On the Rebound

Story Info
Will a uni student be tempted by a much older builder?
4.9k words
4.08
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PLDDouble
PLDDouble
54 Followers

This story follows on chronologically from 'Charlotte & Her Landlord' but can be read as a separate story.

My fifty-plus year old, grey haired landlord, who had just given me the two best orgasms of my life, had just cum in my tight twenty-two year old pussy.

It took me a while to realise what was happening though but it seemed as though a switch had been turned off in Mr. Whitehead and the atmosphere had rapidly changed.

"I'll get you a taxi now," he snapped, irritably, handing me my clothes and shoes as he started punching in the number on his phone.

"What?" I said, struggling to come to terms with the new post-sex mood in the room, despite it still smelling of sex, it was clear he wanted me out, "why?"

"Look, you can't stay here," he snarled, "you must leave."

I tried to protest, I wanted an explanation but I wasn't getting anything out of him apart from a dismissal and a journey back to my house.

I felt tears rolling down my cheek as I sat in the taxi, making my way through the darkened streets of the city, trying to piece together the events of that evening, sending a stream of messages to Mr. Whitehead, all without reply, in search of a meaning for this sudden rejection.

Back at my shared student house, I had a late night shower and cried myself to sleep.

I didn't bother to set my alarm, I made the decision to skip classes the next day to instead mope around the house by myself.

It was well past midday when I emerged from my room and went to get some coffee and cereal from the kitchen.

"Hello, sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in," it was Ray, the builder, who greeted me with a massive smile, clearly pleased to see me as he was carrying out work for Mr. Whitehead, our landlord, "I would have turned my radio down if I'd known."

"Oh no, no, seriously," I fumbled my words, "I didn't even hear it, I was fast asleep."

"It's my last day today," he said, "I'll be out of your hair for good then, sorry, if all of this work on your house has disrupted your studies."

"Please don't worry Ray, it's hardly affected me at all. In the day, when you've been here, I've nearly always been out at uni. I'm just about to make a coffee, do you want one?"

"Thanks Charlotte, but, I'd rather have a tea, if you don't mind."

"Sure, how do you take it again?"

"Strong and dark, no sugar, the ladies say I'm sweet enough already," he joked.

I actually laughed at this, breaking my mood.

He made his way back to where he was working as the kettle boiled and I then made his tea to bring out to him.

"Are you okay," he said, "not being at your university today and all that?"

"Hmmm," was all I could muster, obviously my unhappiness was reflected in my face and body language.

"Sit down," he said, really nicely, "pretty thing like you can't have too many worries in this world."

"If only."

"I bet you've got boys queuing right down the road, just to talk you. I'm guessing it's boy trouble?"

"Almost," I replied, I could feel a tear building up, "except he's a not a boy, he's a man."

With that, I burst into uncontrollable tears, I was really sobbing, my heart ached because of the confusion I was feeling from the last night and the rejection from Mr. Whitehead after such an exhilarating high.

Without thinking, I was quite literally crying on Ray's shoulder. The man employed by my landlord, Mr. Whitehead, to do the building work on the shared house I lived in.

"There, there love," Ray had his arm around my shoulder and was patting my head, "if you want to talk about it, I'm told I'm a good listener."

"I don't know how to explain it," I said, finally, as my tears relented and I could get out some words, "but I thought I'd found someone who could really make me happy but he's just completely rejected me and I don't know what to do. I feel terrible about myself. Like I'm not good enough and never will be."

"Look at me," he said, "fifty years old next week, overweight and not a lot of great opportunities coming my way, compare this to you, how old are you, twenty-one?"

"Twenty-two."

"Oh, that ripe old age. I was going to say you've got so many opportunities in your life but that was when I thought you were 'only' twenty-one."

I laughed at this.

"But seriously, Charlotte," he continued, "you think what's happening to you now is a big deal, but promise me, it won't seem quite so big, even in a few days, maybe a month, this time next year it'll probably all be forgotten."

I spoke to him calmly, I explained a few of my problems, I omitted the details: explicit and personal, no names and so on and he was right, he really was a good listener. Chipping in with a few choice bits of advice, no judgements.

I realised that I was sat next to him on a sofa, cuddling into him and he was right, he was carrying a bit of extra weight, but he made me feel better and safer. I was still wearing my coconut white satin pyjama set with little shorts exposing my long legs and nothing underneath the matching top.

I just needed to feel wanted again and as I cuddled into him, I thought it must be the outline of his erection forming a tent pole in his work trousers. I didn't stop to think that two men, both old enough to be me father in just two days, probably wasn't the best idea but I just couldn't help myself.

"You really are so lucky Charlotte," he said to me as I was still in his arms, "clever, at university, probably going to get a great job, leading to a nice house and all that, you've got lovely long hair, it smells delicious, you've got the best pair of legs I've seen in many a year, soft, smooth skin, I've seen more fat on a butcher's pencil, as they say, and you know what, you're a nice person with it as well. Your nose isn't stuck up in the air like some people's."

I looked up from cuddling him and into his kind eyes and I couldn't help but kiss him on the lips. It was Ray that actually held back at first but as I pushed my lips into his again, my mouth parted to be met by his forty-nine year old tongue. I was actually enjoying this and appreciated his roving hands on the outside of my pyjamas, touching my body through the material and the exposed skin of my legs.

I thought, maybe the hangover from too much alcohol last night may have contributed to the situation as well but there was no doubting I was horny and I felt the desire for the touch of a man.

"I mean this Ray," I said, breaking off the kiss to stand up, "I want you to come with me."

My slender fingers, soft with carefully manicured nails, felt wanted as I held his hand, his fingers willingly wrapping around mine, the contrast of his rough hands against the softness of mine as I led him to my bedroom.

"It turns me on that you want me Ray," I told him as I shut my bedroom door behind me, knowing we had the house to ourselves for the afternoon.

"I knew there was something special about you Charlotte, right from the first time I saw you, all of those weeks ago."

Standing in the entrance to my bedroom, Ray placed his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in for a long, lingering and passionate kissing embrace.

I certainly wasn't attracted to Ray because of his physique or good looks, but I was overcome by his eagerness to please and his gratitude. He kissed me as though he hadn't kissed a twenty-two year old for at least twenty odd years, which afterwards I reasoned, he most probably hadn't. He seemed to savour each moment he had with me and when his eagerness took over he managed to pull back a bit. If his tongue went too far into my mouth, he seemed to realise and retract it slightly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed being wanted again.

As our bodies touched while we kissed each other I could feel some hardness as I pushed my body into his and he got to grips with light strokes and gropes of my body through the satin pyjamas set I was still wearing.

We continued kissing, our lips locked as we fell to the bed and rolled around all over each other.

"I haven't done anything this exciting for a while, I'll tell you that Charlotte," he said, as we continued to embrace, kiss and playfully touch each other moving over my bed.

"Do I turn you on Ray? Is my body enough for you?"

"You're so gorgeous love, your body's incredible."

"Stay there then," I instructed him, pointing to the bed as I moved back to the floor.

I put on some music and started to sway my hips in time to the rhythms. The way he looked at me so intently, with such lust, made me feel sexy again.

I rubbed my hands over my body, through the material of my satin pyjama set as I danced in front of Ray, facing him, as he made his way to sit on the edge of the end of my bed, parting his legs so they were even wider apart, I moved into the space turning my back to him to rub myself for the first time over his crotch, feeling his rapidly enlarging cock through his trousers.

With my back still to him, I bent over in front of Ray, my tiny pyjama shorts riding even higher exposing even more of my long legs. I put my finger to my lips and turned to look at Ray.

"You've definitely done this before Charlotte," he encouraged me from his seated position.

Then I turned to face him, lowering myself into a squat position. Moving to sit on his lap, I lightly pulled at the material of my pyjamas but left them on. Dismounting him, I stood and held one leg high in the air, this time exposing my slit for a grateful, nearly fifty-year-old builder.

I fixed my eyes on Ray's as I undid the buttons of my top, one-by-one, casting it to the side, leaving me in just my satin shorts. Moving forwards to between his legs again, I lent forwards, to put my chest near to his his face, close enough for him to breath on my perky nipples but moved back, teasing him, so that he couldn't suck them yet.

Swaying my hips from side to side, I continued to touch myself all over my body, as I worked my arse towards his face, bending forwards so my backside was almost touching Ray's nose. Still facing forwards, I backed into him and ground into his lap. As I continued to grind my arse into his crotch I let my long brunette hair, that was tied up in a ponytail, fall to one side offering my neck to Ray's lips to lightly kiss before quickly standing to my feet again.

Looking at Ray, over my shoulders, I licked my lips as I shifted my shorts down to my ankles to step out of them. I covered my tight and bald pussy with my hand and then spun round to face him again, gradually removing my fingers to show him my pussy in full for the first time that afternoon.

A totally naked, 22-year-old, tight, toned, long haired brunette then straddled the 49 year-old man. I was much smaller than him so she had to move back on to the bed to push my body towards his face. I pushed one of my perky pierced nipples into Ray's mouth for him to suck, flicking my ponytail away from one side of my head to the other.

At this point Ray was almost lying down but was resting himself to be a bit more upright on his arms as I writhed my naked body up and down his, offering and then removing a nipple for him to suck.

I stood up again as Ray pushed himself back up the bed to a more normal seated position. I backed into him again, sitting on one knee, moving my arm around his shoulders. I pulled the zip down on his top to reveal a t-shirt. I traced my fingers along my thighs before I lightly put my index finger into my mouth and then pussy.

As I ground herself back into Ray's clothed crotch with my back to him, I gyrated my hips again. Rubbing myself like that, I was feeling the outline of his cock through his clothes.

"Do you want to touch my boobs now Ray?" I asked.

Ray didn't need a second invitation as he started touching me all over my chest, squeezing my perky nipples with his chunky fingers, marvelling at my tight body. I rocked my head back and moaned as I rubbed my tight body all over the older man. I went to grab his cock through the material of his trousers, wanking him, brushing my shin against his member.

I eased myself off Ray and led on the floor as I licked a finger, exaggerating the motion, tracing it across my body to finger myself right in front of him.

"Does my body really turn you on Ray?" I said as I held his cock through his trousers again, "because I'm worried after my last man that I'm not attractive enough."

"Look," he said, pulling down his trousers and peeling his underwear off at the same time, "I'm fucking horny for you Charlotte. See."

His erect penis was pushing into me again as we kissed standing up again but this time there was no material separating our now naked bodies. I was enjoying the sensations of him rubbing against me.

"You're actually really cute," I told him. His pot-belly surprisingly suited him and there was no hiding the sense of gratitude and satisfaction that was all over his face.

"You're bloody gorgeous Charlotte," he responded, "I feel as though I'm dreaming though."

I moved my fingertips, gently at first, up and down his length and then brought them together to lightly wrap them around his chubby cock, as his fingers rubbed the edges of my wet pussy lips.

"Your dick looks so thick in my hands Ray."

"And I bet my chubby finger feels fat inside you as well sweetheart," as he slipped a digit inside me for the first time.

"Oh yes," I cried, "just leave your finger inside me for a little bit." This allowed me to contract around it, "now move it slowly," I instructed him.

"Are these sensitive?" I asked, cupping his balls in my hand.

"Yes, so sensitive," he said as I let them gently fall through my fingers, gentling tickling them on their descent.

"I like how you feel in my hands Ray. Do you like it?"

"Your hands are so soft," he groaned, "everything about you's so fucking sexy."

I continued to tease him with my fingers and he responded with light, long and lingering touches inside me and over my willing body.

With Ray still standing I sunk to my knees, his cock in front of my mouth.

"Ray," I said, not sure which exact emotion I was feeling, maybe guilt, "earlier, what I told you was true..."

"Yes, but..." he said, a look of panic appeared on his face, presumably fear that I wasn't going to give him a blowjob.

"I do feel as though that man I was telling you about did me wrong, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, the bit I didn't tell you was that I've also got a long-term boyfriend."

"Oh fuck no," he said, real anguish in his face this time, his cock drooped a little.

"Well, I just want you to know."

"Look Charlotte, I don't mind, I'm not going to tell him, I mean I don't even know who he is."

"No...well, good, please don't tell him but there's something else I want you to know, just so you're okay with it."

"What...tell me," he pleaded.

"It's just that I like it. I like this."

"Well that's great, I bloody well do too."

"What I mean is, I really like cheating on him. It really turns me on that I can mess about with someone else, make them happy, they do things to me and all the time I've got a boyfriend that doesn't know and I can always go back to him. Are you okay with that Ray?"

"I'm naked from the waist down in front of a beautiful university student, she's fully naked. Of course I'm fucking okay with that Charlotte," he grinned at me.

"You think I'm beautiful Ray?" I said taking his chubby dick by its base in my hand and slowly licking it from base to tip with my tongue and planting a light kiss on his tip.

"Absolutely, fucking, beautiful," he squirmed in delight.

I planted light little kisses down his dick, then slowly licked upwards again and I opened my lips to squeeze his tip between them as I started to gently suck the top of his throbbing cock.

"I really like sucking dick," I said, "but after my last man, I'm worried I'm not very good at it. Will you tell me if I get it wrong Ray?"

"You're going to get absolutely no bloody complaints from me."

"Oh, that tastes nice," I said, leaving a trail of saliva to make his chubby dick easier to roll back and forth between my lips, into my mouth, savouring each movement I made with my head.

"It feels," he moaned, his head looking upwards as he said it, "it feels...oh yes...so fucking fantastic!"

As my head rose back onto his tip again, holding its base, I made a slow circular motion with my tongue around the top of his dick, glancing upwards to make eye contact with him.

"Am I really good enough Ray?"

"Ab-so-fucking-lutely!"

"If I make you happy, I'm going to feel a lot happier too."

"I...am...delighted, I'll make you happy every day of the week then," he gasped.

I really put a lot of effort into this blowjob. I varied the speed, from slow and sensual, looking deep into his grateful eyes, to fast and furious, swirling my tongue over his tip, my spit falling from his dick to the carpet in my bedroom.

I had started off lightly, I hadn't wanted him to cum too quickly. I wanted him to savour the moment and build the tension but now I was in a much faster and heavier rhythm.

"You know Ray," I said, gripping the base of his dick with my slender fingers so that the tip rested on my bottom lip, "I'm not really into numbers," I then took as much of his shaft in my mouth as I could before slowing coming up to my previous position, "I don't care that you're forty-nine years old," suck, "and I'm twenty-two," suck, "but do you know how many men aged over, I don't know, say twenty-nine," quickly thinking, not with exact certainty here, about the oldest man I was just about to confirm the next detail with Ray about, slurping down on his dick and coming back to my starting position once more, "...that I've had cum in my mouth?"

"Fuck, no idea Charlotte but if you carry on like this for much longer there's definitely going to be one more."

"Well, Ray," sucking down and back up, "at the moment, it's zero."

"Fucking hell," he cried, as I sped up as much as I possibly could to prove my desire to please him.

My hand and mouth working in unison with my lips twisting, tongue licking and jerking him with my hand. I was desperate to get his cum inside my mouth, to prove a point to myself that I could make a man do it after Mr. Whitehead failed to do that, just last night.

I could hear the sound of my lips smacking against his cock against the backdrop of his groans of pleasure.

"Cum for me, Ray," I said, in-between jerking him with one hand, tickling his balls with my other, licking him with my tongue and sucking him with my mouth, "cum in this university's student's mouth."

"Uh," he groaned, no longer able to hold himself back, his cum released into my mouth as I held my lips tightly over his knob.

I stood up and opened my mouth to show him what he'd deposited inside me, then left to dispose of it in the bathroom sink, catching sight of myself in the mirror as I did this, wondering what on earth had got into me, again, my body giving way to lust and temptation once more. So glad that my boyfriend knew nothing of this secret side that exposed itself so often when I was away from him.

"That's not enough for me Ray," I told him, re-entering my bedroom to join him on the bed, lying to move my head on his chest, "I need more from you."

"Don't worry, I still want you, I'll try to return the favour" he responded, "it's not that often I spend an afternoon rolling around naked with a hot university student," pushing me backwards so that I was lying on the bed, his hand roving all around my naked body, as he kissed me all over, taking special care with my perky, pierced nipples, sucking and rubbing them.

"That's it," I responded, "I'm all yours this afternoon Ray."

"This is lovely," he said, inspecting my pussy, as he went to lick me for the first time, "you smell nice and you taste so fucking lovely."

PLDDouble
PLDDouble
54 Followers
12