On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped towards him, knelt before him and pushed on his upper torso until he lay back on the bed as she stated, "You deserve a very special bonus if that's what you have in mind." She then took his firm dick between her lips and performed what Dutch would class as the best blowjob he had ever received. When she had gulped down his load, she pushed him up onto the bed and rested her head against his firm chest. Any thoughts of binding her wrists were never considered although that didn't stop him being surprised that when he eventually woke up Maria was still curled up beside him but she was awake. She was slowly working her hand up and down his half-hard dick

With that kind of attention, he didn't remain half hard as his dick filled with blood "Mmmm, that's a nice way to be woken up" he stated.

"You deserve a special reward for not turning me in and before you say, no, I'm not doing this just because you can help me. I happen to like how this beauty feels inside me." Her expression displayed her resolution as she set about him with her mouth.

It was actually quite nice that she had admitted to enjoying her time rather than going through the motions and once he had come in her mouth, he rolled her over on her back announcing "Two can play at that game" and proceeded to lick her pussy until she was begging him to stop as she had become too sensitive. They curled up once more and slept again for an unknown length of time, neither were especially interested in what time it was, they were solely focused on providing the next orgasm for the other.

They ended up fucking for the next two days until both their stomachs were making an orchestrated rumble as they had cleanly forgotten to eat. Maria did announce that "I think you've done enough to earn my trust."

This made Dutch chuckle and respond "Something tells me your husband doesn't give a better blowjob than you and therefore he doesn't have anything to offer me. We'll take my car as there is less chance of it being traced to you. We'll swing past the nearest fast food place in the short term but I think you had best hide on the back seat under a big blanket I have that I use for stakeouts."

They travelled through the night and most of the next day, Dutch certainly had the stamina for the long drive and he noticed how Maria relaxed as the journey progressed. First and foremost most the scenery was all new but it was the road signs showing that they were travelling further south away from danger. Toilet breaks were carefully planned so that Dutch parked the car close by so that Maria spent as little time as possible out in the open. When refreshments were needed, Maria slipped underneath the blanket and remained motionless until she heard the car door open again and Dutch thoughtful said something innocuous as he took his seat knowing it would put Maria at ease.

It was mid-afternoon when they finally pulled off the main road onto a narrow country road which twisted and turned and Maria was again pleased to see how long it took after leaving the main road. When they did stop the view before her took her breath away; the cabin was something out of a tourist brochure but more importantly as near her perfect dream as you were likely to get. It wasn't overly large but would be big enough. Dutch carried her few things into the house and announced, "The main bedroom is through there, the spare bedroom is that way."

"Which are you taking?" she asked.

He shrugged and said, "The main bedroom I guess."

She smiled and said "In that case, that's where I'm stopping too. If you don't mind of course; I need to crash though, I'm bushed. Care to join me?" as she walked towards the room looking seductively over her shoulder at him. Needless to say, Dutch followed close behind her and they did sleep initially. It was dark outside when Dutch felt her lips wrapped around his hardening dick "Oh good you're awake" was her excited response to his hardening dick. In seconds she was knelt over him lowering her pussy until the spongy head of his dick nestled just inside her. "I don't think I'll ever tire of the feeling of you parting me to slip inside."

He sat his upper torso up to kiss her and after collapsing on the bed replied, "I don't think I'll ever tire of the way you wrap me up inside you so snugly."

As she took his full length inside her, she reached for his hands to place them over her breasts. She marvelled at his gentle touch despite having such big strong hands. Her head thrashed from side to side as she slowly rose along his length only to reverse course and sink. At one point she fixed him squarely in her gaze and asked "I hope you don't have to head away anytime soon. I've grown to like your gentle and yet persistent touch."

Despite being dark she saw his teeth flash as his smile broadened and he eventually voiced his feelings "I really don't want to be anywhere other than right here." This was obviously what she wanted to hear as Maria then set about a frenetic rate of riding his dick.

Occasionally they would need to get provisions, in which case they always seemed to be headed south and when Dutch did need to head north, he went alone, always conscious not to be gone too long as the cabin's remoteness made it hard for him to ring her to reassure her.

Maria's continued contentment meant that she forgot to renew the storage of her document stash. It got opened and the contents, a sealed addressed envelope, got sent to a local newspaper where she used to live and her husband's misdemeanours were ultimately brought to light so that he was arrested and later jailed. For the first time in years, she felt safe but was happy to remain where she was.

12