On the Run & in Hiding with Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't? Are you kidding me?" She looked at him as if he had just insulted her. "What do you mean, you can't? Your father always cums from my hand jobs," she said looking disappointed. "He loves my hand jobs. He told me that I give the best hand jobs."

He stared at the tops of her exposed breasts, her long line of cleavage, and the impressions her erect nipples made in her nightgown before staring up at her pretty face. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. She was such a MILF. Yet, with her his stepmother and Fatal Frankie's wife, she was so forbidden.

Obviously, expecting and wanting more, Anthony didn't want just a mere hand job. He wanted a blowjob. No doubt, he wanted to cum in his stepmother's mouth. Then, after she sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, something he was especially and specifically forbidden to do, he obviously wanted to fuck his stepmother. He obviously wanted to fuck Emma hard and fast. In the way that he, no doubt, wanted to cum inside of her mouth and her pussy, he wanted to give her sexual orgasms too with his fingers, his mouth, and his cock.

"I need to feel your breasts and finger your nipples while you stroke me to maintain my erection," he said. "Sorry, Mom, but I can't cum without feeling your tits," he said feigning his shame and embarrassment while obviously finding it sexually exciting to call her Mom while she continued stroking his prick.

Looking more sexually excited than she looked embarrassed, feigning her displeasure in being relegated and forced to have sex with her stepson, Emma sighed and rolled her eyes. If it wasn't bad enough that she was stroking her stepson's cock, now he wanted to feel her tits and finger her nipples. Give him his way and he wants more. What would he want to do next, suck her nipples?

Actually, with her nipples her erogenous zone, in the sexually aroused way that she was now, she wouldn't mind him sucking her nipples. Only, she couldn't have him suck her nipples. She'd become just as sexually aroused with him sucking her nipples as he is with her stroking his stiff prick. She needed to remind herself that he was her stepson and she was his stepmother. She needed to remind herself, that until she divorced Frankie or he was murdered in prison by a contract put on him by Don Vito, he was still her husband.

"Okay, you can feel my tits but not my nipples. I don't want you fingering my nipples," she said relenting and allowing him to not only see her naked breasts but also to touch, feel, and fondle her naked tits. "You mustn't finger my nipples. Do you understand? I mean it Anthony. You mustn't finger my nipples."

He gave her a look of disappointment mixed with curiosity.

"Why not?" He made a face of dissatisfaction. "Why can't I finger your nipples?"

She looked at him with impatience.

"Because my nipples are two of my erogenous zones," she said covering her nightgown clad breasts with her hands as if she was protecting her nipples from him. "It's bad enough that I'm giving you a hand job but you'll make me sexually aroused if you finger my nipples and I don't want to be sexually excited while stroking my stepson's prick," she said. "That's just wrong. That's just disgusting. That's just nasty."

He nodded his agreement to her explanation.

"Okay. I understand. I'll just feel your tits and fondle your tits without fingering your nipples while you stroke my prick and masturbate me," he said. "I can't wait to cum, Mom," he said. "I need to cum." He stared at her lips while obviously wishing that he had the nerve to kiss her. "Thank you for masturbating me, Mom. Merry Christmas," he said giving her a peck on the lips.

She returned his peck with her peck. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in her head and she was a stripper on stage instead of his stepmother in bed with her stepson, she lowered her nightgown straps and removed her breasts from her nightgown. As if to give him a better look at her big tits, she sat up in bed before returning her hand to his hard cock.

Having never seen his stepmother's naked tits before, Anthony stared at them as if he had never seen any woman's naked tits before. Then, he touched them and felt them as he continued staring at them. While he touched, felt, squeezed, fondled, and stared at her breasts, gripping his stiff prick tighter, she stroked his cock harder and faster. Not wanting him to reject her again, she was determined to get her stepson to cum so that she could return to sleep.

Alas, not satisfied with just feeling her tits, he stealthily felt her nipples, first one and then the other. Not satisfied with just stealthily and slowly sliding the palm of his hand across her erect nipples, when her nipples erected even more, he pulled them out with his fingertips, first one and then the other, to erect them even more. Between her stroking him and him fingering her nipples, the more he fingered her nipples, the harder his cock became. Obviously, he enjoyed and grew more sexually aroused fingering her nipples just as much as she grew more sexually aroused while enjoying him fingering her nipples.

Only, feeling guilty cheating on her husband with his son, she was uncomfortable that she wanted to have forbidden sex with Anthony as much as he obviously wanted to have incestuous sex with his stepmother. Every time he fingered her nipples, he sexually excited her even more. Every time he pulled, turned, twisted, pinch, and squeezed her nipples, she became wetter. Between her stroking his big, hard prick and him fingering her hard, erect nipples, she was getting so sexually excited, too sexually excited.

"Anthony. Oh, my God," said Emma breathlessly as if he had just depressed her sexual on switch. "What the fuck are you doing? Don't. Please don't do that. Stop. Please stop doing that. I beg you not to finger my nipples. Jesus Christ. Oh, my God, that's so gross. You're making me all wet," she said squirming in bed. "You shouldn't be fingering my nipples," she said weakly protesting and not emphatically complaining as she had resisted him groping her before. "I specifically asked you not to finger my nipples."

Obviously realizing that his stepmother was enjoying her nipples being fingered as much as he enjoyed fingering them, he didn't take no for an answer. Since he had already gone this far with his stepmother, he went a little further. He reached his other hand down beneath the covers, moved it beneath her nightgown and in between his stepmother's shapely thighs to cup Emma's black, trimmed pussy in his hand. In the way that she was masturbating him while determined to make him cum, he was now masturbating her while determined to make her cum too.

"Let me masturbate you while you masturbate me," he said lifting her nightgown higher to expose her naked pussy to his horny eyes. The first time seeing his stepmother's naked tits, this was the first time seeing Emma's naked pussy. "Then, we both can cum at the same time."

She gasped her sexual excitement and swallowed her sexual unwillingness as soon as he touched her warm wetness with his fingers. His stepmother was already so very wet. Then, when he rubbed her clit with his finger and penetrated her warm, wetness deeper with his other finger, she was his for the taking.

At first, she pushed him away but when he continued masturbating her and finger fucked her by sticking his finger deep inside her, she relented. Obviously enjoying being touched by her stepson in that incestuous and inappropriate, sexual way, she agreed to have him masturbate her. Embracing the logic that masturbating one another wasn't really like having sex, she consented and agreed to have inappropriate, incestuous sex with her stepson.

"Okay," she said. "Only, you must stop when I tell you to stop. I mean it," she said. "You can masturbate me, but you can't fuck me. No way. Absolutely not. That would be wrong. That would be nasty," she said mildly protesting as if expecting him to and wanting him to fuck her.

Not answering her and not making any promises that he couldn't keep, Anthony fingered his mother's pussy while fingering and sucking her nipples as she continued stroking his prick.

"Sorry but it's not working," he said again.

She looked at him as if he was nuts.

"Not working? Are you kidding me?" She looked at him breathlessly as if he was nuts. If it wasn't enough that he saw her naked breasts, felt her naked tits, and fingered and sucked her nipples, now he was masturbating her pussy while she continued stroking his cock. "What do you mean it's not working? It's working fine for me," she said with a naughty laugh. "With you just about to give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers, I was just about to cum when you stopped."

He shrugged.

"Sorry but I need more sexual stimulation," he said.

She looked at him with as much sexual lust as he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"More sexual stimulation? What do you mean more sexual stimulation?"

She looked at him as if he was crazy. She looked at him staring at her before getting the hint. Obviously, just like every other man, he wanted a blowjob. Obviously, just like every other man, he wanted her to suck his prick. Even if she agreed to blow him, no doubt, next he'd be asking to cum in her mouth. Then, even if she agreed to blow him and allowed him to cum in her mouth, he'd want to fuck her. He'd want to cum in her pussy too.

"Sorry, but I need more sexual stimulation," he said slowly sliding his long index finger across her full, red lips.

She could smell her vaginal secretions on his finger. She now knew what he wanted. A blowjob is exactly what he wanted. He wanted her to suck him. This was what this whole charade was about from the beginning. While imagining Anthony's cock buried in her mouth, Emma looked at her stepson with horror mixed with sexual excitement.

Playing his game, she couldn't resist teasing him. If she was going to blow him, she wanted him to cum sooner than later. Instead of denying him what he so wanted, she took his finger in her mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking his stiff prick. She pushed his finger from her mouth to speak. She looked at him with as much sexual horniness as he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"Do you want me to take you in my mouth? Do you want me to blow you? Is that what you mean by needing more sexual stimulation? You want me to blow you? Is that it? Is that what you want?"

She continued slowly stroking his prick while fondling the head of his penis in between her fingers. Before giving in to him, she looked at her stepson with attitude while he stared at her with sexual lust. Looking as if he was embarrassed, he nodded his head.

"Yes," he said in a soft voice.

Emma looked at her stepson with as much forbidden, sexual excitement as he looked at her with lustful, sexual desire. She was about to blow her stepson. A boy she had raised since he was 9-years-old, she was about to take her stepson's, 24-year-old prick in her mouth.

"Okay, I'll blow you. I'll suck your cock for a little bit," she said. Then, as if she was reciting from the book, 'Go the Fuck to Sleep,' by Adam Mansbach and illustrated by Ricardo Cortes, she asked the question. "After I blow you, after I suck your cock, will you finally go the fuck to sleep?"

Anthony smiled victoriously.

"Yeah. That will work," he said. "Once I cum in your mouth, I'll be plenty relaxed."

As if he had successfully played her in her agreeing to blow him, she gave him a look of suspicion. Then, when he admitted that he wanted and expected to cum in her mouth, she gave him a look of horror mixed with embarrassment and shame. With her still married to his father, there was no way that any man, not even her stepson, especially not her stepson, was cumming in her mouth.

"Cum in my mouth?" She shook her head from side-to-side as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to convince her stepson that he wouldn't be cumming in her mouth. "No way. I'll blow you but you're not cumming in my mouth. You must promise not to cum in my mouth," she said. "I mean it, Anthony. You can't cum in my mouth," said Emma.

Anthony looked at his stepmother with as much disappointment as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Why not?"

She made a face of disbelief as if he was kidding.

"Why not? How could you even ask me that? How dare you insult my sensibilities by even asking me that question. I'm your stepmother and not your whore of a girlfriend. You're my stepson and not some man who picked me up in a bar," she said.

He shrugged his indifference.

"I don't know what the big deal is, Mom. It's just a blowjob," he said. "I'm sure you sucked plenty of pricks before you married Dad," he said as if hoped she'd confess the details of her sexual past.

As if she was trying to explain the facts of life to him, she patiently explained her displeasure with him wanting her to blow him and him wanting to cum in her mouth. For sure, she didn't mind stroking her son. Admittedly, she enjoyed masturbating him. For sure, she wouldn't even mind sucking her son. Admittedly, in the way she enjoyed sucking the stiff pricks of strippers at her 30th birthday party at the CFNM strip club, she'd enjoyed sucking her stepson's prick too.

Yet, married to Fatal Frankie back then, in the way that she refused to allow any stripper to cum in her mouth, she wasn't about to allow her stepson to cum in her mouth either. Besides, her sucking strippers' cocks was her husband's horny, cuckolding idea. As long as she told him all the dirty, sexual details of all that she and her girlfriends did at the strip club during pillow talk while they had sex, he was okay with her giving partial blowjobs to strippers.

"I don't mind stroking you and even sucking you as you feel my tits and suck and finger my nipples while fingering my pussy, but you mustn't cum in my mouth," she said again. "Bad enough that I agreed to masturbate you and allowed you to masturbate me, and now agreed to blow you but that would be so gross for a stepson to cum in his stepmother's mouth."

Even she didn't believe her weak protest about not wanting Anthony to cum in her mouth. No doubt, in the horny and sexually frustrated way that she now felt, if she reached that point of no return in her blowjob, she'd probably want him to ejaculate his cum in her mouth. She'd want to swallow his cum. After all, he was a good-looking man, much better looking than his father. And with him having all of the inherent personality traits of his father, it was as if she was shacking up with a younger and a better version of Fatal Frankie.

"Okay, okay. I promise not to cum in your mouth," he said. "Don't worry. I'll pull out when I'm ready to cum."

He smiled as if he was a priest, Father Anthony, and she was his nun, Sister Emma.

* * * * *

Emma slid halfway down the bed to take her stepson's prick in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. As if she was making love to her husband instead of her stepson, she kissed his cock and licked his cock while stroking his stiff prick and staring up at him. With her a very talented cocksucker, giving him a wonderful blowjob, she stroked him faster while sucking him deeper. She made all the cock sucking sounds that a man loves to hear as a sign that the woman is enjoying sucking his prick as much as he's enjoying her sucking his prick.

Having not given a blowjob in more than six, long, sexually frustrating years, she obviously enjoyed sucking her stepson's prick as much as he was obviously enjoying his stepmother sucking his prick. She continued stroking him faster while sucking him deeper and while cupping his balls. In addition to moving her hand up and down and all around, as if giving him an interactive video of a blowjob, she moved her head up and down and all around too. With her big tits bouncing and jiggling while keeping time with her bobbing head, she was really getting into sucking Anthony's cock.

"Let me know when you're ready to cum so that I can remove you from my mouth," she said temporarily removing his prick from her mouth to speak. "I don't want you cumming in my mouth. I mean it, Anthony," she said staring up at him. "I don't want you cumming in my mouth," she said again when he gave her no reaction to asking him to not cum in her mouth. "After I remove you from my mouth, you may cum on my tits."

He ran a slow hand through her beautiful, lush, black hair. He stared down at her while she stared up at him with his hard, erect cock in her mouth. She continued sucking him while he continued feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

Gradually getting more sexually excited, he humped her mouth and fucked her face as if she was his whore of a girlfriend instead of his beautiful MILF of a stepmother. With Emma getting as sexually excited as her stepson, she obviously enjoyed blowing Anthony. She sucked him deeper while stroking him faster and while making all those cock sucking sounds that were obviously sexually exciting him even more.

"Okay," he said. "I'm ready to cum, Mom."

Only as soon he was ready to cum, instead of pulling his cock out of her mouth and cumming on her tits, he put a heavy hand behind his stepmother's head. Holding her mouth in place while she struggled to remove his prick from her mouth with her tongue and while pushing her hands against his muscular chest, he exploded a huge gush of warm, oozy cum in her mouth. Surprising her with the volume of cum that he ejaculated, rather than spit it out of her mouth and make a mess, she swallowed his cum before licking him clean. Apparently, while pretending that she was, she wasn't as angry as she professed to be by him cumming in her mouth.

"How dare you? You asshole," she said playing her role as the indignant, sexually abused stepmother. "How dare you treat me like a whore? How dare you put a heavy hand to the back of my head and hold my mouth there?" She punched him hard enough in the shoulder for him to rub his shoulder. "I told you to tell me when you were ready to cum. I asked you not to cum in my mouth," she said. "God, I don't believe you. How could you disrespect me in such a nasty, sexual way? I feel so used. I feel so sexually abused. I feel like such an incestuous whore."

Anthony shrugged.

"Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help it," he said with a sardonic smile. "You gave me one Hell of a blowjob. That was unbelievable. For an old broad, you're quite the talented cocksucker," he said with a laugh.

She gave him a hard stare.

"Fuck you," she said punching him in his shoulder again.

* * * * *

"Ow," he said rubbing his shoulder again. "You punch like a man."

She stared at him staring at her.

"Now that you had your fun with me, it's my turn to have some sexy, sexual fun with you. Now that you got me all hot and bothered, you need to do something for me," she said giving him the eye. "It's my turn to cum."

He looked at his stepmother while obviously willing to do anything she asked.

"Anything. Just tell me what you want me to do," he said. "Your wish is my command," he said with a dirty laugh.

She kicked off the covers and removed her nightgown. If she wasn't horny before, now that she was naked in front of her stepson, she was horny now. She stared at him with a look that was filled sexual desire in the way that he stared at her with a look that was consumed by incestuous lust.

"Eat me. Lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. I need to cum too," she said. "With your father in jail for the last six years, wearing out my dildo and vibrator, it hasn't been easy for me to stay faithful and to go without sex. I'm still a young and vibrant woman. I need sex. I need a hard cock. In the way that I gave you an oral orgasm, I need you to give me one too."

In the way that she lowered herself down to Anthony's genitals, Anthony lowered himself down to Emma's naked pussy.