On the Loveseat Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for flying Jeremy airlines! Return your trays to the upright position and make your way to the exits."

"Oh, honey! You just make me laugh all the time! Even after being so tender in the hallway a moment ago!"

"It's because you make me so happy all the time, Jenny!" I returned her compliment.

"Oh, honey!" Mom sighed sweetly. "How about you get in this bed and we make each other happy all night long!"

"Absolutely!" I agreed.

I hadn't wanted to harm mom, but I was heedless for myself, as I jumped hard to land beside Jenny. I didn't take into account the ripple motion of my landing would have on the bed's previous occupant though. I had to quickly grab mom's figure to keep her from being bounced right off my bed by my carelessness.

She just laughed fully and held tight to me as well.

"Oh, Jeremy!" Jenny exclaimed gleefully.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen!" I apologized.

Jenny only clung to me tighter. Far more than to keep her from being jostled out of my bed!

I wrapped my arms just as tightly around her as well.

"Did you say something about making each other 'happy' all night?" I asked as I stared at her face.

"I did!"

And Jenny's lips met mine. I felt happier immediately!

I then tried to spread that happiness back to her, and she accepted it graciously.

We laid there for a good while, kissing and holding each other and nothing more.

It had gotten dark outside my window, but I had no idea of the actual time. I would have had to open my eyes to see my bedside clock, or to take them off my beautiful lover.

"I don't know if I could do anything, at least for a little while." I had no need to boast with my amazing Jenny, my capabilities having been long since proven. "But I don't care if we do or not. I just want to lay here and hold you, kissing you, loving you."

"Dear." Jenny's eyes grew misty. Or it might have been my own.

"I love you so much, Jenny."

"I love you too, Jeremy. Just hold me, I like that."

She snuggled so deep into my side with my arm under her neck and my hand on her soft shoulder that Jenny might have fused herself to my ribs, like Eve merging back into Adam. I did feel like I was in the Garden of Eden at that moment; a heavenly paradise on Earth.

I dozed off between long kisses, content like I ever was in my mother's arms.

Sometime in the middle of the night, the darkness like a cool blanket for the both of us as Jenny and I awoke with renewed need. Burning lust. And endless love. We stoked those fires with our embraces, cooled them with our releases, and shared our passion repeatedly.

We both fell asleep again, holding each other just as tightly as our breathing merged and slowed.

I woke again, the world slowly reforming between my blinking eyes as I cleared the cobwebs of sleep away. There was a faint glint of light at the window as the sun crept over the horizon. I looked to Jenny, asleep still. She had rolled over at some point and was laying on her back with her arms thrown wide, one of them still happening to be on my chest.

With the many times that she had woken me so wonderfully, I took this as my opportunity to repay at least one of those incredible blowjobs.

I carefully lifted her hand from my chest and slipped gently from under the sheet that we had pulled around us. One of Jenny's feet was hanging out from under the pale sheet. Even that most minor body part was exquisite in its form to my eyes.

I shook myself from staring at mom's foot, grinning at the expression that she would have given me had she seen that!

I slipped from the bed rather than try to move around my sleeping lover, and stepped around my bed so that I could get back in from this new angle. I tugged the sheet off of my snoozing angel enough to reveal her beautiful nakedness. At least from toe to waist.

I had to shake myself once again from my reverie as I was overwhelmed by the astounding goddess that lay there for me to worship with my eyes.

I nudged gently one of mom's legs aside so that I could lay down between them. I laid as softly as I could, so as to not jostle the mattress enough to wake Jenny. I wanted her to be awoken by her ecstasy as I licked her delicious pussy.

So that is what I did.

There wasn't enough real light for me to see what I was doing, but I had done this enough times that I could picture mom's vulva in my head as if I had a spotlight shining on that most glorious junction. I knew it was pointless to tease, but I figured that her body would still be aware of my gentle kisses and soft licking, whether her mind was or not.

I just did as I usually did.

Licked, and lapped. Kissed, and sucked.

This opened her opening, both pairs parting like night blooming flowers. Except they also opened at all times of day and night! But I digress!

I snuck my tongue through her valley and into the chasm of delights. There wasn't the usual moisture that I found there, but my drooling tongue gave back some of that I had swallowed on many previous lickings! I knew I was having an effect when the legs on either side of me twitched. I ignored them and continued my licking. A soft moan was the next indicator that I was doing a decent job.

Some many minutes later, and a few more twitches and more moaning, there was a gasp.

"Oh!"

Then a few seconds later.

"Oooo!"

I felt sure that Jenny was at least partially conscious then.

I dove in and licked quickly around her little hard clit.

"Ohshit!" Mom cried out with a jerk of her hips that broke my rhythm.

"Jeremy!" She then cried out in the pale early light.

"Good morning, Jenny." I greeted my love between soft sucking on her clitoral hood.

"Oh damn! That feels soo good!" She moaned deliciously.

Then she jerked up onto her elbows.

"Didn't you promise me breakfast in bed? Not you getting to eat me in bed!" Mom semi-protested.

"Are you complaining?" I buried my face again.

"No. Oh! Fuck yeah!"

A hand clamped onto the back of my head.

"Lick me, baby! Lick me like that! I'm gunna ... gunna ... oh, oh ... gaaaahh!"

Jenny released a small stream of syrup and I drank it up thirstily. After the previous night, I was mildly surprised that her well hadn't gone dry! I let her recover as I lay between her legs staring up that magnificent body from that cherished angle.

"Now I want something to eat!" Jenny declared firmly.

I suspected it was something from the sausage family that she was hungry for!

"Are you really going to make us breakfast? Or was that an idle boast?" She then questioned more hesitantly.

Oh! She didn't want me, she wanted actual food!

"No, it wasn't an idle boast. I meant it." I declared smugly.

I rose from my glorious spot and stood while mom sat up and watched me with a wide grin on her face.

"And please, don't burn mine." She told me.

"I guarantee that it won't be burnt!" I retorted, slightly offended.

I grabbed a discarded pair of boxers and slipped them on before I left my pretty angel and went downstairs to prepare her a sumptuous meal fit for kings, or actually in this case, queens!

I was gone for about ten minutes or so and I returned carrying the tray loaded with our gourmet repast.

"Cereal?" Jenny exclaimed when she saw the two bowls heaped with delicious food.

"It's not burnt. I told you that." I told mom as I sat the tray over her legs.

"No, it's definitely not burnt!"

If not for the glow in her gaze, I might have worried about my choice of fare.

"I will also definitely say that no one has made me a breakfast in bed that can compare to this!"

I knew she was joshing with me, but she had known my capabilities in the kitchen ahead of time so she shouldn't have been surprised. I might have spent more effort in the meal, but my hurry to get back in bed with her limited the menu options. Besides, I didn't need to know how to cook when I had such an excellent one already!

"It is Cap'n Charms!" I declared as if the choice of cereal made a difference.

"It's perfect, honey. Like you." Her face was loving and her eyes didn't betray her words.

Hey, I knew it wasn't a feast like anything Jenny might make, but I had other skills to make up for what I lacked in the kitchen.

"It has marshmallows and everything." Jenny said as she dipped her spoon into the bowl and ate a large mouthful of the sugary concoction. Some of her grateful tone slipped at that, but I let it slide. She did say that no one else had ever made her a breakfast like mine!

I ate my own bowl of cereal as I continued to stare at my wonderful Jenny. She kept her focus on her bowl, but would occasionally glance up at me and find my eyes still on her. She let a smile creep onto her lips and returned those glorious green gems back to her breakfast.

We ate in silence, her furtive glances and my constant staring relaying the only things that needed to be said.

When we both were finished, I set the bowls inside each other, put them on the tray, and set the tray on the floor as I had no space on any furniture that wasn't already covered in clutter. Mom watched me motherly, but let the less maternal side of her say nothing about the tray's placement.

"So, what are we doing today?" Jenny asked me as I returned to her side.

"I thought I might clean out the garage and rearrange all the boxes of stuff in there." I answered nonchalantly.

"Really?" Mom asked in disbelief and turned to stare at me like I might have been possessed.

"No! Of course not! Why would you even believe that?" I grinned widely as I returned her stare. "I have one of the most beautiful women in the whole world naked and in my bed! In my bed! I'm not getting out of this bed unless the house is on fire! And maybe not even then!"

"One of the most beautiful?" Jenny asked curiously. Her lips curled into a leer. "Anyone else I know?"

"Jenny!" My eyes pierced into hers. By then she already knew my top five! And who was at the top of that list.

"That anyone, much less my oldest son, thinks I am that ... beautiful, is the highest praise I've ever gotten. Thank you, Jeremy! You're not that bad yourself."

"You're just saying that because I have a big dick and that you love my tongue." I downplayed her modest praise of me.

It was a good thing we had finished eating, otherwise there would have been marshmallows sprayed all over my bed when mom burst out with a loud belly laugh.

"Jeremy!" Her eyes were brimming with her love. "No, I love your dick ... and you have a big tongue!"

"Whatever, I get those two confused." I fought back a smirk.

"Honey, those things aren't why I love you. I hope you know that. That you can make me laugh like this, no matter how naughty it might be. That you make me breakfast in bed with a bowl of cereal. It's all those little things that you do that make me love you." Jenny told me with her voice full of emotion.

"It wasn't those little things that your hand landed on that night though!" I teased back, not to make light of her feelings.

"Are you going to etch that on my tombstone? 'Her hand landed on her son's penis!'"

"I'm sure my brother and sister might object if I did that!"

"I would hope they would!" Mom said nothing about my sibling's involvement in such a discussion as this was just the two of us jesting together.

"Are we going to just lay here and talk all day?" Jenny asked petulantly, even though we had been sitting after we finished eating.

"I'm fine with that." I stated honestly. I knew that the two of us couldn't keep our hands of each other for very long, especially when we were currently free to do whatever dirty and nasty things we could think up.

I took that opportunity to lay back down as she suggested.

Jenny stared at me and gave an impish shake of her head as she laid down beside me.

"You really would be happy to just talk, wouldn't you?" She put a hand on my bare chest and trailed her fingers slowly around.

"I'm happy just to be with Jenny, no matter what we do. You know that. If we should decide to do something else, that's fine with me too. Do you want to watch some more porn with me? Play some video games? We could even just kiss."

Jenny laughed again. Not as hearty, but it was carefree. I loved to make her laugh; her joy made my world turn.

"Watch porn again. Video games. As strange as it may seem, I would also be just as happy doing either of those with you, even though you would trounce me in your games. But, I think I like that last choice the best!" Jenny moved her face closer to mine.

"So, no porn then?"

"No, dear, no porn."

Her lips melted to mine and all thoughts of any nude starlets likewise turned to mush.

Much later, we progressed from just kissing, passed first base and on to second and third base as well. Then, we were making our own porn, sans the camera of course!

Even later, my rumbling stomach caused a pause in the action.

"Was that you?" Jenny asked me.

"Yeah, my stomach. I'm hungry."

"We had breakfast."

"That was ..." I turned to look at the clock. "Hours ago, mom. I only had that one bowl. And it was a small one at that!" I protested.

"I suppose we did burn quite a few calories this morning. Which is fortunate, since I've skipped my yoga that I would have done today."

"You still could. Put on that stretchy outfit you wear and do your yoga here while I watch you." I told her, more than half seriously. "Or, you could even do it in the nude! That would be so hot!"

I then had a serious craving to watch mom do naked yoga!

"I'm sure it would be!" Jenny said merrily. Her tone almost sounded like she was just as interested as me! "But if I started that, your magnificent dick would get very hard and then you would distract me. Next thing we know, we would be back in bed going at it. Again!"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

I surely didn't!

"No. Not at all." Her eyes darted back and forth between mine. "But right now, we have an empty belly to fill. Two actually. I'm a bit hungry myself."

"You did burn a lot of calories too, mom!"

We dragged ourselves out of bed. I searched for the pair of boxers to slip back on, even if I didn't put on some shorts.

"I have nothing to put on." Jenny declared as if it was a great emergency. I had no issue with her lack of clothing, in fact I even encouraged it!

"Uh, here." I looked around and found a button-up shirt that I had worn two days before on a night out with Erin. I handed it to mom who took it cautiously.

"Shouldn't this have been in the laundry?" She asked, but still put it around her slim figure.

"Then it wouldn't be here for you to wear!" I told her. Perfect reasoning!

I noted that she lifted the collar to her nose so she could smell it. I was sure she was going to comment about it stinking.

Instead:

"It smells like you." Jenny said aloud, but clearly not speaking to me. She smiled at that fact and tugged the shirt closer to her body as if it was by extension me wrapped around her. I was then jealous of my laundry!

The shirt was left unbuttoned and actually hid very little of Jenny's body from my prying eyes. Not that she ever hid herself from me if I truly wanted to see her!

"Let's get downstairs and make some sandwiches!" She took another sniff of the shirt and her face practically glowed brighter than the early afternoon sunshine streaming in the window.

"Lead the way, pretty lady! Unless, you want me to carry you back downstairs?"

I would happily be Jenny's elevator service!

Although, Jojo would then request the same treatment as well! It might be better not to set a precedent!

"No, I can still walk. Barely. After the abuse you've given my lower half!" Her tone was joyful and even seemed happy for that said abuse.

"Hey, part of that was you! I told you to be careful that last time! I was sure you were going to throw out your back with the way you were going!"

"I didn't hear you complaining!"

"You wouldn't have heard me anyway if I did with how loud you were caterwauling!"

"Caterwauling? Is that what I was doing? Caterwauling?"

We reached the kitchen and I went to the fridge to grab a drink.

"Do you need anything, love?" I asked.

"Yeah, pour me a glass of wine, please?" Jenny said as she reached in the open refrigerator and grabbed some leftovers to make sandwiches with.

"Isn't it a little early for that?" I asked. It wasn't really that early.

"It's five o'clock somewhere." Jenny responded as she gave me a nod and a pleasant smile.

For that beauty wearing my shirt, I would agree to anything!

I pulled out a bottle of wine and poured her half of one her round wine glasses.

"How many do you want?" Jenny asked as she spread out the mayo on the bread.

"Two." I replied. Mom normally made my sandwiches extra full of fillings. My two might be three regular sandwiches. Speaking of which!

"No, better make it three."

"Not four?" Mom responded incredulously.

"Nah, I got to save some room for dinner! I'm sure you'll whip up something spectacular for us!"

"I'm too worn out to be cooking today. I'm just going to get something delivered." She sliced my three piles corner-to-corner like I loved and put them on a large plate. Her own smaller sandwich she put on a saucer plate.

"Can I get some chips with this?" I asked as I took the plate that looked fuller than I had realized.

"More?" Mom questioned with disbelief.

"You know where they are." And she gestured to the cupboard.

"You really are the best, Jenny!" I gave her a kiss on her cheek as I passed near her.

"The best? In the kitchen, or the bedroom?" Her tone was rough, but her face was bright.

"You are the best all around the house. You even make my clothes look good!"

I will say again, that a woman wearing your unbuttoned shirt and nothing else is the sexiest thing ever!

Moreso, when it is your hot mom!

"Jeremy. You're drooling." She sounded proud of that!

I wasn't, but there was still the possibility so I had to check!

My stomach could no longer be ignored, so I had to focus on my late lunch.

After I finished the second one, I turned to look at mom. I didn't want to broach the next subject, but it couldn't be avoided.

"Hey, mom. When are dad and Jack supposed to be back?" I tried to sound casual.

"Oh, it'll be late. Probably very late. I'm sure they are spending as much time on the course as they can, and then it's a four-hour drive back. So, definitely after midnight. Why? We're not sleeping in the same bed tonight, if that's what you're thinking. As nice as that would be. We had last night. You've had a pretty decent birthday present. Don't push it, honey."

"Oh, I know. I was just curious. I will never get a present that will ever, ever top this! Thank you again, Jenny!"

"This wasn't from Jenny, your lover, but from your mother."

"No way, Jenny. My mom would never get me a horny, naked woman for my birthday!" I could barely suppress my mirth.

"She might if she really loved you, dear!"

"I really love her as well!" I declared loudly, and proudly.

"Would you like to go to one of our beds and prove that?" Jenny inquired needlessly.

"Your bed should be dry now." I stated.

"And because it's closer?" She teased me.

I knew she desired its closeness as well!

"Race you!" And I took off from the kitchen.

"Hey!" Came the woman's loud voice from behind me.

Yes, I know, by racing mom, I didn't get to watch her from behind! But she arrived a moment after me and I gave her a hug as a consolation prize. The many kisses I gave her were my reward for winning.

We barely paused in our loveplay for Jenny to order a late-ish dinner. I had suggested pizza, but she instead got Italian. So, close enough. I had my fill of food, even as I never got enough of my amazing mother, lover, and Jenny.

1...345678