On the Phone: Seducing my Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And notice how your panties showcase your nice ass," I continued.

"You think I have a nice ass?" she asked.

"It's a perfect ass,' I confirmed, giving both cheeks a squeeze.

"I've never even thought about it before."

"Oh Sarah, you're the perfect package," I gushed. "You're super smart, you're very pretty, and you have a bodacious body."

"Bodacious? Really, Auntie?" she laughed.

"What? The eighties were awesome," I joked.

"I saw the photo albums," she smiled. "You had quite the hair."

"I wanted to be in a hair band video," I shrugged.

"I don't even know what that means."

I sighed, "You make me feel so old."

"You don't look at all like you're in your forties," she complimented.

"Nice cover," I teased.

"I'm serious," she replied seriously. "You look way younger than mom."

"Well, now you know the answer to that: it's all the orgasms," I joked.

"I guess so," she laughed.

"Put the dress back on," I ordered.

She did.

"Now look at the final ensemble," I said.

She again looked into the mirror. "Wow!" she gasped, as she stared at herself in the mirror.

"Notice how the right undergarments change the outer look as well?" I added.

"They really do," she agreed.

"The make-up, hair and painted nails also help enhance your entire package," I pointed out.

"I don't even look like me," she said, still staring at herself.

I laughed. "That's the funny part, this is you."

"I guess it has to be," she admitted, but still doubtfully.

"Seriously," I insisted. "Your body is the same as it always was, now just framed properly, and everything else is just cosmetic enhancements to highlight your natural beauty."

"Thank you, Auntie," she said, glowing.

"You're welcome," I said. "Next some heels, and the ensemble is done."

"I almost killed myself on those two-inchers I wore at grad," she said.

"Practice, my dear," I assured her. "It's all about practice."

Twenty minutes later we'd added a pair of four-inch heels, and everything was paid for.

The next day I bought her a nice rabbit vibrator that I hoped to help use on her very soon.

That afternoon, knowing she would be home around three, she'd gone to the library to pick up a book for something, when I texted Eleanor over to please me. Eleanor was a nerdy girl, somewhat like Sarah, who I'd met while she was going door to door selling raffle tickets for her church trip to South America (I bought a whole booklet as part of a seduction where she ended up eating my pussy). I was naked from the waist down except for my thigh high stockings, Eleanor was in a bra and thigh highs and was kneeling between my legs lapping away as I chatted on the phone with Sarah's mom Angela (like I said, doing this was my weird turn-on).

"I bought Sarah some new clothes," I told my sister as Eleanor leisurely lapped my box... I'd made it clear she'd be down there for a long time, as I was planning for us to get caught.

Angela asked, "She let you do that?"

"I'm very persuasive," I replied.

"That you are," she laughed, as I'd manipulated Angela into doing lots of things for me when we were kids.

"Her underwear was like the shit Mom wears," I pointed out.

"I know," Angela said, as Eleanor's tongue slid down to my asshole. A nice ass eating always feels both stimulating and relaxing.

"So I bought her some new bras and panties," I said.

"Oh God," she said.

"What? I didn't buy her any thongs or dominatrix stuff," I countered.

"I wouldn't put it past you," she teased.

"I won't be bringing out the whips and latex until Christmas," I joked, although I planned on Sarah to be wearing thongs or going commando way before then.

"You're such a bad influence," she said.

"Hey, I'm just doing what you should have done," I said, quietly shivering as Eleanor's tongue really bathed my asshole.

"I didn't want to push her," she justified. "School is all she cares about."

"And that is how you end up with a grown daughter who's a cat lady and no grandchildren except furry ones," I pointed out.

"I figured she would open up when she got to Harvard and met other people like her," Angela explained, sounding hopeful.

"Good, because that's the plan," I agreed, as Eleanor moved her mouth back up and returned to her slow, gentle pussy pleasing.

"Don't push her too hard," Angela urged me. "She needs to discover who she is on her own."

"I'll just dangle the carrot," I assured her, as I heard the front door open.

"So how is she adjusting so far otherwise?" Angela asked.

"You can ask her yourself," I said, "she just walked in the door."

"Great," she said, just as Sarah walked into the living room and spied Eleanor between my legs.

I moved my left hand to the back of Eleanor's head, a subtle sign for her to get licking faster, as I raised my right hand containing the phone to a stunned and staring Sarah and said, acting like this encounter was completely normal, "Hey, sweetie welcome home, your mom is on the phone."

Sarah walked over to me and grabbed the phone from my hand looking shell shocked. She raised it to her ear and said distractedly, "Hi, Mom."

"Faster, slut," I moaned, loud enough for Sarah to hear as she carried the phone out of the room, but likely not my sister.

Sarah walked out and down the hall to her room as I closed my eyes and allowed my church girl cunt muncher to please me.

My orgasm didn't take long, the added stimulation of my niece walking in had really gotten me going, and I came in a couple of minutes.

Eleanor lapped up my cum and after a minute, I said, pretty sure Sarah wouldn't come back into the living room anytime soon but okay if she did, "Come sit on my face, sexy."

"Mmmmmmm," Eleanor smiled, "you're going to worship my cunt, you angel."

"I'm going to take you to heaven," I smiled, as we often played with religious banter when we fucked.

She straddled my face and I lapped her teen twat to a frenzied orgasm and her cunt cum flowed out like homemade wine. When I was the one being pleased I liked to be sitting or on my back, but my favourite position for pleasing someone else was being sat on... occasionally my neck would get stiff, but feeling cunt cum splashing down on me was always an amazing experience.

I didn't wash my face after Eleanor left, and I went straight to Sarah's room, pausing only to grab the bag with the new rabbit toy I planned to give her.

To my surprise, my very pleasant surprise, I heard soft moans coming from her room. I considered allowing her to reach orgasm on her own, obviously our earlier talk or what she'd just witnessed, or both, had created a curiosity inside her. But I realized this could be the perfect opportunity to push the envelope even further than I'd planned for today.

I knocked, "Sarah, can I come in?"

"Give me a moment," Sarah said, clearly frantic as she scrambled to try and conceal the evidence of what she was doing.

"Okay," I agreed, patiently waiting.

A moment later she opened the door and handed me my phone.

I asked, "Can we talk?"

"Sure," she nodded, as I walked into her room.

"I'm sorry you saw that," I apologized, lying like crazy, "I didn't think you'd be home so soon."

"It's okay," she said, looking nervous. Her red cheeks and slightly stunted breathing told me I'd interrupted her close to orgasm and she was still revved up.

"I'm happy you think so," I said, as I walked over to her bed with the bag in my hand and said, "because I often have visitors over."

"You do?"

"Yes," I nodded, as I patted a spot beside me, "I told you, 'an orgasm a day'," before pausing as she seated herself beside me then adding, "or more."

"I didn't know you were a lesbian."

"I'm not one completely," I explained truthfully. "Although most of my sexual encounters are with women."

"Oh," she acknowledged, so nervous.

"Women are simply better at pleasing me," I said bluntly, "and they're less complicated."

"They are?"

"I have a few women I can text, and they come right over and please me, then sometimes I please them in return before they leave," I explained. "Assignations can't get much simpler than that."

She didn't respond, I imagine because she had no idea of what to say.

I continued, putting my hand on her leg, "I can tell that seeing that excited you."

"P-p-pardon?" she stammered.

"You stalled me at the door because you were masturbating, were you not?" I asked.

"I-I-I...." she stammered.

"Sarah, there's nothing wrong with masturbation," I said, "it's a great substitute when you don't have an eager tongue or a nice cock available."

"Oh, God," Sarah said, her red face turning redder.

"It's okay," I continued, "it's completely natural and as I mentioned before, therapeutic and even good for you."

"It's just embarrassing," she said.

"You think so? You just walked in on me while I was having my cunt eaten by an eighteen-year-old church girl," I reminded her bluntly. "If anyone should be embarrassed it's me, but shame isn't something I believe in."

"She was only eighteen?" Sarah asked, looking shocked. She too was eighteen.

"I like my pets to be younger," I revealed, drawing Sarah deeper into my seductive web.

"Pets?" she repeated my word, as my hand moved up her leg ever so slowly. To another of my pleasant surprises, she was wearing thigh highs and a skirt. She was already becoming conditioned to becoming my pet without even knowing it.

"Yes, I find many younger girls are submissive and eager to please a woman," I explained. "Many of them find it a great stress release from the pressures of school, parents and life."

Again she was speechless.

I changed the topic, "I see you're wearing a pair of the thigh highs I bought you."

"They're so soft," she explained. "You were right about how comfortable they are."

"They also make you feel sexy, don't they?" I asked, as I dropped my hand to her leg just above the knee and rubbed it gently.

"Yes," she admitted.

"So did you climax before I so rudely interrupted you?" I asked.

"N-n-no," she stammered.

"Were you close?" I asked.

"I think so," she replied shakily.

"You're not sure? Did I interrupt your very first self-pleasuring?" I asked.

"Yes," she whispered, still completely mortified and ashamed.

"Sarah," I rebuked her gently, still trying to boost her confidence, "you've got to stop feeling guilty about positive matters. Fucking yourself isn't wrong, it's necessary."

"Okay," she said, trying to act like it was okay.

"Are you embarrassed because I'm your aunt?"

"No," she said, shaking her head. "I'm happy it's you; I don't think you have a judgemental bone in your body."

"Good, because I don't," I smiled, giving her leg a soft squeeze. "And with that said, I have a present for you."

I handed her the bag and she asked, "What is it?"

"Open it."

She did.

"Oh my," she said, as she gawked at the eight-inch rabbit.

"It's your very own fuck toy," I explained bluntly. "It has eight different vibration patterns and three speeds."

"Wow!" she said, staring at it like it was from outer space.

"And it's a double dual pleasure toy," I added, "it goes inside you to fuck your cunt, and the other part can pleasure your clit." I purposely used terms like 'cunt' and 'fuck' in an attempt to relax her for once she cleared the invisible barrier that I knew was still holding her back.

I took it from her, wrestled it out of its uncooperative packaging (don't you hate those?) installed the batteries and turned it on and said, as I handed it back to her, "This is one of the best women's toys there is."

Seeing she was still overwhelmed and noticing her panties had been forgotten on the floor, I gently pushed her onto her back and said, "Here, let me help you."

Her eyes went wide as I took the toy from her, raised her skirt above her waist, spread her legs with no resistance, and directed the toy to her cunt.

Not giving her any time to respond, I slid the toy inside her.

"Oooooooooooh," she moaned loudly.

"Just close your eyes and allow the pleasure to consume you," I instructed softly. "And don't worry that I'll see everything. There is nothing more beautiful than a girl in the vulnerable position of pleasure with her eyes open or closed, her lips pursed while she moans, as she surrenders to the pleasure God gave us."

"Okay," she agreed uncertainly.

I slowly pumped the toy in and out of her and almost immediately her entire body showed signs of an upcoming explosion.

"Oh God, Auntie," she moaned loudly, "this feels so good."

"I'm going to fuck you to orgasm," I told her, wanting to condition her into always being conscious that I was the one giving her the pleasure, wanting her to remember far into the future that it was I who brought her to her first life-changing orgasm.

"Oh yes, fuck me, Auntie," she begged, likely using the word 'fuck' for the first time ever.

I'd only been doing her for under a minute, but I knew from her body's movements and her increased breathing that her first orgasm would come as quickly as a teenaged boy's.

"Come for me, my pet," I purred, giving a subtle hint of what the future may hold.

"Don't stop, fuck, oh God, fuck! I'm almost... somewhere!" she babbled, before her legs stiffened and she screamed, "Yes!" at the top of her lungs as she experienced her first ever orgasm.

I considered resisting what I wanted to do next, but just like putting candy in front of a kid, putting a cunt flooding with cum in front of me was irresistible, so I pulled the toy out and buried my face in my niece's cunt.

"Auntie!" she moaned in shock as I lapped up her cum, knowing the line had been crossed and there was no going back.

"You taste so good, my pet," I purred, as I licked her teen twat.

"Oh God," she moaned, her body still quaking from her orgasm, but I knew my licking was adding a new and different pleasure.

"Such a sweet tasting pussy," I moaned earnestly, as I kept licking, determined to extend her experience into multiple orgasms.

"This is wrong," she objected weakly, although she offered me no physical resistance.

"Just relax and let auntie give you the pleasure your body has been lacking for so long," I urged her, ignoring her weak protests.

"But you're my Auntie," she argued, still doing nothing to stop me except to weakly raise verbal objections.

"And I want to be the one to help my sweet niece discover herself," I said, continuing to lick her cunt.

"Oh God," she repeated.

"Do you truly want me to stop?" I asked, knowing that by this point the answer would be no, as I could sense her body was completely overwhelmed by the pleasure I was giving her.

"N-n-no," she stammered, as her first orgasm finally began to fade just as the second was building.

"No, what?" I asked, flicking her clit three times and making her entire body twitch.

"Please don't stop," she moaned, the overwhelming pleasure making the decision for her.

I stopped touching her completely, hopefully not for long. "So let's make this perfectly clear between us: even though I'm your aunt and you're my sweet niece, and even though it's the forbidden sin called incest, do you want me to eat your cunt?"

"Yes, Auntie, please eat my cunt," she repeated, sounding so hot in her desperate, lustful urgency.

"Good pet," I purred and I resumed licking her sweet box.

Her moans were so sexy and after a few minutes of teasing and pleasing her pussy, treating her pussy like a libido yoyo, once again she was about to burst.

To my enormous surprise, she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me deeper into her cunt and demanded, "Eat my fucking cunt, Auntie."

I was thrilled! The mouse had become a tiger! Eagerly I obeyed my niece's order and attacked her cunt with ravenous gusto.

In literal seconds she was screaming as her second orgasm in only a few minutes rumbled through her.

I lapped up her sweet nectar until she pushed me away saying, "Sorry, I have to pee."

I laughed, feeling her cunt cum all over my face, "That happens sometimes."

She hurried out of the bedroom and I rolled onto my back and relaxed.

She returned a couple of minutes later, crawled onto the bed, raised my skirt and went immediately between my legs.

I looked down at her fondly and said, "You don't have to."

"Yes, I do," she said, as she buried her face in my pussy.

"Such a good girl," I moaned, as she began licking.

And for a few minutes she licked me.

She'd need some training for sure, but for a first-time pussy pleaser she was quite good, and she had me nearing orgasm in a few minutes.

"That's it, my pet, lick Auntie's cunt," I moaned.

"So yummy," she said, which made me smile. 'Yummy' not a frequently-used word in her vast vocabulary.

"I do have a tasty twat," I agreed, knowing it had an addictive taste, as once a girl had been between my legs she was always eager to crawl back between them.

"Fucking delicious" she agreed, which made my smile wider.

"Now get me off, my pet," I ordered, "focus on my clit."

"Yes, Auntie," she said, before doing just that, and a minute later I was coming on my niece's sweet face.

Once I was done coming, I pulled her up and kissed her.

Our kiss was tender and intimate.

When I broke the kiss, she looked at me in awe and said, "Wow!"

"So are you going to start having regular orgasms?" I asked.

"Definitely," she agreed, surprising me again, pushing me onto my back and straddling my face, "and most of them on your face."

"I may have created a monster," I joked before I began licking.

Three days and a lot of orgasms later, Sarah returned from her first day of school and I had a special surprise waiting for her... my strap-on.

I'd been on the phone with her Mom for only about twenty seconds when she walked in the door. I was reclining on the couch and already naked from the waist down, and as soon as she walked into the room, I snapped my fingers and she hurried over to me, already well trained, crawled onto the couch and began licking and kissing her way up my legs.

"Yes, everything is going great here," I agreed, thinking, I mean amazing.

"Is she home yet?" Angela asked, as Sarah reached my twat and began licking me, a huge smile on her face. Ever since that first day, my cunt was her favourite snack.

"Yeah," I said.

"Can I talk to her?" Angela asked.

"Soon. I knew she'd be pretty hungry from her first day," I said, "so I had a homemade snack waiting for her."

"Oh, okay," Angela said, oblivious to the fact that Sarah's snack was fresh, tangy cunt.

"We can keep chatting until she finishes her meal."

"Sure," Angela said, then asking, "so she hasn't been a problem?"

"God, no," I said, "she's been a huge help in so many ways I can't tell you."

"That's good," Angela said. "I don't want her to be a burden to you."

"No, she's a sweetheart," I said. "She's literally willing to do anything I ask."

"Great," Angela said, "Make sure she helps out around the house."

"Oh, she's even been making me some homemade meals," I added.

"Really?" Angela asked, "she's never been much of a kitchen person."

"Oh yes," I said. "So far though, she's mostly serving me pies."

"Really?"

"Cherry is her favourite," I added, making Sarah giggle into my box as she lapped it.

"Is she done eating yet?" Angela asked.

"No, she seems to be really hungry," I said, before adding, "famished, even."

"She can be quite the bitch when she's hungry," Angela said.

"No worries, I plan to keep her well fed," I replied, as I traced my fingers through her hair.

"She does have a healthy appetite," Angela said.

"She sure likes her snacks," I agreed. "She has three or more a day."

"Yeah, I probably should send you some money," Angela suggested.

I moaned softly as Sarah flicked my clit. "No, that's all right, I'm trying to make meals that leave leftovers."