On The Road (Reprise)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking her by the hand, I guided her to the bank of elevators. The car arrived and we entered, joined by another couple. We stood at the back of the car and I let my hand wander over her meaty ass as it rose. She smiled.

We exited the elevator at my floor and walked quickly to my room, the sexual tension rising by the second. We both knew where this was going. I used the key - remember, this was 1987 - to unlock it and let her enter before me, then closed it behind us.

And we were off to the races.

The moment I turned toward her she was in my arms, her lips mashed against mine and her tongue probing aggressively into my mouth. I returned the ardor, my hands wandering up and down her back and onto her ass. She moaned as our kiss deepened.

I broke the kiss and stepped back slightly. While she unknotted my tie and tossed it aside, I carefully undid the buttons on her silky blouse, anxious to see what lie under it. She unbuttoned the cuffs and shrugged it off.

With breasts as large as hers, some lacy little nothing of a bra would have been worthless. Her binder was a fashionable but full unit, able to support her weighty chest. There was just enough of each mound to make an exciting presentation.

"I know you've been waiting for this. Are you ready?" I gulped and nodded in the affirmative. She reached behind herself and unhooked it, dropping it to the front and throwing it aside.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Here tits were magnificent. Majestic. Mountainous. Each the size of a large grapefruit - a small cantaloupe? A child's ball? - they were perfectly round and amazingly firm for their size. I reached for them and somewhat gently cupped one in each hand, running my thumbs over her darker nipples so they stood rigid.

"Oh. My. Gawd." I excitedly breathed.

"I know the titty fairy was very good to me," she said. "But there is more to me than those, "she said in a mock chiding tone.

"That's obvious too," I told her. "But these, these, are absolutely the most beautiful I have ever seen." I let my hands guide around to her back and embraced her again, initiating another long, deep kiss. She pressed into me and moaned.

I had felt the zipper on her skirt while holding her, so I grasped the tag and lowered it. Hooking my thumbs into the waistband I pushed it down over her full hips and let it fall to the floor. I stepped back again to take in the sight of her wearing nothing but lacy panties and her slingback heels.

"You are amazing," I told her. "A true work of feminine art." She smiled demurely.

"And you are overdressed," she answered. While she unbuckled my belt I stepped out of my shoes, and after releasing the rest of the fasteners I let my pants fall to the floor and stepped out of them. Bending slightly, I removed my socks, then slipped her own shoes off her surprisingly delicate feet. She unbuttoned my shirt and pushed it off my shoulders, leaving us both standing facing each other in our underwear. As if we had received some signal, we both removed our last article of clothing at the same time.

Seeing her from head to toe without a stitch of clothing was an epiphany. I was usually attracted to women with less meat on their bones, but this - this - was a true woman's body, all round and sexy with curves and everything. Her legs were smooth and shapely, rising into her widish hips. Her bush, what there was of it, had been trimmed into a small piece hardly larger than the soul patches some guys wore under their lips. The lips of her labia were already swollen with lustful anticipation.

Her waist definitely curved in although she lacked the hard abdominal plain of some women. Like I said, she had the body of a real woman.

Then there were those tits. Those incredible edible tits. Pale like the rest of her, the areolas and nipples a dark, contrasting burgundy. Absolute fucking monuments.

Oh, those tits.

Touching her lightly, I guided her toward the bed and urged her to sit. She reached for my stiffening cock and began to stroke it, but I wanted to do something before planting my seed.

"Lie back on the bed," I instructed. "As much as you love to suck cock, there is something I love to do. Prepare to be astonished."

She chuckled at that line but did as I said. I knelt on the floor between her knees and put my hands under each of them. Lifting her legs, I spread them and gazed at the vision before me, her cunt lips engorged and the musk of her desire filling my nostrils.

I dove straight in.

Just as she had gone right to the core of sucking dick, I went straight into eating her dripping snatch. Again, this was raw sex, not tender lovemaking. Burying my face into it, I immediately began running my tongue up and down her slit, now sticking my tongue as far into her as I could, then sliding it up to her clit. Her little man was a small hard nub who needed to be coaxed out of his hood, but with some persistent care he eventually emerged.

"Oh fuck yes," she sighed. "That feels so good." She pushed her pussy into my face as I munched down. I continued to lick her from back to front, then inserted my middle finger into her vagina and turned my hand over, curling my finger and searching for that special place. I knew I had found it when she gasped and shoved her pussy harder against my mouth.

"Ohfuckfuckfuckfuck," she let out in a torrent. "You really know what you're doing." I merely hummed "Mmmhmmm" in response, adding that sensation to everything I was doing.

And I do love to eat pussy. It's such an intimate act and shows so much caring for my partner. She is at once vulnerable but trusting, open but protected. To me it provides a physical closeness that is not matched by other acts. I continued my attention on her snatch for several minutes.

"Ohgawdyes I'm almost there," she said. I redoubled by ministrations, aggressively licking and probing and scraping my tongue across every inch of her cunt. Within a couple of minutes she began to emit a high pitched squeal as her orgasm washed over her. I stopped moving my mouth but kept it pressed hard against her as she pulsed against it and grunted from deep in her throat. I stayed there until she subsided somewhat, then backed my face away a few inches.

"Holy shit. That was...was...fucking fabulous," she breathlessly sighed. "You have a talented mouth."

"And you have a delicious pussy. My favorite meal." She giggled.

"True confessions?"

"Hmmm?"

"That was a first for me."

"A first?"

"The first time anyone ever ate me to an orgasm. John will go down on me, but he really doesn't like it and it shows. He's really not any good at it. You, on the other hand, are a pussy licking professional, a true cunning linguist." She smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Like I told you, I love to go downtown."

"I can tell. Do you have any other talents I'm not aware of?"

I immediately stood and held her legs apart, gazing down at the sight of her spread box, still excited and engorged from its vigorous workout. I pushed her legs farther back to raise her ass a bit off the bed, then inched forward and laid my as yet rigid shaft on it. I slowly moved it across her pussy lips, coating its underside with her copious juices. She looked down to watch me sliding over her, her legs obscenely spread in my hands.

"Gimme that now."

She reached down to grab my shaft, guiding it into her now gushing box. As soon as I felt the lips of her pussy around it, I pushed it all the way in, feeling her ass against the front of my balls. She was so wet that there was little resistance, just enough friction to stimulate my own nerve endings. Her pussy was amazing.

"Uuuuuunnnnngggghhh" she wailed, "Ohgawdyesyesyes..." I began pounding her relentlessly, thrusting my dick harder and harder into her and watching the shock of each pump ripple across her ample body, her wonderful boobs moving up and down in rhythm with us.

"C'mere" she demanded, reaching for me. I moved my arms inside her legs and bent forward, laying onto her body and meeting her lips with mine. She kept her legs up, framing my sides and moving with our heaving bodies as our lips smashed together and our tongues danced.

The staying power I had from my frequent sex allowed me to keep pumping as she reached yet another climax. Gripping me tightly, she let out a high pitched squeal as she crested and locked me in place with her legs and arms. I could feel her pussy pulsing around me.

We paused briefly as she unwound and her body came down to a more normal state. I was still hard as a rock and could feel the beginnings of an epic orgasm deep in my balls.

"Oh gawd fuck me sideways," she sighed. "I haven't come like that in like ever, twice in less than five minutes. Thank you." I was still buried completely inside her, my balls against her ass, her enormous tits flattened against my chest.

"I'll fuck you any way you want," I replied, eliciting a quick laugh from her. "I'm still hard."

She gave me a surprised look. "I was so wrapped up in myself I wasn't even thinking about what you needed," she said.

"I wanted you to cum first," I told her. "And I don't 'need' anything. I'm just telling you that there is more where that came from."

She looked into my face for a few moments, then spoke. "Then I have an idea I think you'll like. Here, lie on your back." I pulled my cock from her with an audible squish, then stood up and moved next to her. She stood up and I laid on my back.

My rod was standing tall, like some kind of totem. Standing between my legs she bent forward, and grasping it with her hand took it into her mouth, bobbing up and down on it a few times. She lifted off of it and said, "Mmmmm, I taste pretty damn good..." before returning to her favorite pastime, her lips sliding up and down on my pole. She finally lifted her face completely off my dick and continued to stroke me.

"As much as I love eating your gorgeous cock, I think you'll like this." She knelt on either side of me, sliding forward until her dripping pussy was right over my dick, then grasped it again and held it as she lowered herself onto it. She quickly impaled herself completely on me and began a slow up and down motion.

Which brings us back to the best part. Those amazing mounds of pure pleasure.

Sitting on my cock as she was, I could see every inch of her as she was intended to be seen, from her well-trimmed cunt to her coiffed head, and everything in between.

Like her tits.

Since she was leaning forward slightly, they were hanging perfectly in front of my eyes, gently swaying with her movement, enticing and exciting me, calling out to me like sirens in a Greek tragedy. My hands reached out and grasped on each, gently kneading her doughty flesh and pinching her erect nipples. They were as fine a set of knockers as had ever been my pleasure to enjoy, and they were right there for me to do with as I pleased. Round, full, perfect, enough to turn the pope into a raging horndog.

"Stare at them all you want, lover. Tonight they're yours."

I did more than that. Bringing my head up I buried my face between them, reveling in the sensation of all that tit flesh encasing me. I licked and kissed each, trying to cover every inch of them, sucking on her prominent nipples and kissing my way across to the other for a repeat performance. It was magical.

I could feel her fleshy ass smack against my thighs every time she moved down, could sense every bump and ridge in her soaking pussy, all the while watching her amazing chest bouncing before my hungry eyes.

Okay, now we're coming along.

That faint stirring in my balls grew quickly and I could feel things proceeding. She kept up her movements, sensing my approaching release and pounding my dick into submission, her magnificent rack swaying and bouncing wildly mere inches from my eyes. I moved my hands to her hips to better synchronize our rhythmic thrusts.

"Ohyesohyeahohyeah..." I cried out, then gave one final upward push and held it as my body released. She held her own position as I painted her cervix with rope after rope of my hot cream.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I can feel you filling me up. Do it. Do it." My orgasm seemed to last forever, spasm after spasm rocking me, feeling like every atom of my being was shooting up into her. I finally stopped cumming and we held each other like that, basking in the glow of some seriously good fucking.

After a few minutes she disengaged herself and laid down next to me, her pillowy breast against my ribs and her head on my shoulder.

"Well, you did it."

"Did what?"

"Made me feel sexy and beautiful."

"Uh, you have always been sexy and beautiful."

"Thanks, but I never felt that way. The guys I have been with all treated me like a cum dump with enormous boobs, including John. This was just what I needed."

"Glad I could be of assistance."

"Me too." She closed her eyes and drifted into sleep. I laid awake and listened to her breathe, the memories of our recent activities playing in my head.

She woke up about twenty minutes later and lifted her head, propping it in her hand. "You awake?"

"Yep."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure."

"Are you still going to marry what's her name?"

"Her name is Debbie. And probably, yeah."

"Even after doing this?"

I sighed. "Yeah, even after this. I told you that she's pretty creative sexually, but that's not the half of it. Being with her is like being in my own endless porn movie. It's not unusual for us to fuck four or five times a day and do it basically anywhere, in every imaginable position."

"Anywhere?"

"Anywhere. Public sex is a real turnon for both of us, that risk of getting caught. Outdoors, in the car, on the car, in the window, in the pool, you name it. We've even fucked right in front of our friends, and she loves to suck cock as much as you do."

"If you have that at home, why do you want to fuck anyone else?"

I smiled. "I was expecting that question. A lot of reasons, not the least of which is that I find you very attractive."

"It has to be more than that."

"It is. The biggest reason is that sex is the only thing she's good at. She uses it to manipulate me, and I let her do that. Her kids are fat and lazy, she's not exactly a brain surgeon, and she's chronically morose. She predicts the worst possible outcome in any situation. But my first wife was frigid, and when I met someone who was just the opposite I fell in lust. There is nothing else to our relationship. It's easy to be attracted to women who have more substance than that."

"So she's your cum dump."

"Yep, and I admit it. Claudia, I'm an amoral horndog at heart. I can remove the emotion from sex quite easily and fuck simply for the sake of fucking."

"Is that all this was? A quick fuck with a titty queen?"

"Not at all, but I would remind you that you initiated every step that brought us to this."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did. You invited me out, you kissed me, you had my cock in your mouth a minute later. You couldn't get my dick out of my pants fast enough. You invited me out tonight. You literally dared me to fuck you."

"Not that you resisted."

"Of course not. You're beautiful, you're smart, you're articulate, and you're thoughtful. Your body is a fucking temple. Like I say, I'm a horndog. Besides, you get what you want out of this."

"And what do I want?"

"You told me what you want. You want to feel beautiful, feel sexy, feel wanted. I didn't resist you because you are all of those things."

She looked at me for the longest time. "Fair enough. Thanks for your honesty." She pushed herself up into a seated position. "And as much as I would love to spend the rest of the night here, I really need to go. I have any early appointment." She got up from the bed and began to gather her clothes. I got up and put on my boxers.

Watching her dress was fascinating in itself. Women larger than a size 6 are often self-conscious about their bodies, society having conditioned them to believe that Barbie was supposed to be the feminine ideal.

Claudia harbored no such qualms. She strode around the room naked finding her various articles of clothing, her wondrous boobs and meaty ass on full display. As she slipped on her panties, I donned my pants.

"You don't have to walk me out," she announced.

"Yeah I do," I replied. "It's who I am."

She came over to me wearing only her lacy underwear, smiling. "You may be an amoral horndog, but underneath that façade you really are a nice guy." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, her glorious globes crushed against my midsection.

She finished dressing and I put in my shirt and shoes, then we left the room and took the elevator down to the lobby. I walked her to her car and we stood next to it, her arms around my waist and her head sideways on my chest, my arms cradling her shoulders.

"Now can I ask you a personal question?" I said.

"Of course."

"Are you still going to marry John?"

She was silent for several seconds. "Probably. We've made all the plans already and spent money that we can't get back. I even bought my wedding dress."

"I hear a huge 'but' in there."

She smiled. "Yeah, you did. You and I had some fun that we both needed, but even though that's all this was, I can't help but wonder if I'm doing the right thing. There are nice guys out there who don't see me just for my tits. Even if they are amoral horndogs." We both laughed out loud at that.

"It'll be interesting to see where we both are in five years."

"Mmmm-hmmm."

The closeness and the memories of our recent activities caused certain parts of my body to stir yet again, and like the red-blooded male I was I started to get hard yet again. She felt it pressing against her.

"Are you kidding me? Again?" She slid a hand between us and grasped my now-rapidly swelling package, looking up into my face. Her fingers tickled along the length of my rod.

"Open the door for me," she instructed. I opened her passenger door and she reached into the back seat, extracting a large beach towel. I closed the door.

As was her way, she wasted no time. Dropping the folded towel to the ground in front of me, she knelt down and immediately reached for my fly. Quickly unzipping it, she reached into my boxers and pulled my now-hard cock out into the open, then took it entirely into her mouth. We were hidden from the busy street only by her car, and only the late hour prevented our discovery by anyone driving into the lot.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed around it, holding it with one hand while her head moved forward and back repeatedly, her other hand resting on my ass. My hands held her head gently; she was being tender and this was no time for rough face fucking. She took her mouth off of it for a few seconds.

"Gawd, I love your cock."

"It's very fond of you, too." Giggling, she returned to her sucking and licking. She knew what she was doing, sometimes engulfing it completely in her warm, wet mouth and sometimes licking its length from tip to root. She found that most sensitive spot just below my glans and gave it special attention. Not as frantic as the previous blowjobs she had bestowed on me, this one was definitely effective, and I was harder than hard.

I was fascinated watching her from above, her lips forming a perfect seal around my shaft as the pace of her sucking noticeably quickened. She knew I was getting close and savored what was coming.

That started its relentless drive. She could hear my breathing quicken and moved her head faster. "Oh, yeah," I moaned. "Almost there."

"Mmmmmmph" she hummed around a mouthful of my manmeat.

As I began to spurt, I instinctively held the sides of her head and she held my cock as my juice streamed into her mouth. "Mmmm-hmmm," she hummed, indicating her enjoyment of what I was giving her. My orgasm eventually ended and I panted as I gulped for air. She finally took her mouth off my cock and kissed it twice before standing up, licking errant drops of cum from around her mouth. She looked up into my satisfied face.