On the Rails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so lightly, he traced the pads of his fingers down her hip to where her bent legs met it. Her skin was soft... smooth. The fingers trailed up her side, then to her full breast. He watched the goose bumps follow his tender touches.

When his fingers found her nipple, she stirred against him, pushing her head back against his cheek. A slight moan left her lips.

Mike lowered his head and kissed the golden bare skin of her neck. He lightly massaged her nipple between his fingers and felt the responding bud hardening to his caresses. His hand cupped her breast and he kissed more deeply into the nape of her neck.

"Ummmmm..., "escaped her lips as she lengthened her neck against his lips. She pressed backward, feeling his thickening penis against her.

Mike suckled at her neck, sliding his lips up and down its length, wetting her with his saliva. His open mouth sucked at her and then bit down at the muscles.

Her body jerked with desire, pushing firmly against the hard cock now pressing between the cheeks of her ass. She squirmed against him. Her hand reached up, pressing his cupped hand harder against her breast.

Mike pulled his arm from under her neck and slid down the lounger. He rolled her onto her belly and drug her hips to the edge of the seat. Kneeling between her legs, he slid his cock into her already wet vagina. His hands grabbed at her hips, pulling her back further onto him. He slid easily in and out of the slipperiness, coating himself with the remnants of their cum.

He pulled completely out of her and slid its wet length over Bonnie's clitoris, causing moans of pleasure from her. He continued sliding up and down over the swelling clit until loud gasps escaped her.

Then, he thrust back into her depths. His hands grabbed hard at her hips as he pushed and pulled, drawing her up and down the length of his cock. Lifting himself slightly, he felt the spongy soft area of her g-spot sliding on the underside of his cock as he continued his fucking motion.

"OH...DAMN!" she cried out. "FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME HARD! "

The words provoked him to pump more fiercely. His cock slammed in and out of her, her ass loudly slapping against him.

Her breasts heaved back and forth from the raging pounding. Her face crushed into the rough texture of the seat, her cheek raking against the coarse fabric. Reaching down, Bonnie rubbed feverishly at her fiery clit.

"Shit! Oh... fuck!" The words flew freely from her. "Damn! Oh...I'm cumming! Oh...DAMN! FUCK!! FUCK!!!"

Her orgasm exploded in her vagina, then raced up her body. Everything in her hammered with pain and pleasure. Her body burst out in sweat. Exploding lights flashed in her tightly closed eyes. The deep orgasm made every muscle uncontrollably spasm in her. She finally collapsed, limp, wet under his grueling onslaught. Her breath came in shortened gasps.

Mike slowed his pace, matching the tempo of the spasms gripping his cock. He slid slowly in and out of her, feeling the hot wetness of her slipping up and down the full length of him. He reached down, circling his fingers around the base of his cock.

He pulled out of her and slid the slippery wet cock between her ass cheeks, wetting the crease between them. He held the cheeks tightly around his cock as he slid up and down through the fold. Pulling back, he watched the swollen head slide over her puckered opening as he lowered it back into the depths of her vagina.

Bonnie felt the renewal of excitement as Mike continued slow pumping motions in and out of her. Too weak to meet his movements, she lay there moaning as he stroked the full length of his cock in and out of her.

A wet finger pressed against the rubbery opening behind her. She groaned loudly and rotated her hips to meet the intruding finger, feeling the tip of it push into her.

Mike wrapped an arm under her limp, sweating body as he drove his cock deeply into her soaked vagina. He buried his finger into her ass as he lifted her hips higher. Mike's knees spread her legs open wider. His balls ached as they smashed against her. He drove his hard cock deeply in and out of her hot wet cunt. Sweat dripped down his chest and off his brow as he fucked her relentlessly. Their wet bodies slid against each other with each motion. His finger drove deeper into her ass with each thrust of his cock. He could tell by the guttural sounds from her that she was on her way to another orgasm.

Bonnie's sweaty body hung on the strong arm under her hips as his hard cock plunged in and out of her. She screamed out loud as a second finger drove deeply into her rear. Uncontrollably, her ass pushed upward against them, trying to drive them further into her. Her weak, flayling body was at his mercy.

Mike looked down at the sight under him. As his fingers plunged in and out of the rubbery hole, he thought of replacing them with his hard cock. His mind's eye imagined the puckered opening, stretching tightly around him, as he pushed his swollen cock into her ass.

That was all it took. Mike felt as if a large hand squeezed his balls tightly. Deep between his legs, the familiar rush of heat warned him of his oncoming orgasm. His cock swelled, anticipating the moment to set his semen free. Pulling his fingers and cock out of her, he slid it's hardness between the cheeks of her ass, slipping up and down the sweaty crevice. His loins bucked as the first surge of semen rushed up the length of his swollen shaft, spurting a ribbon of cum onto her upper back. The throbbing cock continued sliding up and down her crack, pumping cum between her cheeks and onto her lower back.

Bonnie felt the hot streams of cum splashing onto her back. She drove her fingers into her wet cunt as she climaxed. Her vagina clinched down on the fingers curling into her. Her belly trembled as the waves ripped up and down her body.

After they both recovered, Mike pulled the other seat down, forming a bed for them to lay on. Soon they were in each other's arms again. Cuddling, they both slid off into slumber.

Bonnie woke to a dark cabin. She reached for her watch. "Four fifteen!" she gasped. Her sister would be meeting her in an hour. She gently shook at Mike's arm.

"Wha...Oh...Are you okay?" his low voice pleaded.

"Hi. I'm fine. But I have to meet my sister at the station in an hour."

"Do you want me to leave?"

She hesitated for a moment, wondering if they might have time for another... "STOP IT!" she told herself.

Reluctantly, she said, "Yes, I think that would be best. I need to freshen up before we reach Omaha."

Bonnie sat, wrapped in a blanket, as Mike rose and began dressing. When finished, he withdrew a card from his wallet and handed it to her.

"Please? Call me if you ever get to San Francisco and want to get together. We could do dinner or something," he spoke, his dark eyes pleading with her.

"Okay, I would love that," she returned, knowing she would never make the call.

When Bonnie stepped off the train, she saw Sarah waving her arms.

"Hi, Bonnie!" Sarah yelled.

They flew into each other's embrace, jumping and giggling.

"I am so glad you mad it! How was the trip?"

"It was good," Bonnie replied.

"Just good? I envy you, seeing all that country. Were the Rocky Mountains awesome by train?"

"Uh... Yeah, they were," Bonnie lied.

She knew she would have to try to pay attention on the ride back. But even if she didn't see them, she knew that traveling by rail was the only way to travel.

12