On the Other Side of the Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart swelled when I looked at myself in the full sized mirror. The dress fit me like a glove and I looked like a beautiful Chinese doll. I glanced at the package again and pushed it away, deciding that I would reward Miles for picking such a beautiful dress by not wearing any underwear. While I sat down on the edge of a chair and put on the heels, my legs eased away from each other and my eyes giddily peered at my dark pussy that twitched at my own view. Quickly, I straightened up and pulled the hem down again before showing Miles.

When I walked into the room, Miles' eyes lit up and he wrapped me in his arms gently twirling me. I took a step back and scanned his outfit. He wore a pale pink button up shirt that he filled out perfectly, a pair of dark washed slim fitting jeans, and cherrywood brown lace up dress shoes. He quickly ushered me out of the room, his warm hand holding mine as we speed walked through the hotel to the restaurant.

We luckily made our reservation just in time, both out of breath and me pulling down the hem of my dress once again. The hostess frowned at our red faces and quickly escorted us to a semicircle booth against one of the floor-to-ceiling windows before hustling away. We slid into the booth, sitting side by side, and listened to the smooth jazz drifting throughout the restaurant and mingling with the soft clinks of china and low conversations of other couples. We sat in one of the best seats and were able to get a full view of the area. White clothed tables with high backed chairs littered the floor around an U-shaped bar that glowed with underlights and tall booths lined the window-pane side of the restaurant.

I nervously fidgeted in my seat and my hands clutched at my groin as I remembered I wasn't wearing underwear, the rough feeling of the velvet seat rubbing against my exposed pussy. Miles noticed my discomfort quickly as he scooted closer to me, his hand resting on my thigh, his thumb rubbing in circles. I glanced over at him and his face revealed nothing, his eyes cast down on the menu as he skimmed through. I lifted my hands from underneath the table and did the same, the excitement of his hands starting to crack my composure.

As we continued to read through the menu, his fingers on my thigh dug deeper between them and flexed, spreading my legs open for his pleasure and making my butt scooch forward from the seat. His hand continued moving up my leg until it found its treasure, wet with arousal.

"Are we ready to order?" a male voice asked, reeling me back from the erotic scenario underneath the table cloth. Besides me, Miles set down his menu calmly and nodded, ordering mushroom florentine pasta and a glass of red wine.

"And for you?" the waiter asked, turning his attention to me. Before I could collect my thoughts and answer, Miles' finger brushed against my labia, sending jitters throughout my body. I gasped at his touch and quickly grabbed the water next to me, taking a small sip. The waiter's eyebrows pushed up in slight concern and I smiled at him, reassuring him it was alright even though it wasn't.

"Yes... I'll... ah... Have... ah... ah... the caesar salad!" I hastily blurted as Miles gently stroked my labia. The waiter's eyebrows scrunched up again, this time glancing at Miles, his eyes relaxing when Miles gave him a dimpled smile. After jotting down my order, he quickly scurried off.

"Miles!" I hissed between gritted teeth as his fingers progressed deeper into my labia, collecting my wet arousal on his finger. "You shouldn't have done that!"

"Oh, says you who's not wearing anything underneath... I'm just taking my reward," he smoothly replied.

"You knew?" I whimpered as his finger trailed up my slit and flicked my budding pearl.

"Of course, Luna. I knew you'd love the dress," he said, "Plus, I didn't put any underwear in the package," he whispered, leaning in just enough so his hot breath tickled my ear. As his wine arrived at the table, he took a sip of it and then another before leaning in and kissing me, his tongue separating my lips and the warm wine flooding into my mouth. I drank it eagerly as his finger kept working at my groin, my body and mind begging for more.

"You're so beautiful like this," Miles casually said, his elbow on the table and his head resting in his free hand. His eyes slowly surveyed the room at the other couples enjoying their meals and the waiters and waitresses hurriedly bustling around. "Too bad I've got to wait a little bit more before I can enjoy you all to myself."

"What... What do you mean?"

"We've got one more pit stop before we settle in for the night. I thought we'd go to the hot tub for a little dip."

"Miles..."

"It'll be fun," he replied, looking at me and grinning, his finger between my legs pressing down on my clit and swirling, catching me off guard, a loud moan escaping from my lips and interrupting the low key atmosphere. A few of the diners close to us side eyed us and began to whisper, my heart quickening at their piercing eyes. Miles quickly relaxed them when he gently tilted his head down in apology with yet another one of his dimpled smiles. Feeling jittery from the mistake, I grabbed the wine glass from his side and took another sip, the bitter taste fighting against the losing war to lust.

Miles continued his ambush underneath his table with his finger slowly swirling on my hardened clit, sliding up and down my slit making my juices drip down my legs. My heart pounded wildly and the smooth jazz and chatter from earlier washed out with the low ringing of desire in my ears. I gritted my teeth and lowly moaned as my anticipation heightened and my pussy tightened every time his finger lazily slid back down towards my soaked opening. Every time his finger trailed back up, I sipped a tiny drink of wine to medicate my disappointment.

"Miles, I can't... I can't wait... Anymore," I fiercely whined into his ear. My mind raced as I tried desperately to cajole him into leaving. "Your fingers are making me so... so... ah... Horny... I... I need you..." I continued, one hand gripping his loving wrist, the other reaching over for the tightened bulge in his pants.

Startled at my movements, he tried to swipe my hand away but I was quicker, my hand embracing his warm mound. I ran my hand up and down and my eyes trailed upwards, expecting him to submit at my touch but instead his eyes darkened and he exhaled raspily, his angelic act beginning to crumble. My hand continued to run up and down his bulge as his member twitched, begging to be released.

"Let's... go," I growled again.

Miles opened his mouth but before he could talk, our waiter returned and bellowed, "Okay, we've got the mushroom pasta for you and the caesar salad for you!" Miles quickly regained his self-control as my hand pulled itself away from his pants at the sudden interruption.

"Th... thank you," Miles shakily said to the waiter. "Thank you," he repeated, this time with more confidence.

The waiter's eyes flicked back and forth between us before wishing us a delicious meal and running off to another table.

"You almost had me there for a moment," he chuckled at me. Miles shifted in his seat so his arm blocked his face while he retracted his hand from my heated core and brought it up to his face. My arousal drenched his middle finger from his big knuckle upwards in sticky, clear juice as he slid his finger into his mouth and sucked the juices ever so hungrily, his eyes staring into mine. I whimpered, my core fluttering at his intense show of arousal. When he finished sucking off the ever last drop, he pulled me into a kiss, the salty taste of myself coating my mouth as his tongue flicked in and explored.

A loud cough from in front of us made him break the kiss quickly and he shifted in his seat, adjusting his self-control. Our waiter came back with an opened bottle of wine, his eyes frowning at us as he grabbed the glass from between us and poured a fresh dose. He shook his head before breaking away into the darkness. "Shit, we almost got caught," Miles laughed, flashing me a lively grin before digging into his food.

During dinner, we talked casually about our work, filling each other in about who slept with who at the office, who got the best Botox, and other nonsense. I couldn't help but laugh at his stupid jokes and slap him playfully when he squeezed my knee underneath the table when our waiter made another countless pass at our table. It felt great to connect with Miles again after a few hard months of constant work, staggering sleeping schedules, and quickies before the other one had to go to work. While I desperately missed Miles' loving, longing touch and let it consume me when he touched me during the beginning of dinner, it felt so light and carefree just talking to him.

As we neared the end of the meal, Miles' hand crawled its way back onto my thigh making me nearly choke on my last bite of salad out of excitement. My body warmed at his touch and my butt scooted to the edge of the seat, my legs spreading slightly ajar for him again. His hands tiptoed into the dip between my legs and his hand cupped my pubic mound making me inhaling quickly. Again, he worked his fingers up and down my wet slit, making me lean onto him, quietly moaning into his ear.

"Here is your check, sir," our waiter interrupted again, his eyes studying us carefully. Miles pressed down on my clit and swirled his fingers, making me breathe heavily, sweat beginning to dampen my forehead. "Is she okay?" he asked, glancing at me.

"She's alright, just a little bit sick," Miles replied calmly as he pinched my labia lips between his fingers and massaged them making me whimper. My body ached with frustration and my head began to feel light with the mix of wine and desire. My groin carelessly rubbed harder against his fingers underneath the table as my upper body struggled to stay calm. My cheeks flushed as my nipples stiffened underneath my dress, two little points beginning to poke dominantly and the juices from earlier beginning to flow again. "Say thank you," Miles demanded, flashing the waiter a grin.

"Thank... thank... Thank you," I whimpered, my hands gripping Miles' muscular arm. The waiter shifted uncomfortably before nodding quickly disappearing from our sight. As soon as he left, Miles' hand withdrew from my groin, extinguishing the flame of desire building up within me. He quickly licked the juices from his fingers again and fished out his wallet, pulling out the money for dinner and pushing the receipt holder to the end of the table. He looked back at me and laid his hand on my check, pulling me in for a quick kiss before scooting out of the booth.

"Let's go for a quick dip," he said, his hand pulling me out along with him. I carefully stood up, my legs feeling wiggly and damp from his touch earlier. With my free hand, I yanked down the dress again, flustered at its short length. We began heading out of the restaurant when a voice called out, "Sir, your wallet is on the table still!"

We turned around and the bartender gestured to Miles' dark brown leather wallet was still on the table. He must have left it there when he went in for the kiss after paying the bill. "Can you grab that for me real quick," Miles sweetly asked, batting his eyes. Eager to feel Miles' touch on me again, I obeyed, taking tiny steps towards the table, not to disturb my dress. When I reached our booth, I crawled on the corner of the booth seat and reached over, sticking my butt in the air to grab the wallet.

I froze for a second as the silky fabric of the dress slid up and the restaurant's cool air cupped my ass and aching pussy, the slickness from earlier glistening in the low light. My core melted from the surprised attention, my clit becoming even more swollen. I slowly exhaled and yanked the wallet from the table and quickly scooted out again and made a beeline to Miles, unable to meet the lewd eyes that followed my every move waiting for another slip up. I threw the wallet at Miles who grinned from ear-to-ear, stifling a laugh. Fuck. He planned it. I glanced back at the restaurant and caught our waiter's stunned expression, the water pitcher in one hand and an empty glass in the other. I smirked at his reaction, grabbed Miles' hand and stormed out, my ears tipped deep red, heart thumping wildly, and wetness trickling down my leg.

"I couldn't believe you fell for that," Miles hissed into my ear after we traveled a safe distance from the restaurant to the hot tubs. He pinned my small frame against the hallway's wall, one hand trapping my arms above my head, the other pulling my dress up and exposing my wetness. His face dove into my neck, his lips parted slightly and sucked on a little nibble of my neck, my skin being teased between his teeth. I gasped at the touch and my back arched with slight relief.

"I... I can't wait," I whispered into his ear, burying my head into the crook of his neck and inhaling his sweet oceany scent. His free hand clutched at my side and ran up the curve of my body, cupping my small breast in his hand. The warmer air from the private hot tub rooms made my head spin, magnifying all of his movements and touches. "Fuck... I can't even wait for the room... Let's just do it here..." I gasped, slowly cupping the tightness in his pants. "I'll... fuck your brains out," I breathed.

Miles' face froze as his mouth dropped ajar and one of his eyebrows lifted to calculate the costs, definitely intrigued by my offer. The cracks in his composed nature began to spread as his breath became shallow and his eyes slowly filled with wildness. The corners of my mouth tugged up in a small smirk at his slightly stunned expression. Although it wasn't exactly what I wanted, this would do. My hand tightened its grasp on his clothed cock and I began to rub, leaning in and taking a swipe of his neck with my tongue. He shuddered at my touch and his hand gripped my arm hard. He slowly closed his eyes, let out a long, wavering sigh and whispered, "Fuck it. I can't wait either."

Miles unleashed my arms from his other hand and we quietly examined the frosted glass doors, listening for voices and trying to spot movements from behind them. We found an empty one at the end of the hall and we slipped in, quietly celebrating our success. A small, round white hot tub with low bubbling water demanded attention in the center of the room with a few lounging chairs on the other side of the tub. A huge picture window and glass door was on the other side of the room and moonlight from outside lit a heated tile patio looking out at the glistening snow covered trees. When I squinted my eyes, I could see the fire pit outside was going and the flames danced high in the quietness of the night.

Miles swept me into a long, deep kiss, his breath hot against my lips when he pulled away. I grabbed his face and pulled it towards me again, hungry for him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth before nibbling on his plump lower lip. He broke away from our kiss and guided me around the tub to the chairs. Miles undressed, quickly fumbling with his buttons on his shirt while kicking off his shoes and then pulling off his pants and boxers all at once. He tossed his clothes on one of the lounging chairs and wrapped his hands around me, his hands clutching the hem of my dress and hungrily pulling it off me. Both naked, my eyes ran over his toned body from head to toe millions of times before my body acted on its own, pushing him down on the chair. He landed on the chair with a soft thud and I slowly trapped him between my standing legs, my core right above his waking penis. Miles stared at me confused for a second before his eyes shifted downwards, admiring me from a new angle.

Fueled by my trapped desire, I kept Miles beneath me as I knelt on the chair, my legs pressing into the sides of his abdomen. My hands ran over his hard pecs and my fingers gently rolled his small pink nipples, his eyes slightly twitching with every twist. Flashing a small grin, I dipped down and sucked on the sensitive buds, making his back arch and his hips fidget underneath my legs. He let out a low groan as his hand cupped my chin, pressing my cheeks forward. I freed my face from his grasp and trailed kisses between his nipples, flicking the other one with my tongue, his body spasming underneath my touch again.

Miles' hand traveled between my legs and his hot fingers grazed my labia lips, making me moan into his nipple. My legs grew weak from his fingers massaging the outside of my core, the wetness dripping onto his whole hand. Defeated, I rested my head on his chest as he continued to slowly tease me, his finger rimming around my wet opening and running up and down my slit.

"Fuck... I can't take it any longer," I whimpered, a shiver shocking through my body. Legs quivering from the stimulation and still on my knees, I shuffled my core up Miles' body until it loomed above his hungry lips. His hands grabbed my thighs from behind and he pulled me down, his lips kissing my sopping labia. His tongue snaked out of his mouth slowly, the tip lazily traveling up towards my impatient clit. I groaned out of frustration as the anticipation became unbearable, his teasing driving me to the edge.

Out of control, my hips bucked back and I pushed my core down, finally his tongue on my swollen pearl. A moan tore through my body and escaped from my mouth; relief washed over me repeatedly as I grinded against his soft, wet tongue, his lips sucking my flesh. Losing all control and engulfed in pleasure, I slumped forward and my hands gripped the corners of the chair as I gasped for air. My attention trailed downwards and my eyes fixated on Miles' face, his eyes closed, eyebrows scrunched upwards, and chiseled pale nose bumping against my deepening maroon mound. My hands unlatched from the corners of the chair and dove into Miles' chestnut brown hair, my fingers running through his thick locks as I tilted my head back and rubbed faster, the intense sensation building up fast.

Just as the pleasure began to tip over, a few light pulses, a group of giddy voices echoed from the hallway, snapping me from my trance. Both frozen, our ears strained to scope out the situation as the voices grew louder.

"They're all full," a slightly familiar female voice said, a little disappointed but still giggling.

"I don't think that one on the very end is. The one on the left," another female voice replied, laughing back. My mind weakly traced back to when we checked out the rooms, my pulse quickening remembering we chose the same room as them. Still hazy from the teared away orgasm, I slowly dismounted Miles' face, the warm air clouding my head. I began to pick up my clothes, voices getting closer, but Miles grabbed my hand and two towels from the rack next to the glass door before pushing it open and tugging me outside. The door slowly closed behind us as Miles glanced around the ground, picking up a small rock and wedging it between the door and its frame.

I braced my body at the last second for the blast of cold air but instead, warmth from the ajar door and roaring fire fought off the cold sting. Despite the warmth, my nipples hardened at the sudden change in air and my skin goosebumped. Miles' hand yanked me down and we squatted at the corner of the window as the intruders pushed in the door.

Karina and David from earlier appeared with another young, attractive couple our age. They all giggled furiously and stumbled around, a plastic bottle of white wine being passed amongst them. The unknown couple's faces lit up when they found the room empty but Karina and David exchanged a confused look before spotting our clothes at the chair. The four began to undress fully, the lack of swimsuits an indication at their spontaneousness. While the other couple and Karina slipped into the low bubbling water, David walked over to the control panel, right next to the door and I shrank back as his shadow moved across the patio, stopping right next to our spot. Miles drew my attention away as he pinned me against the wall, his hot lips licking and kissing my neck, making his way down to my breasts.