On the Road

Story Info
A satisfying encounter with a TV personality.
5.7k words
4.52
5.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers

I don't travel a lot for work but I do often enough that I know what I like and what to look for with flights and hotels and rental cars and such. Most tales I could share about my travels would put you to sleep but there is just one, and a recent one at that, which would elicit probably an equal amount of envy and calls of bullshit. If I was making this story up, I don't think I could have come up with a better plot than what actually happened. So, believe it or don't, but this is the one interesting thing that happened to me in all of my business travels.

I'd spent the day in meetings then had gone out to dinner followed by drinks with some of the other attendees. When I finally got back to my hotel, I was happy to see that the pool would still be open for a bit longer. I headed up to my room, changed into my swimsuit and headed down to the pool. It was an indoor pool and it was so quiet when I entered the pool area that I assumed that I was alone. I don't know how I missed the shock of bright blue hair but, when I realized that there was somebody already in the pool, I must have visibly jumped because she apologized for startling me. It wasn't even completely that I hadn't been expecting to encounter somebody but, when I noticed the blue hair, I also immediately recognized her from TV.

"Not at all," I replied to her apology, "I'm sorry for disrupting what was probably some serious tranquility. I can leave if you'd prefer to be alone."

"No, of course not," she replied, "I was actually starting to wonder how long it would take for somebody to find me if something happened while I was in here all alone. I guess that's a bit morbid, isn't it?"

"Does the job lead you to be morbid," I asked, "or does being morbid lead you to the job?"

"Oh, you know who I am?" she asked.

"Sure, I watch Ghost Hunters," I replied, "and the blue hair doesn't lend itself to blending into the background."

"Probably true," she said, "but I've never been mistaken for a wallflower."

"So, interesting investigation?" I asked once I'd slipped into the pool, though I kept enough distance between us so that I didn't make her uncomfortable.

"Not interesting enough to keep me up in my room, reviewing evidence," she admitted, "I needed to slip away for a bit before I ended up cross-eyed."

I knew a little bit about their process from watching the show but she was nice enough to indulge my questions and share a little bit about what didn't make it on the air. It was definitely fun for me, and totally unexpected, but she soon said that she'd better get back to it.

"I can't even tell you how much I've enjoyed talking to somebody who is not involved with the show," she said, "I feel sometimes like I'm only seeing the same people, especially with our work schedule being what it is."

"Thanks for indulging me," I replied, "and if you find that you need another break, I'll be around until check-out tomorrow."

Rather than recite my cell number and expect her to remember it, I just told her my room number and that I thought you could still direct dial by room number. She smiled noncommittally so I didn't expect to hear from her then, as she ascended the steps out of the pool, I was glad that she wasn't facing me. I hadn't realized that she was wearing a bikini and I'm sure I did not maintain a poker face as I realized what a fantastic body she had; in fact, I'm surprised there wasn't a cartoon sound effect of my eyeballs about popping out. It wasn't a skimpy string bikini but it was incredibly flattering so I was committing this sight to memory while conscious not to get caught staring. I tried to be surreptitious as I peeked over a few times while she was drying off then we said "good-bye" and she left. I couldn't stop thinking about her figure in that bikini as I remained in the pool and figured I might be imagining peeling it off as I was lying in bed later that night. Had my interaction with her ended there, it still would have made for an awesome story but there ended up being quite a bit more to tell.

After swimming, I headed back up to my room and debated whether to take a shower, ultimately deciding not to since it wouldn't be my sheets that would be absorbing any pool chemicals still on my skin. Instead I was getting things organized for my departure the following day, checking in for my flight home and generally figuring out my plan for the morning. When the phone on the nightstand started ringing a while later, I was certain that it could only be one person. She asked if I was serious when I said I'd be available if she needed another break so I confirmed that I absolutely was and invited her to either visit my room or we could meet someplace more public. She was concerned about being spotted by somebody from the show in public so she said she'd swing by my room. After hanging up, I got up and propped the door open with the deadbolt.

She arrived a moment later, knocking then walking in and locking the door behind her, which I assumed she'd just done out of habit. She was wearing pajama pants and a t-shirt and her blue hair was up. She sat on the corner of the bed farthest from me and closest to the door. We chatted more about me this time, which I'm sure helped her to separate from the show and the task she was avoiding a bit more, and she'd soon stretched out on the bed.

"I've been staring at videos for hours," she said, "my nose almost right against the screen. It's not good ergonomics, that's for sure."

"When was the last time you showered?" I asked, not thinking about any sexual connotation but just that it probably had not been a priority. She just laughed so I continued, "The showers in this hotel are pretty awesome."

"I did notice that," she replied, "They're easily big enough to fit more than one person comfortably."

"Oh?" I asked, "Have you confirmed that or are you just speculating?"

"Just speculating," she confessed, "but it would be easy enough to confirm."

"I'm getting the sense that you're interested in confirming," I said, basing this on how she said it and the hopeful expression on her face.

"I am, actually," she said, earnestly as she sat up. She reached for my hand and pulled me off the bed then led me toward the bathroom. I didn't think for a minute that she was serious until she started to pull my t-shirt up over my head. I knew that this still didn't mean sex or consent or anything like that but I figured I'd see what she was up for and began to lift her t-shirt. She raised her arms and offered no resistance as her succulent tits were revealed. They were definitely above average in size with large areolas and hard, thick nipples. She then untied the drawstring of my lounge pants and took them down, my stiffening cock catching her attention, though she never touched it. Her pajama pants didn't have a drawstring so I just slid them down, revealing that she had no bush, blue or otherwise. As I was standing, she turned and stepped into the shower, which was glass-enclosed but had no bathtub, then turned on the water. I followed her, gazing at her bare ass, stunned that this actually appeared to be happening.

She stepped under the shower and wet herself down, aside from her hair which she'd left up, while I first stared at her ass then watched the water cascading over her tits and down to her smooth pussy. When she stepped out from under the spray, I took her place and, once I'd completely wet myself down, I moved away from the water and into her arms. We kissed then started making out as she reached down and gripped my cock, slowly stroking it. I figured by that point that consent had been granted, so I started to fondle her boobs then also reached around to caress her ass. We broke apart before I actually spewed all over her hand and she grabbed the small bottle of body wash provided by the hotel. She squeezed me a handful then a handful for herself which we each lathered up between our hands before slathering it on each other.

My focus, naturally, was on her boobs but I gradually moved outward. If she truly hadn't showered any time recently, she would definitely need more than just her boobs cleaned. She thoroughly lathered up my cock but also started spreading her soapy lather up onto my abs and chest, then my shoulders and arms. I moved in closer and reached around to soap up her back so she did the same to me. Once my hands were on the soft, smooth flesh of her ass, I hunkered down in front of her and continued to run them down the backs of her thighs. I had her lift each foot and cleaned them before moving back up her calves and shins then the front side of her thighs. With her smooth pussy right there in front of me, I couldn't resist and leaned in to run my tongue along her slit. She let out a moan and her hands dropped to my head, holding it in place as she rocked her pussy toward my face.

I was caressing and squeezing her soapy cheeks as I was slurping up her juices. We weren't close enough to the shower spray to rinse off one of my hands to slip a finger up into her so I just focused on using my tongue alone. The way she was moaning, it didn't sound as though she was disappointed not to feel my finger sliding in and out of her. I did run one of my fingers between her soapy ass cheeks and over her asshole and, maybe it was because we were wet but not under the shower, but she seemed to shiver when I did that. To confirm, I went back to caressing her ass cheeks while continuing to devour her pussy but, when I ran a soapy finger over her asshole, she shivered again. This gave me an idea but I wanted to eat her for a bit longer first, not only to draw out the pleasure she appeared to be experiencing but also to enjoy this opportunity to eat her pussy for even longer.

As I continued to devour her, I'd occasionally run my finger over her asshole, not just to further confirm that it made her shiver but also to kind of tease her. I was careful not to draw out the pleasure so much that I was denying her the relief of an orgasm, instead wanting to just keep building it up until she finally came. I was also aware that she likely did not have an unlimited amount of time to spend in my room. When it felt like she was just about on the verge of cumming, I slipped my soapy finger into her soapy ass while continuing to lick and suck her clit. She immediately cried out and started shaking, which was just the reaction that I'd been hoping for. It was a long and apparently intensely pleasurable orgasm so I just kept eating her and gently sliding my finger in and out of her ass until she'd obviously finished cumming.

After slipping my finger free, I moved back from her pussy but continued to gaze at it before glancing up. She looked happy but dazed so, after another lingering look at her smooth pussy, I stood. I took the detachable shower head and, after leading her closer, used it to rinse all of the suds off of her then rinsed myself as well. She hadn't completely soaped me up, which was fine because I wasn't the one who needed a shower. Once we were both completely rinsed down, I turned off the shower then reached out of the enclosure for a couple of towels. We dried ourselves and each other, my cock still fully rigid, then she led me out of the bathroom and back to the king size bed.

She had me lie on my back in the middle then climbed on herself and moved up to straddle me. I was watching her sweet tits bouncing and swinging until she was close enough that I could fondle them. As she finally guided my stiff shaft toward her smooth pussy, I was caressing the soft, smooth flesh of her tits and brushing my palms over her hard nipples. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto me, her hot, wet pussy engulfing my throbbing tool. She sat for just a moment before beginning to move up and down, which felt absolutely incredible. My attention was on her tits as I was fondling them but I'd glance up occasionally at the expression on her face that suggested she was experiencing a high level of pleasure. I'd thought that she was even prettier in person than she appeared on TV from the moment I'd first realized it was her in the pool but the way she looked as she was riding my cock I was committing to memory because the passion displayed took her from pretty to smoking hot.

As she was riding me harder and faster, her tits were bouncing more so I moved my hands around to caress her ass while I was watching them. Her ass was pretty sweet so I was immediately glad that I'd taken this opportunity to get my hands on it again and was savoring it along with the feel of her hot, wet pussy and the visual of both her bouncing tits and the expression on her face. I don't know how I hadn't cum yet but I can only assume that dividing my attention must have helped me last longer while not diminishing my enjoyment of each part of this experience. I had never before hooked up with anyone, stranger or colleague, on a work trip and I doubted that if I ever did again it would live up to this, my first.

The hotel bed proved to be sturdy, remaining quiet and still as she was continuing to increase her pace while apparently approaching another orgasm. Her pussy was feeling even hotter and wetter but I still wasn't quite on my way to cumming yet myself despite how incredible it felt and how much I was enjoying it. Obviously I was perfectly okay with this, wanting to extend the experience for as long as possible. I'd initially considered that she could potentially change her mind at any moment but by this point I was feeling confident that she was in for the duration. Even when she beat me to the punch and, dropping down onto my cock, sat there for a moment before crying out and starting to shake, I wasn't concerned that she'd finish cumming and decide she needed to leave. This orgasm appeared to be as long and intensely pleasurable as the one she'd experienced in the shower, which made me happy to have been a part of providing it.

Since they'd stopped bouncing, I brought my hands back around from her ass and resumed fondling her tits. I wasn't sure whether she'd go back to riding me once she'd finished cumming or if she'd switch things up so I just enjoyed her boobs while I waited. She remained seated on my cock, catching her breath, once she'd finished cumming then leaned down and kissed me. We made out briefly as my hands moved around to caress her ass some more then she started kissing her way down my body as my cock slipped out of her. She was crawling backwards, kissing my chest then my abs and, finally, she was between my legs, gently gripping my stiff cock. She pumped it a few times before engulfing it in her mouth while I let out a long moan.

I pulled a pillow up under my head so I could watch as my cock disappeared repeatedly into her mouth. It was still astounding that this was someone who I'd seen on TV and now she was there with me, sucking my cock. It was immediately obvious that she was a talented cocksucker so the orgasm that had not been impending as she'd been riding my cock was soon building thanks to her oral talent. I'm sure that being able to watch her while also being singularly focused on the pleasure she was providing were also aiding in the build-up toward an orgasm. Despite all of this, though, she was able to draw out the pleasure even though it felt like I was too quickly on the verge of cumming. I'm not sure whether she was drawing out the pleasure because she'd cum twice already and I hadn't cum yet or because she was enjoying the opportunity to suck my cock the way I'd enjoyed eating her pussy. Maybe it was a combination but it truly did not matter to me at that moment because I was just happy to be on the receiving end of her oral attention.

When my cock began to swell even more before I started cumming, she seemed to shift gears from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there. It wasn't much longer after that and I was spewing into her mouth. She swallowed my load and continued to suck my cock until I was fully spent then let it fall from her mouth and crawled up to lie beside me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, happy that she wasn't running right off, as she lay against me.

"I feel like I need to tell you that I've never done something like this before," she said, "I'm happily married. I don't just hook up with random guys when I'm away from home."

"I'm really flattered," I replied, "but what made you decide to this time?"

"Once we started talking in the pool," she said, "I just felt this chemistry between us and I couldn't resist it."

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"No, absolutely not," she replied, "This has been great. I wouldn't change a thing."

We lay there for a bit longer before she decided that she really needed to get back to her evidence review. I watched her as she got up and went into the bathroom for her clothes to get that one last look at her naked body. She came back dressed and tossed my clothes to me. Before she left, we exchanged numbers in case she needed to get away for a bit again before breakfast. I assured her that, since I wouldn't be checking out until the last minute the next morning because my flight was in the early afternoon, she would be welcome at any time between now and then. I was absolutely not expecting to hear from her so I said good-bye like I'd never see her again, at least in person. After locking the door behind her, I wondered if I should have taken some photos of her while she'd been naked. I doubted I'd ever forget how she looked naked but a few photographic reminders wouldn't have hurt.

I left my phone on when I went to bed, which I typically don't do, but the unlikeliness of the entire experience had me thinking that it wasn't any more unlikely that she'd want to stop by again. It's a good thing that I was in that frame of mind. I was actually asleep when my phone let me know that I'd received a text. As I woke up my phone and checked it, I knew that it could only have come from one person. She simply asked if I was awake so I replied, "I am now." I was afraid I might still be asleep and dreaming when she asked if she could stop by but I told her that I'd prop the door open then brush my teeth.

"That's probably a good idea," she replied.

I turned on a lamp and got out of bed, then did as I'd told her I was going to. I'd barely finished brushing when she came in and locked the door behind her. We slipped into each other's arms and briefly made out, tasting each other's minty fresh breath.

"I started thinking that the odds of us seeing each other again are pretty slim," she explained, once we'd parted, "and I realized that I'm not quite ready for it to end."

"You don't need to convince me," I assured her, "I'm glad you're back."

There was an armchair in the corner of my hotel room near the window so I led her over to it. There was also still a perfectly good, if slightly unmade, king size bed but I wanted to give something else a try. I reached for the bottom of her t-shirt while she raised her arms and lifted it up, once again revealing her luscious boobs. I briefly caressed them, lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples, then started to slide her pajama pants down while dropping to my knees. Staring at her smooth pussy after never expecting to see it again, I couldn't wait any longer to devour it. I had her sit in the chair while I remained on my knees then I pushed her legs apart and immediately ran my tongue along her smooth slit. She moaned and grabbed my head as I was slurping up the juices she was so abundantly producing.

I knew that, if she'd come back to see me, she was probably already worked up by the time she'd arrived, which was clear by how wet her pussy was. Given that, I wasn't expecting it to take too long for her to cum, though I wasn't necessarily trying to make her cum more quickly. I figured if she had a quick initial orgasm we could move on and try some other things. I suspected she was more interested in spending quality time together than she was in just cumming and going back to her room. I was also interested in spending some quality time with her pussy, both eating it and fucking it, because I agreed that it was unlikely that we'd ever see each other again.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,414 Followers
12