On the Other Side of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you right now." His eyes this close are like a drug. I can only nod.

He nudges my knees apart and I realize he hasn't even changed yet. I pull the buttons of his shirt apart, but there's no grace, just greedy lust. I taste his kiss and my pussy tightens in anticipation. He grinds his hardening cock into me in response and I moan into his mouth.

"Fucking hell." He pulls my lips back to his and paws my breast with his other hand. I could die. His weight on my hips is just delicious and I'm pulling at his clothes like a rabid woman.

He sits up to shrug out of his shirt. "Are you hard for me?"

He moves my hand to his pants and he is truly stiff as rock. "Yes." There's no shame, it's just a fact.

"I'm so wet for you." I feel his grumbled moan through my hands on his stomach, so low that I can't even hear it.

"I fucked myself thinking of your cock." He steps out of his pants and his cock is the hardest its been all night.

"I jacked off just thinking of you eating her out." I can't help but smile.

"What do you want from me tonight, Nicholas?" We both know where this is heading.

"I want to savor you. I want to thank you for your diligent and cunning work. What do you want from me tonight, Maya?"

"I want everything. I want to taste you. I want to make you come. I want to feel you inside me. I want to memorize you." I stopped short of what I really want. To never have this end. We crossed a line tonight, but even that is too far.

Something flashed across his face, but I don't know what. He sank to his knees and pulled me to the edge of my bed.

His breath on my clit was too much. "Fuck. Nick." And then his tongue was on me. His moans vibrated my pussy. I was seconds away and I told him. He looked up at me as he inserted two fingers. I swore a devilish grin crossed his face, and that was it.

I rode waves of pleasure as his fingers pushed into me, his tongue danced circles on my clit, and his fucking gorgeous eyes watched me enjoy his pleasure. I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him back up to kiss me. He tensed but I pulled him in to taste myself on his jaw, on his lips, on his tongue.

I pulled at his leaking cock and positioned him, begging him with my eyes to fuck me. "Please." It was all I had to say and then he was inside me.

It was exquisite. His rhythm was almost lazy in the way he slowly pumped into me. He pulled one leg up over his hips as he searched for any way to get deeper inside me. "I love watching you come."

I can only moan and beg for more. My desire doesn't abate or settle. It just keeps building and the first orgasm wasn't enough. He pushes his beautiful, thick cock into me and the grinding into my clit takes me up again.

I don't think he's expecting me to come again so soon because I feel him brace as I come again. My pussy grips him like a vice. He bites into my shoulder and I know he's almost lost control. Almost.

"I fucking love your cock." I whisper into his ear as he kisses my neck softly.

"Fuck." he responds. It's my turn to smile devilishly.

He is still thrusting into me but with more urgency than before. And now when he looks at me it's the same animalistic desire from before. "I want you to come in my mouth."

I pull his face up to look me in the eyes. "I want to taste you." I'm just barely whispering.

His throat catches and he can barely swallow. It's the sexiest thing I've ever said.

I gently direct him to his back and he follows my touch. I kiss him and suck his lip into my mouth while I grind on his beautiful cock. It's just so damn pleasant.

I reluctantly pull myself off of him and he immediately wraps his hand around his glistening dick. It fuels a renewed wave of desire through me. His beautiful hands pulled his cock, sliding up and down with ease. I would be mesmerized if I wasn't kissing my way down his body to taste him.

He slows and holds it out for me but I lower myself to his knuckles at the base of his cock and give just a few small kisses on his fingers. I finger my pussy and use my own wetness to stroke him and then I take his balls into my mouth, one at a time.

The groan that escapes him is so delicious that I can't help but moan too. I can't hold off anymore and I'm too eager to take him into my mouth. But I lick his head first, swirling my tongue around it and tasting his precum and my wetness. He's looking down at me with so much desire that only now do I fully believe he really thinks I'm special.

I wrap my arm around his thigh and pull him into my mouth. He bites his lip as I feel him reach the back of my throat. I fight to not cough or gag or ruin this perfect image. I want to memorize the look on his face as he watches me suck his cock.

I run my tongue along his shaft while he's in as far as I can take him and his eyes light up with lust. He never imagined me doing this wicked things to his body. But I have.

I focused on his head and worked his shaft with my hand, still keeping another arm wrapped around his thigh. As if he was going to run from me, or pull away.

He watched me with rapt attention and he couldn't help grinding his hips into my mouth to match my rhythm.

I gasped for air and then I plunged down to take all of him into my mouth that I could. Humming and moaning onto his cock and begging him to come with my eyes.

He grabbed my head and rolled his eyes back in delight. I continued my pace and kept looking up to him for approval.

"Fuck." He's getting so fucking close.

Then, he sits up and slides to the edge of the bed. We are the exact opposite of how we started with me kneeling on the floor in front of him. "Let me fuck your mouth."

"Yes."

"I want to fuck you again."

"I want you to come in my mouth. Then, I want to fuck you again."

He pulls my head to his cock and I suck him in greedily, like it's the air I need to breathe. And he moves into me, slowly at first and then with greater urgency. I moan onto his dick and I can hear him growling again. "Fuuuck."

It doesn't take long. And his taste is delicious. I just hold my tongue out at the head of his cock and delight in this pleasure. The smallest little lick from the tip of my tongue sends shivers down his whole body.

His tight hold of my hair relaxes and I lean into his thigh. Simply kissing him in a quiet thank you. He falls back into my bed.

The connection now broken, I can't tell if what he said was true or just sex. I pull myself up to the bed and plop down next to him, within arms reach but not touching him.

I just lay there and stare at the ceiling. Hoping he pulls me in. Wondering if he'll leave.

A few moments pass and his deep, grounding breaths become more regular. Then he turns to me and cuddles into my body.

I could almost cry from the sheer joy of it. The weight of nearly 7 years of fantasizing about this man have never included a post-sex cuddle.

Yet, here he is, stroking my hair and nuzzling into my shoulder.

I turned my back to him and pressed myself against him. Little spoon. And he instinctively wrapped his arm around my chest, settling his forearm in between my boobs.

Then we passed out, one crumpled mass of limbs sideways on my king size bed.

12