On the Other Side of Desire

Story Info
Nick and Maya cross the line with Catherine.
5.1k words
4.36
9.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He clearly wasn't on board with the idea of fucking her but he knew--as well as I--what we came here to ask for. We just didn't plan on this being the counteroffer.

"Well?" Catherine stood there expectantly and growing increasingly impatient by the minute. She ran a $6.2 Trillion dollar empire for 16-years and made untold billions in the process. When has this woman ever heard no in her life?

My boss Nicholas squirmed in his seat and looked to me for affirmation. An action so objectively hilarious I almost fought to stifle a laugh. He's Adonis -- fit, lean, blonde and blue-eyed, square-jawed, yet funny, extraordinarily kind, honest, and deeply caring. His wife is the same or maybe an even nicer person, if that's even possible, which makes Catherine's request all the more painful for him to consider.

I on the other hand stick out like a sore thumb in this arrangement. Too young, too dumb, pretty but not commanding or gorgeous the way Catherine is. Even as she sits there with her demanding gaze boring into Nicholas, her eyes are Caribbean blue and her dark hair shows only a dusting of gray hair. She has an enviable complexion that looks filtered but it's only by sitting close enough for our knees to touch that I can tell it's just her natural olive skin tone. Her beauty is as arousing as it is painful -- but I can't tell if it's an ache from wanting to conquer her, or to be conquered by her.

Nicholas cleared his throat and his face was beet-red as he croaked, "Catherine-- I-- we're friends, I mean, -- maybe -- I just need a minute to think."

And like a bullet he propelled himself out of his armchair in the quiet meeting room of Catherine's sprawling office. The door closed behind me and Catherine's gaze settled onto me, then onto my curves. Ah ha.

"He will come around, I think. He is seriously considering your offer and he's just intrigued by you."

"You know him well as his.. COO?" An innocent enough question posed with the same finesse as a hand grenade in a crowded room.

"Interim COO. But he has shared enough with me about your friendship that he can't be totally shocked by your request. Even second-hand, I could tell it was a long time coming." I grinned pleasantly but my barb went right over her head.

"Has he ever made a pass at you? Or anyone?"

"No, he is a literal golden retriever." I could see Catherine's interest fading. It's now or never. "It's so fucking frustrating."

There she is.

The smallest of reveals. Enough to pique her interest, but not nearly enough to get her to trust me enough to trade confidences.

Because that's our thing. Nicholas oozes charm and enthusiasm as he works his way through every person in whatever conference, cocktail party, or charity gala we find ourselves attending, but I'm the shadow. It's me who hones in like a shark on the people who hold the true power -- information. Then I extract and report back.

I make it look like I'm worried I said too much, but only for just a fraction of a second. Then I return to my subservient demeanor. "Forgive me, that was out of turn."

She waves what I said away with a hand. "You two work closely together, it's only natural." Judging by the look in her eyes, she doesn't believe what she is saying.

"We do only when it comes to mergers and acquisitions. Usually, we're on opposite sides of the building. You know him better than I do." It's a lie of course, but stroking her pride is working. "You'll know better than I will if he will agree to your offer."

The tone of my statement is questioning, as if I'm begging her to tell me.

"Given how long he's out there pacing, it's only a matter of time before he agrees. Otherwise, he would have declined by now. At the end of the day, he's just a normal man."

"Well, where does that leave me? I can leave now and follow up with your office in the morning to work out the deal points."

"My offer was for him to fuck me on this desk."

"If it's only a matter of time before he does, then I can either leave now OR make it fun to wait for him, right?"

Catherine considered my question with such an inscrutable face that I legitimately wondered whether she would slap me or kiss me.

"Fine. Kneel." Her voice was low with desire. I wordlessly dropped to my knees in front of her. "Strip." I fought like hell to keep my face neutral. One smug look would send this all sideways.

I kept my eyes locked on hers while she watched my fingers unbutton the top buttons of my dress shirt. At the third, the top of my lace bodysuit is just visible. After the fourth and the fifth, I shrug out of my shirt and toss it back onto the chair where I sat. Once I unzip my skirt, it's all too easy to pull it over my head.

When I dressed this morning, I had no idea that this black and sheer lace bodysuit would get so much attention. I was hoping for Nicholas' attention - always hoping for that. But I could have never guessed one of the world's wealthiest and most powerful CEOs would be staring at my barely contained breasts before the night was done.

I sat back on my heels and let my hair out of its claw clip. Catherine leaned forward to gently stroke my jaw. As her thumb passed over my lips, I took it into my mouth and gently sucked. Her intense gaze still fixed on my mouth.

My hands crawled up her thighs wordlessly asking for permission and sucking her finger with a promise for more. A deep wave of need hummed in my pussy.

We awkwardly shuffled her out of her slacks and panties, though I only pulled them down below her knees before I pulled her crotch to me.

She was warm and slick and no doubt so was I.

I managed two small kisses inside her thighs before my tongue found her clit. Her moan was delightfully soft, like a surprised purr. I pulled her hips closer to me and swirled my tongue, licking her folds and tasting her slick wetness.

Nicholas burst into the office, startling both of us. Before his face could register surprise, I saw the weight of his decision crease in his forehead. He was going to turn her down. He and I have worked together everyday for nearly 7 years and there's not a single micro-expression that I can't read.

Wordlessly I glanced at the chair I had previously occupied and begged him with my eyes. I can feel the inner turmoil from here, but there's a major buyout on the table. It will be much easier to inspect our moral integrity in the morning when we're a few billion richer.

Nicholas dropped into the armchair and I returned to Catherine's pussy and if she was wet before, now she's soaked. Her gaze wouldn't move off Nicholas now that he's in the room.

"We started without you," she purred at him. "Are you ready to join?"

I focused on her clit with short, quick strokes and slid two curling fingers inside her. Nicholas is on a knife edge, and if she pushes him the wrong way he will close up. She can't read the tension in his shoulders or his clenched fists as he grabbed his chair.

I focused solely on pushing her closer and closer to orgasm. My jaw was starting to get sore from effort, but I pushed the pain away to think.

Nicholas and I need to leave this room with something signed.

"She's incredible, isn't she, Catherine?" But all Catherine could do was roll her head back and moan.

"She will fixate on that thing you most need without rest until it's done. I've seen her do it countless times. Tell her you think she's special." I didn't lift my gaze, I couldn't. The tone in his voice is so full of desire that I wouldn't be able to continue if I looked at him.

With a snap, he grabbed a handful of Catherine's hair and made her look down to me.

She wasn't drunk with lust anymore. There was anger, defiance, and something like jealousy in her face. The fact that she's tolerated this much from Nicholas is surprising and if he pushes her now it could be for nothing.

"Tell her." His free hand loosened his belt in one swift movement. Oh my god, I've never seen anything sexier.

"Enough, Nicholas. You can make your COO eat me out all night, but that wasn't the terms of our deal."

She's right and Nicholas might fuck this. "It's a good faith negotiation and we have made it clear that you'll get your deal, Catherine." I kept driving her with my fingers. "Let's work out the finer points and focus on pleasure."

Nicholas relaxed his grip and out of the corner of my eye I saw his expression change. I kept my gaze on Catherine. She might give us everything we want as long as she still feels like she's in control.

"Buyout pending board approval, 100% control of US operations, $195/share. Your firm retains European and Asian territories." My fingers keep driving into her and she glares at me but the intensity is dampened now by her desire.

"5 board seats, $175/share, I keep my NY office. I fuck Nicholas on my desk to completion."

Nicholas spoke before I could counter. "Done."

Catherine stood up and they both moved over to her desk. I quickly fished out my laptop and amended the deal points and printed out the signature page as quickly as possible.

Nicholas made a show of stripping out of his suit. All the better for me to get this deal signed and enforceable.

She ran her hands over his chest and then his arms, dropping his shirt away into a crumpled ball on the floor. Seeing her hands, veiny and pale, on his back brought up a fresh wave of jealousy.

Right as she reached his pants, I presented the signature page and she signed without reviewing. Fucking fantastic.

TIME's Person of the Year in 3 separate decades just signed away her company without reviewing the terms of the agreement. I never dreamed it would be this easy.

I scanned and emailed it to a veritable hoard of lawyers to line up the rest of the paperwork by mid-morning.

From the sounds of Catherine's moans and the unmistakable pounding of flesh, they haven't missed a beat.

The sight, though, was better than I could have imagined. Catherine was bent down over her desk with Nicholas pounding into her pussy. His perfect ass clenched with every stroke.

I quietly stepped over and stood on tiptoes to whisper as closely as possible to his ear. "The deal is only done when she comes." I rested one hand softly against his shoulder for balance but worked to keep the rest of my body from brushing against him.

He is gorgeous normally, but seeing him like this feels so different. Taboo. It's better than any fantasy. And then his eyes look to me, green and gold, animalistic, and hungry with need. I don't know why I'm not imploding from the sheer heat of his gaze.

My heart is beating so fast and my skin is so hot. I have to physically stop myself from reaching up and stroking his golden stubble. I want nothing more than to be kissed by him. And fucked by him. And owned by him. Nothing in the world matters more than getting his cock inside me.

Catherine moans low and breaks the spell. "We just make her come, then we can leave." I'm mouthing the words basically and he finally understands.

He pulls out of her to her obvious disappointment. She is just confused when he turns her around and lays down with his back on the desk.

As he pulls Catherine back on top of him, his voice is nearly hoarse as he commands her, "Ride me."

Casually--so fucking casually-- he spins her around and now she's straddling Nicholas' beautiful cock and facing me. My eyes are all on her, but my fingertips are so gently tracing the muscle of Nicholas' thighs.

She leans back into Nicholas' chest, and now I get to fucking worship his beautiful cock. Of course he's perfect. I really shouldn't be surprised.

One small thought creeps up that this might be the only opportunity that I'll ever see his pulsing cock, and it's not even a hardon for me. I push hard against that wave of sadness.

He reaches down and strokes himself once, then twice. I nearly come on the spot. My pussy just clenches at the sight of his gorgeous hands gripping his length. That somehow his cock looks bigger as he holds it.

I rest my hand on his and take over for him. He pulses in my hand and I just can't help but hope he is as excited by my touch as I am by holding him.

I push his cock up to rub against Catherine's wetness. Two of my fingers dig into her and I spread her slick over him. She writhes against his cock and against my fingers. He pulses in my hand again sending a fresh wave of warmth radiating through my core. I am so wet and so tortured by desire, it would only take a simple breeze to make me come.

I guide him into Catherine's pussy and with two hands on her hips, he bounces her on his dick. She's loving this and writhing on his length.

Two strokes, then three. And then I cover her clit with my tongue. I can't help but grip onto Nicholas' ass as he continues to pound into her. Her moans are deeper now and guttural and I can see her feet flexing as her muscles spasm from the stimulation.

We are so close. Her hands grasp my head and she pulls me closer to her clit with her thighs. I match the strokes of my tongue to the intensity of Nicholas' thrusts. She's on the edge of a cliff.

"Come on my cock." Nicholas growls.

She lets go. Nicholas pumps into her in slow strokes and I back away. I whip my skirt and dress shirt on quickly and without bothering to button it. Once I zip up my skirt, it holds the front closed enough to get out of here. Nicholas lifts her up off his cock and leaves her sitting on the edge of her desk while he also moves towards his slacks.

"No. Where are you going? We're not done here." She looks ridiculous issuing her demands.

I answer and I wrap my hair up into a low bun. "The deal is fulfilled, Catherine. Nicholas fucked you to completion on your desk."

I take the few steps over to her and extend my hand. "It was a sincere pleasure doing business with you. I couldn't share this before now, but I've always considered you one of my professional idols. Your career is extraordinary." My smile is so genuine that it truly throws her off-guard.

She stammers but she's still in a haze. By the time I pick up my bag and laptop, Nicholas is buttoning his shirt and leads the way out of her office.

It's nearly midnight now and her office is gloriously empty. There is an incredible view of the city sprawling out in every direction and I look around the wing to try to pick out which side of the office is my favorite. "One of these offices will be mine when the buyout goes through."

I can't manage the courage to look at Nicholas. In the elevator down I text my driver. The one COO-ish perk I allow myself. He probably drove here himself.

The elevator tings at the Lobby level and he reaches out to hold the doors open while I exit. Then, surprisingly, he follows.

Two security guards wish us a good night and then Anton pulls around the corner just as I reach the curb.

"Could I crash with you tonight?" He asks me so quietly I almost missed it. When I turn my head to him, he's looking at anything else BUT me. Tears in his eyes. Fuck. Guilt.

"Yea. Of course, Nick."

I get the door for him and he climbs in without protest. "Nicholas left his car in my building, so we're just going home tonight, Anton. Sorry for the late night."

"No apologies necessary." Like a saint, Anton closed the privacy divider.

The ride passed in total silence. Nicholas descended into anguish about 15-minutes away from my place. I glanced at my phone a few times while he wiped away tears and there were endless messages of 'congratulations' and 'thumbs up' and 'green flags' from our team. The deal was ironclad. By the time the sun sets tomorrow, the net worth of this car would be higher than half the countries on the planet.

I should feel elated, but the weight of Nicholas' guilt is dampening the celebration. I know Anton well enough to know he has a bucket of vodka in the front seat waiting to toast with me, just in case the deal went through.

I doubt Nicholas will ever celebrate. It might have cost him everything he loves.

We arrive at my place and Nicholas follows me numbly into my apartment. The moment the door closes, he lets go and big wet tears just cascade from his eyes.

I gently touch his bicep and he just pulls me in tight like I'm his anchor to the world. His wracking sobs shake me and after a few minutes he's able to steady his breathing.

"I'll get your room ready. How about you find something to eat?" He nods and heads off into the kitchen still rubbing his eyes. The thought hits me that he's like a giant kid. A 6'2", toned and chiseled kid..

I shake the desire away. I will need to come tonight, but I can wait a bit longer.

It takes me only a few minutes to set up my guest bedroom with fresh sheets and a quick refresh of the guest bathroom. It's been months since I've had a guest.

Nicholas helped himself to some leftover Chinese food and didn't bother to heat it up. I left him in the kitchen to go change into something actually comfortable.

He's still in the same spot with the same Chinese food container and I come back in shorts and a tee shirt with huge fuzzy slippers. I pull a carton of ice cream out of the freezer and sit up on the counter top facing where he sits on a bar stool.

"Dinner of champions." And I give an imaginary toast with my ice cream. His eyes are still raw but his easy smile peeks through.

"About tonight.." Before he can launch into his speech, I just hold up my spoon hand.

"Nick, no. Not tonight." I'm hoping he doesn't push the issue because I don't know how I feel about it yet. Plus, I haven't been touched and I will need to come soon.

"Look, just thank you." Maybe it's the tone in his voice. Maybe it's the way his eyes are looking into me. Maybe its because this is the one expression of his that I actually can't read. I don't know, but it sets off a tornado inside me of pure lust.

"We can talk about it tomorrow. Nothing has to happen tonight." I don't even know what I mean when I say it that way. Just the work? The deal? Or something more? The way his cock pulsed in my hand.. No, stop.

"My brother was here a few months ago and there's some clothes in your room that might fit. Make yourself comfortable. I'll see you tomorrow." I hopped off the counter.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"Not yet. I want to unwind a little."

"Yea, me too. Maybe I'll watch a movie or something."

"I'll be in my room if you need me, Nick."

I left and nearly sprinted out of the kitchen, closing the door of my bedroom and face planting into my bed.

I could cry from how badly I want to come. It takes me two seconds to pull off my shorts and reach into my nightstand for a toy.

My pussy is aching to be touched and pushing a dildo inside of me only starts to scratch that itch. I feel my orgasm building quickly, but I already know it won't be satisfying.

I'm too turned on and too teased from tonight that it won't be the blissful release I really crave.

Still I push the vibrating dildo like I'm digging for gold in my pussy and I press into my clit. I think of this one famous actor and imagine it's his cock pushing into me. My tension builds. But his face is far away and hazy. I imagine my ex and how he would be slamming his dick into my pussy from behind. Like Nicholas into Catherine.

Like Nicholas. My whole core clenches at that thought and after everything that's happened tonight, my fantasy feels so real. I can smell his sandalwood cologne mixed with sweat. I can see each fleck of gold in his green eyes looking at me with desire--with approval. I can hear his low voice in my head telling me to come on his--

A knock on my door makes me yelp out in startled surprise and I scramble to cover myself with a blanket. "Yes?"

He nudges the door open and just leans against the doorframe "I think I need you."

"Ok, yea, give me one sec and I'll be right th--" I'm looking for my shorts one second, and the next he has his mouth on mine. His tongue parts my surprised lips and his hands cup my head.

12