On the Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever was happening, it seemed like it would take time. I raided the suite's mini bar of its tiny overpriced bottles of liquid courage, then sat to sample each one.

Would Kate kick Amy out? She had every right. Or would Amy realize sleeping with a forty-year-old married guy was ridiculous and leave to find a guy she deserved? That would be sensible.

Whatever they decided, I had no say.

~~~~

Kate emerged from Amy's room looking grim.

I stood, but had to steady myself with the arm of the couch.

Kate eyed the array of mini bottles on the coffee table. "You only drink like that when you're really worried. What are you worried about, husband?"

"You. Amy. The universe in general. Are you okay? How's Amy? What did you talk about?"

"Oh, you know: you, her, the universe in general." Kate flashed a smile. "Amy's better now. I think we're friends again. I asked her to forgive me for being so awful to her. And thanked her again for getting my purse and for helping you last week with your... needs."

I blinked. "Uh, okay. And?"

"And she's just so sweet, Ben. Growing up like she did, I'm amazed how wonderful she is. I feel so awful for doubting her, for being so shitty to her. You should have seen her in there—apologizing for scaring us at the park, crying and apologizing for sleeping with you, saying she'll move out."

There it was. As I feared, my tryst with Amy was at an end. "Yeah," I nodded. "I guess she has to."

Kate took my hand. "Ben, I asked her to stay. I asked her to keep sleeping with you."

I sucked in a breath. "Kate, no! It's so wrong. It upsets you. As it should. Don't make sacrifices for me."

"When you've found the love of your life, you expect to make a few sacrifices, right? That's what you always say. But I'm not."

"Of course you are," I said.

"No," said Kate. "I've been horrible. When I saw you two at the airport I felt... threatened. Replaced. But since you've been here, I know you love me just as much as always."

"Of course I do, Kate. You're everything. Amy's just... relief. A fling. A fuck toy on the side."

Kate scowled. "Don't call her that! Don't minimize her. Amy's so much more. To you. To me. And I'm glad. I asked her if being with you, being with us, was what she really wanted."

"And?"

Kate nodded, grinning. "Oh, she's sure. Really, really sure. She said she knows it's weird, but she can't help being attracted to you, or how she feels. Then she asked about you. If you felt anything for her. I told her how much you care about her, and how I was scared you were falling in love. You know what she said?"

"Uh, what?"

Kate embraced me. "She said don't worry because your heart's big enough to love us both."

Hugging me tight, Kate whispered. "I think she's right."

"Kate, it doesn't matter. You do NOT have to put up with this."

Kate smiled up at me. "I'm not losing anything here, Ben. You know the other thing I noticed when you two got off the plane? How happy you looked. Usually at the end of your busy time you look like you're ready to die. Now you look five years younger. And Amy? She was glowing. Free. What a change from when she moved in. You must have noticed. You're so good for her, Ben. And she's good for you. For us both."

"Kate..."

"Shh. I want her to stay. I want you to sleep with her. Anytime, anywhere. It's okay. Let's see if this can work out. I told her maybe we could all be family. A weird one, but a family. Think that could happen?"

"I... buh... I mean..."

Kate laughed. "Close your mouth, Ben. But I still want you with me at night. I can do without the sex... most of the time... but it's so hard to sleep without you beside me, okay?"

A nod was all I could manage.

"Good," Kate said. She pushed me towards Amy's door. "Now, go be with her. Love her. She needs you so much. And come back after and tell me all about it, okay?"

Turned back, I said, "Oh? I thought you wanted to see for yourself."

"Oh, right. That. Does that interest you?"

"I've been trying to figure it out since you said it. It just came out of nowhere."

"Think so? You know I like watching. We used to watch couples porn to get me going. And when Kirsten and I shared a dorm room..."

"Yeah, yeah," I said. "She fucked guys while you pretended to be asleep. That turned you on?"

"Oh, maybe a little." Kate looked wistful then straightened herself. "The thought of you with Amy is... interesting."

"Is that so?"

Kate shrugged. "Well, I suspect there's marginal degree of compersion in the matter. And, of course, from a sociological perspective, the dynamics of consensual non-monogamy and thruples in previously mononormative pairings is—"

"Oh, no, professor!" I laughed. "You're not hiding behind your jargon. What are you really trying to say?"

Kate paused. "I want this thing with Amy to work out. And sometime, if she agrees, I'd really like to watch you two going at it."

"Kate," said Amy, suddenly appearing in the door to her room. "Is it okay if I try that tub tonight?"

Kate and I separated, looking guilty. How much had Amy heard?

"Of course," said Kate. "You'll love it. You want Ben to join you, of course."

Amy's eyes flared, but she said, "Only... only if that's okay."

Smiling, Kate pushed us towards the bathroom. "Go on, you two. Have fun. I have email and things to do for tomorrow, then I need some sleep."

~~~~

I started filling the tub. When I turned, Amy was already naked.

It had only been two days since I had last seen her body, but I paused to admire her shapely, firm figure, her breasts sitting high and firm, the fertile flair of her hips and her sweet little pussy. Amy's face glowed with burning need, aimed full bore at me.

Then we were in each other's arms, kissing, hugging, hands roaming everywhere.

"I missed you!" Amy breathed, helping strip off my clothes.

"It's only been two days," I said, kissing her neck, massaging her tits, stroking her ass.

"Feels like centuries." Amy put her arms around my neck then jumped up, locking her legs around my waist while I supported her by her ass. She reached between us, trying to work me into her already slick opening.

"Whoa," I said, lowering her feet to the floor. "We haven't even tried the tub yet."

Amy whined, "You're going to make me wait? Just fuck me! We can go slow the second and third and forth times."

Laughing, lifted her and sat her on the counter, putting her boobs at mouth level. I started massaging and sucking.

Having her breasts played with calmed Amy, at least for a while. She leaned forward and stroked my head, holding my mouth to her beautiful boob. Looking up, I saw her mouth open and eyes glassy as she watched me nurse.

I satisfied Amy long enough for the water in the tub to cover the jets, then led her down off the counter to step into the steamy water.

"Oh, wow," she said, easing herself in, "this thing is like a swimming pool!"

It was wonderful seeing her smile again.

I turned on the tub's underwater lights then switched off the bathroom overhead lights. Rippling lines and patterns played around the room as I stepped into the tub.

Lit from below in the clear water, Amy looked delicious, her expression serene as she lay back, breasts breaking the surface.

We soaked for some time then Amy found the control for the jets. She squealed at the grinding whoosh and splash as the water foamed, the patterns from the submerged lights making mad dances on the ceiling and across our bodies.

She tried leaning back against a jet, then tried one against her pussy, but soon turned off the motor.

"Too loud," she said. "It feels kinda neat, but I don't get the attraction."

"Yeah," I said. "Kate and I never turn it on anymore. We prefer the quiet."

Amy laid back to soak but soon she started eyeing me with hunger again. She then surged over to straddle me.

"Now can we fuck?" she said. She tongued her lower lip. "We've never done it in a tub before."

Before I could answer, there was a knock and the door opened. Kate stepped in, shielding her eyes from us.

"Sorry," she said, "Don't mind me. Just getting my face cream."

Amy had mischief in her eyes. "It's okay, Kate. You should join us. There's lots of room. Shame to use all this water for just two people."

Kate looked at Amy straddling my lap with her pert breasts inches from my face. With a distant expression, Kate padded over and sat on the edge of the tub, her eyes roaming over our naked bodies.

She reached down to swirl a hand in the water. "Oh, I don't want to intrude," she said. "And I doubt saving water is the reason you two are bathing together."

Amy separated from me, sploshing to the opposite side of the tub. I caught her eye and tossed my chin from Kate then pointedly to the water. She got the hint.

"Really, Kate" I said. "You should... JOIN US." Amy and I grabbed her and yanked her sideways into the tub, clothes and all.

Kate screeched, legs high, arms flailing to stop her fall. "You bastard!" she laughed as the water enveloped her.

I pulled her the rest of the way until she lay beside me. Amy was grinning from her end of the tub.

Kate gave me a chiding look and shoved me. "Now I'm soaked," she said.

"Water does tend to do that," I quipped.

Kate started peeling off her soaked clothes. She draped each item over the side of the tub and soon was as naked as Amy and I. She flashed me an exasperated look then relaxed by my side. Amy just watched, smiling.

"This should be your alone time," Kate said. "I'm intruding."

Amy said. "You said we could be family. Don't Japanese families do this?"

Kate instantly switched to professor mode. "Well, certainly. There's a tradition of 'hadaka no tsukiai' and a long practice, though now declining, of mixed bathing in public 'onsen.' I peer reviewed a paper on it a few years ago."

"See?" said Amy. "No reason we can't do things together."

The three of us soaked, enjoying the warmth and finally being together without stress.

"Know what we really need here?" said Amy.

"Bubble bath?" I said.

"Super soakers. But since we don't have any..." Amy splatted me in the face with a balled-up facecloth she had been hiding.

I peeled it off then threw it back, hitting Amy square in her face. That led to general pandemonium of the three of us splashing each other, tossing facecloths and laughing.

"Okay, okay," Kate chuckled, "We better stop before we flood the room below us. You two are sillier than my first-year students."

We lounged and talked until the water cooled. Amy stood, water streaming from her body. She stepped out and stood dripping on the bathmat.

She cocked a hip. "Ben, aren't you going to dry me?"

One glance at Kate told me it was okay.

I emerged from the tub and grabbed one of the hotel's enormous fluffy towels.

Wrapping it around Amy from behind, Kate watched mesmerized as I lovingly dried every inch of my mistress. When I got to my knees in front to dry her legs, Amy squeaked in surprise when I gave her pussy a friendly lap with my tongue.

Amy's eyes were alive with hunger when I stood.

Sitting up in the tub, Kate said, "Are you going to take Ben to your room? I think he needs you now."

"Well," said Amy, "I was thinking... if you really want to watch us, could... could we use your room? Your bed is bigger. I don't mind if you see us, you know. It might be fun."

Kate's mouth dropped open, then she composed herself. Slowly, she nodded then said, "Go ahead. I'll be in in a minute."

~~~~

The bedroom air felt cool against my skin as we left the humid bathroom. I turned Amy to face me, but before I could speak she pressed her warm body to mine and touched her fingers to my lips.

"Don't," she said. "I'm not a kid, remember? I'm not trying to please her. It'll be hot if Katherine watches us."

"So, I guess you heard us before. Don't you feel weird about it?"

"Why? It'll be like starring in our own private porn movie. Just for Katherine" Amy strode to the enormous bed and pulled back the covers. "And don't you think she should see how good we are together?"

I switched off the lights. With the curtains open, the city glow filled the room like candlelight.

Amy moved to the window to view the sprawling city. I encircled her from behind.

"So huge," she said, hugging my arms and swaying. "Could you ever live here?"

"It's too big," I said. "I like our little town."

"Me too."

Amy turned in my arms. We then noticed that Kate, wrapped in a robe, had crept into the room and was standing in the shadows of the corner.

Amy smiled at her then looked at me. Without a word, she sank to her knees and took me into her mouth.

Amy found it intimate when I went down on her, and I felt nearly the same with me in her mouth while Kate watched.

Silently, Kate moved from the corner over to a chair by the window. She was still in darkness, hidden by the mass of curtains, but now had a front-row seat beside the window close to the bed.

Amy didn't seem to notice. She worked away on me, devoted to pleasing me with her mouth.

She wasn't as skilled as Kate, but she was learning fast. Amy licked, sucked and teased, looking up with adoring, playful eyes, playing with my balls, occasionally jolting me by raking fingertips along the back of my legs. Soon I felt the urge to come rising. I guided Amy to her feet. She looked at me uncertain.

"You're getting so good at that," I said, "But I don't want to come yet. Get on the bed."

Amy's eyes lit up. She crawled onto the bed and laid back. I slid onto the cool sheets and pulled her to me.

"I need you so much, Ben," Amy said. "Her hand encircled my dick and stroked it. "Fuck me."

"Have I taught you nothing?" I smiled and slid down between her legs. Glancing towards the chair, I could feel Kate watching, could hear her excited breathing, though she was hidden in shadow.

Amy guided my face to her pussy and moaned when I started exploring her. She squirmed, stroking my head.

I built her arousal slowly with teasing light touches, gradually increasing contact with her sensitive clit and eager little opening. Soon Amy was arching and moaning, either forcing my face into her or flopping boneless with mewling little gasps as I teased, licked and worked fingers into her.

What was Kate feeling as she watched Amy writhe and moan with my face buried in her pussy? Jealousy? Arousal? Longing for the sex drive she once had? Or maybe she just appreciated our antics as performance art. After finally seeing the reality of me with Amy, perhaps she'd change her mind for good and demand I end the affair.

My musings were interrupted when Amy drew a breath and stiffened, lifting her hips from the bed then collapsing, her passage rhythmically grasping my fingers. She groaned as orgasm washed through her, a light sheen on her skin glowing in the soft city light.

I slid up to hold her as Amy slowly returned from the void. Her eyes fluttered open and found mine.

"Fun?" I said.

She bit her lip. "You know it was. You like doing that way too much. Now will you fuck me?"

"Eh?" I said, swabbing a finger in my ear. "What was that, missy? Didn't quite hear you. I'm getting old, you know."

Amy dropped her head to the pillow, groaning in frustration. "Don't tease! I said FUCKING FUCK MEEE!"

"Right now? Are you sure?"

"Grrrrr!" She pulled me onto her and reached down to line me up, lifting her hips trying to force me inside while her other hand pushed on my ass.

I resisted, ducking just in and out of her opening, watching the desperation in her eyes mount as she squirmed and bucked. When she looked like she was about to cry from frustration, I sank into her balls-deep in one agonizing smooth stroke.

"Uh-gaaahhh!" Amy yelled, clawing my ass, grabbing the sheets and convulsing.

Kate sprang from her chair. "Oh my god, Ben. Careful! Don't hurt her!"

"Uh?" I grunted, jarred by the distraction. "Fuck's sake... I am NOT hurting her."

Amy's body relaxed then she sought Kate's hand. Grasping it, she said, "I'm fine, Kate. It's wonderful. Oh, god, he's so wonderful."

The concern in Kate's face didn't diminish. "It sounded like he hurt you. He's done that. Long ago."

"To you?" asked Amy.

Kate sat on the edge of the bed, still grasping Amy's hand. "Ben loves me. He'd never."

"Then he won't hurt me, either."

Kate inhaled, stung by the implication. I saw her thinking, face churning with emotions. Finally, her expression softened. She looked at me softly, then down at Amy.

She leaned close. "What's it feel like?"

"Uh?" said Amy.

"Describe it. It doesn't hurt? Then tell me what it's like."

Amy blinked. "It's, uh, you know. When he goes in that first time, I want to scream, it's so good. So exciting." Amy wriggled under me, shifting my cock within her. "He's so deep in me, Kate. I'm stuffed with him. It's the best feeling in the world."

"Yes?" Kate breathed. "Go on."

"When he's on top, his weight on me like this, and he's filling me, I feel... complete. Owned. I'm his prize. His world. And he's mine. Then... oh! Uuugh..."

I couldn't hold still any longer. Amy gasped when I withdrew, her passage clinging wonderfully, then groaned as I pushed back in. Her face radiated pure joy. I started fucking her.

"Oh. Oh! When... when he starts moving... like that... I never want it to stop. I need him. I love him. I'd... ooo... give him everything... uh! Let him do anything. Oh, Kate... it's good. He's good. Oh, fuck, I can't... guh."

Amy's eyes lost focus and she clung, knees spread and lifted, offering herself, grunting and gasping as I took her.

Kate stroked Amy's cheek. "Yes," she whispered, straightening. "That's just how it was for me, too."

Amy gasped and rutted against me then she was all I could focus on. Together, we built up our rhythm, both of us groaning and gasping, kissing and smiling, reveling in the joy of our coupling after being deprived for so long.

Kate remained on the edge of the bed, watching us mate.

Amy seemed even more excited than usual, eager to meet my every thrust, clawing my back, holding me to her desperately.

When I reached my limit, Kate read the signs she knew so well and whispered, "Don't come yet. Fuck her doggy style. For me."

I withdrew, leaving Amy confused, incoherently groping, trying to draw me back. I nudged her to roll over and when she realized what I wanted, gave a groggy grin and rolled on her tummy. She scooted her ass high and wiggled.

Getting into position behind her, I nudged her knees further apart then paused to admire her. Amy was so intimately exposed, so willing and completely trusting. I could to anything to her, and she would let me.

Amy's head poked up when I pushed back into her welcoming body, then she lowered her cheek to the mattress as I sunk fully inside and resumed fucking her.

I was so close to the edge I had to go slow. Amy growled and moaned as I took her, pushing back at me. She slid one hand in front to grip the sheets and reached the other between her legs to toy with her clit.

When Amy's hair fell over her face, Kate reached out to brush it aside then stroked Amy's head as I impaled her. My heart lurched to see Kate caressing my mistress with such affection.

Kate leaned close to Amy's ear. She glanced at me and said, "That's my man fucking you, Amy. Can you feel how much he needs you? He tried so hard to resist. He couldn't. He couldn't stop himself fucking you."

Amy's eyes were glazed and her mouth hung open as her face rocked into mattress with every stroke. She tried to respond. "Guh huh."

"Ben couldn't resist me either," said Kate. "Did you know he was my student?"

"Uhh?"

"Sociology 101. Final year elective. Bird course, so he thought. Came to my office desperate for help. The way he watched me in class I knew what else he wanted. I knew his reputation. But he was bright. Different. I let him fuck me over my desk. Like he's fucking you now."