On the Loveseat Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I almost glanced at the chair before I spoke, but I kept from doing that. I didn't want to see my father jacking off.

"Suck my cock, mom! Wrap your lips around it and suck it, you bitch!" I growled.

If dad was okay with us, I would test that approval!

"Suck it, Jenny!"

That was dad!

Mom's eyes got brighter and wider.

Her hands pulled down my boxers, but did it such that when my dick sprang free, it hit her on her cheek.

She giggled cheerily at that, as if it was a great joke.

Jenny gazed at my erection as if it was a work of art.

I flexed and made it bounce.

Jenny laughed gaily. Then she put out her tongue and licked underneath my shaft up to the edge of my mushroom head before pulling back.

"Do you like that, honey?" She said so sweetly, I felt in danger of diabetes.

"You know I do, Jenny!" I fiercely told her. It was the second time I spoke her name loudly in front of her husband. And there would be countless more! "Keep doing that!"

Mom then fell to engulfing more than half my dick. More than she usually attempted. She began to gag, but that didn't stop her from going again after pulling back to get her breath. I felt that she was trying to prove something with dad as I had told her numerous times that she didn't need to deep-throat me for me to enjoy her fellatio skills.

Or she just wanted to show her husband what a cock-sucking slut she was for their son!

I was fine with that!

I put a hand on the back of her head, but not to force her, only to guide her.

"Push me." Jenny said softly when she released my length.

"Are you sure?" I questioned with concern.

"Shove your dick down my throat!" There was no softness in that fierce demand.

She took me deep again. Within an inch of my entirety. I could tell she was struggling mightily to go further. I used my hand to pull her closer. I was worried, but she had commanded me. I pulled harder and even gave a thrust of my hips.

Jenny's lips reached the base of my cock, her nose buried in my pubic hair. I didn't feel her pulling off, so I gave two short jabs as I flexed my ass. I then felt a gentle pressure and I released her. She still only retreated up my steely shaft slowly, her eyes wide, and I could feel the unreleased coughing on my dick.

When my cock slipped from her lips, a large mass of thick spittle dropped from Jenny's mouth as she coughed harshly.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she looked up at me with watery eyes.

To answer me, Jenny put my dick back in her mouth and sucked up her saliva with relish.

"Damn it, Jenny!" Dad growled hoarsely.

I reflexively looked.

Sure enough, he had his hand moving slowly up and down his exposed penis.

I blinked, and turned my eyes away.

Bleach, I needed bleach!

"Do you like mommy sucking your big cock, Jeremy?" Jenny said between bobs down my thick shaft.

"I've told you hundreds of times, Jenny. You're the best cock-sucking mom there is!" I said loudly, giving dad my opinion of his wife's skills.

"And I love you telling me every time, baby!"

Even as strange as this seemed, Jenny's expert skills and vast knowledge of what worked on me, had me building up to a massive explosion.

"Mom?" I let her know what I was sure she already knew.

Her eyes lit up even more, as if that was even possible!

"My turn!" She cried out. "Now you can show Justin how great you eat mommy's wet pussy!"

Mom almost sprang to her feet, her dress falling off her as she stood so that it appeared as if she sprouted from it like magic. She did have no panties on! She then whirled around and sat on the couch with her ass almost off the edge with her legs spread almost impossibly wide. She had angled herself so that her husband would have a good view around my head at what I was about to do to her.

I had to look at dad then. I kept my eyes on his and blocked out the rest of him. It wasn't to seek his approval, but he nodded at me anyway.

"Lick your mother's hot pussy, son!"

"Oh, Justin! You wouldn't believe how good he is! He eats me and I just melt in his mouth!" Jenny praised me.

What?

Was she an M&M?

But she did melt in hands just as well as my mouth!

She was just as sweet to eat!

My dick was burning, but I knelt down anyway; my need to lick Jenny's slick snatch greater than my urge to orgasm.

I dove in and licked up and down and all around. I sucked at her labia, shoved my tongue deep, and licked at her most intimate treasure. Jenny wiggled under my touch, shivered at my lapping, and trembled with delight as I gave her my oral all.

"Lick me Jeremy! Suck mommy's clit! I love your tongue buried in my cunt!" Jenny wailed. Presumably louder for my father's benefit.

"Oh, God damn!" Dad yelled out.

I assumed what I didn't want to know.

Jenny verified it.

"Did we make you cum, Justin? Did your son licking your slutty wife's cunt make you shoot your cum?"

If mom's voice got any sluttier, she would have to be standing on a corner!

"Damn it, Jenny! You don't know how long I've wanted to see this!" He said hoarsely. "I never dreamed of it with it being our son, but somehow, it only makes it hotter! I've given you not only to another man, but also to our eldest son!"

I ignored them both and kept licking mom's pussy, lapping up her clear leaking fluid.

"Wow Justin! You're still hard!"

Mom's tone spoke of what a miracle that had to be, but it was one that I didn't want to witness. Even if I might have provoked it.

"Jeremy's making me feel sooo goooood, honey! I'm going to ... cummm tooooo!" Mom moaned as she approached her own orgasmic release.

It appeared that that was what she wanted, so I didn't prolong my cunt licking. I knew how to make Jenny writhe and shake and I did so then! Her hands buried in my hair as she forced my face deeper and regardless of dad's view, she brought her legs around my shoulders and held me in place. It would take far more than her strength to move me from my place between her thighs!

I tickled and teased her clit mercilessly, sucking on it to its fullness.

"Fuck, fuck, ohhh, fuuuuuckkkk!" Jenny shouted as her hips jerked at my face and her tasty syrup poured forth from her depths.

I drank thirstily at that delicious fountain!

After a few moments, she pushed at my head.

"Stop, stop. It's sensitive, lover."

I had to believe all this then. That mom openly called me her lover in front of her husband, my father. While he continued to wank his weinie.

Did Heaven have its own Heaven? If so, that must be where I had found myself!

"Go on, Jeremy. Fuck her now. Put your cock in your mother's pussy."

I had to shake my head at hearing those words!

I had never heard my dad drop an F-bomb before. He might have said it elsewhere, but he never had in the house or in front of his children.

I never wanted to hear my father say cock that wasn't in relation to a rooster!

And to have him say 'mother's pussy'! My mind reeled.

But my cock was still hard and aching to be in my mother's pussy!

"Ready, Jenny?" I asked as I wiped my coated lips with my forearm.

If willingness could be captured as an image, it would have been Jenny's face at that moment!

I didn't need the words, but still she responded whole-heartedly.

"Please fuck me, Jeremy! Fill my pussy with your huge cock! Mommy needs to be fucked so, sooo badly!"

I had to squeeze my base to keep from shooting my load right then!

"Oh shit, Jenny!" Dad exclaimed. Then, "Fuck her good, Jeremy! Give your mother a damned good fuck!"

Well, when I had both parents telling me to do it, then I definitely had to do it, didn't I?

I would have to fuck mom good; damned good!

I knelt up between her inviting thighs as Jenny stared at me with half-open eyes that screamed sexiness.

"Do you want this cock, mom? Do you want your son to ram his big cock in your cunt?"

"God, please, baby! Mommy needs big cock and I need it nowww!"

She almost appeared ready to rip it off my body and shove it in herself without me!

I waggled the leaking head over her reddened and soaked lips. She groaned in anticipation.

I put the fat head at her opening and pushed so that that was the only part of me inside her.

"Nooo!" She screamed. "All of it! Give me all of your big dick!"

Her hips jerked such that at least another inch was sucked into her wetness. I grinned at my power over her right then.

I pushed in and sank into that wonderful channel once again. Mom shivered and her pussy muscles almost felt like they were pulling me in farther. It was needless, as I was so very willing to be buried all the way in that heavenly chamber from whence I sprang!

"Go ahead!" Our third urged from his chair.

On the third push, I bottomed out. I stayed there for a few long moments enjoying her warm tightness and inviting wetness.

"Jeez Jenny! You feel sooo damned good! Like I must be in Heaven!" I told my mother.

"I know I am in Heaven! Your cock feels just as good in me, honey!" She answered me.

I could hear moans that weren't mine, or Jenny's, but I put them out of my mind.

"Fuck me, Jeremy." Jenny said plainly and simply. Neither request or demand. Just a statement.

A statement that I fulfilled.

I pulled back until I was only half complete and then sank deep again.

"Ohhh! Yesss!"

"Do you love that, Jenny?" I needn't asked, and only did so for myself in front of dad.

"Ohhh! Yesss!" Mom repeated just as loudly.

"Tell me, slut!" My voice could get no deeper.

"Fuck me! Fuck your damned mother, Jeremy! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Yep, I think mom liked me!

"Like this?"

I rammed hard. Repeatedly. Furiously.

I struggled for breath, but still I didn't let up.

Jenny just cried 'yes!' over and over and over again.

Her legs came up over my shoulders as I drove into her. I stared into her eyes as I thrust hard into her clenching pussy.

Even with as bizarre as this was, my need didn't waver or wane. It was almost no time before I could feel the sizzling in my nuts of my burning urges. I was going to pop soon and massively!

Still, I hoped Jenny would be first, but at that moment, I couldn't be worried about that. I was too worked up with screwing mom in front of dad and no longer having to worry anymore about anything that we did together. It was that relief that increased the need for my current relief.

"Oh ... Justin ... Jeremy is ... oooo ... fucking me! Our son is ... fuck-king me ... with his ... big ... hard ... cock!"

I pistoned hard and fast in mom's cunt as if there would be no tomorrow, even as I wished for plenty of tomorrows. Jenny was a mass of quivering, quaking, shaking, and shivering beautiful flesh as I drove both of us to the edge.

I did beat Jenny to the punch again, but only by a few seconds.

I poured my seed deep into mom's womb; seemingly endless ropes of cum shooting from my burning cock.

Then the floodgates opened and I was suddenly drenched from the waist down.

I continued to pump that broken dam as the last of my balls were emptied and mom quavered like an epileptic.

I collapsed on top of Jenny's slim figure like a fallen tree. I reveled for a long moment in the sensation of her naked sweaty flesh against my skin, her large breasts heaving with her heavy breathing even as I myself gasped for air.

"Jeremy. Get up." Jenny nudged my shoulder.

I looked down at her face with a wide grin on mine. I gave her a quick, but not innocent, kiss. She returned it, but still pushed on my arm.

"Get your stinky body off me. Dear."

As I rose from that luxurious recliner, I saw that she also had a wide smile on her glowing face.

I kept my eyes from the other side of the room, but I did see that dad was just standing up but had his pants still open. His penis was back hidden, but there were white strands across his belly as he held his shirt up over his chest.

I shivered unconsciously at the evidence of my father's spent excitement.

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a hand towel off the fridge handle.

"Not that one!" Mom cried out too late. She then let out an exasperated sigh as her husband wiped his belly.

"Sorry, Jenny." He apologized weakly.

"What the hell was that at the end? Did you just pee all over Jeremy?" Dad asked with some shock in his tone.

"What? No." Mom replied without moving, beyond sliding up onto the couch more comfortably. "It's just that ... uh, that sometimes ... with Jeremy ... that I get really ... um, excited ... and I uh ... squirt ... when I ... well, when I cum."

"That's what that was?" Dad seemed very curious. "I've heard of it, but never seen it. It was ... very hot, now that I know!"

"It's not all the time, only sometimes." Mom rose to a sitting position against the couch armrest. Still naked, and a small dribble of white ooze barely visible just below her still exposed pussy.

"You've never done that with me. Have you?" My father asked, still more curious than offended.

Jenny looked at me, standing there still naked, exposed to both parents with a wilted willie. She then turned her gaze to her husband.

"Um, uh, no. No, I haven't." She said guiltily. "It's nothing against you, dear. You do a very good job too. Just that ... um ... sometimes ... Jeremy ... does something ... to me. I can't explain it, or make it happen. It just bursts from me."

I had to hide my grin as my mom tried to explain my 'extra' effect on her during sex.

"I'm sure it has something to do with him being your son. That you're doing something forbidden to most." Dad sounded interested, but oddly calm.

"I'm sure." Mom agreed. "I've thought it was because we were trying not to get caught."

"By me." Dad said simply.

I went to the kitchen to get a Tigerade. I kept my ears open to follow the conversation.

"Did it make it hot to hide what you were doing from me?"

"Yes. But it was more than that. I didn't really think of it at the time, but that it was Jeremy was a big factor."

"What about me being big?" I teased as I returned.

Jenny did smile at that, but dad's face stayed calmly usual.

"I hope you haven't let the kids see you two!" Dad then spoke more fiercely.

"Oh God, no! Justin, never!" Mom exclaimed loudly.

"There were a couple times though, Jenny!" I said, even though I knew it wasn't a subject to joke about with both parents right there.

"Jenny?"

"Remember that time I shoved your dirty panties in your mouth and Jojo almost caught us." I reminded mom.

"Jenny!"

"It wasn't like that, Justin. I had the door locked. She didn't see, or hear anything." Mom gave me a dirty look.

"She couldn't hear you, because your mouth was full of your dirty panties!"

Dad then glared at me and I understood that his acceptance of our hanky-panky had limits.

He then looked at his wife with an easier smile.

"You had dirty panties in your mouth? Did you like that?" Dad almost had a leer on his face.

"Jeremy put them there to keep me quiet. Quieter." Jenny looked shyly guilty at us both.

She stood slowly, but ever so gracefully. She grabbed the bottle from my hands and took a large swig of it before handing the plastic container back to me with a defiant look on her face. I merely grinned happily. I would gladly share all my fluids with my mother!

"There's a lot about you that I didn't know, my dear wife!"

"As well with you, honey." Mom gave dad a soft kiss on his lips. I flinched, but said nothing about my lover sharing her buss with her husband.

"Did you uh, enjoy that, dear?"

It was directed at dad, but I answered first.

"I sure did!"

Jenny glared at me.

"It was far ... hotter ... than I thought it would. I don't know if that was because of ... smart ass here!"

"I'm glad you were satisfied." Jenny then glanced at me as well. "Both of you."

This earned me a kiss on the cheek. I said nothing of the slight. At least I had gotten to fuck mom, while dad only jerked off.

"Now, I've got to get some towels for this mess I've made."

"I'm going to take a shower, mom. I'll throw down some from the hamper." I grabbed my discarded clothes, trying to act nonchalant with my nakedness in front of my still-clothed father. I had no issue with it in front of mom!

"Thank you, Jeremy." Mom said calmly.

"You could join me." I looked at her longingly. "If dad will let you, that is."

"No, you go on. We're going to have to talk more about this. It seems things are going to be different around the house from now on." But mom then looked at her husband. "I'm guessing that you wanted to see me like that more than just the once? Am I correct?"

"Oh, damn yes!" Dad agreed heartedly. "I'm not giving you over to Jeremy, but he can borrow you upon occasion."

"We'll have to talk. Set up some rules, and conditions. So, there is no ill feelings about this ... very strange arrangement." Mom's eyes went back and forth between her two lovers, husband and son. "Now go on, take your shower. I have to freshen up myself, and Justin, you need to at least change that shirt!"

Even with this new situation, mom was being a mom!

After my shower, I went and picked up my siblings. Aunt Jess eyed my quizzically, but I gave up no information to her blistering gaze. Her double D's or too-incredible ass didn't aid her in her curiosity either, but only because I was currently satiated. And that I supposedly then had permission to be with Jenny all the time! No more sneaking around!

That might have been important information for my aunt who had always cautioned Jenny and I about dad discovering us. Now that he had, her warnings were unnecessary. But that was for mom to tell her sister.

Mom, dad, and I did manage to have a lengthy conversation, but it had to wait a few days as the next day was the first back to school after Spring Break. I had many friends tell me incredible stories about their Caribbean adventures, or other such vernal vacation locations. I had to try to look impressed at the tellings, while unable to recount my more impressive escapades! I mean, who of my schoolmates had gotten an okay from one parent to have sex with the other?

The answer, with a wild ballpark guess, was one!

Me!

I sailed through the day eager to rush home.

I might have had to wait until Jojo and Johnny went to bed, but I felt sure that dad would want to witness 'another man' take his wife again!

Mom was almost awaiting me when I got home, but we did nothing more than make out for the short time until my brother and sister returned home. She would let me do nothing more than kiss her until we talked with dad. Which I found ironic, in that now that we had at least semi-permission, that she didn't want to do anything illicit without his knowledge! It hadn't stopped her before the past weekend's events!

Still, I felt confident in dad's continued interest in mom and I keeping up our love affair, even if he just saw it as us having sex and nothing more. We hadn't said anything about the love that we shared beyond that of mother and son. That might be more than he would be willing to accept, and possibly rescind any given permissions if he realized how much of a competitor for Jenny's love that his son really was.

Things were quiet between the three of us when dad came home from work. Mom gave him a welcoming kiss, but he spoke very little. I eyed mom, wondering if my father was debating his allowance of our sexual dalliance. Mom shook her head at me that I took to mean to keep quiet. I did so unhappily, or more, impatiently.

Tuesday was a more normal day at school, as I was coming off the high of the weekend and the disappointment of the previous evening. I went home with little expectation of more than kissing with mom again. That was the case, even when I found that she had on only a fairly skimpy blue bikini as she had been getting some sun in the backyard before I came home. Then she was getting some son in the living room! I did fondle her breasts, but wasn't allowed to reveal them. I did sneak a finger into the bikini bottoms and Jenny was sighing before I was told to stop. I got the impression that her and dad had had more words the previous evening when they had gone to bed as she was being more permissive that afternoon.