On the Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, that feels nice," I genuinely squirmed in pleasure as his tongue poked inside me. He certainly didn't have the finesse of Mr. Whitehead but he certainly wasn't lacking in enthusiasm.

"Keep yourself hard for me down there as well," I could see him wanking himself as he set about licking me out, "do I make you happy?"

"You do so much for me," he said, between licks.

He certainly didn't have the guile of Mr. Whitehead, he didn't coordinate his mouth and fingers to the same exacting effect but it still felt nice.

"Oh, that's good," I said lying back, letting Ray enjoy himself as he licked me out, closing my eyes, I let myself relax and enjoy the sensations I was feeling in that moment, trying to forget that I was cheating on my boyfriend again, a much older man naked with me in my bed.

"Fuck," I said, having relaxed myself so much I'd completely lost track of time, lying back while his tongue willingly lapped at me, his eagerness had slowly but surely brought me closer to the edge, "fuck, fuck, yes, fuck, fucking hell, you're good," this sensation that had felt so far away had gradually gained momentum so slowly, I hadn't willed it on but this felt so good.

"Ray," I cried out, I didn't think he'd be able to do this, but he was right on it, "you are so filthy...fuck...you're going to make me cum soon aren't you?"

He didn't respond but just kept eagerly licking my tightly pussy, stimulating my clit so effectively at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god," I squealed, still surprised that he was teasing this feeling out of me, I really couldn't believe how wet he had made me, overcome with pleasure, all of my muscles seemed to tighten and the top part of my thighs started to quiver, I lost control of myself and I screamed as my body shook, "yes...yes...that's it, keep doing that, keep doing that to me...oh...fuck...ing...hell...yes."

"You taste so nice," he said, head emerging from between my legs to move his body next to mine again.

"Thank you," I said, planting a kiss on his lips, "did you like it, I want you to be happy too, you know?"

"It's the nicest pussy I've ever seen," he replied, grinning.

"You've made me smile again and I didn't think I would be today."

"You've not done a bad job of making this old fella smile too," he laughed.

"Can I ask you something Ray?"

"Yes, of course."

"Did you ever fantasise about me Ray?" I softly said, taking his penis between my fingers, "when you were working in our house?"

"Maybe," he smirked, "on the odd occasion."

"What about that time when you were with Mr. Whitehead and I was wearing those tiny shorts after I'd just got back from the gym? Did you want me then?"

"Oh, you noticed then?" Ray's cock was hardening in my hand.

"The way you looked at me that day," I said, lightly kissing him on the lips again, "it turned me on. Knowing someone wanted me that much."

With that, Ray manoeuvred his ageing body over mine and slipped his fat cock inside me.

"Oh, that feels nice," I gasped, "does it feel okay for you too Ray?"

"It feels like the tightest, nicest, wettest fucking hole I've ever fucking been in," he groaned, as he slid in and out of me, his belly rolling in unusual ways.

On top of me, he kept driving his dick in and out of me.

"Ray," I spoke softly, pouting, "I want to ride you next. Will you let me ride you?"

"Of fucking course," he said, shifting his weight so that I could mount him.

I felt so thin, light and small as I writhed over his large body.

"Do you like university students riding you Ray?" I teased him, holding my hair at the top of my ponytail, bucking my hips to grind against his stiff cock.

"You're so sexy," he moaned, eyes fixed on my lithe body.

"Fuck this is good," I continued to grind, swivelling my hips, experimenting with some long, slow up and down movements, going faster and wriggling from side to side, using him as a sex toy. For a few moments I was so into this that I almost forgot he was there, his hand reaching up to my breasts reminding me again of exactly where I was.

"Thanks for today," I bent down to kiss him, rubbing my chest on his while he was still inside of me, "I feel so filthy but I need this."

I moved myself upright again, still riding him and he reached around to grab my arse cheeks. Sitting up himself, still straddling him, Ray kissed my breasts.

"You're so tight," he said, I loved the way he was in awe of my body and everything we were doing.

"Your fat cock's doing great things to me Ray. Much better than my boyfriend."

With that Ray gently pushed me backwards and moved my body round, so that I was still on the bed but he was now standing, entering me as he held me by the hips and continued to touch my body, stimulating my clitoris with his fingers.

"When you fantasised about me Ray," I sensed he was nearing completion, "did your fantasy include cumming?"

"Oh, yes," he replied, "but I only dreamt it."

"Where did you cum Ray?"

"I pulled my dick out and my cum went all over you."

"Yes that sounds hot," Iooking directly into his eyes, "I want to please you, so you can cum on me, just like you imagined, here, in real life."

"It's going to happen," he was nearly there.

"I want you to cum for me now Ray," I spoke softly, "please."

"Oh fuck," he said as he pulled his fat cock out of me with his hand and sprayed his cum on my belly, moving his dick to rub it over my nipples.

"Yes," I encouraged him, "get it all out and get it on me."

"Fuck that was good," he was struggling to get the words out, short of breath, "so fucking good."

"That's twice you've cum for me this afternoon Ray. I must be doing something right."

"You do so much for me, you really are something else."

That's exactly what I needed to hear. I quickly cleaned myself off in the bathroom and returned to my room to see Ray getting dressed again which I was pleased about, I wanted him gone now, he'd served his purpose.

I quickly threw on some clothes and showed him out, as we were leaving, my housemate Tammy came back, meeting us at our front door.

"I was just showing Ray out," I told her, thinking quickly by adding, "he's been so helpful, the radiator was leaking so he's been in my room all afternoon making everything better again. It's a shame it's his last day and we won't be around to help us with any problems we have."

I went back to my room, shattered after today and last night's exertions. I woke hours later to a string of messages from Mr. Whitehead...

12