On the Loveseat Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no concern for family politics then as I focused on giving my mother-in-law a superb orgasm. And after she bucked and bounced through the first one, I continued on for a second. And a third.

Terrence was clearly not as good as I and it was a similar amount of time before Erin finally gasped out her own climax.

Charise was now fully into what we were doing and as she pushed me away from her after finishing shaking from the trio of amazing orgasms, she pulled off her low-cut top. She stood when she was able, slid her panties off, and then had me sit on the chair and sat on my lap, making sure her skirt was not in the way.

"Take off my bra if you want to see my tits!" She almost ordered me.

But is it an order if I was ready to comply before she spoke?

I reached around behind her to undo the wide band holding her breasts in place, her big cushy mounds pressed to my chest!

Charise kissed me with our closeness and I could feel her hand on my eager stiffy as she lined us up. She sat down hard on my cock, much more so than I would have done! We both grunted loudly at my forced entrance. Her huge tits were now before my face. She had equally large and dark areolas, but her nipples were barely bumps. I buried my face in them as Charise moved up and down slowly.

"Do you like my titties, daddy? You can suck on them for me." I heard my wife say.

A quick glance showed that she had undressed and was sitting on her dad's lap with her chest inches from his face with a look of wonder and also lust on it. It was also evident that she had sat on his dick like her mother had with mine. Terrence didn't answer her, but he did kiss one of Erin's taut nipples. My wife held her father's face to her breasts, her nipples finally filling out and hardening in his mouth, as she began a slow bounce on his lap.

Mother and daughter were as one in their energetic fucking of the other's husband. Charise felt as incredible as I had always imagined she would. Living out the built-up fantasy had me aching to unload, but I struggled to hold out even as my mother-in-law moaned loudly as she rode my rod. She kept my head pressed to her bosom of which I took as a distraction to how good she felt around my cock plunging in her soaked pussy.

"Oh god, honey, I'm going to ..." Terrence croaked loudly. "Are you ...?"

"Yes, daddy! Go ahead and fill your baby girl up with your cum!" Erin bucked more vigorously on her dad's dick.

His head fell backwards as he yelled out as he rocketed his seed into Erin's amazing pussy.

I felt some little pride for having organized this event that let Terrence fulfill his most forbidden desire. I still wasn't sure of how much Erin had interest in this, but she still went through with it, if only to do so for her dear daddy. For Erin, sex was sex, no matter who it was with. For Terrence, he had a look of surprise on his face as his little girl bounced happily on his dick; apparently, he hadn't expected to be able to continue thusly.

I was struggling greatly with my own need. If Charise didn't cum soon, I was going to fill her with cum whether I wanted to or not. Well, I did want to, craved to even, but I did still have the desire to please the woman I was with first. Even though, I had already done so with my tongue. Three times!

Number four caught me off guard as she started babbling about cumming and then began to tremble and shake without losing the rhythm she was bucking on my lap.

Only moments later, I heard Erin repeating, "Fuck me daddy, I'm cumming, fuck me daddy, I'm cumming!"

Clearly, her dad had kept rigid after his orgasm and now was making my wife cum hard.

All of this only had me on the edge of my own release.

"God, Charise, ride me hard! I'm going to cum in your hot wet pussy! I've wanted this for so long and it's soooo gooood!"

And I went off!

Charise had her lips clamped to my neck and it was pretty evident that she was also.

My dick exploded in her as her pussy quaked around it, our cum mingling and leaking from her quivering lips.

She stayed on my dick even after we had mostly recovered, her lips trailing wet kisses over my sweaty face. I was still erect and ready for more if she so chose.

"Get up, mom!" Erin cried out as she climbed off her dad's lap, his wet dick still as hard as my own. "I want to eat Jeremy's cum from your pussy!"

Whoa now!

This I had to see!

Charise had an uncertain look on her face at this novel request. She hadn't been eaten out in a long time, or maybe not ever, and after my earlier efforts I'm sure she wanted more, just not necessarily from her own daughter!

"Erin, no." She declared without any strength.

"Why not mom? Because you're my mom? I just fucked daddy. Now I want to taste you. And Jeremy!"

"But you're a ... woman." Charise's excuse sounded feeble even to herself.

"I did have a girlfriend mom, don't you remember?" Erin said exasperatedly.

"No, you didn't Erin." Terrence chimed in, even having had sex with her he couldn't believe she had had any kind of relationship with someone of the same sex.

Charise said nothing, but was nodding her head in agreement with her husband. Only then did she begin to rise off me, my dick springing back as it slid from her dripping coochie.

"Do you remember Carrie?" Erin was also leaking herself as she had a look as if explaining gravity to her parents.

"Yeah, your friend. Nice girl." Charise said cheerfully, as if she wasn't standing on her patio talking to her daughter with them both naked.

"My GIRLfriend, mom!" Erin grabbed Charise on the upper arms and turned her about and nudged her to an empty chair.

"She couldn't have been, that girl had a boyfriend." Terrence claimed firmly.

"No dad, she was dating me. For over a year. Jeez. Did either of you pay any attention to my life at all?"

Erin just knelt down and pushed Charise's well-formed thighs apart and leaned in her head towards her mother's gaping hole.

Charise didn't resist any of this and looked on in shocked wonder as her daughter began to lick her mother's and husband's combined fluids.

"I don't know honey ..." Charise began, but then Erin must have struck a nerve, or a hard-little clit, and Charise quivered as she sank lower in her chair with her legs opening wider.

Terrence and I just stared at this spectacle, one I had seen very similarly countless times, but I'm sure it was more than a shock for my father-in-law to see his lovely daughter eating out his beautiful wife! It was something that would be etched in my mind forever!

Charise wasn't lost in what Erin was doing to her (very expertly I knew!) as she looked to either side of her at her husband and myself, both of us with hard wet dicks. She gave a sexy grin and waved us both to come closer to her.

We both stood, excruciatingly aware of each other and our conditions. Charise reached out both hands and grasped our dicks. Terrence and I both groaned in unison at that. His wife then began to gently stroke us both, sliding her fingers over our veined surfaces very expertly. I didn't see the look she gave her husband, but the nasty devilish grin she gave me had me ready for whatever she would do to me.

She continued to stroke me firmly as she turned back to Terrence and pulled him closer so that she could take his cock deeply into her mouth. His eyes were instead on Erin's head as his daughter licked his wife with enthusiasm.

"Oh god Terrence, she is really good at this!" Charise sighed before engulfing his dick again.

Terrence glanced at his wife sucking his cock and then back to his daughter's activity. I was very aware that he was deliberately ignoring what his wife's other hand was doing to me.

I was just glad to be part of the family!

Then Charise was sucking on my dick!

Erin's licking was now affecting her mother, as Charise had to momentarily stop her sucking to gasp out in pleasure or moan in delight. She never said anything to encourage her daughter, but her enjoyment was obvious.

"Did I taste good on daddy's dick, mommy?" Erin asked before returning to her mom's soaked channel. "You and Jeremy taste so good together!"

I didn't know if Charise had been aware that Erin's juices had coated Terrence's dick when she had sucked him, or even that herself was covering mine. It didn't slow her in her blowjob of my cock!

What did cause her to cease though, was Erin's expert tongue working on her clit.

"Lick me baby, lick my clit, suck it like that! Oh yes, yes ... yes!" Charise cried out while clenching my dick a bit too tightly. And her husband's too as his face tightened as well.

After Charise came back from her bliss, Erin jumped back to her feet.

"Daddy, I want to see you fuck mommy now!" She exclaimed proudly.

Both of her parents stared at her in shock. Which, at that point was kind of silly. Erin had just eaten her mom's pussy after she finished riding her dad's dick!

Terrence then looked at his wife, his desire clear on his face.

Charise had a happy smile on her face as she rose from the chair, laid a nearby towel on the warm concrete, and laid down with her knees bent open in invitation. Terrence moved over and knelt between his wife's thighs without a glance at his daughter or me.

"Fuck mommy good, daddy!"

"Yes, daddy, fuck me good!" Charise demanded cheerily.

"And I want you to fuck me too, Jeremy!" My wife stated.

I could never refuse her!

Erin used her skirt to kneel on and offered me her still amazing ass and tight pussy!

I didn't know about Terrence, but I was ready to last forever while fucking my hot and sexy wife! I slammed into her without any preamble as I knew how ready she already was with what we had been doing.

"Give me that big cock, honey!"

"Oh yes dear, fill my wet pussy!"

I'll leave it to you to guess which hot wife said which!

Both husbands banged our wives for quite some time, causing them each to orgasm a number of times, each couple all but ignoring the other as we gave our spouse all our loving attentions.

I was nearing my breaking point once again, when my ever-amazing wife pulled off of me in mid-thrust.

"Suck Jeremy off, mom! I want daddy to cum in my mouth! Give me your cum, daddy!" Erin exclaimed gleefully as she knelt near her parents with a hungry look on her face and her mouth open awaiting Terrence's dick.

"I know you've been waiting a long time to cum in my mouth, young man! Go ahead and give it to me!" Charise said sultrily as she sat up and offered her open lips to me.

I hurried over and plunged my damp cock into my mother-in-law's once again eager mouth.

Terrence grunted loudly only a second before my own very vocal outburst.

I came very hard, pumping a huge load of sticky white goo between Charise's sucking lips. She stared up at me throughout my release with one of the sexiest looks I had ever seen on woman's face. Even counting my wife, and my mother!

I then thought about the prospect of having Jenny and Charise both sucking me! Two moms would be outrageous!

Charise made sure I was drip dry and clean before she let my dick slip from her lips, her face glowing with satisfaction.

Erin was still lovingly licking all over Terrence's quickly wilting dick, not yet willing to be finished.

We all silently returned to our seats without bothering to cover ourselves, but it didn't matter, as each of us didn't look at the others for a long time as we regained our breaths, our strength, and maybe some of our sanity.

Our drinks were warm, any ice that had been in them long since melted.

"I'll get us new drinks." Charise said in her hostess voice, which was incongruous with her nudity!

"I'll help you." I said plainly.

I was very conscious of my wilted state, but did nothing to cover myself. I figured I had accounted myself well in the events.

Charise and I said nothing as she made each of us new beverages. We returned to silence on the patio. Finally, Erin spoke up.

"Was I as good as you dreamed, dad?" Erin did give Terrence a friendly smile.

"Oh baby, it was more than I could've ever dreamed." Terrence tried to contain his exuberance, especially with his wife close at hand.

"I'm glad, dad. I will say that I wasn't completely on board for this idea. It was more for Jeremy's sake." She explained without guilt.

Terrence looked at me as if I had forced his daughter into this. I looked back as innocent as I could.

Charise patted my hand on the table very motherly.

"I enjoyed it more than I would have thought so too, Jeremy." Her eyes beamed at me, as did her still hard nipples.

I knew mostly what she was implying and I gave her a quick waggle of my tongue that had her about to laugh.

"Jeremy made one of my fantasies come true, and even exceeding it more than I could have ever imagined!" Erin continued her earlier comment. "I couldn't deny daddy one of his," she looked very lovingly at Terrence at that, and he actually blushed and bashfully looked down at the table. "I didn't necessarily want my mom fucking my husband, but hey!"

I turned to stare at my wife at that, as did Charise.

"And what was your fantasy that he gave you? If I can ask." Charise's tone of voice was far gentler than the tone of her glaring eyes.

"He let me sleep with him and his mom." Erin stated plainly.

I had to put a hand to my mouth to cover my laugh.

Both her parents then turned to look at me.

"I practically told you both that when I talked to you that I had been with my mother. Whether you could believe it or not. Erin discovered our secret and she wanted to be with the both of us. We've had many times with Jenny."

Even after having sex with their own daughter, Terrence and Charise looked staggered at this declaration. They looked at Erin and then back at me.

"Jenny and I have been together since before I met Erin, well with a small hiccup that led me to meet Erin." I said.

"I came after you!" Erin corrected me, once again.

"You know, maybe I could have Jenny come over for a family party together!" I suggested hopefully.

Hey, when you've had almost everything, you still need something to hope for!

"That's not a party, honey." Erin took one of my hands in hers as she looked at me with a face full of love. "That's an orgy!"

***

The above was just a way for Jeremy to be able to finally have sex with Erin's mom, and I realized after the fact, to explain why her dad had had that book of erotica in the first place! It was too extreme for the story and there was no way to fit it in believably. So, there it is.

Also, even more unbelievable, but just as hot (IMHO!) is the following episode. It is a bit rougher story-wise, and it isn't a fully separate episode; so, it had to be interwoven into the existing tale. The premise is more outrageous also, so some plot points may seem forced for the set up.

***

While Jeremy is visiting his Grandma Sharon (from Chapter 24), and on the second evening when she is jerking him off after dinner, and they are talking together about girlfriends ...

(a bit of a recap from Ch. 24)

It was the first meal that I had eaten where no one was dressed. It made me more conscious of my manners as I was then more aware of anything that I might spill on myself. Grandma Sharon and I shared the great meal and easy conversation, but with a good side of playful innuendo or even outright declarations of what we might do to each other.

"I'm very glad you came to visit as you promised." She told me with her voice full of heartfelt emotion.

"I have always loved spending time with my Grandma Sharon. That hasn't changed just because I'm not ten anymore!" I returned her feelings.

"I'm very grateful for this time that I've had with you these few days." Her eyes peered deep at me. "This will only be a one-time thing. I hope you realize that, and don't expect it to ever happen again. I shouldn't have let this happen, but I am glad that it did, if even just this once. You've made me feel so young again!"

I felt a pang of emotion at that declaration, so much like the one Jenny had once told me. I was very grateful for this opportunity to be with my grandma in a way that I assumed no other grandsons ever had, even if it would never be repeated.

"You have a wonderfully sweet girlfriend that you need to take good care of. I hope you don't mess things up with Erin because you are dreaming about this Jenny, whoever she is."

"No, it's all good ... Sharon. Like I said before, it's complicated. They know about each other and ..." I paused as I wondered how much to reveal. "They have actually been together too." I looked intently at the older woman across from me, trying to convey my meaning.

"You mean ... that they have ...?" Sharon intertwined her fingers suggestively.

"Yep." I answered simply.

"And with you too? Together?"

For a woman that seemed quite worldly, my grandmother seemed shocked at the suggestion of a threesome.

"A couple of times." I tried to sound nonchalant about it, even as I was beaming proudly.

"And I thought I was doing you a favor, throwing you a bone." Sharon had a wide grin on her face at that. "I guess that I was the lucky one getting a chance to spend some time with a stud like you. My own grandson! Good for you!" She gave me a slight pat on the shoulder.

"Just make sure you don't go blowing it with either of them! It's hard enough to find one special person, two is a miracle!" She reached over and grabbed my dick and began to, not stroke it actually, but more like fondling it. That is until it stood up obediently for her.

"You don't have to tell me grandma ... I mean Sharon. I almost lost the one once, I won't ever let that happen again!" I said defiantly.

"That isn't the one that your mom told me that was the reason you were so bummed out about this past spring?" She asked curiously, fortunately still not connecting the name.

Mom had told Grandma Sharon about my depression, if not the one that had caused it?

I paused before answering.

"Yes. That was the one. But then I met Erin. And I was happy again. Then the other girl,"

"This Jenny?" Sharon interrupted.

"Yes, Jenny. Well, she realized that she had made a mistake and couldn't let me go. We kinda got back together." I had to grin at the memory of mom attacking me that day when she decided that she couldn't live without me as her lover!

"While you were then dating Erin? You are a brave young man!"

"Yeah, well. Then Erin did find out about us, me and Jenny." I started.

"I see you still have your wonderful dick, so it couldn't have gone badly!" Sharon quipped as she gave me a quick loving stroke.

"Actually, Erin ..." Um, how to dance around Erin's kink? "She loved the idea of me and Jenny being together. She convinced me to let her join us. Jenny wasn't keen on that, but we talked her into it."

"Wow! You really are lucky!" Grandma beamed at me. "I guess I should be privileged that you could tear yourself away from them to spend a few days with me!"

"Erin's at her aunt's lakehouse. And Jenny ... has her ah, special visitor. I had a few days off work, so here I am."

"Special visitor?" A pause. "Oh, ole Mr. Redsocks has stopped by her house!"

She then sidetracked the topic.

"Do your parents know about this ... other girl?" Sharon asked me quietly as if sharing a secret and that we weren't alone in her house.

With everything that had happened to me with my grandmother, and her daughters, I then debated about just coming clean about Jenny. It wasn't like Sharon could protest that much about what I had done with mom when the two of us had likewise been intimate. Still, it was a big thing to drop in her lap. Much bigger than I was in her grasp right then!

1...34567...12