On the Run

Story Info
Doing whatever is needed to hide from her husband.
4.8k words
4.46
7.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has bondage elements and depicts initial none consensual sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Maria nervously looked out of her motel room window trying to hide behind the drawn curtain. She had had to go out to get some provisions 'But why hadn't I waited until it was dark?' she debated in her head. The last thing she had wanted to see while out was a TV behind the shop counter at the very same moment as her missing person picture had been shown just before footage of her distraught husband begging anyone for information to get in touch. That weasel would stoop to anything to get his way, she knew where the bodies were literally buried and she knew he wanted her silenced; this was what frightened her the most.

There was nothing for it, she would leave this motel when it got dark and head further south to find her next bolt hole. She was thankful that she had squirrelled away enough cash in preparation for making her break so that she would not appear on any electronic database but that didn't help with all the CCTV cameras everywhere. She had changed her hair colour twice and had done a half decent job of cutting her hair into a different style but she couldn't shake the feeling that she would need to get as far off the grid as she possibly could.

The first hour of her journey had seen her gripping the steering wheel with her knuckles white and she had slowly relaxed the more distance she put between her and the last town that she could have been seen in. At least heading in this direction meant that she was putting even more miles between her and that bastard of a husband and she was thanking herself for getting hold of a gun and more importantly a burner phone. She could access the internet for information without revealing where she was using her known phone that was probably still languishing in the drain, she had tossed in on the day that she had finally run.

She silently smiled to herself thinking how fraught her husband would be, pacing the room shouting at his minions to find her. While she was out here there was a very good chance that she would spill the beans on his illegal operation. He was so proud to play the big man, shooting his mouth off to her and his closest henchmen about the competitors who were now pushing up daisies because they had slighted him in some way or another. She hoped it would never come to it but little did he know that she had documented what she knew and had used a false name to store it away if she didn't renew the rent in a year's time, his secrets would get out there.

The journey had been long as she had purposely stuck to the speed limit not wanting to draw the attention of the cops, bent or trustworthy, she didn't want to find out. Just as the car seat was beginning to make her butt sore she caught sight out of the corner of her eye another motel tucked away off the main drag. Turning the car, she made a quick sweep of the area to ensure she could get hold of provisions while staying in the shadows and decided to stop, at least for a couple of nights. Her escape plan had worked well as she had spent a couple of days trawling local charity shops for clothing, an overcoat with a hood was the first thing she had found and it had proved priceless in the intervening weeks.

The old boy behind the desk didn't give her a second glance, he was far too interested in the soft-core movie playing on the small TV on his desk. As they weren't that busy, Maria was able to choose the room where she could see the best out of the big window. As was her habit, once parked up she switched the license plates on the car for one's she had taken off a car on a previous rest stop. The place wasn't exactly luxurious, these places were much of a muchness but at least it was better than her last bolt hole and it was only for a few days. Without getting undressed she collapsed on the bed and slept, safe in the knowledge that time was on her side for the moment.

Her next trip was to head west and hopefully find somewhere as comfortable as the last place. She marvelled at the stock now held at convenience stores. It used to be hair dyes were only accessible through drug stores only open in daylight hours but nowadays even the seediest truck stop seemed to stock them. Maybe, just maybe, her dream of finding a remote log cabin somewhere out of the way might be attainable.

All that came crashing down two days later when a man came knocking at her room door. She looked through the peephole but didn't recognise him so put the security chain on before opening the door. He flashed her a badge and asked, "I'm going door to door and wondered if you might help with my enquiries?"

A thousand and one thoughts rattled around in her head but she had one voice in there screaming 'Don't draw attention, get rid of him and stay under the radar.' She removed the chain and opened the door only to have the tall thick-set man immediately step over the threshold and grasp her upper arm. 'Oh shit, what have I done?' she asked herself as she looked into his cold dark eyes, the colour draining from her face.

"I'm so pleased to finally meet you; you've taken some finding" he growled through gritted teeth propelling her further into the room so he could close the door behind him.

"How?" was all she could manage.

He chuckled mirthlessly, "I saw a broadcast a couple of days ago as I stopped for a bite to eat and then saw you down the road buying food last night. I always remember a pretty face; you've changed hair colour but your facial features remain so it wasn't hard" He shrugged and then added "I sat and watched outside for a while and here I am. I suspect I'm about to get a bumper payday if the reward for information is anything to go by. What did you do run away or something?"

Maria tried struggling but his grip was too firm so she started to plead "Please I beg you, no if I go back, I'll end up dead."

His cold expression never changed as he replied, "And my problem is what exactly once I've got the reward."

"Please, don't do this. I have some money" she begged.

His expression changed slightly as he asked, "More than the reward?"

"Oh god. No not that much but you can take it all. Please I'll literally do anything to make you forget you ever saw me, please. I'm desperate." Her pleas dried up at this point she had no other cards left to play. The strange man stayed silent for a moment. 'What was he thinking?' she wondered.

What he was actually wondering was how hot she looked in just her skinny jeans and tight white vest top. Her wriggling had proved fruitless as he could easily control her and so with his free hand, he removed his belt and quickly bound her wrists together behind her back. After projecting her towards the bed he snatched up a pair of her white silk and lace panties that sat atop a pile of clothes to the side of the bed. As she came to rest, he knelt on the bed on one knee and wedged the gusset of the panties in her mouth, tying the sides in a knot behind her head.

Maria couldn't believe how foolish she had been not to check the badge he had flashed at her but her need for anonymity had overruled her logic and now she was powerless and probably on her way back to her husband. Visions of her being bundled into the boot of his car ran through her mind. That was until she felt the man kneel his other knee on the bed and ran his hand along the waistband of her jeans underneath her to unbutton her jeans. His fingers danced at the front of her crotch making it quite clear what he was intending. To underline his intent the man leant forward and whispered in her ear "Well if you don't have the money and are adamant that you will do anything, then I claim your pussy as my prize."

Maria's bugged out as she looked back towards him grunting a muffled "Mmunm mnumum gmunum."

The man chuckled menacingly and replied, "I have no idea what you just said but I'll take that as an agreement to my terms." Again, there was another garbled response as she shook her head. "I'm guessing that was you asking if I can be trusted to keep my side of the bargain, well you'll just have to take my word for it but for what it's worth, make sure I enjoy it and I'll make sure you are kept safe."

His words seemed to have had the required effect. Her cheeks were still red but she had stopped struggling and he took this as her acceptance, prompting him to work his hand that was underneath her to work the zipper of her jeans down. It wasn't too much effort to work his fingers at her panties until his fingertips felt her soft pubic hair. Just as suddenly the hand was pulled from underneath but then she found out why as he gripped her jeans at either hip to tug them downwards. They were certainly a tight fit and he had to tug on the waistline determinedly; the view was worth it though as her peach of a butt came into view. Her buttocks were beautifully round and flexed each time he tugged down. Eventually, her jeans were down to her ankles, revealing her shapely legs and one final tug had them clear of her feet and her shoes off in the same movement leaving her lower half in just her panties; cut nicely to display her buttocks to their fullest, 'Yes I'm going to enjoy myself' he contemplated as he stared at the orbs.

Maria lay face down on the bed, there wasn't a lot else she could do; this stranger was going to have his way with her, again there wasn't a lot she could do about that but she considered the alternative and preferred this option to the other. She had lain beneath her husband as he rutted, grunted and sweated above her completely oblivious to her needs, how much worse could this be? Just as long as it keeps her away from her husband's grasp. This was the point where she felt both his hands rub along the back of her thighs until they reached her buttocks so that he could squeeze and fondle them. His touch surprised her; he could have been quite rough and there was bugger all she could have done about it and yet his touch, while firm, was actually quite delicate. His right hand tickled between her legs until she spread her legs wider and then it resumed his earlier stroking in front of her panties.

The touch was obviously working as Maria felt her pussy pulse in reaction and she had to duck her face down to be buried in the bedding, this did a good job of muffling her groan but not enough for the man to miss it. He tugged on her hips to lift her pelvis off the bed and up onto her knees. When he resumed his hand at the front of her panties, he had a much easier time pleasing her. It also allowed him access to tug her panties to one side so that he could drive his index and middle finger deep into, what turned out to be, a very damp pussy. Maria's cheeks were burning red again at the embarrassment of her body's reaction to his intrusion as the distinct squelching sound echoed around the room, this was further intensified when he withdrew them and made a loud sucking noise as he obviously savoured her juices from his fingers.

The fingers were soon back inside her only this time they were worked back and forth inside her far more vigorously than before. Maria was getting into this treatment but then he abruptly removed them again. He tugged at the waist of her panties until they sat pooled at her knees and she next felt his face pressed against her pussy so he could lick away at her. She had clean forgotten that he could do exactly as he pleased and didn't necessarily need to get her off and yet she was so absorbed in what he was doing that she could only focus on the impending orgasm that was quickly building deep inside her.

It had been some time since her last orgasm and this one hit in spectacular fashion and she lay panting on her side for some time as her legs and feet continued to twitch for some time after the event. The man took advantage of her state by tugging on her top to lift it clear of her tits before he reached behind her and undid the clasps at the back of her bra. If he thought her butt looked peachy then her tits were an absolute joy to behold. They weren't exactly big but they were full round and topped with the cutest nipples he had ever laid eyes on. He ducked down to take first one and then the other between his lips as he sucked, licked and worked them over with the tip of his tongue.

Her climax had put her out of action but his continued treatment soon had the sensations building up deep inside her again. In time he relented on his adoration of her tits and nipples and climbed off the bed to strip off his clothes. It was apparent she was going to have little choice in whether he fucked her or not but as his dick finally came into view she just knew she was going to have a good time. He kept her on her side, she guessed because of how her hands were tied behind her, lifted her top leg as far as was comfortable and then shuffled forward to engage the head of his dick just inside her pussy. 'Mmmm, that feels nice' she thought to herself.

As the man pressed forward, he let out an approving grown and slowly worked his dick into her a little at a time voicing his thoughts to her "Man, that is one snug pussy you have. That's real nice." If Maria could have spoken, she could well have voiced a similar sentiment and by rights she should not have enjoyed having a stranger that she never knew existed an hour ago do these things to her nevertheless her pussy was juicing up as though she had the hots for him for months. She couldn't help admiring his six-pack as it undulated each time that he thrust his hips forward; yes, he was doing a very good job of ringing her bell. He was doing this to get himself off but was gratified when the lady shuddered and groaned in her gag, the telltale gripping by her pussy feeding back that she had just had her own orgasm. This heralded him adopting a more vigorous thrusting until he held still and unloaded while buried deep in her pussy. "Oh lady, that was really something special. I'm glad I decided to take this rather than the money."

Maria was trying to speak but the gag restricted her. Her tone and pitch were a couple of levels below her previous efforts at speaking and so the man decided to remove the gag to see what she was saying. After working her lips and jaw she said in a conversational tone "He wouldn't have paid up anyway, he's tight like that, he would have either found some excuse not to pay or worse had you buried next to his competitors. Now you've had your jollies is there any chance of untying my wrists?"

After a moment's contemplation he replied "No, I don't think I'm ready to do that yet. As fun as it was, that was just a down payment; we have a good few miles to cover yet and I don't want you escaping yet. I need a little rest having been up all night watching your door."

Maria sighed disappointedly and her head sank back to the bed before she beseeched him "Really? But I need the toilet." He shrugged and got off the bed and gently helped her to stand before leading her to the bathroom. This led to more questions "You really think I'm going to run off from a room with the smallest window with my hands behind my back?"

"Marie, isn't it? After what we've just done you have no secrets from me" was his retort.

"Maria actually and you are?" she added. He paused and so she added, "After what we've just done, it would be nice to know the name of the guy that has just forcibly fucked me don't you think?"

He chuckled before replying "Forcibly initially maybe but I know how many times you came while we rutted. My name is Dutch. I guess you ain't going anyplace soon" and started to remove the belt from her wrists. In equally quick time he reapplied it to her left wrist and then stepped out of the bathroom keeping a hold of the other end of the belt as he closed the door. He had no way of knowing what she was up to in there and he could feel the belt pull but only slightly until he heard the toilet flush and she stepped back into the bedroom. "Okay Maria, time for round two I think" he said as he tied her wrists together, albeit in front of her which was a bit of a relief after so long being bound behind her. He tugged on the belt as he sat on the bed and lay down in the middle saying, "I think it's your turn to ride me this time."

Maria was surprised he rejuvenated so quickly but quickly knelt on the bed, swung her leg over his hips and then crouched over his dick. He used his free hand to steer his dick until it nudged the moist opening allowing her to slowly sink his length until he was back inside her moist silk purse. She set about rising and falling along his length while he enjoyed the view of her naked body as she groaned and mewled at the way his dick expertly worked her pussy. It even got to the point where he let go of his end of the belt so he could reach up to cup and fondle her breasts, occasionally flicking her nipples shooting even more shocks around inside her. There was little chance of her running as the last thing on her mind would be giving up the way he speared so deeply inside her.

Two further orgasms wracked her body and there was still no sign of him coming but the second climax really took it out of her and she collapsed on his chest as she struggled to take in enough oxygen. Dutch let her lie there and she quite quickly started breathing slower as she nodded off to sleep. He let her lie there for some time until he gently tipped her to the side so she could sleep more easily. She did rouse slightly but went back to sleep quickly. It was Dutch's turn to need the bathroom and decided to tie his end of the belt to the bed's headboard. She was still flaked out when he returned and so he decided to get some shut eye too. He had no idea how long he had been out but at some point, he felt her knee gently but persistent tap his, when Maria saw he was half awake she asked "I need the toilet can you untie me from the headboard? I promise I won't try to run away." In the half-light he looked slightly sceptical and so she added "Look at the moment you are my best chance of staying out of my husband's grasp and I ain't about to spoil that." He still wore the sceptical look but not only untied the belt from the headboard but also the other end from her wrists allowing her to finally work some blood into her abused wrists as she said "Thank you for that."

He sat on the edge of the bed talking to her through the closed bathroom door, "So what is your long-term plan to avoid hubby?"

Little did Maria know but he was doing this as he was still sceptical that she would try to ditch him but she honestly replied: "To put as much distance between me and him, thankfully I thought enough ahead to take my passport but know using it risks me appearing on someone's radar and so I can't really see much further than finding some remote bolt hole to hide away in for as long as I can." She heard him chuckling from the other side of the door and so she asked, "What's so funny?"

"No, it's not funny, especially what fate awaits you if he did find you. No, my chuckle was because the person that found you might just be the one person who could be the most help to you" was his response just as he heard the flush of the toilet and she stepped back inside the bedroom.

"How so?" she asked.

"Well, I'm a Private Detective, I found people, you know. Well, a past client hires me to look out for his holiday cabin in some woods. He holidays there two weeks a year and otherwise, it sits empty" He stared up from the bed at her naked body that appeared near perfect in his opinion. Having that body pushing up daises would be an absolute waste.

"Do you mean..." she began to ask.

"Yes, it'll just sit there for the next three months at least. Keep me sweet and I'll ask him if he can holiday elsewhere this year" he interjected.

12