On the Road Again Ch. 05

Story Info
Now home, Gwen adjusts to her new submissive life.
9.9k words
4.68
4.3k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By SubKaren92

I woke up the next morning having received a text message from Victoria with a list of items to purchase and a list of instructions. It was clear she was serious about continuing my training. I remembered part of that was turning me into a nymphomaniac. Some of the items could be purchased locally, like a new laptop (so I didn't have to use my work laptop for NSFW fun), a big TV for the basement (I didn't understand that at first), some hardware for the basement (she said Home Depot was a great bondage store) and more toys. She suggested I get those online and gave me a list of websites that carried quality gear. Of course, my own Lovense remote vibrators, butt plugs and nipple clamps were on the list as well. I ordered those immediately with expedited shipping.

She didn't say it, but when I looked at the list in its entirety, it was clear she wanted me to turn my basement into some kind of dungeon or playroom. That was fine. On the rare occasion I had people over, we never used the basement so that could be my hidden oasis of depravity. Victoria also reiterated that she would not be interfering with my work schedule or activities, but I should invest in some quality lingerie I could wear under my work clothes so I would feel sexy and think of her. She might not have wanted to distract me at work, but if I was secretly dressing for her, I was going to be focused on her whenever I had a free moment.

"A gorgeous slut like you should always be ready for sex," she told me. I would be allowed a bra and panties at work, but the bra should be sheer and the panties a tiny thong. Outside of work I was to lose the thong. She said I should go commando on the way to the office and put on the thong when I got there. Similarly I should take it off before I leave. The only exception would be when Aunt Flo came to visit. I got a free pass when that happened. At home, I should strip naked when I get inside. I could keep a robe by the front door for emergencies and exceptions can be cleared in advance if I was having a guest. I read that as if Mistress sent the guest, I was to greet them at the door naked. I wondered what Susan would say if she stopped by unannounced and I was just wearing the robe again.

The idea of being naked at home all the time was exciting. I didn't think Victoria would train or play with me every night, but being prepared for that to happen at any time had appeal. She didn't say it, but I assumed I would be sleeping naked going forward. I also assumed I would need toys kept bedside if the mood struck her for a nighttime session. She also sent me a link to an online BDSM test. "Take this test," she told me, "so I can get a better sense of what you think you like. I also want you to read erotica on a variety of subjects to see what excites you. I will send you a list of stories later."

Since I'd already ordered the Lovense toys and was online shopping for other items, I clicked on the test link and quickly took the test. I wanted to send her the results quickly to show her I was still excited to serve her. You probably can guess most of the results.

99% - Submissive

99% - Non-monogamist

92% - Slave

90% - Exhibitionist

80% - Pet (this was a surprise)

80% - Degradee

70% - Masochist

62% - Voyeur

51% - Experimentalist

48% - Rope Bunny (not sure what that meant)

45% - Age Player (didn't specify older or younger)

35% - Primal (Prey) (thought that would be higher)

30% - Brat

25% - Switch (did part of me want to be dominant?)

20% - Vanilla (again thought that would be higher)

15% - Boy/Girl (was I done with real cock?)

I sent the results to Victoria and then I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt (no bra or panties) and headed out to Best Buy to look at laptops and TVs. I also figured I would swing by Victoria's Secret at the mall. I didn't usually shop there because of their prices, but since I was Mistress Victoria's secret slut, it felt only right that I would head there for some new lingerie.

It has been a long time since I shopped for a TV and I was amazed how the prices have dropped. I figured I didn't need a top of the line model. I was going to get a 50" TV, but I realized the 65" was just a little bit more. Then I realized the 75" was just a little bit more than that and the thought of seeing Victoria at almost life size had me reaching for my credit card.

I also found that laptops were much more affordable than I remembered. I talked to the sales guy and after telling him I wouldn't be playing games, at least not the kind he imagined, and mostly wanted to video conference for work, we settled on a mid-tier model. He also told me it could broadcast the screen to the TV I was buying. I figured I would have to physically plug in the TV, but "casting" as he called it sounded promising.

Once the TV was loaded in my car, I headed off to Victoria's Secret. I know you want me to tell you a story about how the beautiful sales girl snuck into the changing room and made me lick her pussy, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. In fact, I picked out five thongs and two bras without needing to go into the changing room. I also picked out a sheer nightie, I did try that on and the reflection in the mirror excited me. That inspired me to buy a couple additional sexy undergarments, although I didn't know who would see them, and a couple pairs of stockings. At the checkout I realized I spent more there than on the laptop. Damn. Serving Mistress Victoria was getting expensive.

When I got back home I realized I needed help moving the TV. Fortunately Susan and her boyfriend were home along with a friend of his. The boys were happy to help as my nipples were clearly visible and standing at attention under my shirt. Susan looked questioning again as my going braless was out of character. They didn't seem as happy when they realized we were carrying it downstairs. Both were stealing glances at my chest so I made a point of stretching my arm to point at the stairs and stretch my shirt across my chest "accidentally" tightening the material across my nipples. I'm sure both were imagining fucking me. Truthfully I was imagining that too.

Once they got it downstairs, we realized I didn't have a TV stand. Susan also questioned why I needed a TV down there, but I made up a story that I was going to build a home gym. Actually I think I said "so I can work out down here" which wasn't really a lie. It was decided to set up the ping pong table with one side up against the wall and the other side flat for the TV until I got a proper stand. When the friend mentioned the word ping pong I flashed back to Julie paddling me. Then I thought about being on my hands and knees with my head between Susan's legs while her boyfriend and his friend each took a cheek to spank. I could feel my juices starting to leak into my jeans.

I offered to buy them all lunch for their trouble, but they declined and went back next door. As soon as they left, I locked the front door and stripped off my clothes. Standing in the foyer, I jammed two fingers into my steaming pussy and started masturbating. It didn't take long for me to feel the pangs of orgasm building and I almost forgot I needed permission to go any further. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how I look at it, I remembered before I came and I stopped playing with myself. I quickly sent a text to Mistress Victoria hoping she would be pleased at my self control not to make myself cum. But again, no immediate response was received.

I went back downstairs and just stood there looking around for a few minutes trying to decide how to design the space. It was obvious I needed somewhere to sit and/or lay down. I'd said I was making a home gym so I needed to at least get some kind of exercise equipment as well. That wasn't a problem because I had been thinking about doing that anyway. I made a mental note to ask Victoria about what I should buy. I also needed some kind of locking cabinet for my toys and a charging area as I'd ordered three new battery powered vibes and already had one. Maybe I would keep the wand upstairs for bathtime. It was a strange conversation I had with myself. I also unboxed my laptop. It was surprisingly easy to set up the casting so it would play on my new giant TV. I'd never been a big porn watcher, but it seemed appropriate that I should "test" how my new laptop streamed. I had heard of the big free adult movie site, so I went there first. I was shocked how much variety was available. Of course I clicked on the lesbian category. After a few minutes of watching some vanilla pussy licking (not a bad thing) I discovered I could drill down (pun intended) on my search to find more kinky videos. A submissive woman being spanked by their Mistress soon was on the TV in living color and my fingers were again in my pussy. It was an amateur video so the production quality wasn't great, but it was real. I could tell they weren't faking anything.

Immediately I started getting juicy, but standing in my basement and masturbating seemed weird so I hit pause and went upstairs to grab one of my kitchen table chairs. It was lighter weight than my dining room chairs and fairly easy for me to carry downstairs. I set it in front of the TV close enough that almost my entire field of view would be the screen. Then I hit pause again to resume playing the video. God how I wanted to be the woman being spanked.

I had to stop masturbating several times to avoid climaxing. Fortunately the video ended while I still had some control. Whoever posted that video had a couple others, all in the same style and approximately the same content. I watched them all. After I started the last one, I moved the chair and got down on the cold concrete floor. I was on my hands and knees facing the screen. I had the ping pong paddle in my right hand and began to spank myself at the same speed as the Domme in the video was paddling her sub. That sub had her hands between her legs and was holding a Hitachi Wand against her pussy. I didn't want to stop and go upstairs to grab my wand, so I just put my head to the floor and put my left hand between my legs.

I couldn't see the TV very well with my face down and ass up, but I could listen to the spanks and hear the woman's moans and she neared orgasm. With the pain from the paddle warming my backside and shooting sparks of pleasure to my pussy, my fingering of my clit was very effective. Far too effective. This time as the woman in the video climaxed, so did I. I knew it was wrong, but that made it feel so good. The basement was quiet as I lay on the floor recovering. Once the video ended, there was no sound from the TV. The air conditioner wasn't running and I wasn't doing laundry, so all I could hear was the pounding of my heart. If you could hear shame from cumming without permission, I probably would have heard that too. I knew I had to confess my failure to my Mistress. I knew she would punish me. I could only hope it wouldn't be too bad.

I sent Victoria a text and told her what happened. In my mind, I was thinking maybe she would like that my spanking myself was the trigger for my orgasm. Probably not, but maybe if she was having a good day she would be lenient. That wasn't the case, although I didn't know just yet how harsh she would be.

Her response was typically short. "That's unfortunate," was the text message. She probably already knew how she would punish me, but she made me wait several minutes before sending another message. I was on pins and needles waiting. Actually sitting on pins and needles probably would have hurt less than what she actually instructed me to do. Again, I didn't know it yet, but her punishment was diabolical. At that moment, however, she just told me to get dressed. She didn't even tell me what to wear or why.

I put on a tight pair of jeans with no underwear, of course, and a cotton t-shirt with no bra. My nipples were just starting to soften after my climax, but I still felt like they were very noticeable. I picked the jeans because my pussy was still pulsing a bit, post orgasm. What can I say? I'm greedy and I wanted my pussy to rub against the denim to keep me aroused. I sent Victoria a picture to show I was ready. I figured if she wanted me to dress differently she would tell me. She just ordered me to go out to my local grocery store. Somehow that sounded ominous.

I texted Victoria when I pulled into the parking lot to find out what I should buy. She told me to rub my nipples and get them hard before going in. She also told me to buy two big ginger roots, some Icy Hot and nothing else. I didn't like the sound of that. I went inside with my nipples on full display through the thin material of my t-shirt. I started in the produce section. I didn't know how to pick the appropriate ginger root, so I just grabbed the two largest ones. The Icy Hot was easier as they just had one size. Checking out I felt like the man at the register knew both items were for kinky purposes. I could feel the heat in my cheeks. I hurried out of the store and back to the car. When I texted Victoria that I was done, she replied to put Icy Hot on my nipples.

In retrospect, I should have asked what would happen before I lifted my shirt and rubbed a generous dollop on both nipples. I then pulled my shirt down and started driving home. By the time I pulled out of the lot, the ointment was starting to irritate my nipples. It wasn't so much heat, but intense pain. I quickly pulled over and texted Victoria again how much it hurt and how I could get relief. She replied that next time I shouldn't cum without permission. I wanted to Google what to do to stop the pain, but as I started clicking a wave of calm came over me telling me to just endure and be a good girl. It wasn't easy, but I made it home. By then the pain wasn't as intense, but my nipples were still irritated and hard as rocks. I messaged Victoria again asking if I could Skype her. She said "Yes."

I had not realized how red my face was until I saw myself on the camera. Victoria was obviously happy with the results. She told me to take the ginger to the kitchen and get a knife. She also reminded me to strip. I'd forgotten. Hopefully that didn't earn another punishment. She had me show her the ginger. She told me to put one in the refrigerator for later. She then had me cut the remaining piece in two. I set the phone on the counter so I could use both hands. I looked like a kinky chef. She had me take one piece and carve it into a makeshift butt plug. "Make sure it's big enough to stay in, but not too big that it will be tough for you to insert. You don't get lube for this."

A butt plug with no lube? Remind me not to cum without permission again. I was focused on that and not why she chose ginger for this task. That was a mistake. My carving skills were not great, but I finally had the ginger root in the general shape of a butt plug. I made sure it was narrow at its widest point. Then Victoria had me peel off the outer skin exposing the root itself. I would soon learn that the oil in the root made the Icy Hot seem like a walk in the park.

Victoria had me bend over the counter. She couldn't see my ass, but she saw my face and the discomfort I felt as I tried to work the root up my ass. That process also spread the ginger oil around the outside of my back hole. It started heating up just as I was finally working the plug all the way inside my ass. It was only in mild distress when I finished although I could feel my face flushing again. Victoria was smiling when she told me to cut the skin off the remaining part of the root. That was easy and didn't take long. My asshole was starting to get very warm by then. I was a bit relieved that she didn't tell me to carve a ginger dildo. When she told me to rub the ginger on my clit and nipples, however, that relief exited the building.

As I did, Victoria reminded me not to cum without permission. Yeah, with my ass of fire now, that was a lesson I had already learned. As my nipples and clit heated up to a pain level at least equal to, but probably exceeding the Icy Hot, she told me the oil didn't wash off. "You'll have to ride it out, my baby girl. I wouldn't recommend masturbating right now either." she told me. "It shouldn't be too bad in half an hour or 45 minutes."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "I'm sorry for cumming without permission."

"I bet you are," she snickered. Then the screen went blank as she hung up. So there I was, naked in the kitchen with my nipples, clit and ass on fire with no relief in sight. I thought about jumping in the shower, but I believed when she said that washing wouldn't give relief. Plus I didn't want to earn another punishment. I didn't know what could be worse than this, but I'm sure my Mistress did. I didn't want to risk that. I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV looking for some mindless reality show. I was trying not to think about sex for the next hour, but honestly, that wasn't possible. I couldn't concentrate on the screen as I was concentrating on the fire between my legs. Even in pain, I was aroused. Mistress' plan to turn me into a nymphomaniac was on schedule.

Mistress was correct that the burning started to fade about 40 minutes into the ordeal and was mostly gone except for the discomfort of having a piece of ginger up my ass after about an hour. Part of me expected her to call me back and tell me to do it again, but fortunately she didn't. Or maybe that was unfortunately because I didn't think I should remove the plug without permission. Another hour passed. I still couldn't concentrate on the TV as I was concentrating on the feeling of fullness in my ass. Only now I had to go to the bathroom. And I had to do number two. I sent Victoria a text asking permission to remove the plug and to go to the bathroom. I expected her not to reply right away and to make me wait in distress. Fortunately she did reply and told me to remove the plug and to do what I needed to do.

I felt relieved as I did my business and felt strangely compelled to tell Victoria that I was done. Again she didn't reply and I spent the rest of the evening naked in my living room watching TV. This time it was more relaxing now that my punishment was over. Or should I say now that I thought my punishment was over. About 9:30 I received a text telling me to get into bed with the lights off, spread myself like I had done the first night in Chicago, put on my phone headset and to call my Mistress. I assumed we were going to play. I was wrong.

I could tell Mistress had me on speaker and that she was with other people. I didn't know if it was a party or she just had playmates over, but there was obviously at least four or five people within earshot. Victoria started talking to me much like she had our first night together while she had me masturbate with one hand. I would have preferred she be controlling a vibe like before, but just having her voice in my head and my fingers on my clit was enough to arouse me again. The difference was we were not alone. My moans were audible to other people. Mistress never said who they were or whether they were actively listening to me, but in my mind, Victoria was showing off my submission to her to her friends. Although I was primarily focused on the naughty things she was cooing in my ear (she knew exactly what to say to bring my arousal to a fever pitch) I did allow myself brief fantasies that she was sharing me with her friends as a precursor to having me lick their pussies on my next visit. Perhaps if they liked what they heard as I promised my undying servitude to Victoria, they would convince her to let me visit.

As I said, my punishment was not over. No sooner had I reached the precipice of climax and uttered my now famous begging to be allowed to cum, Mistress said no. She said to hold myself on the edge. She had done that before and I understood the game and how to do as she ordered. My moans were a way to release some of the tension in my body and delay its growing need to orgasm. My fantasy was now that my Mistress' friends, aroused by my sounds of need, were stripping down to either masturbate or pleasure each other. I imagined one dropping to her knees between Mistress' legs to lick her pussy. I wasn't jealous that it wasn't me. In my mind I was happy that Mistress would be pleasured. The punishment part was that my permission to cum never arrived.