All Comments on 'On the Road Away From Her'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 427 Comments
mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 15 hours ago

You story has holes, why say it was last time and yet still cheated after. Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good idea returning to TN. Now you may piss on her each time you are hunting or fishing. Makes those beers you drank while being a sports,an ever more so satisfying. By the by, she slipped when she mentioned on the phone that she had plural lovers, not only limited to the doctor. I would be tracking down whoever made up the remainder.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Wanting to try a black man's cock and continued to screw him. Shame on her to not think of her husband and his love for her. She had little regard towards her husband. He was a standup guy and knew the courts screw the husband. Why did she lose her job. Too lame a story.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

the hospital should have paid for her therapy. Dr Chocolate is responsible. The wife should sue the hospital. She fell apart it too lame. She did it.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

if what you did achieved what you wanted then it was the correct decision. If what you did felt wrong for you then you already answered your question.

Did you learn 1 or 2 lessons. Only you know

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

No you should have sued Dr Chocolate for all he was worth. Alienation of Affection pays well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story, could have been better. Agree with the comments left by Servant111.

servant111servant111about 2 months ago

Ending isn’t supported by the story logic. Wife betrayed him and is a classic sociopathic personality who acted on her emotional impulse of the moment. She cannot be trusted and will betray him again and again. He takes the only real action available to him given the totally slanted judicial system that would require him to support the slur’s lifestyle through alimony.

What does not track is the illogical mess of the conclusion in which the betrayed husband does a complete 180 and suddenly is filled with angst over the slug’s self centered suicide decision.

2 stars

mariverzmariverzabout 2 months ago

siendo bien sincero... que pesima escritura, malos dialogos y trana.

bastante cliche y chistes malos.

no deberia estar publicado en satira?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

story was sad but i'm sure it repeats all over the world. No one can rationalize the decisions this person had to make. Wives are the heart and soul of a man. Some people have access to all kinds of help and support and some do not. Regardless all any of us have is our heart and our and our gut to guide us through our turmoil . As many of these stories I read I see the same back story. A spouse strays, Their emotions snarl their consciousness and their personal pride pins them to a steadfast posture that the situation at hand. They are hurt, they are scared, they are confused and entangled with advice that may not lead them to the correct action to take. In the end each spouse has only one true friend and that true friend is really their spouse. Marriage is an emotional roller coaster influenced by opinions of others. These others do not really have the true answer either, the true answer lies only in one place and that one place is their spouse. The bond that joined them together is also the bond that can keep them together or if strong enough is the bond that will bring them back together. Marriage is a bond. A bond that is challenged every minute of every day. Life tempts us all. It's like a campfire that draws the the bugs toward the light and the warmth. It's not always the best place to be drawn to fore the fire is unforgiving it takes a smart bug to remain to be a living bug. Kiss your spouse, hold them tight, let them know your are there for them tonight.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

KMN! So, he's left with all the guilt, MIL loses all her $, and his brother is ill. Wife is gone. Terrible aftermath. How about she lives a life of pain and guilt, while he enjoys himself guilt free. Wasted read!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You did the right thing until you started overthrowing it after the fact.

trucker1965trucker19654 months ago

Way to many holes in the story.

woodrangewoodrange5 months ago

yes he did the right thing, took it to the extreme but as no kids were involved, why would you go back. i didnt i left because i was an angry man.an angry man with a very bad temper and weapons. we talk now occasionally at funerals

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just ran away, he was a wimp, who the fuck does that? He should have talked it out with her not to take her back but to tell her how much he have hurt him and betrayed his trust, and the wife oh my even in her letter she was just that narcissistic slut could not have let her husband rest, her true love yeah right, she didn't even have seconds thoughts for her lover to cum inside and impregnate her, that's lowest of the low, true love don't bring their lover home inside their marital bed, gosh it's funny how these author's write their story

Sumnut96Sumnut965 months ago

OK, Mikoli. You asked me as a reader. 5 stars for a well written and pace tale. Now... to your question. I believe the MC did the right thing. And no, i didn't get raped in the divorce. BUT, why chance it? She fucked up and paid the price.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

he left every thing else was self inflicted

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It's just a dam story yet the author wants us (the readers) to draw a moral conclusion from his drival well , I guess the obvious one is you shouldn't fuck around on your spouse, because you might just find out that you don't like the results. Heaven forbid he or she turns out to be a closet sociopath or psychopath then you end up in little chunks being fed to the chicken or hogs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So, the slut starves and dies and everyone blames hubby for this because he didn't want to be a doormat for a cheating cunt. Fuck that. Elaine shouldn't have been fucking anyone but her husband.

Busman19639Busman196397 months ago

A little harsh but he did burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You did the right once any spouse cheats it brakes honesty and respect for the other and once that happens it will never come back

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ "The other men". No mystery here, she admitted to four other liaisons presumably with a man/men other than Dr Big Dick but those happened after the MC had made up his mind he could never touch her again and had left her so those encounters aren't really any of the MC's business.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to excuse or minimise her cheating, just trying to set things straight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

After losing everything, house, 2 cars and north of $100K, I wish I had done the same.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A1 asshole for sure

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Did no one else catch her comment "the other men" plural not "man" singular, she was a cheating slut pure and simple. He did the right thing leaving and hiding from her skank whore ass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You did what you had to do, and it was her fault she died ,just like it was her

decision to have sex, and it was her decision not to eat or drink.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Children is what kept this man around. Couldn't abandon them. After many years of pain I finally fought for my my kids and freedom. This painful story strikes very close to home.

Married again years later... cheating happened again. This time the children were grown...

Gone and only hire an escourt one a month.

Life is good.

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

Hmm...the maths doesn't add up

"How many times have you had sex in the last four months?"

"About four times"

But then...

"It was only twice..." in her letter

And let's not forget that the doctor was apparently light, so they were surprised at how dark the baby turned out to be

...and everyone was stupid enough to forget all of that...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA12 months ago

I loved this story and If him running was good for him, who am I to disagree. It's only sex is like saying but I only shot you in the leg. Such a stupid statement used by married sluts that deserved every horrible thing the experience. Also in spite of the fact I loved this story, No person that was selfish enough to cheat, starves themselves to death. Sorry not consistent with her selfish personality. Maybe she is down she got caught or poison enough that no one else wants her skunk ass in their bed; no way.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Oh yeah, and 100% of the former wife's problems are her own fault. SHE chose to cheat. SHE chose not to love her husband and hurt him. SHE chose to pay for unnecessary expenses. SHE chose to not go after her loverboy for medical expenses until too late. SHE chose not to take care of her health, on some passive aggressive trip to force him to come back to her. SHE chose to starve to death out of some cheap melodrama, although at least that last one may be down to mental health issue so less of her fault.

inka2222inka222212 months ago

Wow so many comments from man-hating idiots. Yes, if you can, you run away, especially since he was lucky enough not to have had kids with the backstabbing bitch. He has NO obligation to anyone else (except obligation to let his family know he's OK, which the main character did, a great psychological cost to himself sine his brother took the hoe's side instead of his brother's).

I'm giving this 4 stars (3.5 but i'm being generous), first because the author really tries to hammer that she "loved" him (hint: "I broke your hear because I was curious" is un the dictionary under "piece of shit who doesn't love you" ); second, because in general everyone including the author is forcing the guy to feel bad over what he shouldn't feel bad about. He didn't fail in ANY of his responsibilities, and aside from a couple of mildly unkind words to the bictch never mistreated anyone. Unlike all the other shitheads in the story, including his own brother and mother in law, who had ZERO empathy for him.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes, you did the right thing.

After all, what more could a pussy, such as yourself, do?

ASSHOLE

RuttweilerRuttweiler12 months ago
This is awful.

It seems to consist mostly of screaming sessions, interspersed with moments of hatred. The guy’s just a loser who can’t deal with his own life. Plenty of guys have had to deal with situations similar to this. They don’t run away and hide and trash their lives. They get it together, power through, and come out the other side as winners.

Seems to me that the guys that really like this shit, are really fucked up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The fact that you try to put the blame on him shows your bias, also you stated after he left by her own admission, she had sex four times and not with the black doctor, that means she had cheated four more times with possibly 4 different guys. What women don't understand and will refuse to accept is that cheating hurts men emotionally 10 times worse, it is a fact! Deny it all you want, and women will never understand because they always know that their child is in fact theirs - yes that's right, that is why fidelity is so important to a man because it is the only way to ensure successful parentage! Women never have to deal with such feelings of pain or suffer the intense emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Think of it this way, if the husband had shot both of them dead, when he find them fucking, she would of Died by Starving herself to death later, right..

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The lying slut was also passive aggressive. The bbc thing is absurd. Black men are nothing special, and a woman who loves her husband as she claims would never do this, which is a problem with her character development.

This is one of the few stories in which the MC handles thing well. The funding cucks, feminized males, and low T elderly won't like it, but Lanie deserved to be left.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

He was a good man caught in a bad situation!

5

ironman1017ironman1017about 1 year ago

If she loved him even half as much as she claimed she did she never would’ve cheated on him, and especially not two different times. She said she wanted to sleep with a black man to see what it was like. She did it and then did it AGAIN, not to mention she had the audacity to do it in her and her husbands bed? Yea, she doesn’t love him him all that much.

RuttweilerRuttweilerabout 1 year ago
Too whiney and nonsensical.

No growth, no healing. Just misery and cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As one who's wife cheated on him in real life all I'll say is NOBODY really knows how they will react to such a thing, UNTIL it happens to them. Sure, we all say with a certain degree of (false) bravado how we'd react, and what we'd do to both the cheating wife, and the guy fucking her, but reality is, until you find yourself walking into that situation, and see your wife with another man's cock balls deep in her mouth, or see her spread eagle getting pounded by or mounted and bouncing her ass off another man, and hear her moans of pleasure, and see the look on her face and hear the words she says as she reaches an orgasm, with someone other than you, you really don't know what you'll do, and more often than not, when you do find yourself in that situation, what you said you'd do, which often involves some form of physical violence directed at both of them, and what you thought you'd do, is far from what you end up doing, especially as is the case in many of these kinds of stories, you have kids with her.

The writer asks, "did I do the right thing?" IF the story is based on actual events, the only person who CAN answer that question, is the writer, and nobody has the right to tell the writer how to feel or how they should have reacted. YOU aren't that person, and YOU weren't there. IF it's a work of fiction, who cares if the writer (the main character telling the story) did the right thing or not. If fiction, that doesn't matter.

Finding your spouse cheating on you is a very traumatic and stressful event. It's NOT something I recommend to anyone. It's right up there with an unexpected passing of a loved one. Each of us copes with such events differently. Some shut down. Some run. Some deny the facts. Others ignore it, some join in, and yes, some do get violent, or act out by seeking revenge in the only way they think they can, by "returning the favor," but one thing we ALL do in traumatic and stressful events be that event finding your spouse cheating on you, or be it the death (sudden or otherwise) of a loved one or close friend, is we ALL go through the 5 stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance.

In terms of a cheating spouse or partner, we deny what we saw with our own eyes or found out and confirmed to be true, that being, they cheated. We get angry about it. VERY angry about it. Once that anger has been controlled, or at least subsided, we begin to bargain with ourselves (sometimes if religious with God as well) telling ourselves we can overlook it, we can forgive, and that we'll be a better person if this just goes away and never happens again and those who hurt us, come back to us and ONLY us. We become depressed about what happened (sometimes to the point of requiring professional help to get through it) and eventually, we accept that what happened, happened, and once we have accepted it, we begin to think rationally again. Until we reach the acceptance stage, often our actions, thoughts, and words are very much based on our irrational and emotional responses to the traumatic and stressful event that triggered that feeling of loss that triggered the grieving process to begin.

When a spouse cheats and has been caught by you, you WILL feel betrayed. You WILL no longer trust that person because of that betrayal. THEY broke that trust and trust is the hardest thing in the world to regain once it's lost. You WILL blame yourself thinking you could have done more. You WILL question WHY, an answer you may never find, and if you do, you probably won't like that answer. You WILL distance yourself from that person in every way you possibly and reasonably can to protect yourself from them because of the hurt you feel that THEY caused, and no matter what these stories say, you CANNOT hide that as easily as these stories make it seem. People DO notice a change in your demeanor and behavior, especially as it pertains to that person who hurt you. So did the writer (or the character they've portrayed in the first person through the telling of this tale) do the right thing. That depends on how THEY feel about what they've done in response to walking in and finding their spouse fucking someone who wasn't them.

oldguy1oldguy1about 1 year ago

a wimpy whining little toad just finish with her properly Divorce her. let her move on. you move. he had no honour he just let her kill herself so he can feel good about himself what a pussy. couldn't deal with his insecurities regarding the BBC LITTLE PEEPEE WHITE GUY SYNDROME. Get over it they don't all have big dicks . big dicks are not colour Baise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid blame spreading. Leaving a betrayer is not "running away". He owed her nothing. The affirmative action doctor needed to die. Pity it wasn't written that way ay

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"It was only sex!" - Yeah, and when I get arrested for robbery I'll tell the Court, "It was only money," see how far that gets me.

\

"The day you saw me with Dr. Carter was going to be the last day I saw him." - Not this again! You don't have to give him a good-bye fuck! Just tell him it's over, sheesh!

\

Not guilty. She had sex one time out of "curiosity," fair enough. She finds it's not so special and she's going to break it off, DON'T see him again! She doesn't get caught, maybe doesn't get pregnant, HEA. Of course, then there's no story, just sayin'.

\

She's SO guilty that she cheats four more times?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. I understand his reasoning but look at him as a true coward, a man without honor and a narcistic whiner! It is certainly OK to leave her, but to fear her and yourself to the detriment of both is sheer hubris. Marriages are based on love, trust and respect. Next is communication. He did not and would not allow communication. In the end, was killing her a just and equal punishment. Good luck to him finding another wife after she hears the story of him killing his first wife with no remorse. He'll never make love again.

CaptainbklCaptainbklover 1 year ago

I liked this story. He owed his wife nothing. So what if he skipped town.

His brother was just selfish because he did not want to deal with his brother's cheating wife. The brother should have just grown a pair and told the slut to pound sand.

She made a decision, live with it. She worked in a good paying job and could not afford to pay mortgage on a double wide? BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why does the cheating wife in so many of these stories not use contraception? Heck why wouldn't a doctor? Wtf? Condoms? Diaphragm? The pill? Just dumb. I also despise the non-confrontation, but abandonment stories. Regardless of getting a divorce (they didn't have many assets, lived in a double wide trailer, and she had a job also), why just run away? Wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be a cuck, or not to be a cuck? That is the question. IRL, leaving like that is just fine. He would owe the slut absolutely nothing. As for the story, we get the rancid IR angle and the usual horseshit about the the "doctor's" size. The whiney ending also doesn't help. 2

Jonn22Jonn22over 1 year ago

Nope you did not

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You didn't have a well thought out plan. You gathered no information. you allowed for no contingencies. Frankly a stupid little person. Always educate yourself with all the info available then make a decision you can live with. Obviously, you can't live with your decision due to your stubbornness and failure to make sure you understood the acts. No one should operate as though they are the only and complete source of information.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

miserable...stories are supposed to be entertaining!

Please explain where you found merit in writing this very depressing yarn?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really poor. I didn't know you could be a journeymen electrician with only a sixth grade education. And did he get to keep any of his junk trucks up on blocks around his double wide?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How stupid is this story??

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

So much pain loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lame. Two Stars

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

First, Tennessee does have the Baker Act. So all concerned about here failing health could easily prevented the death. Honestly had I been in his position, with his skills and ability to work anywhere. I would have done the same. One thing that needs to happen in our society. When men screw married women knowingly, there should be severe physical harm done to them. If this happen enough and the reason he lost his nuts is known, then they will stop chasing married women.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

She never explained why or apologised for her actions until the end in a letter after her death.

She got what she deserved and he did nothing wrong, it was all on the stupid woman and she was to stupid to realise it. She had choices and decisions and all of hers were wrong and they cost her dearly.

2/5 for being a stupid story

joyvanejoyvaneover 1 year ago

why you value fidelity over love ? to marry somebody is not natural , it's a mind thing , but to love is natural and as long as you love somebody everything will be alright - you must not promise something - childish promises destroy human's live and end up in hate and chaos .......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"the new ER doctor that the new administrator hired to try and get more of the black population to come to the hospital's ER." - If people, Black or otherwise, need to go to the ER, it's usually an emergency, you know, the "E" in ER, I don't think they're comparison shopping based on the race of the staff, not to mention that he's probably not the only ER doctor and doesn't work 24/7, so they're more likely to get a white doctor anyway.

\

"I read your little note on the table." - What note? When he went back to pack up he didn't say anything about finding a note. Why would she leave a note like that anyway>

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmmmm

I did staying away from her

But bro u went to far

One year is to much

Infact months us even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She doesn't deserve his sympathy, she did this to herself. She said she had sex with "other men" ("I can't help it if you don't believe me, the sex with those other men doesn't compare to the sex I had with you") and became pregnant by one of them. Why should he accept her back when he can't trust that she won't cheat?

waltdeewaltdeeover 1 year ago

1. What note on the table?

2. What "other men?"

3. Damn! This story was harsh! And that's coming from an author where the jilted husband shot his wife's lover and then committed suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr Carter did not get off scot free. When the story eventually came out he was dismissed from the Hospital WITHOUT recommendation.

Eventually he found a job nearby in another hospital but one night as he left a bar (with another married nurse on his arm) he was assaulted. After the assailant finished he would never practice medicine properly again. Both his hands were smashed as were his knees. The most significant damage done was that to his genitals. His balls were turned to jelly and had to be surgically removed. His cock could never function again.

Where was I?. Well I had an alibi my brother and his wife told the Police that I was with them for the night. BUT well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First of all, this is a depressing story.

.

Then I read the comments left by readers over the last year or so. Many are more depressing than the story.

Application of reason and logic is obviously a vanishing skill. Which is a pity, because that environment makes bad decisions inevitable.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Neither main character had any redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I ask you reader; did I do the right thing?"

Sure, why go for a divorce and let the divorce court rape you financially and make indebted to taking care of the wife's bastard kid. If you never plan on getting married again you don't need a divorce. In the end, the wife dying negates the need for a divorce and death's cheaper than a divorce.

Elaine cheating with Dr Black Cock Carter was her selfish entitle decision. Elaine deciding to have the baby was her decision. Elaine giving the baby up for adoption was her decision. Elaine starving herself to death was her decision. Of, course I can't see where Elaine's mom wouldn't have had her hospitalized and force fed and treated for depression. That was Elaine's mom's decision.

In the end, the wife dying negates the need for a divorce and death's cheaper than a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The bitch paid the coal toll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not prepared to accept that a woman who loves her husband so much that losing him would cause her to starve herself to death would cheat on him in the first place, let alone for no better reason than idle curiosity about sex with someone of different ethnicity. It makes no sense and because of that this story falls flat on it's backside.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid... she said all the others... so the Doctor was not the only one she was fucking. She was a total slut and deserved to die.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jeezz... Talking of unsympathetic characters. The author's story does indeed present a gritty POV. Yikes! I am of split mind on this one. If this was the author's intent, he/she did it well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why is the MC talking like it was one affair with 1 man?

"the sex with those other men doesn't

compare to the sex I had with you. Please come.

home now!"

"Men" as in plural... was this a typo?

Anyway... so she loved her husband so much she killed herself when he wouldn't come home ---- but didn't love him enough not to act on her curiosity of what black dick feel like? 🤔.... very confused. What did she think was going to happen if and when her husband found out? She was fucking the good Dr in their home, in their marital bed, not the type of love most want or interested in..I'm just confused by her suicide... she had to know what fucking Dr Carter would do to her marriage😭😭😭😭😭😭... I don't get it😭😭😭😭😭... she was too dickmatized to worry about such trivial things🤭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The main character did what most men, including me, can't do... walk away sever all contact. Even when they promise to never cheat again, it's done. After cheating its just resentment and hate sex from then on.

Good story, as if walking in Daryl's shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't understand why people would think he was racist. The baby coming out black was a guarantee it wasn't his. If it had come out white, there was a chance that it could be his. End of story. No racism involved.

As for if he did the right thing. Well, the bitch did something unbelievably hateful to him at the end. She made her life dependent on his actions. And with that letter, she cemented that he would feel guilty about it for the rest of his life, even if it was all on her. Fuck, it even was on the brother, the mother, all of them. They should have tried to get her to move on. Instead, they all enabled her to be in that ever worsening holding pattern that ultimately caused her suicide.

All in all, an interesting story. I didn't like it, but it was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guy is a true asshole. Hope he eats shit and dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As about a cliche-ridden and racist-filled shit pile if I've ever seen one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only sense the slut had was to not kill the child.

She richly deserved al of her self-inflicted troubles.

No pity for the slut.

jimjam69jimjam69about 2 years ago

Quit beating yourself up. You did the right thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Uugghhh. What a waste

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Too fucking funny.. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing you did wrong was having doubts about what you did, having feelings for the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ruttweiler, oog the caveman had 12 kids with 8-12 women, and hit uug over the head with a rock when he caught him balls deep in his hoe in chief. I’m sorry that your definition of strength comes with cummy strings attached to ones chin. Repeat after me, “women are sentient human beings that deserve respect, and with respect comes consequences, duty and honor.” Don’t worry, one day you will truly see women as equal to you, and respect them enough to not treat them preferentially.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zerozerozero. STUPID. She got what she deserved! Wricketts and 8181 have turds for brains...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes he made the right decision BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MrFriendly8181 - refusing to be raped by the system that would have rewarded the cheating slut is not "cowardly". It is smart and just. Let the guilty pay! He did NOT "kill her" . She CHOSE to waste away and die. Stop treating women as weaklings with no moral agency. Treat them as adults capable of being responsible for their own actions - you know - the way we treat men

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The man was an ass, he should have divorced her instead of running away like a coward. He killed her because he couldn't man up and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wricketts - blaming the victim is weak. She CHOSE to cheat and betray her husband. She CHOSE to waste away and die. She left a decent man with 3 choices. 1) Live as a cuckold and spend his life wondering if she was cheating again. 2) Divorce her and be screwed by a system that rewards the person who destroyed the marriage. 3) Walk away and let her suffer the consequences of her betrayal. He absolutely made the right choice. HER choice ended the marriage, and HER choices to not grow up and continue living ended her life. SHE, and she ALONE is to blame for the end of her marriage and the end of her life. Karma can be a real bitch.

WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

He should really burn in hell for being such an asshole. Yea she cheated, nut he killed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife profession of love doesn't make sense. She clearly has been cheating for a while, she said the sex with the other MEN and she always douch afterwards. I'm a little baffled why he kept calling her after leaving? Seem to me they had nothing else to talk about after catching her cheating. Finding out she's carrying her lovers baby, was the cement on the marriage coffin. Why did he keep calling her? There wasn't much emotion in this story. The slut wife seemed to only miss his income. All she kept asking was what about her Bill's?😕🧐. she actually expected him to pay her medical Bill's from pushing out her lovers child? WHAT IN THE ENTIRE FUCK?. He gave me pussy vibes. Do I care she killed herself, no, not really. If you love your spouse, the though of sex with someone else not your spouse should make you want to puke. The thought of losing your spouse, your bestfriend, your future plans, your spouse respect and unconditional love. Should be enough to make you unable to breath. The excuse, " It meant nothing, I love you" is just ludicrous. It meant EVERYTHING. It meant a divorce.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Not sure what the point of this trash was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not so much. He is an idiot for regretting doing exactly what he did. And did he just miss her saying his "lovemaking" with her was better than all the other men?

If he had just sucked it up, and moved on I would have rated this a five, instead he had to persist in a wishy-washy pity party, asking us if he did the right thing. He did the right thing and it does not matter what anyone else thinks.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

Yes, he did the right thing in leaving. I can't say the same about his working for cash, which is a form of tax evasion. I didn't like the ending at all.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

While the story had a lot of potential the actually writing was sub-par. You're getting cheers for letting Lanie die and little more...thats the issue with the Neanderthal mindset of many readers.

If it were better written this would have rated higher, by those with discriminating reading tastes, not the general "We love any story where the wife or anyone else dies" crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sure you did sap.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Wow.

This story got a lot of comments!

We got the 'bastard' and 'coward' comments on the MC

as expected.

Thankfully the 'turn the other cheek' fans

are a minority.

'Do good to good people and keep the bad ones out of your life'

is more popular and realistic.

What wasn't realistic was the slut.

So many stories here have the slut crazy, stupid or both.

Thankfully that has changed in today's stories.

They are more realistic now and I'm grateful for that.

Except for the unrealistic slut, I really liked this story.

I'm a big fan of 'pack up and just leave' stories.

Just erase the slut and the life you had with her.

When that can be done, if must feel soooo liberating.

So, this story had a few flaws.

What story doesn't?

Top ratings from me.

muttstermuttsterover 2 years ago

Yep, he did the right thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous