On the Loveseat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeremy?" Grandma asked when I hadn't answered her, she gave my dick a gentle tug to also get my attention.

"Actually ... mom is Jenny. Jenny is my mom." I then awaited for her reaction to this bombshell.

"Jenny." Sharon said simply. "Your mom. My Jenny?"

Her hand had stopped moving on my rod and she stared at me in disbelief.

"So ... when I ... and you were ... and you were in Jenny's old bed ... and you had ..."

She was putting the pieces together even if she couldn't put a sentence together.

"Yes." Was my only response.

"But that's wrong." I was a bit surprised that her volume, or pitch, never rose as she spoke. "That's ... that's ..."

"Yes Sharon, same as with us." I remained calm as she worked this out in her head.

"You can't do that with your mother, Jeremy! That's incest!" Her voice grew a few decibels.

"Grandma." I stated firmly to remind her of our own incestual relationship. "Where is your hand right now?"

Her blue eyes darted to her fingers wrapped around the iron bar of my cock as if the first time she'd seen it.

"How about you get your mouth down there?" I suggested as lightly as I could, not sure if she would, or if she might do so just to bite it off!

My grandmother's eyes widened at my request, but it seemed to me as more of lust than of shock.

"You are horrible! With Jenny! And me!"

Her tone didn't sound like she thought I was horrible, more like I was a choice piece of meat. And she was hungry!

Her gaze did fall again to my dick in her hold.

Sharon's head fell to my lap and she pushed her O-shaped lips down around my domed head.

"That's it, Sharon! Suck that cock!" I exclaimed.

I wanted to make a reference of how good she and Jenny were at that, but it was probably too soon for that!

But thinking about Jenny had me thinking that it was my mom's hand jerking me into her mouth!

That had me at the brink very quickly. Sharon sensed this and urged me over the edge and I unloaded a huge load of cum down my grandma's swallowing throat.

"I don't know why I did that, even after what you just told me." Sharon said after she sucked and licked me clean.

"Because you love me. And my big dick!" I told her cheerfully.

Sharon gave my shrinking dick a mild whack that still had me cringe slightly.

"It is a very ... very naughty dick!" She scolded it before her face came back up to look at mine. There was no rebuke on it.

We continued the dinner. There was some new tension in the air, but it dissipated quickly. Grandma Sharon asked me about mom and I, and I only gave her the bare minimum of details as I didn't want to overwhelm her with all this while I still hoped to get some more action out of her before I left. Especially if this would never happen again. I could tell she was having an issue processing what she knew of me and Jenny and was now replacing the mysterious girl in her head with her daughter.

We finished the meal. I helped her wash and dry the dishes and then put everything away.

"I'm kind of tuckered out from today. How about we just watch some TV, or maybe a movie?" Sharon suggested.

The idea of sitting and watching a movie with mom's mom was very comparable to how my whole sexual incestual journey had started. I made this point verbally, even if my grandmother didn't understand it.

"I just hope that you can keep your hands to myself!" I told her as we sat beside each other on her overstuffed, and very comfy couch.

"I think you mean ... oh! I see what you did there!" Sharon laughed as she snuggled up to me much as my mother always did on our Friday movie night.

We watched a couple episodes of some old sitcoms before deciding on a movie. I let her pick from the streaming menu, and of course, she picked a romantic comedy. I guess that was better than some meaningless chick flick! I might be huge into movies, but that genre just seemed so pointless! 'Girl unhappy without a guy, finds a guy and is happy, breaks up with guy and realizes that she doesn't need a guy to be happy, but then ends up with a different guy anyway'! Even dad's shoot 'em ups made more sense!

I didn't think that she would want to do anything more with me. But I was once again wrong.

My sexy grandma put a hand on my still throbbing dick.

She loved tenderly stroking my cock throughout the film, and I have to say that I advocated it also! I felt safe to then grab a hand full of big ol' titty and another put deep in her kitty! One was soft and squishy, and the other was wet and squishier!

We kept each other on edge without either of us cumming and by the time the credits rolled we were very ready for more!

"I think that tonight you should sleep in my big bed with me Jeremy." Sharon said suggestively with a wicked smile on her face as she stood.

This also surprised me. But not really.

* The story continues as already recounted, with only minor bits that would have been added now that Sharon knew her daughter had also had relations with Jeremy (especially her waking him up with a BJ that he confuses with it being Jenny!). *

Then it was time for my departure.

We stood beside my car without speaking for a minute or two, looking down at the ground.

"Jeremy." Grandma Sharon broke the uneasy silence.

"Yes grandma?" As she was back to just being my mom's mom then. We both knew that the door of our forbidden lusts had now closed.

"I really have loved your visit. More than you can guess. I feel rejuvenated." Her eyes came up as did mine and they met. "I just might take up your idea of finding a young hottie."

"You should come and visit us. You could stay at Aunt Jess's house." I suggested.

It may have been really pushing my luck, but it was worth a shot!

"I don't know about that." Sharon said meekly.

Doubt covered her face. She might forget about mom while the two of us were in the heat of the moment, but seeing me and Jenny standing beside each other might be too much for her to contemplate.

"Why would I stay with Jessica? Instead of at your house?" She asked quizzically.

She may have suspected that it was because of our new intimate knowledge of each other, and Jenny's presence complicating things.

I gave the simpler excuse.

"Dad and the kids are there." I said.

"I don't know. I have enjoyed this, but I told you it was one-time thing."

"Did I suggest this?" I was, but she didn't have to necessarily think so!

"I do like seeing Jojo and Johnny. And even their nasty older brother." Grandma Sharon gave me a sly smile that was gone as fast as it appeared. "Let me think about it."

I was positive that she would decide against it, but it wasn't like she wouldn't ever see me, or mom again. She would have to adjust to that sooner or later.

* Sharon does think about it and although the idea makes her nervous, she does realize that she would have to face her family again at some point. She suspects that Jeremy is up to something, but doesn't think he would be so bold as to be planning the only thing that she can guess. She finds the idea of Jenny with her son, and Sharon's sexy new young lover, to get her quite heated and the prospect of seeing them together gets her very wet. Even if it was so, so wrong to feel that way! *

I was thrilled when Grandma Sharon had called and said that she planned on visiting us for a day or so. That she had called me instead of mom told me that she wasn't sure about Jenny knowing about her visit. I hadn't told grandma to keep it a secret, but it did help with my plans. Even if I normally didn't plan things. Too much could go wrong, and I was very aware of that the day Grandma Sharon said she would be there.

Sharon had to have made plans with Aunt Jessica for her to visit, and possible stay the night. So, my aunt had likewise kept it from her sister, or that Sharon had told Jess to do so. I didn't know why everyone thought it was a big secret, but it was just as well!

I told mom that me and her were going to go visit her sister, and Jenny immediately gave me a coarse stare.

"We aren't doing anything with Jess. You're done with her. You've got Erin." Mom told me sternly, conveniently forgetting to include herself as my girlfriend also!

"It's a surprise, mom. Why do you think it's all about sex with me?" I looked back at her innocently.

"Because it usually is, young man." Her tone loosened.

Hey, she knew me too well!

Mom only wore a casual patterned blouse and a blue skirt. This wasn't some special occasion to call for any dressing up. Even as I hoped it was very exceptional.

I called Aunt Jess and asked her if she could go to Erin's house to pick her up before I arrived. I gave her the impression that mom and I were not coming alone. My aunt had gotten along fabulously with Erin the few times they'd been together, so she was readily agreeable. I'm sure she had just thought we were having an innocent family gathering.

And it was.

Unless it wasn't!

I had had my hand up mom's skirt on the short drive and although she tried to bat my hand away, it wasn't that much of an attempt to dissuade my questing fingers. She was wet and I left her that way when we arrived.

When I opened my aunt's front door without ringing the bell or knocking, mom eyed me suspiciously. She had to have noted that her sister's car wasn't in the driveway. She entered the house before me as I held the door for her.

"Mom!" Jenny exclaimed loudly with half a turn back to me without completing it. "What are you doing here? No one told me you were coming!"

Grandma Sharon sat on the couch and turned as she heard us enter. She wore a simple white blouse that strained to conceal her large breasts. An ankle length skirt with angular colored stripes from waist to hem concealed the rest of her figure.

Mom crossed the room to hug her mother who had stood at our arrival, but then this time mom did turn to stare at me harshly.

"Did you know she was here?" She quizzed me.

I nonchalantly shrugged my shoulders.

I gave my grandmother a hug also. A completely innocent one. Not that I didn't want to get a handful of her big ass!

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming to visit, mom?" Mom asked. "And where's Jess at?"

"She'll be back soon." I explained and my grandmother gave me a curious look.

Grandma Sharon resumed her seat on the couch and patted next to her.

"Come sit down, Jeremy. You too, honey." She said pleasantly. I'm sure she had suspicious thoughts going through her head, but the imminent return of Aunt Jess surely kept them as only suspicions.

I didn't keep my bulge concealed from either of them and the discreet glances that mother and daughter separately gave me, let me know that they had noticed it. Mom couldn't say anything about it in front of her mother though. Grandma Sharon kept her mouth shut for her own reasons. I saw she kept eyeing me and mom with an almost hungry gaze. Did the idea of mom and I together get my grandmother aroused?

There was no reason for it, save for the knowledge that each of us had about the others, but there was a thick tension in the air. We chit-chatted a little, but conversation really wasn't on any of our minds.

There was nothing to do but once more be bold and throw my irons in the fire.

I casually reached over and took one of mom's hands and placed it on the thick ridge in my pants. She looked me in the eye with shock, but I also saw the lust burning in her gorgeous green eyes. Her hand only rested there for a brief moment, but she didn't pull it away immediately! She jerked it back with a look at her mom out of the corner of her eyes. I grinned evilly.

To match this, I then took one of my grandma's hands and did the same. Her hand didn't retreat immediately either. Rather, she began to rub her palm over it eagerly.

Jenny then saw this and it was as if lightning had struck her face!

Her eyes almost leapt from their sockets, her head jerked backwards, her skin paled white, and her jaw dropped open. A tiny squeak emanated from her throat.

Sharon kept her eyes from mom and continued to massage my massive member.

I looked quickly from grandma to mom and then stood, both sets of eyes followed my face as I rose.

Were they looking at my face as they were afraid to acknowledge the evident erection bulging my pants?

The solution to that would be to make it impossible to ignore!

I quickly undid my pants and pushed them and my boxers to my ankles.

I didn't know who would be the first to react, or what that reaction might be. I had guessed that it would be my Jenny, for good or ill.

I had to be right sooner or later.

But not then.

Grandma Sharon slid from her seat to kneel near me and she leaned over to kiss the smooth head. She gave it a second kiss as she brought a hand up to gently hold the base and then began to run her tongue in wide licks up the side of my veined shaft.

It struck me that she had had more time to process this as she had been aware of me and mom, whereas Jenny was only just now being struck by this concept. I also hoped it was the allure of my big dick that Grandma Sharon couldn't resist too!

Jenny was staring at her mother aghast with shock. But her eyes also took in my dick that she always craved so much. Would that supersede her astonishment?

I should never have second guessed my amazing mother and lover!

She licked her lips as she watched her mom licking my cock.

I don't know if Sharon had looked in mom's direction before she leaned my dick towards Jenny in invitation.

"Come on, Jenny." I urged her.

Mom couldn't resist me either.

She moved slower from her seat than her mother had, but she still ended up at my feet looking up at me lovingly. I was sure that there would be words later, but that was later, and right then I had two beautiful sexy mature babes about to suck my dick!

Sharon pulled her head a few inches back to allow Jenny to lean in and give my dick a kiss on the side. She then gave it her own long wide-tongued lick up the side before sucking on the head. Mom then looked at Sharon expectantly.

Grandma plopped half my length into her mouth and slowly withdrew with her lips sucking strongly on my shaft. She kissed the leaking tip with a big smile before again offering it to her daughter.

I knew that mom was nervous to be sucking me in front of her mother, and being the daughter, probably would feel that way with any guy's dick in her mouth with her mom right there.

To me, it was just incredible to have both these ladies' lips on my dick!

They each took turns, licking the shaft, and bobbing over the swollen crown. It was again my grandmother that pressed in while mom still was sucking the dome, swirling her tongue around it as only my mom could do. Sharon licked up the side, nearly to where mom's lips encircled me.

Mom pulled back with surprise and grandma sucked me nearly to the base. She pulled off while maintaining the vacuum suction. When she pulled off, she looked at Jenny with a full smile on her tanned face. Mom just shook her head meaninglessly and pushed her lips down around my dick as far as she could. It wasn't as far as her mother, and I knew that she also knew that. I put a hand on the back of her head to push her further and she didn't protest my hold. She still didn't manage to take it all in, but I was too afraid of making her go that far. She pulled off with a mouth drooling thick saliva, but she said no word and just repeated it.

"Oh God, Jenny!" I gasped then.

I had tried to keep silent as the pair worked on my erection, not wanting to distract them, or make them decide to stop the illicit blowjob they were giving me.

"Good job, honey!" Sharon praised her daughter joyously.

Mom pulled off to stare at her mom.

Sharon took this opportunity to try once again to swallow my manhood whole, even as it was coated in her daughter's effluvium. Mom just stared in amazement at her mom's cock sucking skills.

My grandma offered the thick flesh stick to Jenny when she pulled back off. She kept her hold as mom sucked me back into her mouth, but this time only just over half way. Whether because of her ability, or the presence of her mom's hand. Of which began to stroke me as mom bobbed energetically on the part between her lips. Mom ignored Sharon's hand, or just that her need to suck me outweighed her mother's involvement.

They then switched and mom stroked me vigorously as Sharon bobbed equally vigorously on half of me.

"Oh man! You both are such great cock suckers! I think it must be inheritable!"

I groaned while they were in the midst of switching again. Both looked up at me with almost vacant gazes before they each put a tongue at the base and raced each other to the head. They avoided touching each other, but only by a few hairs!

I longed for Grandma Sharon's amazing deepthroating, but I said nothing, not while mom was there with her needless distress of not being able to do likewise.

My grandma was the first of them to move on to sucking my nuts. She managed to take them both in her mouth and swish them about like marbles. When she moved back to my dick, mom then moved down to show that she was her mother's equal. The only winner was of course, me!

They continued, taking care to make sure that I was never close enough to orgasm, which was something I didn't want to do yet. I expected much more activity and didn't want to miss any of it for the possibility of being reloading!

The front door opened with the harsh sunlight momentarily filling the room.

My curvy sexy aunt and my fiery girlfriend had arrived!

Before the door even closed, my aunt was gasping in exasperation.

"Again Jeremy? What is it with my living room and you getting double head?" She exclaimed.

Erin just giggled happily at the sight of her boyfriend getting sucked by his mother and grandmother.

"How did you get mom involved in this, Jenny?" Aunt Jess asked as she dropped her purse and keys. She was in a tight white top that hid no curves of her tits, and a pair of black yoga pants the revealed the most incredible ass I had still ever seen!

"Wow, lover!" Erin laughed with delight. "You do get around, don't you?"

There was no recrimination in her voice and I had expected none. I knew that she was the one partner in all this that would be guaranteed to be willing.

"Jess too?" My grandma asked between licks.

Mom never paused. She had already experienced this scene once before.

"I would never have guessed you too, mom!" My aunt told her mother.

"I should be shocked at this, but I guess I really shouldn't. Not from what I have learned about my grandson!" Grandma Sharon now leaned back from her ministrations. Only a moment later, mom looked up with half my cock in her mouth with everyone looking back at her. She sheepishly pulled off also, with a guilty look as she was caught with my pants down.

"I really guess that I shouldn't blame you, Jenny. I know who the true culprit is here. The only one here with a gorgeous cock on him!"

"Jessica!" Sharon exclaimed loudly.

"What, mom? It is a very great dick! Clearly, you think so too!" Aunt Jess said defensively.

"You are right though. It is one of the best I've ever had." Grandma Sharon looked up at my face from where she still knelt.

I hadn't been sure how Aunt Jess would take having her mother involved with me. She was the one that had been most vocal of the impossibility of mine and Jenny's relationship. And as much as I wanted to have sex with her again, it would still be up to Jess to give me the go ahead. Even without my gorgeous aunt joining in, I would still have three willing partners, and that was more than enough for any man! Having been here, I would deny any man that argued otherwise!

1...45678...12