On the Run Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tender and slow. She glided her tongue over the rim for quite a while before she gently pushed her tongue inside me. I let out an inaudible moan and surrendered myself to whatever she was doing that made me feel in heaven. The combination her tongue pleasing my ass and her soft hands massaging and caressing my butt made my penis twitch and drip precum.

After what felt like forever, she slid her magical tongue out of me and gave my ass a soft kiss. "Just let me know when you're ready, Diana."

"I think I am," I said while turning to her, "Just one more thing." I walked over to my purse on her desk and pulled out a small bottle of lube. "I'd prefer some lube."

Saliva was fine, but I always liked some lubricant more. The first initial penetration always hurt a little, both when it was hard fucking or gentle loving, and I didn't like that. The lubricant negated that feeling. Some spit was okay but it didn't work well enough for me. It dried too fast. And ever since my mother once got the irresistible urge to fuck me with a small dildo when we were walking in a secluded part of a park, I always carried some lube with me.

Kate smiled. "Of course. Make it as comfortable and easy as you need it to be."

I squirted some lube in my hand and smeared it across her, again, erect penis. Once she was lubed up enough, I gave the tip another kiss and laid down on my back on the side of the couch. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but it would do.

I spread my legs as a sign of trust and willingness. She looked unbelievably sexy as she walked over between my legs, wearing those thigh highs. She glided her hands along my legs. "If there's anything, anything at all, let me know. We'll stop immediately."

I nodded and she got ready. She took her cock in her hand and placed it against my entrance. She slid in easily and gently. She went very slow. Almost as slow as my mom the first time she made love to me. I took in a deep breath and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of being filled. I could immediately feel the difference between a real cock and a toy. She reached deep inside and I let out a big sigh when she was completely in.

She kept herself there and I opened my eyes. "You okay?

I smiled. "I'm very much okay. Please move."

She pulled back until only the tip was inside and then slowly pushed back in.

"Yesss," I hissed in ecstasy. She stroked my legs and continued her slow pace of love making. I was actually glad she was slow at first. She knew more than I how terrifying it could be and she would make sure I'd feel good.

I pulled her closer to me and our lips collided. We breathed hot air into each other's mouths. Her cock felt so good sliding inside my ass, filling me up over and over again. My toes curled on their own and I wrapped my legs around her. My precum leaked out of my dick at a continuous flow, making a little puddle on my tummy.

I grabbed one of my breasts and with the other hand started playing with my balls. It was a strange, yet wonderful feeling having something throbbing and pulsing in my ass. She placed one hand on mine and helped me in pleasuring my balls. I felt my scrotum contract along with my asshole and my dick twitched in excitement.

Her breathing hardened and I knew she was getting into it. She left me, taking control for the first time and sat down on the couch. She looked at me, her nipples hard from arousal, her thigh high covered legs spread and her dick wet with a mixture of lube and my ass juices, waiting, aching to be pleased. I happily stood up and got myself ready.

She took hold of her dick. I turned my back to her and lowered myself on her member. She hit even deeper than before. She fell with her back against the back of the couch and pulled me against her. Her breasts pushed against my back.

Having the ability, I picked up the pace a bit. I bounced up and down her shaft, my cock flapping around and my breasts bouncing in every direction. Her hard nipples glided along my back. She grabbed my tits and started kissing my neck.

Feeling her breath against my neck gave me the irresistible urge to kiss her again. I turned around, straddled her and lowered myself onto her.

This was my favorite position, both for giving and receiving. I loved the way everything was pressed against each other, I loved the fact that I could feel the other person's breath on my lips and it was a good position for either gentle loving or rough fucking.

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. Her superb kissing drove me wild. Her hands on my back pushed me as close as possible to her, making our kiss go deeper. I grinded my ass on her cock and my dick was rubbed between our bellies. We leaned our foreheads against one another's. Our moans and groans were mixed with the wet, sopping sounds of my ass again bouncing on her dick.

We made love like that for quite some time before we changed positions one last time. I was on my knees on the couch, facing the back and my arms leaning on top. She was on her knees behind me, about to penetrate me again.

"God," I moaned softly as she yet again filled me up completely. She was back in control and left the insecurity and slowness she had in the beginning behind. We were both caught up in the moment and too excited. She hit my prostate with every thrust of her hips. My precum oozed on the couch.

She caressed my butt, my tummy and my breasts. My orgasm grew closer and I knew it was imminent. Kate was close as well. Suddenly, I felt her hand grasping my member. She started stroking my cock and I had to grab hold of the couch. My cum was building up and it was ready to come out.

My dick twitched and my balls contracted. Then, her dick hitting my prostate and her hand stroking my dick were too much. My orgasm hit hard. Every muscle in my body tensed and globs of cum shot out of my dick onto the couch. "God!" I screamed. My ass tightened, my toes curled and my mind spun. She kept thrusting and stroking. Her hand was wet with cum. I had stopped ejaculating, but my orgasm continued.

"I can't hold it in anymore, Diana," I heard Kate groan behind me.

"Inside, please. Come inside."

She thrusted three more times before her dick was buried deep inside me and she started to shake. I felt her dick expand, throb and pulse inside my ass and the first string of cum splashed against my insides. She screamed as she came and another small orgasm rushed through my body. My ass was being filled by her hot, thick, creamy cum. The last bit of cum escaped her body and she fell forward against me.

We were both out of breath. She slid out of me and sat down next to me, panting and sweating. It took a few minutes before we caught our breath and when we did, we looked at each other and smiled. I moved closer and kissed her. "I'm sorry about your couch."

She burst out laughing. "That's quite alright. I'll clean it up later." She rubbed my leg and said in a more serious way, "This was nice."

"It was. Thank you, Kate."

"It was my pleasure, Diana. I hope you know what you wanted to know."

"I do." I knew how a real cock felt, I knew what it was like to be filled with cum and most importantly, I knew what I preferred.

Eventually we got dressed, she cleaned the couch and we talked a bit before I got ready to head back home.

"If you ever have a problem, if you ever want to talk or if you ever want to get together again, call me or drop by. My door is always open for you."

"Thanks," I said with sincere gratitude. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow morning then."

"Yes. And I'll make sure you'll leave together with your mother."

I smiled, hesitated at first but then gave her a kiss on the lips. I hesitated because she wasn't my girlfriend, we weren't in a relationship, but it felt like the right thing to do. She kissed back. "Bye."

"Goodbye," was the last thing she said before I headed home.

I had to admit it felt a bit strange leaving not that long after we had sex, but I felt fulfilled and bursting with confidence. Tomorrow was going to be one of the most important days of our lives and had high hopes that Kate would get us through it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

By noon, the four of us were waiting on our verdict. We were all nervous, the one more than the other. Liz' turn didn't take too long, which was normal since she didn't know as much as we did. She had to begin at 9:30 and was already done at 10:15. whereas ours took a few hours.

The other lawyer didn't seem as nervous, then again I didn't think she cared all that much if she won or lost. Unlike us, she didn't have anything to lose. If she lost, she'd just move on to another case. If we lost, it'd be far worse for us..

They stayed away for a long time and I grew more nervous by the minute. Finally, an hour later they showed themselves and I knew the result was imminent. They took their place and the judge looked at us.

"After some debate, the court has come to a decision." She focused her gaze on my mother. "Ms. Knight, you have taken a man's life, there's no denying that. That can sentence you to prison for a long time, regardless of the fact that it was intentional or not."

The hope I had already started to fade. It didn't sound good. "Then," she continued, "you took your daughter and ran away which makes you a fugitive. All this together can get you at least twenty years in prison."

This was it. She was going to sentence my mom to prison. I was going to lose the most important person in the world to me. My mother, my best friend, my lover. I took my hand in hers. I laced my fingers and she did the same. I knew she was as terrified as I was.

"However," the judge said, and a little hope found its way back. "considering the situation, the years of physical and mental abuse both you and your daughter went through, the tension that rose when the incident happened and the fact that your instinct as a mother kicked in to protect your child when she was in danger, we, the jury, the psychiatrist and myself have decided that you can not be held responsible for your actions."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Was she really going to say what I thought she was going to say?

"To a mother, especially a mother like you, nothing is more important than her child. It is in our nature to protect our children from any harm that can overcome them. You did only that. Another person lost his life in the process, yes, but we feel that you should not be seen as a murderer. Tensions were high that day and you acted like any other loving mother would. Therefore, we have decided not to sentence you to prison."

I nearly fainted from excitement. I jumped up and hugged my mother.

"However," she continued, "living in such circumstances for years can cause traumas and personal problems so we have decided that both you and your daughter will have to undergo psychiatry with Ms. Andrews here. You will have at least 20 sessions of an hour each and maybe more until Ms. Andrews says otherwise. Case closed."

I never thought I'd hear such a beautiful sound like the sound the hammer made when it landed. After more than five years of living in fear of being found, we were finally free. We could live our lives like we were meant to, together and in love. We stood there, holding each other. I heard Kate packing up her stuff and suddenly Liz joined us and hugged us both.

As we walked out of the building, Kate pulled me aside. "I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday. It had been a long time since I... It felt special and... Just, thank you."

I smiled and blushed a bit. "I should be the one who's doing the thanking." I looked over at my mom who was chatting with Liz. She had a big smile on her face. I hadn't seen her that happy in a very long time. "You gave us our lives back. You don't know how happy you made me. So thank you for everything."

We hugged each other. "We were going to get something to eat in celebration. We'd love it if you came along."

I held out my arm. She smiled and hooked her at in mine. "I wouldn't want to miss it."

We spent the afternoon celebrating and hanging out as friends. By four o'clock we were back home and at around six thirty, the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, my jaw dropped. Kate was standing there in a beautiful dress. Her hair was done and she had a little make up on. "Wow" was the only thing that came out of my mouth. Kate laughed and my mother joined us. "Hi Kate. What a surprise. To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"I am here to pick up one beautiful and very lovely lady on a date."

My mother and I looked at each other in confusion. Then we heard a voice behind us. "That would be me."

Liz walked into view looking as stunning as Kate did. Both my mom and I stood there dumbfounded, yet they didn't explain. "Ready to go?" Kate asked.

"You bet," Liz said and then turned to us with a grin. "Don't wait up." Then they got in a car and drove off.

We walked back inside the house and for some reason I couldn't help but laugh. They were going to have the time of their lives.

By eleven o'clock, we got into our bed and Liz hadn't returned yet. "I guess Liz is getting lucky," I joked.

My mother chuckled. She took my hand in hers. "How was she? Kate, I mean."

I didn't know if Kate had told her, but I figured she would find out somehow. "She was gentle and let me take my time."

"What was it like?'

"Different. Good, very good, but different. You knew I was curious and I'm glad I took the chance when I could. It's a different feeling than a toy."

"So, which do you prefer?"

I rolled on my side and looked at her. "Orally it's of course better than sucking on a toy. But even so, it didn't even come close to being with you. Everything feels much better with you. Just because I don't love her like I love you. I want you and only you."

That was the truth. It felt good with Kate and I could understand why some people preferred the real deal over toys, but I didn't. I loved my mom, with everything I had. Every moment I had with her was a moment I cherished and even the smallest kiss made me feel a thousand times warmer inside than when I was with Kate or Liz. My mother was the only one.

She looked at me with eyes full of love. Our lips gently collided into a loving kiss. It felt like a lifetime ago since I kissed her like that. Our kiss broke and we started at each other. We both knew where this was heading, and we both wanted it. In the last two months, we had sex once. The trial took its toll, but now we were free, we were happy and our lives could be lived like they were meant to.

I stroked her cheek with my thumb. She smiled that beautiful smile with her perfect lips that always lit up every room she was in. I couldn't resist. I moved my head closer and felt her hot breath on my lips and then we engaged in a magical kiss. She was so soft, so sensual. This already felt a thousand times better than my experiences with Liz and Kate combined. As we kissed, she rolled on her side as well and pulled me a bit closer to her. She glided her bare leg across mine, sending little tingles up my body. I parted my lips and gently pressed my tongue against hers. She welcomed me and our tongues entwined, making us both moan.

We kissed passionately for a very long time. Neither of us wanted more just yet. But when I softly pushed her back on her back, not leaving her lips, she didn't resist. I took hold of one of her breasts through her baby doll and started massaging it. She shivered in a cute way that let me know she liked it. Her nipple was already hard, poking against her lingerie. She had such soft breasts. I enjoyed her softness for a while before I was going to move my hand down. And just as if she was reading my mind, she took my hand and guided inside her panties.

I brushed my fingers through her curly pubic hair and as I moved further down, I found out she was dripping wet. Her panties were soaked and her pussy lips were slippery. I slid my fingers along her slit, putting just enough pressure to make her squirm in delight. I wanted to tease her a bit, but she broke our kiss, looked me in the eyes and begged. "Please."

She had a look I couldn't say no to. I easily pushed my middle finger inside her wetness. She moaned with a high pitch as my finger reached inside her. I slid in my ring finger as well and gently started to finger her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open and I knew she was in bliss. I moved my fingers around inside her until I found the right way to make her feel how she deserved to. She moaned and groaned. Her body shuddered and her lips quivered. Her face looked so beautiful filled with an expression with nothing else but pleasure. I kissed her again. She smiled when I pulled back and moaned yet again as I placed my thumb against her clit.

I could tell she was already close to coming. Not having sex and finding release for so long had made her sensitive and now she could let it all out. I kept my gentle pace pleasuring her down below. Her breathing turned sharp and ragged and her body started trembling. My thumb rubbed her clit and my two fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Suddenly, her legs closed, locking my hand in place and she started to scream. Her body shook, her back arched and her pussy contracted around my fingers. Her face was flushed as this intense orgasm took over both her mind and body. Then I felt a big gush of liquid shooting out of her sex, splashing against my hand and drenching not only her panties but the sheet as well.

She fell back, out of breath and her legs still keeping my hand in place. I didn't move, afraid she might be too sensitive and when she opened her legs, I slid my fingers gently out of her. I let her catch her breath and when she finally did, she pushed me on my back and grasped my erection. She softly kissed my neck and started stroking me. "Oh, mom," I moaned.

"Let me make you feel good too, honey."

It felt so good that I almost didn't want to stop her, yet I did. I pushed her back on her back and rolled on top of her. "Don't you worry about me, mommy. Tonight's all yours. You deserve nothing less."

My cock was twitching, aching to be touched, but I didn't care. All I wanted was for her to feel good. She deserved it not only after these few months, but after all those years living with him.

"But," she started and I silenced her by kissing her. I somehow managed to pull of her baby doll and now felt her breasts pressed against mine through my baby doll. I ran my hands up the side of her body until I cupped her cheeks. She held me tightly by my lower back as if I'd disappear if she didn't. But I had no intention of disappearing, leaving her lips, leaving her touch. She took me to heights no one else could and I knew it was the same way the other way around.

I started kissing her cheek and neck and slowly made my way down, careful not to miss an inch of her body. I wanted to kiss everything. "I love you mommy," I said in between kisses. "I love everything about you."

I reached her shoulder. "I love your body." I kissed from one shoulder to the other going along her upper chest. "I love your personality." I kissed further down and just before I reached her breasts, I straightened my back and took one of her hands in mine. I rubbed it against my cheek and then kissed it. I then put two of her fingers in my mouth and softly sucked them. "I love your soft hands and these tender fingers." I looked at her and put my hand on her cheek, stroking it again. "And I absolutely adore the little dimples that form in the corners of your mouth when you smile." She blushed and those cute dimpled appeared when she couldn't hide her smile. "You are perfection."

I moved down until I was on my stomach in front of her feet. I slid of her soaking wet panties and let them fall on the floor. She bent her knees and I spread her legs. Her pussy lips were red, swollen and glistening wet. I moved in a breathed in her sweet aroma. I could see her face above her curly pubes. I smiled at her and then closed the gap separating my mouth from her delicious sex.

1...345678