On The Road (Reprise)

Story Info
A special time with a special person.
8.8k words
4.64
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ON THE ROAD (REPRISE)

This is a rewrite of one of my first efforts at authoring erotica. The earlier version was pretty awful, with little dialog and weak characterizations. I've learned a lot since then.

I came back to this story because it is based on a memorable chapter in my past life, with the major difference being the use of fake names. I did travel a lot for business at one time, and one such regular stop did result in meeting and being fortunate enough to bed someone just like Claudia. She was all that I describe here, we did all the things described here, and I will always remember her fondly.

But to the story...

**********

The novelty of traveling for business wore off quickly.

Oh, sure, it was nice to stay in comfy hotels and explore areas away from home, but on balance, it sucked.

I had long ago resigned myself to nights alone in my room, eating takeout food or dining solo in the hotel restaurant. I spent three weeks out of four on the road, and that aspect of my life had become quite tedious. The local nightlife in suburban New Jersey, the locale of my current trip, was usually nothing to write home about either.

At least the employees at this branch were some of the most interesting in the company. There is a certain confidence, almost arrogance, in people from this part of the country. They weren't into playing social games; what you saw was what you got. The fact that the women were quite attractive added spice to that particular dish.

I was evaluating the performance of the second shift employees, so my day was already sixteen hours long by the time they finished. I must have looked bedraggled.

Fuck, I'm tired.

"Long day, huh?" Hearing a timeworn, throwaway line that usually elicited a grunt in return, I looked up to see who had spoken it and immediately perked up several degrees.

Claudia was one of the standouts in this particular crew. Her round, unlined, perfectly made-up face was topped by light blond hair arranged in the semi big hair style favored at that time of the eighties; she obviously took some time in her daily preparations. Large hoop earrings complemented her face, and her smile was genuine and engaging. But for all that, I couldn't help but notice her most outstanding feature.

Her boobs. Her chest was enormous. We're talking Boobmania, porn star tits, middle school boy's dream. Cripes, she was stacked.

"My eyes are up here." I grinned sheepishly and met her gaze. Another old line, but oh so appropriate.

"Good thing I'm used to it," she continued. "Anyway, a bunch of us are going to the Rusty Pelican for a couple of rounds. Want to join us?"

"Thanks, but it has been a long day. Maybe next time I'm here?"

"You need a break, so treat yourself. See you there." As she turned to leave, I chuckled at her confidence. I assumed she never took 'no" for an answer. It also suddenly seemed to be a good way to end a tiring day.

It turned out to be a pretty fun night - the bar had good live entertainment, the conversation was witty, the drinks flowed freely, and the women in attendance were particularly good looking. I enjoyed myself immensely, laughing and joking and bantering with the quite talented band. By closing time I was ready to hit the sack, though; with the previous day's travel I had been up for almost 24 hours. As we walked back to our cars, Claudia fell in next to me as we walked into that warm May night in 1987.

"I rode with Amber and left my car at the office," she said. "Do you think you could give me a ride back?" I had to pass the office on the way to the hotel anyway and immediately agreed. My 1981 VW Rabbit was parked in the back of the lot and I held the door for her, an old habit that I refuse to break.

"This is really nice of you," she told me as I drove.

"Really, Claudia, it's nothing."

My right hand rested on the shift knob, a typical position since my car had a 5 speed manual transmission. She laid her hand on mine and kept it there. "Really, I appreciate this."

I glanced over at her. She wasn't a small girl by any means, but she nonetheless presented a quite attractive package. The word that came to mind was "zaftig," usually referring to a woman with a full, rounded figure. She had real womanly curves, a full butt, and strong legs extending from her short skirt. She was obviously proud of her figure, and it showed.

And OMFG, those tits.

I wouldn't even attempt to estimate their size. D cup? Double D? 38 Double XYZ? As she relaxed back into the passenger seat they jutted like twin peaks from her chest, perfectly enhanced by the stylish blouse she wore. A man could get lost in those babies. I returned my eyes to the road.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked with a smile, turning her head toward me.

"Very much," I answered. Like I said, women here didn't play games, and I wasn't going to start.

"At least you admit it. Most guys would deny they had been staring."

"Claudia, you are a wonder to behold, and I'm not going to lie."

"A 'wonder'?" she laughed. "Oh, you silver tongued devil."

"You know what you have, and you display it all quite well,' I told her. "Any straight man would look at you like I did."

"You make me sound like a statue or something," she pouted.

"That was not my intention. You're a beautiful woman."

I could feel her eyes on me as I drove. She turned her head back to the front and we continued in silence back to the office. I pulled in next to her car and shut off the engine, preparing to get out and open her door for her. Like I said, old habits and all. I paused when I felt her hand touch my cheek, and I turned to look at her.

That's when things went straight into high gear. I mean, barreling downhill at a hundred and twenty miles an hour intense.

Using that same hand, she pulled my face towards her and locked lips with me. I'm not talking about a gentle "You're a nice guy thanks for the ride" peck, but a full on lip smashing, tongue probing, spit swapping, toe curling kiss, the kind you see in porn clips. She actually moaned as each of our mouths hungrily consumed the other.

But it didn't stop there, oh no. Once our lips were together, her hand immediately moved to my crotch and began massaging my junk. I've got this insanely hot, stacked, beautiful blond locked to my face and her hand stroking me through my suit pants, and my body responded as one would expect. I was rock hard in seconds.

And the adventure continued apace. No stopping this train, no sir.

Operating completely by touch and without pausing our kiss at all, her right hand expertly unbuckled my belt, unhiked the waist, and unzipped the fly, all in a few seconds.

Oh yeah, this is getting very, very interesting.

After a couple more strokes of my pole through my pants leg, Claudia reached in through the fly of my boxers and wrestled my now rigid rod out into the open. Things were happening so fast that my mind alcohol-impaired mind couldn't even keep up.

Yes, she knew what she wanted.

Her ability to multitask was well practiced. While fucking my mouth with her tongue and swapping spit by the quart, her right hand was expertly stroking my shaft, one moment grasping its girth as her hand moved up and down, the next running her thumb over the head and spreading the precum that leaked from it. I was getting harder by the second and could not have stopped even if I had wanted to.

And I certainly didn't want to stop.

She obviously didn't want to stop either. Breaking our kiss she gave me a sly smile, then took a breath and dove straight for my lap. In the next instant she had my entire length in her mouth, letting out a soft moan as her head began rapidly moving up and down, drawing me closer and closer to an eruption with each bob. I somehow had the presence of mine to release my seatback and lean back a bit to give her more room for her ministrations.

"Oh holy shit," I moaned, closing my eyes and losing myself in the sensations surrounding my hypersensitive cock. I could feel every millimeter of movement as her lips moved repetitively up and down its length. My right hand moved from her back to her solid ass, reveling in the feel of her mature femininity.

Claudia was as lost in the moment as I was, slobbering and groaning as she devoured my cock like it was a gourmet meal. There was nothing gentle or tender about her technique; this was a woman who loved to suck dick and seemingly couldn't get enough. In a few minutes she had me near an explosive orgasm, and I always warn my partner when I'm about to nut.

"Claudia, I'm gonna..." I started to say, but she seemed to redouble her efforts, indicating her willingness to swallow my load. I let myself ride toward release.

When it came it came big, a rapid fire series of spasms so deep they hurt. Claudia kept her lips around my cock as rope after rope of my manjuice painted her tonsils and palate, moaning softly as I filled her mouth. She stayed there until my orgasm subsided, then lifted her head and caught my eye as she noisily swallowed what I had given to her and smiled. She showily wiped a bit of cum from the corner of her mouth and sucked it off her finger.

And the novelty of the night continued. "Thanks for the ride," she said, giving me a peck on the lips. Then she reached for the door handle and let herself out. "See you in a couple of weeks."

As she got into her car she blew me a kiss, then started it up and drove away. I was still in awe, sitting there with my barely softening cock still out, my heart racing and the memory of her fabulous blowjob running through my mind. It was not the best I had ever received, but it certainly was among the most energetic and memorable. In five minutes I had gone from parking the car to saying goodnight, with an explosive and satisfying blowjob between those two points.

*************

I should set the stage a little bit here. Claudia and I were both engaged to marry other people in a couple of months, which in retrospect should have raised red flags about our respective nuptials. Neither of us was interested in a long term relationship with the other; this was just raw, unadulterated, no-strings-attached sex between consenting adults who were attracted to each other.

But back to the memories.

*************

I slept well that night, a combination of plain old fatigue and the aftereffects of nutting into the mouth of a gorgeous blond. No guilt, no second thoughts.

I was indeed back in town two weeks later to train a new class of employees. I was wrapped up with that group all evening, but whenever I passed her work area, she gave a small smile and a wink. I returned to my desk to find a note tucked under my computer keyboard:

"Same place after work. I'll meet you there." What did this night hold in store?

The same group was meeting at the Rusty Pelican. Same band, same beautiful group of people. Claudia was drinking a bit more that night and laughed frequently, really keeping the spirit of the group high. The party broke up about 1am.

Claudia fell in next to me and touched my arm. "Come with me. I have something for you." She guided me to her car, an early 80s Nissan SX parked right outside the tavern's front door. "Get in the passenger side." I did that, wondering where all this was going.

It didn't take long to find out.

Remember how I described women from New Jersey? They know what they want and are very up front about getting it.

She entered the driver's side. As soon as she closed her door she said, "Lower your seat back." I did as I was instructed until I was lying flat in the seat.

Claudia wasted no time, anxiously unfastening my belt, unhooking the waistband, and lowering the fly. She peeled the two parts of my suit pants to the side and reached through the fly of my boxers, quickly pulling my cock out into the air. Things were happening so fast that I had barely had time to react, so it was barely a chubby.

It didn't stay that way for long.

With a moan she again wrapped her lips around it and began energetically coaxing it into a fully erect state. Slobbering and grunting, she sucked at me like a hungry beast, sounds of satisfaction occasionally coming from her. Her hand grasped it at the base, but her mouth was doing all the work.

It didn't take long for me to become fully rigid, my proud totem standing straight and tall. Because of my reclined position I had a front row view, able to see her entire face, her eyes closed as she reveled in the meal she was devouring. I remember thinking again that Claudia was someone who just plain loved to suck cock, one of maybe two or three women I had met in my life who really got off on it.

Her head bobbed quickly in my lap as she worked me toward a happy ending. I was able to last quite a while because, quite frankly, I got laid a lot in those days. My then-fiance was a world class sexual athlete and our sex life was usually in overdrive, so my balls didn't stay full for long. I had fallen in lust with her.

In this case I was able to stay hard without cumming for ten minutes or more, Claudia's blond head moved up and down the whole time, with people walking past the car as the night came to a close and undoubtedly seeing the action.

As I drew closer to cumming my hips began to involuntarily thrust gently upward with each downward movement of her head, so she knew I was getting close.

"Oh yeah, just like that," I told her. "I'm almost there." She grunted in response. I already knew that she swallowed, so I just focused on bringing things to their logical end.

My eventual eruption was again massive, spasms rocking me like a machine gun. I could feel each spurt as it traveled up my cock, again filling her mouth with my juice. She had stopped moving her head and whimpered as each shot deposited into her. I finally stopped cumming and sighed loudly.

"Holy shit, you are so fucking good at that."

Claudia finally lifted her head from my dick and swallowed everything I had given her. She spoke softly.

"You have no idea how much I love to do that," she told me in a husky whisper. "I love the feeling of a stiff cock in my mouth."

"That's obvious," I told her. "You seem to enjoy giving it as much as I enjoy getting it."

"Like I said, you have no idea," she replied with a smile. I honestly didn't care if she had sucked one or one thousand other cocks; I was the current beneficiary of her talents and expected nothing more.

I reached for the seat lever and returned myself to an upright position. Reaching for her with my right hand I pulled her head toward me and gave her a long, deep kiss, not minding that just seconds before her mouth had been full of my cream.

We broke the kiss. "So when are you back again?" she asked.

"Same as usual, two weeks," I told her. "I have to evaluate the rest of your crew."

"Two weeks it is then," she answered, sitting up in her seat. Our tryst was obviously over, so I was the one who exited the car this time. "Two weeks," I said, readjusting my clothing back to a somewhat normal state. She started her car and backed out, blowing me another kiss before driving away. I walked to my own car and stood next to it for a few moments reflecting on this turn of events. I smiled to myself and got into my VW.

Life got more interesting.

In addition to the hyperactive sex life I enjoyed with my fiancé, I also seemed to get a lot of attention from the beautiful women in the corporate headquarters where I spent my non-travel time. Smart, well spoken and off the scale hot, I marveled at them and enjoyed their attention.

OK, I'm an amoral horndog. I admit it. So sue me.

Then it was back to the grind. Two days in Pittsburgh. Three days in Richmond. Two days of endless sex with my fiancé, her bratty, spoiled kids spending time with their worthless father. I don't think we even put clothes on that weekend.

Fuck me, what a life, huh?

But let's return to New Jersey.

My evaluations were not going well. Employees were playing fast and loose with proven procedures, raising quality issues that needed immediate resolution. Their supervisors had become lazy, failing to monitor their work closely enough. I was frustrated and tense. Claudia saw my mood and did what she could to improve it.

"You up for a drink tonight, just you and me?" she asked from my office door.

"That is likely the most attractive offer I have gotten this week. I would be glad to," I replied. "How about the bar at the Holiday Inn? It's got a nice atmosphere and a cool vibe."

"Isn't that where you're staying?" she asked with a sly smile.

"It is," I answered. "We can meet somewhere else if you'd prefer that."

"No, that's fine. Say an hour?"

I glanced at my watch out of habit. "Let's make it half an hour. I'm almost done here."

"Half an hour it is. See you then." She turned and left.

I quickly wrapped up my paperwork and left the office about ten minutes later. Parking at the hotel, I left my briefcase in the car and went straight to the bar, my tie loosened and my shirt collar unfastened. Claudia was already there, a fresh Cosmo in front of her. The bartender knew me and began preparing a gin and tonic. I sat opposite Claudia and a server delivered my drink. I took two long sips and looked at her.

"You are looking particularly good tonight," I told her. "Going somewhere?" Her makeup looked fresh, her hair perfect, her earrings sparkling. Some soft jazz fusion number emanated from the sound system.

"Thank you. But nowhere other than here, no." She took a drink while keeping her eyes on mine.

"So what do you do when you're not working?" I asked.

"The usual. Shop, visit my mother, hang out with my fiancé." Her voice took a pronounced negative tone as she said that last part.

I arched an eyebrow. "Trouble in paradise?"

"Yeah, a little. He keeps pushing me to do something I don't want to do, and it bugs me."

"What's he pushing you to do?" I sipped my gin and tonic.

"He wants to fuck me in the ass." She lifted her Cosmo to her mouth.

I almost spit out the drink I had just taken. Swallowing quickly, I answered. "Yeah, that's a big step. I'm guessing you're not into butt stuff?"

"You guess right. My ass is exit only. If my mouth and pussy aren't good enough for him, where does it stop? Bondage? Pain?"

File that for future reference, I thought. "That's a really good question."

"How about you?" she asked me. "Are you into any kinky shit?"

"That depends on how you define kinky," I told her. "My fiancé is pretty creative, and I try to do whatever she wants. But I don't like anything in my ass either."

"Why do you do this?"

"Do what?"

"Get with me. With other women. It sounds like you get all you need from her."

"I've thought about that. A relationship is about more than that, and she doesn't really offer anything more than that. It completely defines us. What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Why do you do this?"

"Well, for one thing, it's what I told you. I love sucking cock, it's a major turnon for me. I think you're attractive and decided to taste you."

"That's one thing. Is there anything else?" I signaled the bartender for another round.

"I think a part of me still needs to know that I'm attractive to men. I don't want to be seen as a stodgy old housewife." Our fresh drinks arrived.

"Believe me, you're attractive to men," I told her with a smile. "Stodgy is not a word that could ever apply to you."

"Thank you, but are you just saying that so I'll blow you again?"

"I mean every word. You're fucking hot. Hotter than hot." She blushed.

She looked straight into my eyes. "Prove it."

"Finish your drink." We both gulped down our fresh ones and stood up.