On The Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel her running her hands more and more around my ass, then she moves up sliding her breast up my back as she leans in and whispers, "Do you want the full massage?"

I think about it, "Full massage, does this mean a happy ending," then I say, "Yes please, the full massage would be wonderful."

She moves back down, and I hear her shuffling around again. She gets back on the bed and her hand return to my ass. She lubes it up really good and then I feel her finger start to circle my anus. It feels fantastic and my cock is hard as a rock pointing down between my legs. She keeps this up for a while and I feel her other hand graze my cock from time to time. Then I feel her start to slip her finger inside my ass.

My head pops up, "Wait a minute, what are you doing," I ask.

"It is a prostate massage, trust me you will love it honey, it is part of the full massage," she giggles and touched my cock a little more with her other hand.

I drop my head and let her do her thing. She works her finger in until it hits a spot that sends electricity through me when she touches it. I jump a little and make a sound.

"See, you will love it, "She says.

She keeps working her finger in and out and I can feel precum oozing out of my cock onto the towel. Over time she works in a second and third finger and is paying more attention to my cock. It almost feels like her fingers in my ass will make me cum on their own. Then she removes her fingers and slides her breasts up and down my back. I can tell she has removed her shorts now because I do not feel them dragging on my legs anymore. She reaches over my head and grabs a pillow. She taps my ass and says, "Lift up so I can get a better angle." I raise my hips as she grabs hold of my cock and slips the pillow under me. This holds my ass up in the air and lets my cock hang a little. I feel her position herself behind me and felt pressure on my anus again, then something slips inside me again and starts working my prostate. It feels better this time and I am thinking it must be the pillow and the angle. She keeps plunging it in and out of my anus hitting my prostate and pushing precum out of me. She leans over me and as she does, I feel it slip deeper into me.

Ashley whispers in my ear, "Lets flip you over so we can finish this."

I feel empty as she pulls it out of me. I can't wait to see her completely naked and see how she is going to finish this. I flip over and she is holding the towel up so I can only see her from her tits up.

"Are you enjoying this so far?" she asks.

I tell her, "It is the most amazing thing I have felt in a very long time."

She smiles and says, "Great, let's finish then."

She holds the towel with one hand and grabs my cock with the other. She starts to slowly stroke my cock while looking deep into my eyes. She looks so amazing I don't know how I haven't cum yet.

Looking in my eyes she says, "Pull your knees to your chest."

I pull my feet up and have my knees in the air above my waist.

"No, really pull them up so your knees are in your chest, I will help you," she says.

I pull them up and this causes my ass to lift off the bed. She moves the towel and holds it in her teeth as I see her other hand that was holding the towel go down toward my ass as she keeps stroking my cock. I am upset that I can't see her tits anymore and wonder what she is doing with the towel. She moves forward and I feel her push something back inside me. The feeling is amazing. I don't know what it is, but I love how horny this is making me. She is one of the hottest women I have seen in a while and what she is doing is amazing. She scoots in closer and I feel it go deeper inside me.

"Are you sure you want to finish this, "she asks with a grin.

"Nothing could make me say stop now," I say

"Great then check this out," she says with a huge smile.

She releases my cock and then grabs the towel and tosses it out of the way. I can see her in her naked glory now and I am in shock as I realize it is not her finger or toy inside me. This beautiful woman I have been lusting for, has a cock, and that cock is in my ass right now. I look at her with a worried look and just as I am about to speak, she pushed the rest of her cock inside me, plowing into and past my prostate. I could see stars, it felt so good. My head fell back, her hand tightened around my cock, her hand stroked my cock faster and then her cock start to take long strokes in and out of my ass. I looked down and watch this gorgeous woman's cock slipping in and out of me. It felt so amazing and yet it was a cock inside of me.

I look up at her and she is looking deep in my eyes as I say, "This feels fucking amazing."

"Then you are ok with my having a cock?" she asks.

"I am more than ok with it right now," I say through a little grunt as she bottomed out against me.

"Then let's flip you over again, that way I can have some fun before you pop," she says with smile.

She has me get on all fours and moves in behind me. She gently pushes her cock back in as she holds onto my hips. After a few long strokes, she starts to really hammer away fucking my ass with her cock. I can feel the fluid dripping out of my cock as she does. I feel like I am on the edge of cumming, but just not able to pop, she is grunting and fucking me hard. Then one of her hands comes off my hip and grabs my cock. She gives it a few strokes, just when I think I might cum, she releases it. I can feel her balls slapping up against my balls each time she bottoms out. She slows her pace after about ten minutes of really letting me have it.

"Flip over again honey," She says.

I flip over on my back and as she gets in between my legs, I see her full cock for the first time. It is straight, bronze like the rest of her, medium thickness and about eight inches long. In comparison, my cock is thicker, but only seven inches long. She grabs my cock as she slips in between my legs. She guides her cock back to my hole and pushes in. As she slides it in, it is obvious that this position is better for me. Her cock is pushing harder on my prostate each time, plus the fact that I can see how beautiful she is as she is fucking me. I am watching her face as it contorts in pleasure. There is not an expression she makes that is not beautiful as this goes on. She starts to stroke my cock faster and I can see by the look on her face she is getting closer to having her orgasm.

She looks me in the eyes, "Are you getting close yet?"

I nod yes and she keeps jerking my cock. She pushed her cock deep in me and held it there. Then she reached behind herself as she lifted her foot to her hand, she grabbed one of her checkered slip-on vans off her foot that I didn't know she was still wearing. She laid it on my stomach just above the head of my cock, with the heel toward my cock and toe pointing to my head.

She looked me deep in the eyes and said, "I am going to cum soon," as she started to fuck me again. She picked up the pace, I could see a look of determination on her face, as she fucked me harder and harder. I was watching her tits bounce as she slammed into me, and her face as it changed expressions. Her head tilted back, and she was grunting as she was pushing her cock deep in me with each stroke, then she pulls it out and grabs it with her hand. She is jerking her cock and my cock at the same speed. A few times, she rubbed the heads of our cocks together for a while.

"Here it cums, I'm getting ready to shoot it," as she moves forward as far as she can between my legs.

Then with a final grunt, I see her start to spray cum out of her cock. It shoots all the way to my neck with the first shot, the second shot barely missed my face and shot past my head. The rest of her cum starts to shoot toward my stomach and her sneaker. Just then, I tell her I'm cumming, my first rope of cum shoots right inside her sneaker as her cum is still spraying on it as well. I think I came more than I ever did in my life that day. Her sneaker was a huge mess and so was I. She laid down next to me and we were both breathing heavy and tired.

"That was amazing," I said.

"Yes, it was, "She grinned.

I reached over and grabbed one of her tits, it felt as good as it looked.

"Next time," she said.

"What about this mess we made on your sneaker?' I asked.

"After you told me you had a thing for woman's sneakers, I got an idea right as I was about to cum. I figured if I came on that sneaker in front of you, then every time you saw another woman wearing the same sneaker, you would remember that cum blast," she said as she giggled.

"That is a very popular sneaker, so I guess I will be remembering a lot," I say and smile.

We both got in the shower and got cleaned up. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was a gorgeous woman, but she had a cock swinging between her legs as she was soaping herself up.

After we were done with the shower, she went to her room and I went to sleep. The next morning as I was getting dressed, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and she was standing there in her tight white dress and her white high-top converse. She pushed herself into the room and pulled my pants down. I was in awe as she sucked my cock until it was rock hard. Her mouth felt wonderful and her hands worked their magic on my balls and my ass. She stood up and dragged me to the bed by my cock. She bent over the bed and pulled her dress up exposing her bare ass to me. She reached back and spread her cheeks on her smooth bronze ass.

"Fuck me," she said as she looked over her shoulder.

I quickly got behind her and lined my cock up with her hole. I pushed forward and it was clear she had already lubed her hole before coming over. My cock slid right in and she made a cute grunt as I pushed it in balls deep. I started to slowly fuck her, it was tight and felt great as my cock slid in and out of her. I looked over and could see us in the mirror from the side. She looked awesome bent over in that tight dress and her converse. Each time I pushed into her she went up on her toes of her sneakers a little. I watched in the mirror and started to fuck her harder and harder. I saw her reach between her legs and start stroking her cock as I fucked her.

"Lay me on my back and finish this," she said.

I pull my cock out and move back, she pulls her dress off over her head and is naked in front of me except for her Converse. She lays on the end of the bed and puts her feet in the air. I grab her ankles and move forward. She reaches down and guides my cock into her. I start to slide my cock in and out of her and look down at her hard cock bounce as I fuck her. She reaches back down and takes her cock in her hand and strokes herself as I fuck her harder. I put her ankles on my shoulders and grab her legs to push even deeper into her.

Ashley is looking me in the eyes and says, "You're going to make me cum, keep fucking me like that."

I keep pushing my cock in her and her eyes roll back into her head, she closes her eyes as she keeps stroking. Her face looks amazing as she is getting close to cumming.

Her eyes suddenly pop open, she stares at me and says, "I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, here it cums, fuck me."

I keep going and I see the cum start to squirt from her cock. Just like yesterday her cum streams into the air and lands up by her tits. She squirts four or five good squirts and a few smaller ones until she is finally done. The look on her face says she is satisfied, and she slumps back down on the bed.

She looks in my eyes again, "Cum for me baby, give it to me, give me that cum baby."

I was so close from her ass pulsing around my cock while she came, that it did not take long for me to get there.

"I'm ready, where do you want me to cum?"

"I want to see it, cum on my tits," She says.

I pull my cock out of her and jerk off until I start to cum. I aim for her tits, but it falls short, most of my cum ends up on her stomach and cock.

She giggles, "Well you tried."

"I guess we need to take a shower again."

We got cleaned up and as she got dressed, she told me that she was checking out today and wanted to do it one more time before she left. I told her it was amazing, and I am glad she did. I watched her walk to the door and leave. I got ready and went on with my workday. I was checking out the next morning and would be heading home myself.

When I arrived home, I could hear voices in the kitchen as I entered the front door. I went to kick my shoes off by the front door, and as I did, I see a pair of checkered slip-on vans sitting there on the floor. My heart sinks as I stare at them and I flash back to Ashley's cum covered Van sneaker. I kick my shoes off and head toward the kitchen wondering what I am going to find. I slowly walked in, and as I do, I notice my wife is sitting with her sister Kelly. It was then that I remembered her sister had a pair of those sneakers too. When they noticed me enter the room, they both stood and came over to hug me and welcome me home. After a little while, Kelly said she needed to go to the mall and do some shopping. My wife told her she would like to go with her and do some herself. Then my wife looked my way asking me if I wanted to go with them. I thought about it for a minute and then decided to go so I could stop by the bookstore and look for some books. I watched as Kelly picked up her vans and slipped her feet into them, all the time thinking about Ashley's Vans. On our way to the store my wife was talking to her sister and now and then she was texting on her phone.

Once at the mall, I went my way and they went theirs. I would text my wife to find out where she was when I was done in the bookstore. I was in the bookstore for about 15 minutes looking around before I heard someone behind me say, "Hi." I turned to look, and it was Ashley. My jaw dropped and I scanned the store looking for my wife out of guilt. I looked back at Ashley and my eyes scanned her from head to toe. She was dressed in a light-colored jeans jacket, with a white and black striped shirt under it and black jeans with the torn looking holes in the fronts of the legs that stopped just above her ankles showing some skin, on her feet she wore pure white slip-on Vans. She looked like she just came from college the way she was dressed. Stunned to see her I said, "Hi."

She smiled and said, "Crazy again right?"

I shook my head, "Unreal to have it happen twice in the same week."

She smiled, "I would think you would be with your wife as much as you missed her."

"She's here shopping with her sister now", I say.

She replies, "Good, I guess you can be with her later then. It was nice to bump into you again. I'm just going to browse around here for a little while."

I smile and say, "It was really nice bumping into you too. Hope you find what you are looking for."

She smiles, turns and walks away. I watched her walk away and think about wanting to have her again. My mind starts to drift, and I think about the fact I have seen her in four different pairs of sneakers now and that I should have sex with her wearing each pair. As she walks out of view, I shake it off and go back to browsing. After another 10 to 15 minutes I rounded the corner of an isle and there in front of me was Ashley again. She was squatted down looking at books on the lower shelf. Her Vans bent at the toes and her hot ass hovering just above them. I stepped back so I was just peaking around the corner and watched for a minute. She stood back up and turned away, but then bent over to reach for a book. Her ass staring me in the face I started to get hard thinking about my cock being in her ass again. I look around and decide to take advantage of the situation. I quickly walk up behind her and put my hand on her ass as I casually press my hardon into her.

She looks over her shoulder at me and smiles, "I am guessing this is not going too far with your wife in the mall shopping."

I smile back and say, "I guess not, but I had to do it."

She stood up and got closer to me, looking me in the eyes with a lustful look she says, "Want to meet in the rest room?"

Stunned I say, "I wish I could, but I would be terrified of getting caught and my wife will be looking for me soon."

She scans the store, then reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants saying, "I really think we should play again soon. Remember, I don't live too far away."

I smile and tell her, "I would love that, but we will just need to see how things work out." She smiles, releases my cock and walks away. I am not interested in finding my book anymore and leave to find my wife. I text her and meet up with her and her sister. I tag along and just can't stop looking at Kelly's Vans thinking about Ashley. By the time we get home I am so ready to have sex. As soon as Kelly left, I grabbed my wife's hand and said, "I'm so horny." She smiles and we go to our room. She strips off her clothes and I take off mine, then she runs to her closet and grabs a pair of sneakers and holding them up smiles. I watch as she slips on a pair of red Converse low tops. As soon as she has them on her feet, she drops to her knees in front of me and takes my cock in her mouth. In seconds my cock was hard as steel, and I was ready to fuck her. I grabbed her and tossed her up on the bed on her back. I crawled between her knees and went down on her pussy right away. I used my tongue and lips on her clit until she tensed and had an orgasm. Then I slid up between her knees and guided my cock into her. She pulled her legs back and held her sneakers in my face until I grabbed them and pulled them to my chest. I held her sneakers to my chest as I drove my cock hard into her pussy. It wasn't long before I was getting close and just before I started to cum, her pussy clamped down on my cock as she had her second orgasm. I started to cum with her pussy still clamping down on my cock and filled her with my load. When I was done cumming, I fell off to her side and laid there holding her for a while.

She asked me about my trip and how it was. I told her it was mostly typical, but I told her I was disappointed that I could not reach her for phone sex. She smiled and said, "I'm sure you found a way to take care of that on your own."

I felt bad and wanted to tell her about what happened, but remembered she gave me a hall pass for when I was out of town and told me not to tell her about it. After dinner, we settled in and went to sleep for the night after watching some TV.

Since the times I had with Ashley, I have noticed so many women wearing those checkered slip-on Vans. It seems she will always be on my mind now. My sister in law now wears hers all the time when she comes over. That seemed somewhat unusual to me since before my trip, she would rotate through her other pairs. I think of Ashley often, but my wife always satisfies my needs while home. My wife does have a trip coming up in a few months and she will be gone for a week, I guess I will be tested then.

That will be another story.

End of chapter 1


12