On the Loveseat Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brother and sister came home, mom put on a bath robe, then dad returned and seemed more cheerful than the day before. His demeanor brightened even more when I saw mom give him a flash of what she had on under the terrycloth robe. I was even more surprised when she never changed out of the swimsuit before dinner, though it was kept covered by the white robe throughout our meal.

After dinner, mom was very carefree with her hands when Jojo and Johnny weren't looking, and she had me and dad hard from her groping grasp and fondling fingers. That she did so with me was one thing, but watching her teasing dad was disconcerting.

The younger pair were directed to either of their rooms to play and were told that mommy and daddy had to talk to me. Both looked at me as if I had been in trouble and was about to be punished. I smiled at their sympathetic faces as if to reassure them otherwise, but neither looked as if it changed their opinion of my fate.

Dad took his recliner, as usual, and Jenny and I sat on the couch opposite him. Mom had untied her robe and let it open so that only a sliver of skin and the valley of her breasts were exposed. She sat somewhat close to me, easily within either of our reaches. She put a hand on my pant-clad thigh, but closer to my knee than my dick, of which wasn't quite sure whether to stand or keep napping.

Mom began the talk.

She outlined dad's desire to watch us together and the lust that each of us felt for the other.

I had assumed that this would be a lengthy discussion about different circumstances and what would be allowed, or when.

It basically was summed up that I had almost free reign to do anything with mom, with her permission, of course. Dad would watch us if he was around and that he might even become involved with his wife if the urge took him. I sure hoped that that only meant that she might blow him while I ravaged her pussy, or that she might give him a handjob or such while thus engaged with me. I really didn't want to be involved in a DP with him and mom!

I was a bit surprised that Jenny and I wouldn't be limited to just the times that dad would watch, and I was very glad with that as well! Dad had understood that he wasn't enough to keep Jenny satisfied and although he didn't seem that happy to give me near unlimited access to my loving mother, he seemed happier to have it be me with her than some other man that he didn't know or trust. Mom told him repeatedly that she would never have cheated on him with someone else, and told him how much she still loved him.

She didn't reveal her love for me, and she pretended what the two of us had done was only sex.

To be able to stay with her, under dad's visual permission, I wasn't about to say anything about our intimate passions either.

Dad, for his part, seemed unsure about the revelation of his little kink, to his wife much less his son, but that he got to live it out overcame any reticence he might have had about it. I could tell that he wasn't overly wild that it was his son that got to share his wife, but he knew that I would never hurt my mother and never try to take her away from him. Little did he know, that that was the fantasy of mine that would never become reality, no matter how fantastic my life had become.

Throughout the discussion, mom's hand slowly moved up my thigh and her robe opened wider. I tried to put a hand on her bare leg under the hem of the white robe, but she just swatted it away. I realized that she was only teasing me, and thus, also dad, especially as my brother and sister were still awake. It had never actually been voiced, but all three of us instinctively knew that there would be nothing going on if there was the slightest chance of my brother or my sister possibly catching any of us.

It also went unsaid, but it was obvious that whatever sex life my parents might have outside of my inclusion was theirs alone and had nothing to do with anything else that might happen between Jenny and I, or dad if he ever became more than just spectator.

I had no wish to barge in their bedroom at any time they might have had their own 'private' time! Even this concession to dad's watching us was too much for me! But I understood that it was a small price to pay to no longer have to worry about being caught and having all our lives ruined by it.

Whatever dad might do, or not do, while I was having sex with his wife wasn't discussed, but it was understood that he would be aroused by it and would possibly have to alleviate that occurrence. My distaste for that was noticed by Jenny as we skirted those aspects of our odd ménage à trois and she gave me a wicked grin that had me shivering more than the prospect of seeing dad doing things that I surely didn't want to see!

The one thing that kept my interest in any of this, was the beautiful angel sitting beside me teasing me with her roaming fingers and stimulating my eyes with her barely revealed charms hidden by the simple robe.

That simple act, barely less than innocent, was enough to draw my father's intense attention as he followed mom's hand on my leg as if it might have been on his own thigh.

Mom then called Jojo and Johnny back downstairs and they looked at me with sympathy. Neither noticed mom's hand sitting on my leg, which then was no longer traveling around. We watched some TV together, a nice normal family with nothing out of the ordinary going on. Dad's gaze kept darting from the big screen to Jenny's fingers halfway between my knee and my half-hard dick.

Soon enough, but seemingly an eternity to me, it was bedtime for my siblings. Mom ushered them up the stairs, following them while still in her bikini and robe. Dad and I sat quietly without acknowledging each other in silence.

Mom came down the stairs with a big easy smile, and in no hurry. She glanced at each of us; her two lovers. She gave no indication of what would soon occur. She looked at me invitingly, but then sat across dad's lap with her legs over the arm of the chair. She draped herself on him with an arm around his neck. She whispered playfully in his ear words that I couldn't hear. Dad looked up at her face with a bit of surprise and a lot of lust. Mom ran her other hand over his broad chest seductively. He could only stare at her.

"Are you sure about this, Justin?" Jenny drawled out sexily. "Do you want to see me with another man again? To have Jeremy take what is supposed to be yours alone? To have your wife give herself willingly to your son?"

My beautiful mom kissed my father's cheek.

"It feels like you do! I can feel you are hard under my ass!" Mom said sultrily. She then looked to me. Her eyes burned brightly with lust.

"Do you want to screw your old mother's pussy, Jeremy? Do you want to make me beg for you to make me cum hard on your big cock?"

How else could I answer that?

I stood and dropped my pants and underwear, not caring that my dad saw everything, but only that Jenny could!

I sat back down but with my butt on the front edge of the couch. I stared at Jenny with the fire of a hundred passions.

"Come over here, Jenny and sit on my lap!" I ordered my mother fiercely. "Ride my dick, you hot bitch!"

Dad's eyes opened wider at that vulgarity, but his mouth stayed shut.

Jenny almost leaped from dad's lap and across the room in one bound. She dropped the white terrycloth robe in mid-flight as her eyes honed in on her target. The bikini bottoms hit the floor as quick at the robe.

"Which way?" Jenny asked me.

It took a half second for me to figure what she meant.

"With your back to me. So, he can see me in you clearly."

Even with permission, approval, and consent, I was still nervous about this. I mean, who gets to fuck their mom with their father watching the action? We had done it once already, but that happened so fast and that my mind had been still reeling in amazement that it hadn't really sunk in. I wasn't sure that it had even then!

"Oh, you're so naughty, Jeremy!" Mom cooed delightfully as she spun about and showed me her glorious ass as she slowly bent forward. "Our son is a very bad boy, Justin!"

Dad barely nodded as his hand covered his lump.

"Do you want mommy's hot wet pussy, baby?" She put her hands on her knees and shook her butt almost in my face. "Do you want me to wrap this cunt around your biiig ... haarrdd ... caahhckk?"

Oh, so badly!

I grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her down to my lap. I didn't worry about lining us up right then, and just wanted to get her sitting down. She did make sure to reach down and hold my dick forward so that it rested against her motherly slit.

"Ooo!" Jenny cooed again as our genitals rubbed against each other.

My dick throbbed even more upon contact with Jenny's slick labia. She took the head in her fingers and waggled my shaft over her wetness.

"Damn it, mom! Put my dick in your tight pussy!" I growled at her.

"How do you know how tight your mother's vagina is, young man?" She might have been talking to me, but her eyes were on her husband. "Have you had your huge, hard penis in it before?"

I played along.

"Hundreds of times. My mom's a slut for her son's dick." I stated flatly even though she was driving me crazy with her teasing of my love pole.

"That's a terrible thing to say, Jeremy!" Then she giggled. "Mommy is a big slut for her baby boy's big boner!"

I then heard a zipper.

"Jeremy! Daddy's got a big boner too!"

I didn't need to know that!

But then, I was the one that was going to get to fuck her, so it didn't matter what my father had!

Jenny rose up a few inches and gently pushed the head into her opening. She grabbed the shaft and wiggled the tip inside her pussy lips. Mom might have wanted to tease me and my father, but she could wait no longer herself. She slid down lusciously around my thick girth as she filled herself with my fat cock.

"Oh baby!" Mom shrieked in pleasure when she had all of my length buried in her chasm.

"Do you see that, Justin? Jeremy has his whole cock in mommy's slutty cunt!" She said halfway between a sexy purr and a hungry growl. "Yes, grab that cock, baby! Stroke it for me while I ride our son's amazing dick!"

Jenny leaned back almost to my chest and shook her hips to wiggle my dick inside her tight pussy walls. I was sure that that angle gave my father a better view of his son and his wife's joining. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her bikini-clad breasts, feeling her fullness fill my palms and fingers as I squeezed those glorious orbs.

"Damn it, honey! I love your cock filling me up so much! Sooo muuuch!"

"Your pussy is sooo frickin' tight, Jenny! I just love having my dick in you, mom!"

"Mommy loves it too, honey! I just can't get enough of that Jeremy cock!"

Which was very fortunate for me!

"Do you like this, dear? Your slutty wife is full of someone else's big dick! Yeah, I see you do like it! Keep stroking that dick for me! Yeah!"

It seemed having the both of us even partially involved really got Jenny worked up, as she was being even more vocal and vulgar!

"Damn it, Jen, you are so goddamn hot with another dick in you!" Dad said hoarsely, his breath uneven. "I only wish that I had said something to you about this a long time ago!"

"Or just that you had caught us earlier!" Mom sighed as she lifted herself upward only to drop down hard again.

"That last time you took the kids to the zoo ..." Jenny told her husband, "Jeremy and I had sex all over the house while you were gone! He took me on the kitchen table just like you did that one night. You remember, the one we were sure was when Joanne was conceived!"

"Really? Right on the table?" Dad barely got out with his ragged breathing.

Jenny rose up again and then down.

That was all she could take anymore of delay. She put her hands on my stomach to brace herself and began to bounce rapidly up and down with my dick plunging in and out of her dampening pussy.

"God, Jeremy! I love that! Fuck me!"

She was the fucker; I was just the fuckee!

"We bounced that damned table all over the kitchen! Didn't we, honey?" Mom then let out a long moan as I drove up into her unexpectedly.

"Yeah, mom! Just like you love to bounce on my dick! Ride my cock, Jenny!" I grunted loudly.

I hoped she was getting close as she did ride me like a galloping stallion. I could feel that burning feeling rising in my nuts.

"Oh yes! Shit yes!" Jenny groaned loudly as she vigorously bounced on my lap. "You're going to make me cum, Jeremy! Mommy's going to have an orgasm on her son's big cock! Do you hear that Justin? Your son's big fat dick is going to make your wife have a ... huge cum!"

"Cum, Jenny, cum on that dick!"

I didn't need to hear my father saying that! Even if it was exactly what I was thinking myself!

My dick and dad's words had mom wailing in delight as she bucked herself to a massive orgasm.

Luckily or not, she didn't soak me that time even as it appeared there was no difference in the intensity of her bliss.

I could no longer hold back either!

Jenny recovered enough that she realized that I was going to fill her pussy with my thick seed. The first blast shot deep into her dripping hole but then to my dazed surprise, she pulled up enough for my dick to pop free as it continued to shoot big globs of my cum which then landed on her pelvis and brown bush.

"Fuck, Jenny!" I cried out in joy, and shock.

"Look at all Jeremy's cum, Justin! See how much he fills my pussy with when we fuck! How much mommy drinks down her throat when I suck on that huge, thick cock!" Jenny groaned out as if still cumming. "Do you see it leaking out of your wife's hot cunt?"

"Aaah ... shiiiiiit!" Dad grunted.

I was surprised then that he hadn't already ... cum. And I wasn't surprised that he had done so when he did, considering mom's lewd actions and words.

Of which she wasn't finished.

I felt her fingers on my dick, sliding along my still steel shaft. I didn't know what she was doing, until I saw her bring her hand to her face and sexily lick and suck her fingers that were coated in white. Her hand dropped, but I didn't feel it return to me. It did come back up to her face with even more of my sperm coating her fingers.

"Mmmm! Our son's cum tastes sooo dammmn gooood, dear!" I could hear the smack of her lips.

One more time her hand dropped down to her stomach to collect my gooey spread and then go back to her hungry mouth.

"Mmm. I could eat that all day long!" Jenny moaned in delight. "And see, honey, he's still ready for more!"

Mom's hand wrapped around my sticky stick and waved it around.

"Do you want to fuck mommy some more, baby? Mommy wants you to; I want you to bang the shit out of your slutty mom's cunt!"

"Damn it, Jennifer! You don't have to enjoy it so much!" Dad rebuked his wife, my mother, our lover.

"Don't you like seeing me being such a slutty bitch for this other man? To see how much he gets me hot and horny? I thought that's what you wanted." I didn't have to see Jenny's face to see the make-believe pout she had to have there. "We can stop this all if you want."

Mom then stood and I saw her with a finger trailing through some remnants of my enjoyment of her just above her chocolate pubic forest.

"That's not what I said, Jen! I just ... I just love you so damned much! I don't know how I ever managed to get you to be with me! I just want you to ... be happy!" Dad almost sobbed his feelings. "You are too amazing for me to believe!"

Okay. I almost felt guilty about what Jenny, I mean, mom and I had done. He was still my dad and I loved him as well. I had never set out for any of this to happen. It just did!

"I am happy, honey! Even more so now that I can show you how much by being with our son!"

I didn't follow that logic, but I guessed at her true meaning.

As did Dad.

"I'm happy you're happy. I'm so glad that you are doing this for me, even if you two had been already cheating on me. With each other. I would be very mad at you both, if this didn't have me so turned on. I love you, Jen!"

"I love you too, Justin! And I love Jeremy's cock too!" Mom told dad affectionately and then she grabbed my swaying pole.

"Are you ready for round two?" She reached behind her and untied her bikini top and tossed it next to the bottoms, and her robe.

"Always, Jenny, always!" I told her as I stared ferociously into her eyes.

"I want you in charge now, lover. I want you to fuck me good and hard!" Jenny gave me a fiery kiss and got down onto her knees and hands, staring defiantly at me over her shoulder.

She had lined herself up pointed at dad. I assumed so that he could see her face as I pounded her royally. Because that is what I was going to do to her!

Dad had his pants still open and I was surprised that he was erect. Not that I wanted to see that!

To make up for that, I gave Jenny's gorgeous ass a very firm smack. One that was enough to sting my palm.

"Oow!" Mom bellowed out and stared again at me.

"Jeremy!" Dad also bellowed.

"It's okay. She likes it. Don't you ... slut?"

I was nervous then about the vocabulary after dad's reprimand.

"I do! Spank me again! Harder!" Jenny could teach a tiger about growling!

I glanced quickly and guiltily at my father. At least his hand hid most of that which must not be seen! He nodded at me.

"Spank her, son! You heard her! Smack her hard!"

It was so weird to hear my dad telling me to spank my mother's ass hard.

But I had other things to do before that!

Like ram my big, hard dick into her wet, tight pussy again!

"Oh! Fuck!" Jenny cried out as I plunged deep in her.

SMACK!

"Ooww!" She cried again.

"More!" Jenny then demanded.

I didn't know which act she wanted more of, hard dick or hard hand!

"Spank her, Jeremy! Your mother is a very naughty ... girl!"

"I am! I am!"

SMACK! SMACK!

Then to alleviate any more accidental sightings, and to add something more to Jenny's 'punishment', I grabbed a handful of her silky brown locks and pulled so that her head came up suddenly.

"Yes! Pull my hair! Please fuck me! Fuuuck meee!" She wailed.

"Jenny!" I said in a more hushed voice. "Not so loud. Unless you want one of your other children to find out how ... naughty their mommy is!"

"Fuck me!" She almost whispered that as she turned her head to shoot those green laser-eyes at me.

"Go ahead, son, give it to her!"

I just gave a small shake of my head in disbelief and pistoned harder and faster in that velvet vice that was my mother's vagina.

I had one hand tugging on her hair, one hand grasping her hip as I sawed in and out at a rapidly increased tempo. This had the effect of nudging Jenny across the living room floor; her hands moving forward as I slammed against her ass and her knees then following. We moved slowly, only inches at a time. I could even joke that it was eight inches. Or more precisely, eight and a half inches!

Jenny continued to moan with each thrust and occasionally urge me to do as I had been doing; fucking her!

We reached dad's chair and Jenny put her hands up on his spread knees. I'm sure the two of them were giving each other deep meaningful looks at that close range, but I just gasped for air and beat my rhythm of lust.

"Jenny." Dad breathed deeply as he barely spoke her name.

Then mom's head pulled from my hand's hold on her short hair. It fell onto dad's lap and solved my problem of seeing too much of him. Not that realizing that Jenny was blowing him was much better. But, at least, I still had her clenching chasm wrapped tightly around my throbbing and thrusting cock.

Even with her mouth full, mom still moaned from what I was making her feel. Her ass shook as she was filled top and bottom; her bliss bubbling over her entire frame.

She couldn't call out her orgasm, but I felt sure that she had at least one more as she got more dick at once than she had ever had before. I took no regard for if she had, and kept going as if she hadn't. I felt the need, but it was still controllable. Not that I expected it to stay that way for too long! Fucking Jenny was too incredible to contain!