All Comments on 'On the Side'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Cannot wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the new chapters.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 4 years ago
Simply Brilliant!

I cannot wait for more! I’d never seen your stories before, but I’ve read two others already. You’re an automatic favorite author.

TomNJaxTomNJaxabout 4 years ago

Awesome story

Loved the buildup, great anticipation...even knowing where it was headed!! Looking forward to the next chapter(s).

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 4 years ago
This was awesome.

Thank you. More is needed.

Kate wants to watch.

Patiently {HA!} awaiting Chapter 2.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much, everyone! This story was agony to write and I was certain it was going to tank (see my blog, linked in my profile, for the backstory). Amazing to see it being so well received.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

As a retired teacher, when reading, any errors pop out at me and often ruin any possibility of completely enjoying the story. Here, enjoyment abounds. Halfway way through I realized that nothing had popped up to my over-critical eye, I relaxed and enjoyed it all the more.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 4 years ago
Great just fucking great

I almost did not want it to end I love it completely even knowing where it was going but it was perfect. I can hardly wait for chapter 2 with the wife watching it could get interesting. How much does Amy know about sex and how far will she go to please both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not to be a spoil-sport....

....but is Amy on birth control?

Great story, but I worry.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Heh. I try not to make my stories THAT predicable :-) Besides, Amy would never do that to him, though of course he should have asked. However, once she settles in with Ben and Kate, the question may come up.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 4 years ago
Jealous...

Jealous of your writting, jealous of Ben. Thanks for sharing.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Wow Frankenstein1962. Dunno what to say to that except thank you. I cringe reading my own writing. And Ben may find balancing life with a horny teenager and his wife gets tricky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Beautifully written, can't wait for chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW!

Wish I could have rated it higher than a 5!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much, Cagonzon! I worked waaay to hard on this one. Glad (and very surprised) see it so well received. And anonymous 1 and 2: thanks too. Everyone's great response to this story has motivated me to speed things up and I'm nearly done Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ditch the wife. Amy pregnant? Nice betrayal.GX

AJeyeAJeyeabout 4 years ago
What else can I add?

Great story, and very well written. I really LIKE the characters and the relationships. Could the young lady provide a spark to restart a seemingly cold engine?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Was hoping Katherine would say ‘She’s sucking your dick right now isn’t she?’

Cincy58Cincy58about 4 years ago
H O T 🔥

Great story...great build, leading to passionate taboo sex. Cannot wait to read how Kate plays into this later. Again, I really enjoyed this story😉

Thanks for sharing!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Nice twist

When I started reading this story I figured it would be just like all the other ones. Surprise, finding out that Kate is agreeable and willing to go along just added a whole different dimension to the story. Maybe Kate would like a little woman on woman to bring back her spark. Guess I'll have to read the next chapter to find out. Thanks and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh to have this in reverse...

And have my husband be the one watching me while I get what I need...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mmmmm

The last line was the best. It almost made me cum

StockholmblondieStockholmblondiealmost 4 years ago
Very nice :)

I really enjoyed this..

lexluthrlexluthralmost 4 years ago
Missed a chance at a great callback..

Earlier in the story Kate said, “whatever you do.. Don’t fall in love.” Because your heart belongs to me.” Would have been great literary tool to have her say it again knowing that he was with Amy but giving him her blessing, all while confirming her love for him. I know it flows better into the next story with your line the way it is. Otherwise, a great story. The tease, his buildup to and ultimate fall into her (literal) clutches was well-paced and very sexy. Looking forward to 2“Whatever you do... don’t fall in love. Because your heart belongs to me.”

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Funny you mention that, lexluthr. That line was planted for exactly that purpose. In an earlier draft the story concludes with Ben getting permission to fuck Amy but still being wracked with guilt since he realizes (and can't admit to Kate) he's falling in love with Amy... the ultimate betrayal. But it didn't work- too cheesy and too sudden. I've woven him falling in love with her and Kate starting to accept it into the later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Superb story

This has got to be one of the best I've read on here.

Super pace and imagery.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

A very enjoyable well written story. And what every man with a menopausal wife dreams of. You nailed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise.

Well written. Well paced. Great buildup.

Until the sex. Much too fast. Lacks foreplay. She kissed him on the neck earlier. Why not in a scene/situation, but taking the kissing further? Why no step-by-step progression? If he was leery about putting his hands on her breasts, for example, why couldn't she have done it fore him? And tell him how she liked them played with? Harder? Softer? Squeezing? Caressing? What kind of nipple play? Did she want her nipples sucked? How did she tell him? Directions while he was sucking?

Continuing in that manner. Step by step.

Four stars.

catamitecatamitealmost 3 years ago

Only fair; because we want to watch Too !

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Watch? Of course Kate does!

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8over 2 years ago

O

M

G

!

!

!

Great story, awesome characters, I don't know how you did it, but getting the last page break, right there, ir sheer brilliance! I have zero doubt that every single reader turned that page expecting Kate to say "but don't fall in love". I knew it like I know my own name.

And then you got me.

I haven't been got like that in a really, really long time. Thanks.

It's way late. I need to sleep. Fuck it. I'm calling in sick. Gotta read ch 2.

Oh, and Anonymous, Good premise...blah blah blah. If you want to publicly critique, fine. But at least sign your fucking name to it. It's his story. Let him tell it.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Heh. Thanks, ZekeNoScooter_8. The final page break was a complete accident. Guess it does help the slightly surprising conclusion, though. Very happy to hear it "got you." Look forward to your comments on Chapter 2.

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Great story! It described exactly why Amy would fall in love with Ben. And how Ben fought the temptation to the end. The ending is any man's dream. What a man would not want a mistress with his wife's approval!

mitchawamitchawaover 2 years ago

I agree with the other commentators, an excellent, well plotted, and well-written love story with an interesting twist.

Publius68Publius68about 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I have to say, I came here after reading on the forum about the fortuitous page break... It was worth the read for that alone. But worth the read for the story, too.

Thanks!

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowabout 2 years agoAuthor

Well thanks, Publius68 (and everyone else who's commented). So glad you liked the story. I think you're the first to have found one of my stories through the Author's Hangout. And I didn't even notice where the page break fell until it was pointed out.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 year ago

Perhaps because I have gotten old, and once found my self in a similar situation, and imagined it was me, but that was the hottest story I have ever read here. I hope the next two are half as stimulating. Of course in my situation, since I was always into older women it would not have been a nineteen year old. LOL! Perhaps a thirty-five... Perhaps I should plagiarize the idea and write that one... :-)

gkrishnagkrishna9 months ago

Loved the story, but didn't like the fact that he was trying to cover up having sex with Amy. At least showing a bit of conflict in his mind would have been nice, about lying to his loving, very understanding wife, even him making excuses to himself of telling her later in person would have been fine. Straight up trying to lie and cover it up tainted this otherwise beautiful story, but still 5-star worthy.

LovesDancingLovesDancing8 months ago

You are an amazing writer!

Thirsty23Thirsty238 months ago

Finally found this story and you are a great writer!! Saving that amazing line for a 4th page to put all emphasis on it was genius and hot!! Great work!

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Great build up. Looking forward to reading the next part!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale4 months ago

Man, you are good at this. Good stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES