On the Loveseat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny glanced up at me at some unknown indication of my return. She saw my coated cock and then her eyes came up to my face.

"Squirt some of that on me!" She simply growled.

I knelt in position between both pairs of very nice legs, one set straight out and the other bent with a fantastic ass perched atop them.

"Don't stare! Hurry, and get that cock in me!" Jenny demanded from deep in her throat.

Mom had somehow gotten me to be very obedient over the last half-dozen months or so! I did hurry to get my cock in her!

I squeezed a dollop of goop onto her puckered hole and after closing the lube and tossing it aside, I pressed a finger firmly into her sphincter. I felt it tighten up and grab at my invading finger, but I pushed it deeper until I had almost the whole thing inside mom's butt.

"Oh shit!" Jenny yelled appropriately.

"What's he doing?" Erin asked from below, unable to see that I was only warming up Jenny's asshole.

"He's got a finger in my ass!" Mom wailed at the girl within a foot of her face.

"Does it hurt?" Erin asked with concern and probably worry about her own turn.

"No. It feels ... weird, but good. It's hard to explain." Jenny told her and gave her a longish kiss to calm the younger girl.

"That's good enough, hun. Stick your dick in me now." My mom told me in a calmer tone. "Still, try to go easy. At the start at least."

I lined up my dick immediately after pulling my finger from Jenny's dark tunnel. I didn't want to touch anything with my digit, even if she was 'clean' back there. Then I was pushing my dick firmly against her resisting opening. Having no fear of hurting her, I gave a good shove and my cockhead popped in past her tightness.

"Oh! Yes!" Jenny moaned in a loud whisper.

She had still been half perched on Erin's blue dick throughout all this. I'm sure my new penetration was only adding to the pleasure she had to be already feeling.

"Do you love that, Jenny? You have two young dicks in your tight holes!" I leaned over her back as well as I could do with two inches impaled in her and spoke into her ear.

"Oh my God!" Mom shrieked when I pushed deeper. Her hips wriggled around the dick Erin had in her pussy.

"Fuck her, lover! Give her your big wonderful dick!" Erin said as she brought her hands up to grab Jenny's tits through the thin fabric of her top.

I still had only gotten barely half my length in mom's ass and Erin was giving her short stabs from below, thrusts that I could feel along my shaft. It was a disconcerting sensation and one that I could say I should be ashamed of having, but having the feeling of another dick brushing against mine wasn't something that I ever wanted to feel! It mattered little that the dick was fake, or that it was in the course of pleasuring my astonishing Jenny, and only the fact that it was the other girl that I loved that was wielding that phallus that kept me implanted in mom's incredibly tight asshole.

"Harder, Jeremy!" Erin told me with muffled lips. Jenny wasn't kissing her, as she couldn't focus enough to do that simple task, and her breathing was hoarse and ragged, but she was struggling to meet Erin's mouth with her own.

I finally bottomed out, so to speak, and thus began a slow rhythm in and out while keeping the majority of my dick in my mom.

Jenny's hips bounced half up and down on the dick below and half back and forth for the one in her curvy butt. She wailed more than moaned as the two of us tried to time our thrusts to maximize our depths and range of motion. Or to say, we tried to fuck her as good and deep as we could manage in this awkward position.

Whatever our awkwardness, or capability, it was far enough for Jenny to reach a peak. My mother wasn't capable of declaring her orgasm because of its intensity, but her caterwauling cries and shrill shrieks were evidence enough for everyone in a three-house radius to be sure. She shook and convulsed, which wasn't as obvious as to the cause, and not just her vigorously bucking and bouncing on mine and Erin's cocks.

The two of us didn't let up on giving our lover her joy and ecstasy. Erin couldn't cum from fucking Jenny, and mom's asshole was practically too tight to really get me worked up. That, and that nagging sensation from that blue dick pressing through Jenny's narrow innards on my normal tinted flesh.

Erin and I continued until mom finished shaking from a second earth-shattering orgasm before I pulled out and Jenny was able to lift off of the sapphire-colored dildo. She collapsed onto the living room floor clearly still in a blissful daze.

I gave mom a soft kiss as she breathed heavily and Erin did likewise. My girlfriend then turned to kiss me more deeply.

"That was so fucking hot!" She exclaimed with her voice on fire with lust. Her blue eyes were likewise liquid flame. A blue that I then realized matched the dick waving around from her pelvis. A dick that was well-coated in Jenny juice!

"It was definitely different!" My opinion may not have been as high as Erin's, but that each woman had enjoyed it was enough for me.

"I'm still not sure about this, but I do want to try it." Erin said enthusiastically and with trepidation at the same time. "Well ... as soon as your mom recovers, that is!"

Erin laughed happily as she stared down at our barely recovering victim.

"Wow!" Mom whispered hoarsely while staring through a haze at the two of us.

She fought to speak more clearly.

"I wouldn't want to do that too often, but ... wow!"

"Was it really that good, Jenny?" Erin asked hopeful.

"Erin ..." Mom stared intently at my girlfriend, or I guess, her girlfriend too! "You really have to ..."

Jenny trailed off.

"But with you first, lover!" Erin stated and leaned over to give Jenny a moderately long kiss.

"Uh, okay. Let me just recover a moment longer! You two can really wear out an old lady!" Jenny took a few extra deep breaths.

"Do you need something to drink, Jen?" Erin asked with care.

"No, I'm okay. I'm alright."

"It couldn't have been that good." I said plainly. Both looked at me accusatorily before I could finish.

"You didn't soak Erin, or the floor." I explained bluntly.

The women stared at me for a long second and then burst out laughing.

"Oh, trust me, honey! That might have been too good! I can't say for sure that it was the hardest I've ever came, but it is in the top three!"

I guess I could be wrong then.

Erin worked at removing the strap-on harness and blue dick, and she laid semi-reclined on the floor with her legs half open.

"I think that before Jenny tries my ass, that I need some warming up of my own!" She said and nudged her thighs wider suggestively.

I understood her implication fully. The problem was, that I didn't know which of us it was directed towards!

Jenny dropped her skirt before she gingerly picked up the black harness and eyed it hesitantly before slipping one leg in and wrapping it around her wider hips while adjusting it.

I took that as my cue.

I rolled over and lay between Erin's slim legs with my face inches from her sweaty nether land.

"I'm glad, babe, that if it couldn't be me, that it's Jenny to be your first. And that I get to be here to witness it!" I said endearingly as I gave her a few soft licks on either side of her slit.

"I am a little nervous about it, but I wouldn't do this if you weren't here, Jeremy! I love you so damned much!"

"Not any more than me, sweetie!" I countered.

"Lick me, Jeremy! Get me nice and wet!"

She was already nice, and her pussy was very damp.

I bent in and worked her up to a good lather with my tongue and warm lips on her soft skin. I drank in the leak she sprung at my instigation.

Mom worked at getting the contraption adjusted and the slimmer silver dildo in place as she watched me supping on Erin's delicious font. I saw that she had a devilishly sexy smile on her face as she tightened the straps. She then looked about and found where the lube had landed when I had discarded it. She smeared a good deal over her 'dick' and looked as if she was jerking off.

I gazed at her over Erin's thigh, with my mouth locked on her pussy and my tongue buried in deep. Jenny had a very wide smile on her face as she kept stroking herself.

"I think that's good, mom!" I broke my contact long enough to comment.

"It's very strange to do it to myself! I've only ever done this to someone else." There was an innocent wonder in her voice. "This might be more interesting than I first thought!"

"I don't know, Jenny. You look so weird with a dick!" I told her.

I found it oddly erotic to stare at the woman, the woman, that I loved so very much, sporting an erection! Even its color was so bizarre. That I could be even mildly turned on by that ... object ... was just so wrong! Even if it was more for its possessor than the item. So much so that I almost stopped my munching of Erin's snatch!

"I think she's warmed up enough dear." Mom told me. Her hand still absentmindedly rubbing along the plastic dick.

"Get up and turn over Erin, mommy's going to fuck your hot little ass and take your virginity!" Jenny's voice became more forceful.

She looked down and saw her fingers running up and down the slim dick.

"I guess I can see now why you men are always playing with yourselves!" And still her fingers didn't stop, even as she spoke.

Erin laughed at that.

"I think you look very sexy with a dick, Jenny!" She exclaimed delightfully.

It wasn't sexy as I would call it, but I did still love Jenny nevertheless.

Erin moved onto her hands and knees and jutted her ass high in the air. Seeing her like that had me almost ready to mount her, in one hole or the other!

"Lube her up, honey!" Mom said as she tossed me the plastic tube. She waved her dick around almost menacingly.

I did as I had done with Jenny, plopping a big drop of lubricant on her asshole. Even that feature of Erin's was cute as well!

"Ooo! That's cold!" She shivered and pulled her ass in for a second.

"Not really. It's just your butt is so hot." I explained. I had meant it scientifically, even if it came out as a compliment!

"Mommy's going to take that hot butt and open it wide!"

Erin shivered again, but not from any temperature differential.

"Jenny! Don't scare her before you even get started!" I scolded my mother.

"You're not going to change your mind? Are you honey?" Jenny tried to sound soothing, but it still sounded threatening.

Did just having a dick make you aggressive? Even if it wasn't real?

"N-no." Erin said without conviction.

"Ease her open, Jeremy."

It was a good thing that mom's dick was fake, otherwise if she kept playing with it as she was doing, she would have cum already! I merely kept my mouth closed and put a finger in the viscous blob. I slowly moved it around the tender wrinkled and firmly sealed sphincter.

"That feels so weird! No one's touched me there before!"

I pushed against the center of the starburst and it struggled to resist my invasion.

"Ooo."

It wasn't a cry of pain, but neither one of joy either. Just a plain statement.

"You okay?" I asked. I knew she was fine, enough that I continued pushing my fingertip against her cracked hole.

"Just be careful." Her voice was calm, but shaky.

"Don't take too long with that, Jeremy. I've got a hard dick here and a tight virgin ass that needs to be filled with it!"

Mom's earlier hesitation was clearly now gone!

"Don't you remember how much care you wanted me to take with you, Jenny? Give her a minute." My tone wasn't harsh, but only just barely less so.

"But you are much bigger, dear, and now I know how good it feels."

"As good as that dick in your hand?"

Jenny looked down at her hand and some of her bravado slipped away. Her cheeks tinted pink.

"I don't know how you guys do it. It's just there! My hand just seems to come back to it!"

Our banter seemed to ease Erin as well. Or that she wasn't paying attention to my finger and her anus relaxed enough so that I slipped in to the first knuckle.

"Oh, wow!" Erin cried out.

Again, not pain or joy, but just of sensation.

A moment later I had my whole finger in her hole.

"That isn't so bad." Erin stated bravely.

"My turn now." Mom stepped over and knelt beside me. I quickly moved away from her with the way she was brandishing that smallish cock. "Do you want Jeremy to get under you and put that nice dick of his in you? It might take your mind off this."

"Oh. No. That does sound good, but I just want you at first so I can see if I like it, and how it feels. I don't want to be distracted." Erin replied hastily.

"I'm going to shove this little dick right up your asshole." Jenny said brashly and flatly.

"Easy Jenny, please." Erin's tone lost some of her boldness.

"Don't worry honey, I'm going to make you feel so good!"

"Mom?" I warned her gently.

"Easy." She agreed impatiently.

Jenny put the little dick tip up to the barely open darkness. This unrealistic looking dildo had merely a conical end that widened to the uniform girth of the smooth shaft with nary an irregularity on it. In my assessment, this would be the perfect instrument of Erin's anal deflowering. I was jealous for not being the one to do this, but I was grateful for the ease that the act should be.

"Keep going, Jenny. This doesn't feel so bad." Erin looked over her shoulder at her female partner.

I watched in total amazement as my mother pushed an inch, and then two into my girlfriend's asshole.

If it wasn't going to be me, then this was the next best thing!

"Lick her honey." Mom nodded at me.

Whether to ease Erin, or to get me involved was unknown.

I did want to be involved, but the scene before me didn't really imply the need of additional participants. Not that that would keep me from joining them!

But licking Erin's coochie some more would mean I would be awfully close to mom's 'dick'! A dick that was then probably four inches deep.

"Ooo! It feels like your stretching me out so much!"

"Wait until Jeremy gets in there! He stretches you so much you'll feel like passing out!" Jenny said fiercely.

I was sure that mom was going to frighten Erin right out of doing anything like this again if she kept it up!

I guessed I would have to make it pleasurable enough to outweigh Jenny's rough words. Even if I had to eat Erin with a dildo just above my face taking her last virgin hole. At least I tried to angle my head so that it wasn't right in my eyes!

As I pushed my tongue against her wet opening, Jenny had more than half her small dick in Erin's backdoor.

"She is so damned tight! I can barely push into her butt!"

"You were much tighter mom! Or just that I am so much bigger. As you keep saying."

"We've done it more than a few times now, and I still can't believe you got that thing in my ass! Even more so now with trying to get this smaller dick in Erin!"

We always found the strangest situations over which to have a conversation!

"Yes! Please lick me baby! My pussy is aching so badly with your mom fucking my butthole!" Erin cried out with the first indication that she was starting to enjoy Jenny filling her once-forbidden hole.

"Mommy's going to have you begging for me to fuck your asshole, honey!" Jenny pushed more ferociously into Erin's dark chasm.

"Oh yes, mommy! Please!" Erin wailed.

I closed my eyes and licked Erin from memory and from touch. Each was enough for me to find my way to the hidden spots that thrilled my young love. A steady stream poured forth from her, now spurred on by the double sensations that Jenny and I were giving her quaking body.

"It does ... it does feel good! It feels ... gooood!"

Yep! Erin really was liking getting fucked in the ass!

I heard a loud slap.

"Yes, mommy! Spank your bad little girl!" Erin shrieked. "I've been having hot nasty sex with your little boy! He's got such a big marvelous coooock on him! I just looove him ... oh shit! ... fuck king my ... tight little ... oh! ... pussy!"

I didn't know which of us was making Erin swear so wonderfully, but it didn't really matter; just that she was enjoying mom's fucking and my licking.

Jenny slapped Erin's ass a few more times, eliciting a squeal each time. I could feel mom's thighs brush against my hair as she slowly, but steady increased the speed of her ass fucking. I continued teasing Erin's clit with my tongue and just generally lapped up all over her pussy lips. I reached down blindly and found her tits and softly pinched her nipples and rolled them between my fingers.

The breathing of both women grew louder and haggard from exertions and pleasures. I was fine as I was then and could have gone on licking Erin and playing with her boobs for quite a long time.

I then felt a hand on my flagging penis.

Erin shifted a bit and managed to get her lips around the head of my mostly soft cock.

"I think I want to try you in my pussy while your mom is doing my ass!"

Jenny and I both fucking Erin together!

Some sons got to do crafts with their mothers, others maybe some gardening. I got to screw hot young redheads with my mom!

Erin had my shaft thickening and growing upright in mere moments. She may have been aided in the fact that I hadn't cum yet so was eager to get back into the action. Also, that I was getting to witness one of the hottest things that any guy could ever imagine!

And Jenny continued to shake her hips as she drove her little silver dildo into Erin's ass, the reddened cheeks quivering with each thrust.

Erin moaned around my dick as she tried engulfing it as it grew in her mouth. Her actions affected my licking of her as I also moaned into her snatch.

"He's hard enough, Erin dear. Jeremy, spin around so your sexy little girlfriend can ride your big fat cock!" Jenny growled sexily to us both.

"Hurry up honey! I want to feel both of you inside of me!" Erin urged me. "I might just be able to cum from Jenny's dick in my asshole ... but I want to feel your huge dick in me too!"

As did I!

Mom slapped Erin's buttock again, the sound reverberating around the room.

"You're such a good little slut, Erin! Mommy loves her slutty daughter!" Jenny slapped that ass again, but this one wasn't as hard, or as loud.

"Oooo!" Erin just wailed.

I wiggled around Erin's supporting limbs to get into position without interrupting mom's continued rhythmic thrusts. I slid my lower half between the four crouching thighs and the four knees planted in the living room carpeting. As I did this, I was presented with my beauty's face contorted with her new pleasure.

"I love you, Erin!" I declared as I leaned up to kiss her dry lips. I licked along them to wet them for her and gave her another kiss that had us sharing more saliva, our tongues, and our hot breath.

"I love both of you! Jenny and Jeremy! Mother and son fucking me!" Erin yelled as her eyes pierced my own with blue bolts of lust.

I was sure that my lovely little redhead wasn't capable of putting me in herself, so I reached down and grabbed my rock-solid dick and tried to move it into Erin's pussy. The target was moving around so much that this proved to be impossible.

"Jenny. Stop for a moment. I can't get in Erin with you both shaking so much!" I asked mom calmly.

"Do you need mommy to show you how to fuck a girl, baby?" Jenny teased me evilly.

Erin burst out laughing loudly.

"No. Mom. I got it." I said defiantly. Next time I was with her, I'd show mommy how to fuck a girl!

I found Erin's wet hole without its jerking motion and slid in partway.

"Oh ... f-f-fuuuuuckk!" Erin wailed in delight.

"Are you good now?" Jenny asked impatiently.

"Yes. Mommy!" I retorted childishly.

She resumed her fucking, but at a more reckless pace. I pushed up and met Erin lowering herself down onto me. This got me three-quarters into her wonderfully tight and wet hole.