On the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit then, because she was so wet, I was able to easily follow it with a second. As I slid them both slowly in and out, she was moaning louder and longer while rocking her hips toward my face. I glanced up, pausing my gaze at her succulent tits, then continued up to see that her eyes were closed but there was a big smile on her face. I was happy to be playing a part in putting that smile there but I also had a sense that, because she hadn't had any issues with cumming, she was very comfortable with her own body and knew just how to facilitate her own pleasure.

I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged the longer I was devouring her so I was definitely looking forward to slipping my cock into her once again. I wasn't really trying to draw out the pleasure she was feeling because it was the wee hours of the morning and she still had other things she was supposed to be doing. My goal was just to make sure she experienced enough pleasure for this whole experience to not only be memorable but to end up being a really good memory and definitely not a regret.

She was gradually tensing up and not really making any effort to keep the volume of her moaning low, so I was surprised no one was banging on the walls. When she finally went still and silent, it seemed like she briefly held her breath before letting out a cry as her body started shaking. I continued to slide my fingers in and out while licking and sucking her clit, feeling her pussy flooded with even more lubrication and making me even more eager to slip my cock into her. Her orgasm appeared to be another long and highly pleasurable one, which seemed to be the standard for her, again making me think she was just that comfortable with her own body. Only when I was absolutely certain that she'd finished cumming did I raise my head and slip my fingers from her pussy into my mouth to suck off her juices.

"You're so good at that," she sighed.

"I've been inspired," I replied.

"Shut up," she said softly, but with a big smile as some color crept into her cheeks.

I stood and she didn't fail to notice that my own lounge pants were tented out, so she sat up and slid them down while I removed my t-shirt.

"Do you want to sit here?" she asked but I had something else in mind.

"I'd prefer you turning around, actually," I replied so she got up on her knees on the seat of the chair and turned to lean on the back. Her ass looked fantastic so, as I ran my hands over it, I told her so then guided my cock into her hot, wet pussy from behind. We both moaned as I pushed all the way in until my hips were pressed against that sweet ass. I started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her while she reached down to caress her clit. Once I had a good rhythm going, I slipped my hands up to cup her succulent tits, my palms passing over her hard nipples. She was pushing back and picking up the pace the longer we were fucking. Her hot, wet pussy felt absolutely outstanding though I was thoroughly enjoying having my hands on her tits, too. She didn't seem to be suffering, either, as her moaning was getting louder and longer the harder and faster she was pushing backwards.

It sounded like she was getting closer to cumming again pretty quickly so I wondered whether, after that first orgasm, the subsequent ones were easier to achieve. I released her tits and straightened up, holding her hips while looking down at her ass as it jiggled just slightly each time my hips tapped it. In addition to her moaning, there was the telltale slapping noise of my hips against her ass, though I doubted that was loud enough to be heard by my neighbors, if I actually had any. As good as it felt fucking her, I wasn't in any danger of cumming too quickly and was feeling confident that she'd get there again before I did. Rather than try to match the pace she was setting, I just left her in control of pushing backward and would give a thrust each time her ass hit my hips, making sure she got the full length of my shaft.

When she pushed back and just held there, I made sure that I was fully embedded and a moment later she gasped as she started cumming. Her body was shaking and her pussy was flooded once again with more lubrication so I couldn't resist thrusting in and out a few more times. Maybe it goes without saying but it was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable orgasm. When she'd finished cumming, I slipped out of her and this time I did take a seat on the chair then had her straddle me. As she lowered herself onto my cock, I was not only fondling her tits again but staring at them, committing them to memory. Once she got a rhythm going, though, she turned my face up toward hers and planted her lips on mine. Our tongues were quickly in each other's mouths as we made out while she was riding my cock.

As much as I was enjoying fondling her tits, I couldn't resist slipping my hands around occasionally to caress her sweet ass. I wondered whether, after several orgasms, she'd be more receptive to me taking a few photos of her, dressed and undressed. As much as I planned to remember every detail of this experience, I couldn't imagine never actually seeing her sweet ass again, or her succulent tits for that matter. Obviously I could see her pretty face on TV or on the Internet but the rest would only be memories unless I was proactive. Just the fact that she'd wanted to see me again was a good sign, and maybe a good indicator of whether she'd be open to me taking photos, but nothing was guaranteed.

As she continued to ride me harder and faster, it became difficult to continue making out. She straightened up and I leaned back, gazing at her tits again and watching them bounce as I caressed her ass. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down, assuring that she was feeling the full length of my stiff cock. Her moaning was getting louder and longer again so it sounded like she was approaching another orgasm. I could feel the stirrings of my own but I'd have had to fuck her even harder if we were going to cum simultaneously so I just focused on making sure she came. Once she was there, she dropped down onto my cock and just sat there for a moment, completely silent. Abruptly, she cried out and started shaking, bouncing up and down on my cock a few more times as she was cumming. I brought my hands around to fondle her tits some more while watching the expression of pure pleasure on her face.

Once again, it was obviously a highly pleasurable orgasm, so I was smiling as I watched her expression, which was reflecting raw passion, intense pleasure and apparently pure joy. When she'd finished cumming and had opened her eyes, she saw me gazing at her and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going to take care of you now," she said then climbed off of my cock and knelt before me. She gently pumped and licked my cock before wrapping her lips around it and sliding them down. It was my turn to moan as she expertly sucked my cock while I watched, once again committing every detail to memory. She was so good and the visual only heightened the pleasure I was feeling so I knew that I wouldn't be lasting very long. I'd been feeling my orgasm building when she'd been riding me and it didn't take much of her cocksucking before I was feeling it again. I wanted to be able to savor this pleasurable feeling for much longer and, thanks to her ability to draw out the pleasure when I thought I'd cum almost immediately, I did end up being able to enjoy this blowjob for longer than I'd expected.

When I did finally find myself on the verge of cumming, she must have been able to tell because she went from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there. My cock swelled even more the closer I got to cumming but she wasn't even slightly fazed by it, even when I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, nursing every last drop of cum out of me before letting my cock fall from her mouth. She sat back on her heels and smiled up at me so I leaned down and kissed her.

"That was outstanding," I told her, "This whole experience has been outstanding."

"I couldn't agree more," she replied, "and I really hope that it doesn't end when I walk out the door. I'd love it if we could keep it alive in some way."

"I'd love that, too," I assured her, "but I don't want to cause any issues in your marriage."

"You won't" she replied, "I love my husband more than anything in the world but we married young so I sometimes feel like I missed out on certain experiences. This has helped me not only to 'sow my wild oats' a little but you've also made me feel more desirable than I've felt in years."

"With good reason," I said, "In fact, I was going to ask you how you'd feel about me taking some photos before you get dressed and take off."

"Honestly," she said, making a face, "I'd be more than happy to send you some photos when I haven't been up all night and where, if they fell into the wrong hands, wouldn't raise a lot of questions that I wouldn't want to answer. I'll do whatever I can to help keep the memory of this night alive as long as you are willing to also."

"Of course," I replied, "I'd love to send you some photos showing the effects of the photos that you send me."

"Then I could send some photos of the effects of your photos," she said.

What ended up happening was, whenever she was on the road with the show, she'd recall the time we spent together and that would inspire her. She'd take selfies in front of hotel room mirrors, naked or in various degrees of undress, which would get me worked up when she sent them to me. I'd typically send her some photos of me in my aroused state followed by a short video or two of me relieving the tension. She'd quite often then be inspired to relieve her own tension then send me a video of that. This would go on for as long as she was on the road then taper off once she was back home. It ended up working out really well for both of us.


12