On the Other Side of the Glass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What... What are you doing?" I choked out. "He's right there."

The gentle rolling of the water roared to life and David's shadow began walking away as Miles' eyes flicked up to mine before he sucked in my nipple, making me yelp. The shadow stopped for a second and came back to the window, his eyes peering out.

"Look at him," Miles demanded, his mouth taking in my other nipple, my fists clenching to stifle another yelp and my will melting at his heat. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I glanced up to the window, meeting his muscular naked legs. I continued up his body until my eyes met his. He stared at me for what felt like an eternity while Miles pushed my legs apart and his hand cupped my pussy, making me cry out again, the heat escaping from my mouth in a white puff floating right towards David's face. A pang of excitement rang in my body as a slight smile flicked across David's face, his hand reaching over and turning on the patio's string lights before walking to the hot tub and sinking in next to Karina.

"As long as you're not too quiet, they won't notice too much," Miles growled into my ear. My heart thumping in my ears, the thrill running through my veins, I nodded. Miles grinned as he tugged my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his around my waist, lifting me up into a standing position. He hoisted my left leg with his hand, pinning my thick thigh against my flat stomach. His other hand traveled down my exposed body, lingering on the goosebumps before making its way between my open legs again. The cold air enhanced his hot touch as his fingers pulled apart my pussy lips, searching for wetness, the hot fluid dripping out again for the familiar hand. Miles continued to play with my breasts, his tongue flicking the pink bud of my dark nipples, making my body arching again.

"Miles... Please..." I begged as he continued to play with my body, his hand that trapped my leg up now running its way up and down. "At least... with your... finger."

"Okay... since you've been so good," he replied into my chest, his tongue licking my nipple again. His finger slid down my slit and gently pushed its way into my wet pussy finally, a cloud of hot ecstasy appearing in front of my face before slipping away into the air. Miles began to slowly pump his middle finger, my walls clenching to please the pleasure giver, but sped up as my breath gasped faster. His hand that held my thigh tightened, his fingernails digging into my skin, making me squeal from the exciting pain. My eyes began to roll back again from the pleasure and my head tilted upwards, my legs beginning to vibrate. My body couldn't keep track of everything, my pleasure receptors working in overdrive to keep up.

"Miles... Miles... You're gonna... Make me... Cum," I choked out.

Miles quickly pulled his finger out, yanking me out of my cloud of ecstasy and making me collapse to my knees. He stepped over in front of the window, condensation slowly climbing up the glass, and pulled me to his feet, his fully erect member begging for attention.

"They'll see," I protested weakly despite my hand reaching up and caressing the thick rod.

"Let's put on a show for them then," Miles replied. "Look through the window."

Shifting on my knees so I could peer over the condensation, David and Karina sat in the hot tub facing the window while the other couple's backs were to it. As David and Karina laughed with them, taking swigs from the plastic bottle, their eyes expectantly shifted passed their companions to the window. They were watching us, their eyes eagerly drinking up Miles' naked body and my sensual position in the window. Excitement bubbled throughout my body and my core throbbed with anticipation from being watched. I trailed back to Miles and he stared down with an intense, devious glint. He wanted this so bad.

"Miles," I murmured, turning my attention to his erect cock. I leaned in, my tongue gently grazing his glistening tip while my hand slid across his tight skin. A small, clear droplet squeezed itself out of his tip and I licked it up hungrily, the salty taste melting in my mouth. Miles moaned quietly and his hands ran into my hair, making my whole body prickle. I continued to tease, my tongue dragging down his twitching shaft down to his balls and up again, glancing up at Miles tremble with desire and his hazel eyes deepen with lust.

Fuck, I loved seeing him like this. I loved being the one who set him off like this... I loved watching him squirm underneath my touch, waiting for me to make the next move. This was the only time where I got to see him so uncontrolled, uncalculated...

My lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and I slowly lowered it into my mouth, the thickness of his shaft huge in my mouth. I pushed on until I couldn't breathe, his cock pushing the back of my throat and making my eyes water. Miles groaned above me and his hands nudged me to go on until I couldn't anymore, jerking my head away from him before I could gag. I wrapped my hand around his cock again and dipped my lips back in, this time bobbing his throbbing cock in my mouth, my tongue exploring the smooth underside, feeling the ridges of his healthy veins. I couldn't get enough of his salty musk in my nostrils, the warmth of my saliva in my hand as I stroked along, the wet noises ringing in my ears as I gasped for air before diving back down, all of it. My other hand dipped into my own valley of lust and caressed my swollen clit, making me tighten my grasp on and moan onto his cock. I was going insane with desire. I needed more than just this... I needed him in me.

As if he read my mind, Miles lifted me up, twirled me around so I faced the couples, placed his body behind me, and pushed me against the glass with a loud thud. He pinned me down again with my hands above my head with one hand while the other ran down my body and lifted my leg, my toes curling on the window's edge. Exhilaration throbbed throughout my body as I slowly breathed, the clouds of air creating little blurred spots on the window. God, I felt so exposed with my body pressed up against the glass. The coldness of the window chilled my body and made me gasp as my dark areolas spread on the glass and showcased the bright pink nub at the end. My heartbeat quickened and my eyes shifted to watch the hot tub. Surely they heard that thud. The backs of the unknown couple began to turn towards us but Karina swooped in, offering another swig of the alcohol and laughing so loudly and enthusiastically, the couple forgot their curiosity.

My body began to prickle with heat as David and Karina's eyes drank in my body, the pressure of Miles behind me pressing me into the glass even harder. They stared half-lidded, filled with drunken lust, a sloppy smirk on their face at their dirty little secret. I whimpered at the stares and the pressure but quickly inhaled as Miles' tip spread open my pussy lips, the hot sensation radiating all over me. He traveled up and down my slit again, teasing me to no end.

"Fuck.... Put it in... Please...." I begged as my body began to tremble. "I need you right now..."

As Miles' slow puffs of cold air appeared in the corner of my eye, he pressed his body into mine again, the heat on my back comforting. "You've been so good this evening," he growled. "I'll give you what you... deserve."

The familiar, thick pressure finally spread open my wet pussy and he sunk his cock in deep and slow, my body quivering with relief. I moaned uncontrollably, unable to express my relief in any other way. Miles quickly release my arms and grasped my neck, his finger tips pressing gently into my skin. He pulled out again and slowly thrust again, his lips on my ears as low, barely audible moans breathed out. "Shhh, sweet girl, you don't want to be caught looking like this do you?"

"No..." I breathed out, holding my tongue this time as an other lustful moan rattled within. As his thick, erect cock penetrated me, my walls clung to the welcomed visitor hungrily, begging to go deeper and deeper, faster and faster. The coldness from being pressed up against the glass quickly faded with every motion from behind, my body going along and rubbing against the smooth surface so easily. As I sank into the rhythm, my hips grinding back and pulling forward with his, Miles leaned in, his hot breath tickling the nape of my neck as he stuck his tongue out and dragged it up to my hairline, making me shudder with pleasure. He continued to plant long, hot, nibbling marks along my neckline and down my back, sending me over the edge.

Every movement of his from his thick, throbbing cock pushing into me to his hot lips grazing my body and tempting another moan out of me made me crazy with heat. My legs trembled, unable to hold up the ecstasy that flowed throughout while my head spun, the sharp contrast of our heat and the cold air keeping me barely sane. I closed my eyes and breathed out shallowly, desperate to tame my carnal voice. Frustrated, I grabbed a handful of Miles' silky hair and pushed his head forward until his ears met mine.

"Ahhh... Mmmm....Ahhh...You fuck... Me... So good," I sung sweetly into his ear as he pounded into me faster with every whisper. He groaned and grunted from behind and his hand grabbed a handful of my pillowy ass as his other hand wrapped to my front and lathered up in our juices before attacking my begging clit.

"Mmmm, sweet girl," he moaned. As soon as his finger touched, my eyes sprung open. My hand that gasped Miles' hair pushed his lips forcefully into the crook of my neck as I looked through the glass again. Karina and David studied us intensely, Karina reaching over to David underneath the bubbling water. The unknown couple, clearly drunk off their asses, stumbled out of the pool and began to collect their clothes. They still didn't see us. What if they did? What would they do? As the man leaned down to collect his last article of clothing, his head turned and his eyes met mine.

"Miles!" I cried loudly as his fingers began to swirl quickly on my blooming rosebud and his thrusts harder, the slapping of skin and squelching of fluids filling my ears. Miles saw the man look. The man froze for a second and his jaw dropped as he continued to watch, his pants tightening. The woman he was with now turned too, her eyes that were half-lidded with alcohol now wide with disbelief. They were both were frozen in time, their eyes mesmerized by the naked girl on the other side of the glass. Miles pushed me harder against the glass, the coolness a relief on my flushed cheeks. Sparks flew across my body and attacked every little point where their eyes traveled down. First, my glazed eyes and gasping mouth. Next, my flattened breasts and flexed stomach as it shifted up and down wildly with every thrust. Finally, Miles' throbbing rod buried deep in my core. Their eyes flicked up again, this time meeting Miles' narrowed and darkened eyes of desire. He licked my neck in response and he pinched my clit between his fingers, rolling it roughly. I cried out again from the overflowing pleasure, my back arching, and my head throwing itself back.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck! I'm going to cum!" I rasped, the quick, little puffs of cold air turning the hairs in my nostrils frozen as I desperately inhaled more air.

The new set of eyes and Miles' roughness finally made me spill. My pussy gasped uncontrollably against his still thrusting, hardening cock as the pulsating rocked my core, my clit becoming hypersensitive to his fingers slowing down their rough treatment to a loving caress and even my asshole puckering from the intensity. I cried out again and again, louder with each slow, loving thrust launching another wave of released, wild ecstasy that ran throughout my body. My trembling legs stopped shaking but became weak, afraid of Miles releasing from me and my head that once spun cleared and tears welled at the corners of my eyes, deep emotions washing over me. Fuck, it felt amazing. Everything was amazing. I wanted them to know it was fucking amazing.

"Luna," Miles growled lowly. He quickly pulled out of me and I sank onto my knees, the weakness of my legs giving in. I grabbed his dripping cock and plunged it into my mouth until his tip reached the back of my throat and I couldn't breathe anymore, our tangy, salty liquids soaking into my taste buds. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me even further until I groaned into his throbbing cock. Miles pulled my head away and pushed me back in, my head bobbing furiously, desperate for our taste again.

"Ahh... Mmmm... Fuck.... I'm going to cum..." Miles moaned loudly. He moaned again and gasped over and over, his hands clutching my hair tightly as his head tilted back and his eyes closed. His cock twitched and quivered in my mouth and a warm, salty nectar coated my tongue and teeth. I slowly pulled my head back until his still hardened cock released from my mouth. I grabbed it with my hand and caressed it gently with my tongue until I'd gotten all of our nectar off.

"Luna..." Miles breathed again, pulling me up and into his arms. His hot body against mine made me quiver again as I wrapped my arms around his. I slid my eyes into the hot tub room again and the two couples were gone. "God, I fucking love you," Miles declared with a silly grin. He leaned down and kissed me, his tongue slipping into my mouth for our aftertaste.

"I love you back, Miles." I stared into his regular, playful hazel eyes, flashing back to how they narrowed with lust just a few moments ago. My body yearned and my core twitched again, ready for more.

"Let's go in. It's kind of chilly out here," Miles sheepishly whispered, blowing a little puff of cold air into my face.

"I'm not cold at all," I replied smoothly. "You really kept me warm."

We slid back into the room, the hot air a welcomed blanket clinging to our bodies, and collected our clothes, pulling them on in silence. As Miles pulled on his shirt, a small polaroid with something scrawled on the back dropped onto the ground. I picked it up and my whole body tingled with a hushed afterglow seeing the picture. It was us. The low glow of the string lights accentuated the outline of our bodies, the glow between our legs showing off his thick girth plunging into my core. I was mid orgasm: eyes rolled back, eyebrows scrunched up, mouth opened and gasping, tongue sticking out, and hands clenched. I thumbed over my body in the picture and my eyes trailed to Miles who grinned wildly, holding a peace sign with his hand.

"Miles! I can't believe you knew they were taking a picture!" I whined, slapping his arm playfully. I smiled at his wild face, the crinkles at the corners of his eyes softening his usually poised face and the huge grin deepening his dimples and making him look like he was having the best time of his life.

"I didn't want to ruin the moment," he laughed, his fingers tracing over my shoulders before grabbing a towel and draping it over. "Look at you. You're so beautiful. So raw... Fuck. I want you again." He lowered his head onto my shoulder, his hand grazing my arm.

"'We enjoyed the show, love Karina and David,'" I read out loud, flipping over the polaroid.

"I'm glad I invited them here," he growled lowly into my ear.

My jaw dropped as Miles plucked the polaroid from my fingers and tucked it into his pocket. My mind backtracked to when we left the pool. "So- so when you said you were saying goodbye you were really asking them to be he- here?!" I stuttered.

"Well, I invited them to a late night dip. You upgraded them to a show," Miles roared with laughter and engulfed me in another tight hug. "Remember, you offered to fuck my brains out," he mocked, my face deepening red recalling my snarky comment from earlier. He dipped me low in his arms and planted another kiss, his dry lips brushing ever so gently onto mine. I reached out and licked his lips, my body shivering at the cool, rough skin against my soft tongue. I wrapped my fingers around his big hand, gently leading him out. "You're cold, Miles. Let's go back to the room and I'll keep you warm."

---

Here is my submission to the Nude Day Contest. I've always enjoyed exhibitionism so it was a pleasure to write a story about it and take part of a contest. Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading!

Also, CC is always welcomed!

x purpleeduck