All Comments on 'On the Phone: Seducing my Niece'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Phone sex!

The best kind of phone sex! Great story! Five stars! I'm looking forward to Sarah's first FFM and a lucky guy sliding his rampant sausage deep into her cunt or ass while Auntie Christine is attending to pleasuring the other hole! And how about her first spit roast! Lots of possibilities!

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 5 years ago
Do I ever learn things

I learn so much reading your storyline my wife gets to receive what I learn. Please keep them coming

ReadytedyReadytedyabout 5 years ago
The First Year

The first year looks like a good one. Can't wait for moms seduction. Keep up the great work.

NewnotsureNewnotsureabout 5 years ago
wow thank you

Good ideas to try out thanks .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking awesome!!!!

You need to write more. Sorry I can't remember my login info so this is anonymous, I don't get much time to read here anymore, but you are a beaudacious writer! I laughed, it was hot and sexy, you got it all! I have been with a mother and daughter once before and it really was not difficult to arrange, but the dialogue was far less LOL I hope to see more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All aunts and nieces should experience such uninhabited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ohhh fuck yes

I actually rubbed my pussy so much reading this cause it made me soo wet! Ugh my pussy is throbbing with lust from coming twice. Reading about incest makes me soo horny and I wish my family were down for stuff like this because damn I’d love to lick my mothers cunt and giggle her tit while my dad fucked my tight pussy real hard. I’d suck my brothers cock if he asked and hope he filmed it. Wouldn’t care if the whole world say cause damn he’d finger my so good. Immm coming again just writing this, hmmmmmmm soooo fucking yesss ohhhh.

tobytimtobytimabout 5 years ago
So Hot, loved it

This is so up to your usual writing, kinky bitch, love you stories. Got to be a2nd chapter with a mum involved please, great written as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
O so hot

This is outrageously good, started reading in a lay-by and had to stop so I could drive to a services and get myself off as I finished it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH YES * * * * *

Dear Jaz,

A well-crafted, erotic and engaging story. However, as so often is the case with your work, it left ample room for additional chapters. And this time, I am voting in favour -even though I do understand the associated problems, as opposed to starting an all-new story. I particularly like the way you introduced all the very beautiful, dirty language into this piece by having the characters in the plot do that as part of their dialogue. Well done! Looking forward to future episodes of 'On the Phone: Seducing My Niece'. I trust you experienced several, very satisfying orgasms as you worked your way through this creative and hot, explicit tale. As always, it worked for me. Happy Victoria Day.

Love, Jack Auff x x x

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouabout 5 years ago
Nice

I can't wait till mom comes down and stay to play.

SilentmoonSilentmoonabout 5 years ago
What a tease!

Loved it Jasmine! I might not be much of a comenter but gosh, I loved it. And while the seduction was rushed it was perfect,because the main point of the story is the fun they have while having sex talking to the phone. Original and really well pictured.

Loved to hear more of these characters (since it's set on Massachusets I take it they are part of the Daphne Green's universe) and dying to see Angela joining the incestuos life.

Love every lesbian incest story and more when you do it mistress. It's a sad thing no many authors give it a try, and most go for the overused mom/son bro/sis.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
summer travel

nicely done, glad to see SSL hasn't lost her touch. great seduction and great read.

jenirvaj9jenirvaj9almost 5 years ago
Love it

I love stories where innocent girls are taught to embrace their slutty side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 star.

Would love to see the Aunt's adventures with the other others, and how she came to build her roast of on-call partners.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
You know

There is nothing like an Auntie corrupting her teenage Niece into become a Raving Lesbian Sexpot,and also plans to add Mom/Sister to their Lesbian Fun.I really think Mom,Auntie,and Sarah,and all the Teen Lesbians that Auntie has turned are just so thrilling to know they don't need Men satisfy them when Girls and Women can give each other just as much pleasure.

And its just so mindblowing how silkstockingslover captures the aura of the characters she writes about,she is truly a wonderful author.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

405. Looks like this could be the beginning of a series of female turnings and sexy stories. Not being a woman I can’t imagine how fast a virgin can be turned into a pussy lover with all the pleasures in attendance. Especially to seemingly love the experience after not having done anything earlier in her life

PhilLustyPhilLustyabout 1 year ago

Wow wow. So incredibly hot. , This bought back memories of my aunt flirting with me as a young boy , I was to naive to really know that she was probably trying to seduce me. I had forgotten all about it till this story , as I didn’ see her much after that. I now Cleary Remember her coming out on the patio and my grandmas house , just wearing a loose bathrobe And sitting on my lap as I I sat in the rocking patio. Chair which I still have. Her loose robe giving me a full view of her tits , then my mom showing up lol. See wasn’t happy Ha. Damn it I really didn’t have a clue. To bad she just passed away Or inwould have went and righted this missed opportunity. I’m going to have to seek out her daughter and make her my pet. Guess I’m going to have to write some stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...