All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 28'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GioSoloGioSoloover 3 years ago
Sure

Clearly these were the only possible endings. You purposely perverted the preferred endings to try and say that your ending was obviously amazing. You’re the author, and your characters are supposed to be humans so they are capable of an infinite multitude of decisions.

I guess the dad dying could only happen in the world where Jen tailspins into becoming a monster. Jeremy could only knock up his mom and be screwed out of fatherhood. Any choice with him staying with either his mom or aunt can only result in him not fulfilling his dreams.

This chapter perfectly illustrated how poor you are at writing an ending, and since endings make a story, you’re all together atrocious at writing. I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t look ahead in your story before starting the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great ..really great

great ..really great...u ended it welll, hoping to see new stories from ur end

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sexover 3 years ago
When Jeremy talked his Mom into untying her tubes and...

...having a go at knocking up his own Mom—that was the sweetest, naughtiest ending anyone could ever ask for. Bravo!

(They should keep going at it and making as much incest babies as possible 😈)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice changes

Great alternatives the only other one I was hoping for in some form was Charise, disappointed she didn't get a look in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The father being involved and know their affair diminished the excitement

I don't find it exciting to see the father openly accept their illicit affair. It really diminished the thrill.

nil_r2nil_r2over 3 years ago
agree with Oedipus_sex, It was indeed sweet of Jenny to be a mother again

If I recall correctly, Jenny would balk at the idea of her becoming a mother again. Now, there is a transformation for the deep love she has for Jeremy. She must beget his like! Amazing turn in the story. Thank you for writing such a great piece.

noahbudienoahbudieover 3 years ago

Thank you for such a wonderful story.

leespikedleespikedover 3 years ago
stopped at chapter 5

it went in to the toilet after this chapter if you asked me .... repeat, rinse. repeat

fucking boring now

the first fucks are exciting,,, after that, it's ROUTINE

ho hum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man, you didn't even give the characters love in alternate endings?!

No, it was not the best end... atleast the journey to get to that end was not good, and yet you somehow managed to mess up the alternate endings too...

Ending 1 : Good, Ending 2: Okay Ending 3 : Super Meh Ending 4 : Meh

Also, why are you preaching about love and life choices or what not in an incest/taboo sex story?!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 3 years ago

Hated it(In a sing song voice) Jeremy was unlikable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too much B.S in all the alternative endings

You just ruined a great love story between a mother and son. You also left out his red headed girl friend Erin. The first ending was the best, the rest was just stupid crap. I didn't like the last two endings, the death of his father and the moving out of the home and moving in with his aunt Jess. If Jeremy was to have moved out, it should have been when his mom Jenny cut him off after his dad admitted to cheating at a company party, that's when he should have packed his bags and left. He should have finished his college and got his career going and made a life and future for himself. That would have sent a clear message to his mom and dad that he was no fool.

emsoneemsoneabout 2 years ago

Thanks for writing the entire story. It was a great read. Some repitition obviously, but I did enjoy the alternate endings as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eat my booty with this consequence bs.

Jeremy has great sex with his mother, aunt, grandmother, Erin, and later on his sister (when she’s legal of course). They all agree to join his harem. They all love him and he loves them. They live happily ever after getting dicked down daily.

The end

blant1920blant1920about 1 year ago

Meh.

It started good until chapter 6/7, but I'm glad that I skip to read the last chapters and readers' comment because this series turn to be typical slut-mother story who confess her love to her son but still seeking pleasure from others. I save my precious time!

40951138140951138111 months ago

不可否认,这是论坛里最好的母子故事。但是结局太悲哀,母子没有在一起是最遗憾的,还是喜欢有一个大圆满的结局吧,为好故事点赞。

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES