On the Loveseat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica's glare then travelled to her mother.

"Don't look at me, Jess! Clearly none of us can resist my grandson's charms."

"Or his big dick!" Erin chimed in with a gleeful grin.

"Or that." Sharon agreed. She then looked between her two daughters. "I hope the two of you don't think any less of me for having done any of this. It appears that I'm just as desperate as the both of you."

My grandmother gazed guiltily at her equally guilty girls.

"It's alright, mom. I still love you. Even if my son is a lecherous horndog!" Mom then hugged her mother, each initially unaware of their continued nudity. They pulled apart after a short moment, but instead of being shocked, they just laughed easily.

Jess then gave her mom a hug as well.

"I love you too, mom!"

The clench my aunt gave lasted a bit longer.

"I love you too, Jess." Grandma patted that delightful ass that was no accident. "And it seems that you have some things to tell me. Some naughty things." Her grin covered her weathered face.

"Mom!" Jess exclaimed with exasperation.

"We all have some naughty things to share, I think." Grandma Sharon said in that same motherly tone that meant no arguments.

She sat on my aunt's couch. While still naked!

"Come on girls." She patted the couch on either side of her.

I felt the same inclination to obey and she wasn't even my mother! Mom and aunt looked at each other and then went and sat at either side of their mom, also naked.

I looked at Erin who only smiled back at me as if she had been locked in a candy store. And was seven years old.

I probably had the same look on my face.

The two of us took adjoining chairs and though Erin sat with her womanly charms on display, I nervously put a hand over my lap and tried to make it look natural. I didn't fool anyone though, especially not my mother who looked at me, saw my modest pose, and gave me a small delightful smile. I still kept my hand in place.

Without any admonishment, my grandmother had everyone give their stories. Abbreviated forms of them at least. She also gave her own tale, with the addition of her colored history that helped explain her yielding to both of our desires. She was shocked at Jess's admission of the crush she had had on her sister while growing up, but her face revealed some little bit of knowledge that said she wasn't as surprised as any of the rest had been upon learning that tidbit. I guess a mother always knows, even if she didn't know what she knew.

Sharon was actually less shocked about mom's boldness with her hand on our initial incident, but had a likewise warning about our escapades behind dad's back as her other daughter. Jess had a cat eating the canary grin at her mom having a similar opinion as her.

My grandmother studied me intensely as mom related our breakup and Erin's entry into mine, and now the others' lives. Sharon's gaze then went to my naked redheaded nymph.

"I think that you are truly part of this family now dear. I think that this could be considered an initiation of sorts."

I had laugh at that and there were chortles from mom and Jess as well.

It had been some time as we talked and to my surprise, although I wouldn't admit that surprise to them, I grew hard again. Hey, there were four sexy and naked women talking about their sexual encounters with me, or each other as the case with mom and her sister, or mom and Erin. Did I say that they were naked?

Erin was the first to note my risen condition. Then Jenny.

Grandma Sharon saw the expressions on their faces but not the reason.

Then Jess saw it and laughed.

"He's never down for long!" My aunt nodded at my crotch.

Four sets of feminine eyes found my dick.

"I think I speak for all of us." My grandma said with a hint of devilish leer. "I want to see Jeremy be with his cute girlfriend. Can you do that for us, Jeremy?"

What?

She wanted to watch me fuck Erin?

In front of them all?

Mom, aunt, and grandma?

"Erin?" I asked. At least she had to have a say in this.

"Sure. I love you. I love your family. Why not?"

I shouldn't have had any doubt about her willingness. As I said at the start of the afternoon, she was the one I trusted to go along with anything that could happen.

I just didn't know it would end up being the two of us putting on a show for the other three!

Before I could say anything more, Erin sprang from her chair and got on her hands and knees with her ass stuck in the air and her still damp auburn adorned pink pussy wide and ready.

Jessica and mom laughed at the girl's quick eagerness.

"It seems like you've found the perfect girl, Jeremy!" Aunt Jess cheered.

I gave a quick glance at mom as I stood to move over to Erin.

"Twice." I proclaimed to them all.

Jenny gave me a slight smile that spoke more to me than the whole of the Library of Congress.

"Go on, honey. Give Erin all of our love."

I was erect, but not rock solid. It was enough to accomplish the task, but I would need more if I would go to 'completion'. I wasn't worried about that so much, as long as I made Erin feel good. And maybe even put on a good show for my family members.

Those females gave me all the extra enticement I might have ever needed!

Jess and Jenny had snuggled closer to their mom and all three had their thighs wide so that I could easily see each of their not-so-secret treasures. Well, as easily as I could ever see Sharon's beneath that grey forest!

"Come on, Jeremy! Give me that cock! Show them how good you are to me!" Erin cried out oblivious for the moment about the other women in the room.

"Go on dear, give Erin that cock!" Mom told me.

I've said that I always obey my mom! Especially when she gives me such wonderful tasks to do!

I knelt behind Erin, grasping her butt cheeks in my palms as I nuzzled the tip of my dick amongst her wrinkled lips.

"Ooo yes!" She purred in delight.

As much as Erin was enough for me by herself, I still watched the ladies on the couch. Each daughter had her head on their mom's shoulders and their fingers trailed teasingly over their own bodies. Sharon just stared at the scene before her.

I pushed the head inside Erin's sweet chasm but didn't go any deeper, just teasing her with my entrance.

"Give it to me, honey!" She begged.

As much as I craved to do just that, I also had to keep in mind the audience that was watching us.

The audience that I was likewise watching myself.

Mom and Jess had begun running their fingers over their pussies, obviously getting turned on by their own live sex show! And it worked in reverse as well. My dick couldn't be any harder!

I nudged it deeper into Erin's welcoming chasm, her wetness overcoming her tightness so that I slid in easily.

"That's it, Jeremy! Give it to her!" Aunt Jess moaned as her fingers sank into her obvious wetness.

"Yes please! Give it to me!" Erin cried out in agreement.

I was in agreement as well!

One tensing of my ass and hips and I was buried deep in Erin's womanhood.

Sharon's hands had finally moved, our scene too much for her faded modesty to resist. Each palm now rested on the two adjoining thighs of her tightly pressed daughters. Daughters that noted this touch and put a hand on their mom's legs.

How could this not get my attention?

Even with a hot fire-haired nympho wrapped around my dick!

I slowly began to slide in and out of that amazing channel, it squeezing me so terrifically that I felt the barest hint of some remaining dregs of need deep inside me.

Next time I looked at the couch and Sharon's hands had edged up those fabulous legs at her sides until each was only a handspan away from those delectable goodies. The daughter's fingers had also travelled closer to the opening of their births, coming very close to the thick fur forest.

Each of the three had also become aware of my sight on them. Three sexy smiles filled three pairs of lips at that.

Well, maybe four pairs of lips, as I smiled back at them.

Jenny and Jess had been together a number of times so they had no qualms about doing anything with a female relative, but I was slightly surprised that Sharon wasn't resisting the action, and that was even joining in. Her fingers were almost at either junction as they massaged the two younger women's innermost thighs.

"Faster, lover!" Erin demanded, still unaware of the other goings on in the room.

I upped my tempo, but kept from pounding her too good immediately as I really wanted to see how far the action on the couch would go.

Jessica leaned over and kissed her mother's shoulder. Sharon looked at her youngest daughter with wide eyes that had a fire burning in them. Jenny noticed her sister's show of affection and leaned in also, but reached her head so that she could give Sharon's lower left jaw a soft peck. Grandma turned her head slowly to gaze at her eldest daughter, her eyes no longer wide but still smoldering hotly.

Sharon's hands had reached their destinations as had her daughters' nimble digits which wove into the pubic hair in search of those fat lips hidden within. Another kiss on the right shoulder. When she turned her head once again to the other woman, Jessica's lips met her mothers. It was oh, so quick, but it was tender and no way familial.

Mom opened her thighs wider to give her mother more access to her daughter's sacred treasures. Treasures that were very familiar to me. And to the girl I continued to ram my dick into at a moderate speed, but her soft moaning implied that it was more than adequate for her.

Jessica was the first of the sisters to sample the mother's very ample bosom, gently kissing the barest of bumps of Grandma Sharon's nipples. Not to be outdone, or to let her mother make her younger sister the favorite, Jenny also bent down to kiss her mother's left nipple. Kisses became soft licks, both nips filling out beneath their loving oral caresses. Sharon's eyes wavered shut, flickering open. It was clear that her fingers were now in either daughter's coochies, Jess and Jenny's eyes trying to stay open. My own eyes never flinched at that blistering scene!

Three hands played over three wet openings, three pairs of labia, and three clits that I was sure were very stiff from that tantalizing teasing.

And one very super-hard dick pistoned in and out of an incredible pussy!

"Oh damn!" Erin yelled out.

I turned back to my luscious girlfriend and saw that she had turned her head to the other side and now saw what I had been witnessing.

"That's so fucking hot!" She added. Then, with the barest of glances over her shoulder at me working away behind her. "How long has that been going on? Why didn't you say something?"

Her tone was accusatory, but not harsh. Instead, her own passion grew exponentially, such that I didn't know if I would be able to keep up with her. Erin's ass began to push back at me more rapidly than I was pushing into her.

"Soon after we started." I said simply, keeping my words short to save my breath for the rapidly approaching long-distance sprint.

"Isn't that the hottest thing you've ever seen?" Erin gasped out between my rapid strokes and her even faster thrusts onto my pelvic bone.

I said nothing in reply.

I had seen so many hot and sexy things that there was no longer any way I could compare the lengthy list of things that I had seen! Mom and Erin, mom and Jess, double blowjobs, anal fucking, lesbian sixty-nines, and countless other things that had happened since this incredible incestual journey started. Jenny, Sharon, and Jessica were just one more incredible and improbable thing on that long list.

Erin seemed content with my lack of response and watched the three older ladies fingering each other to evident bliss.

Jenny and Jess were attacking Sharon's breasts as hungrily as I had that day at her house and the three hands were firmly rubbing three wet and tasty twats.

My pace increased as it seemed everyone was getting worked up to a final completion.

"Oh God baby! I'm close! So ... fucking ... close!"

I was surprisingly getting so 'fucking' close myself!

The mother and daughters on the couch seemed to be on another plane of ecstasy as they rose to the peak of pleasure on the mountain of paradise. The trio of moans was like a chorus of angels to my humble ears.

Grandma Sharon was the first of the five of us to orgasm, her climax making her convulse and this additional motion sent both daughters off right behind her.

Both cried out, "Mommm!" out of sync, but no witnesses complained of the staccato wail.

Erin let out a wail to outdo my mother or aunt, but her mouth wasn't full of motherly breasts either! She shook and trembled in delight, and her ass ceased to batter at my hips as it quivered as she came hard.

It was exactly three more thrusts before I let loose a last load of probably pale semen without any sperm left in it.

Erin still shivered from the last of her orgasm as I fell to the floor beside her, the room spinning in my sight but the action on the couch still in the tornado's center.

I kept my consciousness, but it felt as if the rest of my body had passed out. I don't know if I tried to move, but it didn't matter if I had, as nothing responded to my commands.

Erin leaned over my face and kissed me, cutting off the view of my family. I was torn between the two, but kissing Erin was a welcome consolation for the missing the remains of mother and daughters' recovery.

I tasted Erin's sweat, and I'm sure some of my own was mixed in as well. The kiss was painfully short, but both of us were still fighting for breath as our lungs tried to fill with oxygen.

"That was quite hot!" Erin said with a wide grin as she laid next to me.

"Which, you or the other three?" I asked. I was fairly honest in my question.

"Aw, that's sweet, but you know what I meant!" She patted my shoulder that would probably have been a swat if she had had more strength left in her.

"I barely noticed them." I said blankly with her face filling my world.

"Yeah, right! When I saw them, your eyes were practically bugging out all the way to join them!"

"They were a minor distraction." I quipped deadpan.

"Minor distraction?" Mom yelled from her spot. She grabbed a throw pillow and threw it. At me.

"Hey!" I batted the incoming missile aside. "I did have my sexy girlfriend over here! It's not always about you, mom!"

Not always.

Sometimes it was Erin, sometimes it was Jessica, and even sometimes it was Sharon.

Mostly it was Jenny!

Far too unbelievable for the main story, even as unbelievable as that could sometimes be!

I pondered having a scene where Jeremy got to be with all of his 'girls' at once, but it was just too farfetched and out of place for some of the characters. I did a short draft of what might happen and found it interesting, but there was still no way that it would happen believably.

Some will not like the inclusion of Grandma Sharon, much as they didn't in the main story, but she was fun to add to the story and I think did give something more to Jenny and Jeremy's tale. C'est la vie!

***

Lastly, there is a scene that I came up with and wanted to somehow fit in with the graduation celebration scene with Jeremy, Jenny, and Erin at the hotel (chapter 23), but it didn't work and parts of it just didn't feel right. Then, when it didn't fit in that part of the story, I wanted to add it in elsewhere, but it felt too contrived to make up a situation just to have this one bit, so it got scrapped. When I had the idea of having a final chapter of 'deleted scenes' I knew this would be the way to tell that bit.

So, here it is.

It has no definitive place in the timeline, just that it happens sometime after the graduation celebrations and Erin's return from her aunt's lakehouse.

Erin came over one day.

I hadn't been expecting her and she didn't say she would be coming, so it was a pleasant surprise to see her. Especially in her tight cut-off jean shorts!

I was more surprised when she said she wanted to talk with mom as well as me.

Both of us?

I didn't know if I should be afraid or joyous.

Mom came into the living room and after a quick greeting, Erin asked us to sit. She took a seat in dad's recliner.

I felt some dread then.

Mom glanced at me in question and I just shrugged my shoulders, as equally bewildered as she.

"What's up, Erin?" Mom asked her. Mom was wearing a white blouse, and black slacks.

"Well ... um, after that night at the hotel." My girlfriend started nervously, which was odd because she was normally so fearless with everything.

"Yes?" Mom might have blushed a little at the memory of that amazing night.

"When I saw Jeremy, you know, with your ... ass." She whispered that last word even though there was no one else home.

Mom giggled then.

I felt relief. It wasn't some bad news.

And instead probably, good news!

"Yes?" Mom drew out that one syllable to the length of three.

"I want to try it." Erin looked at mom and then the floor.

Not good news. Great news!

"Only, not with Jeremy. Not the first time." She gave me a quick conciliatory glance then her blue eyes returned to my mother.

What?

"What?" Mom repeated my mental question.

"He's too big." Erin's azure pools found mine and I felt the love pour from them.

Still, I was confused.

Was that a complaint about my big dick? From Erin?

Mom giggled slightly.

I felt offended.

"Sorry, love. I love you in my ..., but I'm afraid of you putting it in ... there."

Mom outright laughed then.

"Mom!" I protested.

Erin then joined Jenny in laughter.

Were they laughing that I was too big for them?

"Sorry, honey." Mom wiped at her watering eyes.

"Just the first time. To see how it feels. And see if I can fit Jeremy." Erin explained in a jumble.

"Oh, he feels so good ... back there, Erin." Mom half said, half sighed. "I never would have thought so. I even protested at first as well. But after ... When he was in me ..."

Mom's eyes got all googly and dreamy.

"But I'm not the same ... um ..." Erin stuttered. "I'm smaller than you, Jenny."

Mom giggled again.

"Not so much that I think it would matter, but I understand your worry. I can't say that you're wrong either." Mom answered. She looked at me with an unreadable face.

She looked back to Erin.

"You said the first time, what did you mean by that?" Mom asked.

Erin looked guiltily at me.

Hey! I'm sorry I have a big dick!

I tried to look consoling back at her, even as I was totally lost then to what she was saying.

"I want you to be the first, Jenny." Erin said demurely, probably the first time she took that tone.

"Huh?" Mom said blankly.

It matched my own mental response.

Erin looked to be struggling with her next words and mom and I sat quietly in confusion.

"I used to have a girlfriend. You both knew that." She started while not looking at either of us.

I nodded, still turned on by that knowledge.

Mom just said, "Yes."

"Well, we used to ... mess around ... you know."

I tried imagining it right then. My 'too-big' dick quivered in my jeans.

"Of course, dear." Mom said soothingly in an attempt to have her burning question answered.

"I ... we ... had some ... um, toys. That we, you know, used on each other."

What, like vibrators?

I didn't see what that had to do with Erin's ass.

"Your point, honey?" Mom's tone was firmer.

Erin blushed, the added red hiding her few freckles.

"No, not ... toys ... like that!" A sexy smile blossomed on her lips.

"Well, yes, we did have those too!" Her eyes turned from either of us in slight embarrassment.

"No, I meant that ... I, we, had ... fake ... dicks. You know ... strap-ons."