me at one point about how thoughtful she had found mine to be such that she couldn't resist doing the same for me. She added an additional remark though when she said that I would then never have reason to be late for anything with her.

I accepted the gift with the spirit it was given (and the fact that I could tell that hers cost more than the one I had given mom!) and gave her a quick kiss in thanks. I guessed that there might be more birthday celebrations between us when we could be alone!

I later also got to thinking about the watch and Erin's comment. Had she just put me on the clock for the rest of our time together? A clock with a leash?

Thing was, I didn't mind if she had.

So, my party turned out to be decent. Okay, I did even have fun.

Gifts from my parents, Aunt Jess and Eric, grandparents (but surprisingly, nothing that special from Grandma Sharon!), Uncle Mike and Aunt Rita, and so on. As with the sexual gift that I expected from my girlfriend at a later time, I also suspected, or hoped, that I would receive a likewise present from my other girlfriend. My beautiful mother, Jenny!

And she did not disappoint me either!

Mom had made elaborate plans of which I wasn't aware of, or didn't connect to anything else that was going on.

One of the first clues of Jenny's sneaky plot had been simple to miss.

It had come up during the birthday party that Jojo and Johnny would be going to visit with our grandmother for three or four days. I thought nothing of it because that had happened upon occasion in the previous summers, as also with me when I had been younger. As Grandma Sharon was about to leave, she did give me a knowing wink and when we hugged, it may have been more 'pressing' than any other we had done in the past. She then gave me a kiss on the cheek that seemed innocent, but I felt the tip of her tongue that meant it was so much more. I had an urge to 'visit' my grandma again, but let it pass.

The next part of mom's plan was more obvious. Well, to anyone but me, I guess.

Mom and dad had been getting along very well. Better than I had realized with my focus split between mom and Erin. They kissed more often, or at least, more openly in front of us kids. There was just an easiness in the air between them and I found that I had missed that sense between them from when I was much younger. I might have gotten jealous if I hadn't also been happy for mom. She didn't lessen her affections towards me and I just accepted it as the way things were.

Mom had set up a golf trip for dad and his buddy, Jack. It seemed that dad's friend was having some serious family troubles and needed to get away for a few days. Mom had given her approval of dad going with Jack upstate for a two-day golfing spree to help his friend with his situation. My dad was so attentive to mom for doing this for him and his friend that I almost wanted to barf. Or to push him aside and show him what to do with Jenny! Even if I wasn't jealous!

Having the whole house almost empty should have been apparent and although I found it odd; again, it wasn't that much unusual. With the expectation of spending birthday celebration time with Erin some of my brain's blood flow had been diverted elsewhere.

The first day with everyone else absent, I had already set up plans to go out with Erin.

In the middle of the afternoon Erin called me unexpectedly to cancel. She said her mother hadn't been feeling well and had to go to the hospital. I was disappointed, but completely understood the importance, and told her that her mom was more important than my birthday sex (slightly!). Erin thanked me for understanding and I told her to give Charise my best wishes to get well.

123456...8