On the Road Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stripped off my clothes and removed the rope and took a shower. I was pretty worn out so after my shower I just went to bed and slept well through the night. In the morning I wasn't sure if Mistress had any plans for me, so after breakfast, I started cleaning the house. Of course I was naked. I also paused about every 15 minutes to sit down and briefly touch myself. I was hoping Victoria would call, give me some kind of task or order me to perform for her on the webcam, so I wanted to be ready. I must admit vacuuming the living room while naked gave me a kinky housewife feeling. I'd never enjoyed doing house work, but it was thrilling to do it naked. The morning flew by until I heard a knock at my front door at lunchtime. I quickly put on the robe I kept hanging by the front door and looked through the security peephole. I was not surprised to see Susan standing there. One time I did wake up last night I thought I heard arguing from next door and she looked upset. I quickly opened the door and invited her in. She was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I need somebody to drink with," she said as she pushed herself past me, not noticing or not caring that I was wearing a robe.

"I just finished cleaning," I told her. "I was about to jump in the shower."

"I'm sorry," she said. "I just need somebody to talk to. Tony broke up with me."

She moved to sit down on the couch putting the wine and glasses on the coffee table. I sat down beside her and gave her a hug.

"What happened?" I asked. "You guys seemed happy last night."

"I'm going to need some wine before I tell you," she replied.

Something seemed very off, but I volunteered to get my bottle opener. We made small talk while she drank the majority of the bottle. I had a couple of glasses, but she probably had four. Then she opened up that I was the cause of the argument they had last night. I stared into her eyes and said, "I think I need more wine. I'll get another bottle." The tables were turned and I was the one downing the majority of the second bottle. By the time we killed it, we were both suitably intoxicated to begin the conversation she wanted to have.

"Did you orgasm on the dance floor last night?" she asked. There it was. She just came right out and said it. I sheepishly tried not to answer, but in doing so I confirmed what she already suspected.

"Both Tony and I noticed," she added.

I was trying to figure out how to explain my behavior without telling her my Mistress had commanded me to cum, but the words were difficult to find and I don't think she was buying what I was selling.

"Tony wants me to be more like you," Susan told me. Then she clarified, "Well, more adventurous."

"I don't know what you mean?" I replied.

"A few weeks back, when you got home from Chicago, did the woman you introduced me to spank you?"

Had she not gotten me drunk, I probably would have been able to think of a lie, but I just nodded.

"I thought so," Susan told me. "I thought that was kind of hot and I let Tony spank me that night. He's never been better in bed than he was that night, but I didn't really like it."

I remembered hearing their lovemaking through the wall that night. It was hot to listen to them.

"It's not for everyone," I offered, trying to support her..

"The thing is Tony has been asking to do it again. Then last night, when we saw you cum at the bar, he was all over me to do things like that in public. I couldn't deal with that. I think he wanted you. I was going to let him spank me when we got home, but then we got into a fight and here we are."

"Maybe it's for the best," I said.

"Tell me how you did it?" she asked. I wasn't expecting that. She looked so innocent. Could I really confess I was under orders from a Mistress? Just then my phone chirped. As always, Victoria always had impeccable timing and I didn't dare pass on her Skype call.

"Hello, Mistress," I answered reflexively. I was embarrassed and Susan looked shocked.

"Hello, sub," Victoria responded. "How was your morning?"

The wine probably helped loosen my tongue in front of Susan, but I was thrilled to tell Mistress that I had followed my training.

"I cleaned the entire house naked, Mistress," I said proudly. "I stopped multiple times each hour to masturbate so I would be wet in case you called." I then turned the phone around so she could see Susan and then turned it back to me. "My neighbor came over at noon with wine. I hope you don't mind that we're having some."

I didn't confess that we had killed two bottles already.

"What is the topic of your conversation?" Mistress asked.

"She was about to tell me how it came to be that she orgasmed in front of everybody at the bar last night," Susan chimed in.

"Oh," replied my Mistress. "In that case, you better get your laptop out and call me back."

I stood up, walked out of the room and down to the basement. Once out of Susan's earshot, I looked at Victoria and asked that we not have to do this.

"She's my neighbor. I have to deal with her," I pleaded.

Victoria just smirked. "Touch your pussy. If you're not wet, I'll hang up and you can spin this any way you want to her.

I didn't need to touch my pussy to know I'd lost this argument. Even if I had not been playing with myself this morning, just sitting naked under the robe next to Susan would have aroused me.

"I'll grab my laptop," I said, sounding defeated. "Is there anything else I should grab?" That statement had a sarcastic tinge to it and sounded like I was baiting Victoria to push me further. I had no doubt she grasped what I intended.

"Grab the rope as well," Mistress Victoria commanded.

OK, that wasn't what I was expecting. I hurried back upstairs and set the laptop on the table in front of the couch where Susan was sitting. I told Victoria it was booting so I was going to hang up my phone. She told me, "Fine, but drop the robe first." I can't say I didn't expect that, but standing in front of my neighbor naked wasn't something I was anticipating would happen today. I could feel her eyes on me as I tried to distract myself by launching Skype. When Mistress connected it was clear she was more interested in talking to Susan than to me.

"Susan," she began. "Send me a text (she gave Susan her phone number) so we can talk privately tonight."

I watched as Susan grabbed her phone and did exactly that. Victoria then quizzed her about why her boyfriend broke up with her and what she was hoping to learn about me by coming over here today. I recognized she was in therapist mode and was using the same technique she used on me at the bar. After Mistress got the information she wanted, I kind of felt back for Susan since she was drunk and probably shared more than she should. Victoria then told me to stand and show Susan how I tied myself last night.

My humiliation bubbled over. It was one thing to be naked in front of her. It was quite another to show how I bound myself and came in public. But of course, I did as my Mistress commanded. Susan watched intently as if she was trying to learn how to tie these knots, but she didn't ask any questions. After the rope belt with a clit knot was tied, Victoria told Susan to play some dance music on her phone. I knew what that meant. I didn't recognize the tune, but my body started swaying to the beat.

"It took her a couple of hours to cum last night," Mistress said proudly. "Let's see if exposing herself to you speeds that up."

Certainly the humiliation of dancing in front of Susan's stares was arousing, but the music she picked was also much better suited for more energetic dancing than the band last night. Being naked also meant I could tease my nipples. When I asked for permission, thankfully Mistress said yes. I don't know exactly how long it took for me to beg for permission to cum. Maybe it was ten minutes. Of course I did not get an affirmative response. Susan could see the desperation on my face, but Victoria used this as a teaching moment to show her my pleasure derived from submission. Soon my begging turned to pleading but Victoria still made me wait. I expected her to tell me I could only cum if I made Susan cum first. I saw that she had been squirming a bit on the couch as I performed my lewd dance and her nipples were visible through her bra. But instead Victoria asked Susan if she thought I'd had enough and should be allowed to cum. I expected her to say yes, but she sort of hemmed and hawed and was non-committal. Maybe she was getting into the Domme/sub dynamic after all. Victoria told her I wouldn't last much longer (thank you Mistress) and told her I like to count down until I can cum. Well, I wouldn't say I like it, but when she made me do it, I did cum pretty hard.

"Count down slowly from 25 my pet," Mistress Victoria commanded. Damn, 25 was longer than usual. "Susan, can you find a faster song for her?"

So I had to dance faster, which rubbed my labia and clit harder, and count down slowly from 25 before I would be allowed to cum. I knew that would be difficult, but having Susan there also inspired me not to fail. She was watching me intently as the numbers ticked off. I think she wanted to see if she could catch me trying to sneak in an orgasm like I did last night. I knew that wasn't going to be possible. This one was going to be a whopper. At ten I started pinching my nipples again. I was right on the cusp, but in control enough that I knew I would succeed. This wasn't my first time doing this after all. Susan might have been shocked that I made it to zero, but I'm sure Victoria wasn't.

My orgasm hit me like a freight train and I ended up on the floor quivering for 30-40 seconds. I was lost in my own world and didn't see how Susan reacted. When I finally came back to Earth, I noticed she had picked up the wine glasses and was heading toward the door without saying a word. I thought maybe our friendship just ended. Victoria praised me. That meant the world to me. She told me to take a nap and sober up. She also indicated she might have another task for me later tonight, although she wasn't sure. I thanked her for the opportunity to serve her today. Neither of us mentioned Susan. That would have to wait for another conversation.