On the Phone: Seducing my Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good idea," Angela agreed, before asking, "is she done yet? I want to know how her first day went."

As Sarah sucked my clit into her mouth I answered, trembling slightly, "Actually, she has a real mouthful at the moment."

"Tell her to hurry up and finish eating," Angela said.

"Sarah, finish up," I called out, "your mother wants to talk to you."

"A couple more minutes I think," Sarah replied, leaning back a bit to make it sound like she was further away.

"I'm also getting her to work out with me," I said.

"Now I know you're shitting me."

"I'm serious," I said, "we've worked out together for the past three days."

"I can't believe it," Angela said with a sigh. "I've tried to get her to go to the gym with me for years."

"You just need to find the right workout regime."

"I guess."

"What can I say? She's a hard worker, and once she finds something she likes, she goes all out."

"Well that's certainly true, when she puts her mind to something, she works her ass off to become the very best at it."

"I couldn't agree more," I said, looking down at the eager, hungry teen who in three days had become an expert pussy pleaser. "She dives right in and picks things up really fast."

"She must be finished eating by now."

"She is," I said, although I was close and not yet ready to let her lips leave mine, "but she just spilt something and is busy scrubbing my carpet."

Sarah shook her head at my nasty innuendo as she attacked my cunt, now doing her very best to get me off quickly.

"Make sure she helps around the house and cleans up her messes," Angela said.

Getting close to orgasm, I responded, "Hmmm-hmmmm, she's been willing to do everything I asked of her."

"Good," Angela said, "let me know if she becomes a burden."

"Mmmmmm, I don't think that will happen, she's a very eager beaver," I responded.

"Is she done with your carpet yet?"

"She's very close to completion," I answered as I closed my eyes, knowing my orgasm was imminent.

Angela said something, I have no idea what, as Sarah slid two fingers inside me and whipped my clit to a feverish climax.

I bit my lip as my orgasm hit.

"Ok, here she is," I blurted out quickly and handed Sarah the phone as my orgasm quaked through me.

"Hi, Mom," Sarah said, then went back to licking my cunt, which was in full flood.

I allowed the pleasure to take control as Sarah said, "Yeah, sorry, I was just so hungry, and Auntie had an amazing lunch waiting for me."

After a moment, while Sarah stood up, pulled me down by the hips so I was now lying fully on the couch including my head, and straddled me, "Yes, her snack was really good."

I began licking as I tried to listen, wishing I could hear my sister too. Over the next three or four minutes Sarah responded with:

"Mmmm-hmmmmm."

"She's teaching me many new things."

"She's getting me to think both inside and outside the box."

"Yeah, she says I'm a fast learner and a great student."

"Mmmm-hmmmmm."

"Yes, I agree."

"I'm having an amazing time here."

"My first day today was a bit overwhelming for me. I'm not accustomed to there being other smart people in the classroom."

It occurred to me I hadn't yet gotten to ask her how her first day was. I was done by lunchtime on the first day of school, so I just came home and made sure her lunch was nice and fresh.

"Ohh, one second, Mom," she said, as she grabbed the back of my head and began to really grind on me.

"Sorry, I was just getting comfortable."

"Yeah, the school is amazing."

As she talked about school, I slapped her ass lightly and Sarah caught on and climbed off me. I told her, "I got you a first day of school present."

"Nice," Sarah said, once I'd pulled out the strap-on from next to the couch.

As I strapped it in place, Sarah told her mom, "Apparently, Auntie got me a present to celebrate the first day of school."

As I pointed to the floor and she got on her knees, I walked over to her and pointed to my cock. So as she continued talking to her mother she also sucked a cock for the first time.

For three or four minutes it was mostly 'Hmmmm-hmmmm', agreeing with whatever Angela was saying, although she took the cock out of her mouth a couple times to respond. "No, I don't know what it is yet," and "My professors all seem nice."

I then pointed to the couch, she climbed onto it resting on her knees and leaning into the couch's back, and I moved behind her and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips, making her moan.

"Sorry, I have a cramp," she lied.

I then whispered into her other ear, "Want Auntie to take your virginity?"

Sarah nodded, "Yes, please," and then explained, "Auntie just asked if I want sausage for supper."

I smiled as I slid inside her and took her virginity.

"Oh fuck," Sarah moaned, not as good at staying focused on the phone as I was, although I'm not sure how I would do if it were my virginity being taken (I lost mine to my college student boyfriend when I was still in high school in the back of his parents' station wagon... hardly memorable).

Even I heard Angela's response, "Sarah, what's wrong?"

"I just poked myself in my private area," Sarah answered somewhat honestly, as I began slowly fucking her.

"Just the end of the table when I turned around and stumbled," she lied.

As I slowly fucked her she tried to continue the conversation, but it became a struggle and now included a lot of non-word agreements and very few attempted sentences:

"Sorry, I don't usually swear."

"I am eighteen, Mom!"

"Auntie swears quite a bit, actually."

"I think she's getting the sausage marinated for supper."

"I don't know why she's marinating it? I imagine so it will taste tangier."

"I'm having a lot of fun staying with Auntie."

"One second, Mom."

She turned to me and handed me the phone, as she mouthed, "Fuck me harder."

I took the phone and covered it before slamming into her hard with five deep thrusts and she moaned loudly and gasped, "Oh fuck, yes."

I put the phone to my ear and said, "It's me again, Sarah just handed me the phone."

"Where did she go?" she asked, as Sarah grabbed my skirt that was lying on the couch and stuffed part of it in her mouth.

"She went to change for our workout," I said, resuming my fucking of Sarah, faster.

"I still can't believe you got her to work out with you."

"Oh, I'm really giving her body a workout," I said as I slammed into her hard.

"Well, that must be fun," Angela said.

"It's become a time for some quality auntie and niece bonding."

"When I come down for parents' weekend, you two had better be prepared to work out with me," Angela said, unknowingly offering herself for an incestuous threesome.

"If you want, I'll put you through our exact same exercises," I promised, the idea of fucking my sister suddenly very appealing, as Sarah looked back in curiosity.

"I can take it," Angela said.

"I'll really pound your body," I said nastily, as I began really pounding Sarah.

"My body could use a good pounding," Angela agreed.

"Did this conversation just change topics?" I asked, Angela's entendre implying that it had.

"It's been a while," she sighed.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yeah, is Sarah there?" she asked.

"She's not back yet," I lied.

"He has problems getting it up," Angela admitted. We didn't talk sex much, and Angela had no idea I preferred fish to sausage, but I'd helped her a few years ago when the marital spark had begun to flicker, not doing anything sexual with her, but by suggesting some sexy lingerie and role play.

"You still have the toy I bought you, right?" I asked.

This made Sarah look back at me again.

"It broke," she said.

"Then I know what you're getting for your birthday," I said, which was two weeks away.

"Make the next one bigger," Angela joked.

"Oh, I have the perfect gift for you," I said, as I stopped fucking Sarah and pointed to her ass.

Sarah caught on and began fucking herself, but then she moaned, "Oh, God!"

"Was that Sarah?" Angela asked, concerned.

"She's stretching," I said, which was vaguely true in the vaguest of vague fashions.

"So she heard our conversation?" she asked, worried.

"Sarah, did you hear your Mom and me talking about her lack of a functioning sex toy?" I asked.

"Christine!" Angela gasped.

Sarah covered half her mouth to make it seem she was further away as she quipped, "I have now."

"She's eighteen," I pointed out, "She's heard of sex toys."

"Oh, God!" Angela said, mortified.

"It's okay, Mom," Sarah said. "I know you have sex."

"You did give birth to her after all," I pointed out.

"I have to go," Angela said, still mortified by the turn the conversation had taken.

"I do too," I said. "Your daughter is ready to really work out with me."

I handed Sarah the phone, she stopped fucking herself and said, "Love you, Mom."

As soon as Sarah hung up, she said, "That was so fucking hot."

"Mind your language, Miss," I joked, as I pointed to the couch. "Go get on your back."

"Are you going to fuck your slutty niece?" she asked, getting into position and spreading her legs wide.

"For the next seven years," I smiled, as I slid back into her.

"And we're going to seduce Mom when she comes down, right?" she asked, as I began fucking her.

"You incestuous little slut," I teased, "have you no shame?" resting on her nylon-clad legs and slamming into her hard.

"Yes, just as much as you, so fuck me good, Auntie," she moaned.

Five minutes later she was recovering from her first fucking and her first fucking orgasm and she said, "I can't believe you took my virginity, Auntie; that was really special."

"There's still one hole to take before you're a total slut," I winked, enjoying when a girl (or a guy for that matter) is willing to give me their most taboo hole.

"You want to fuck my asshole, Auntie?" she asked in the sexiest, sluttiest tone I imagine she could.

"If you're a good pet I may," I said, as I slid the cock back into her pussy.

"I'm going to call grandma while you fuck me," she said, reaching for the phone.

"You really are a sexy slut, just like your auntie," I laughed, as she dialled my mother.

"Hi, grandma," she greeted, as I resumed slowly fucking her.

God, it was going to be a great seven years.

And perhaps we'd have a wild weekend in three weeks, since as far as I knew only Angela was coming to our mini family reunion, as Jake needed to be in Miami for some meetings.

And Christmas at grandma's... who knows... my mother was Ms. Wisconsin back in her younger days.

"Oh, I'm just enjoying a workout with Auntie," she said, "so I may be a bit breathless at times."

"Hi, Mom," I yelled, smiling at the fact she was chatting with us while her daughter and granddaughter committed incest.

"She says hi back," Sarah said, as she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer.

And we stared into each other's eyes with a mixture of love and lust, matching devious smiles of being partners in crime as I leaned forward and kissed her, knowing this was just the beginning of a potentially wild seven years.

"Oh, I've never had more fun in my life than the past few days with Auntie," Sarah said in reply to something when I broke the kiss.

I was close enough to hear Mom's response, "Well, be a good girl and be sure to do whatever she tells you to."

"Oh, I've been a very good girl, haven't I Auntie?" Sarah said, smiling at me wickedly.

As I kept fucking her pussy, I agreed, "A very good girl."

"Good," Mom replied. "Your auntie can teach you a lot."

"She's already taught me so much," Sarah said.

I added, "And I'm just getting started."

"Oh, God!" my pet niece said with a moan as I roughly slammed into her.

THE END