On the Tides of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashamed of himself for how badly he wanted this, despite having no say in it, Arturo relented. His hands glided along the arm holding him against the wall, feeling the strength, the power in it. Ohtli grunted into the overwhelming kiss, tearing open Arturo's shirt. Fingers dragged along the now exposed skin.

The kiss broke, and Arturo was set back upon the floor. He gasped for breath, unable to put up even a token resistance as he was spun around and pushed against the wall. Ohtli grabbed the back of Arturo's coat and pulled down. The captain's arms were pulled back as the garment was forcibly removed and discarded upon the floor.

"You are mine now Captain," Ohtli breathed into Arturo's ear, and the man could only let out a low groan in response as he was pushed hard against the wall again. His bared skin pressing against the wooden planks as Ohtli undid his belt and pulled the trousers from his hips exposing his ass. Arturo's cock sprang up, catching awkwardly against the wall, but still he didn't move.

Trousers around his knees, Arturo knew what was coming. Knew he was powerless to stop it. And he craved it all the more. Planting his hands against the wall as Ohtli spat on his cock, those strong hands soon grasped his hips. The stranger's cock pushed into the cleft of his ass, smearing saliva against the pressing skin, until the head pressed against his entrance, and a shiver of need ran up his spine.

"Fuck me," he mumbled into the wall, and Ohtli grunted.

Without any other warning Ohtli's hips shoved forward, ramming himself into Arturo's ass. The captain moaned hungrily, feeling himself stretching around the cock burrowed in him. His own prick twitched against the wall while Ohtli immediately began to thrust. Arturo's hips bounced against the wall, his cock dragging along the wood as he moaned. His trousers around his knees kept him from doing anything properly, and so he tried to respond with pushing his ass back. Ohtli's ramming pace though kept him tight against the wall, the bruising pain mixing with the intense pleasure.

Fingers curled, and nails scraped against the wall as Arturo kept his forehead pressed against the wood. Until Ohtli pulled one hand from a hip, and grasped Arturo's ponytail. Pulling back firmly, pain flared beautifully in his scalp as he was made to stare at the ceiling as those thrusts continued, forming bruises across the front of his hips.

Through it all the pleasure climbed in his loins, and it did not take long for a hungry moan to spill from Arturo's lips. Cum shot down the wall in long streaks. It dribbled towards the floor making small puddles even as Ohtli continued his savage thrusts forward.

"All mine now," Ohtli said, and Arturo just groaned again, his cock hardening all over again as he stared upwards.

Ohtli continued, making a steady thump against the walls with his toy's hips. When he finally finished, his hot sticky cum shot inside Arturo. A few last deep thrusts smeared his seed along the tight walls of pressing flesh and Arturo's knees nearly buckled as he clutched to the wall.

As Ohtli pulled out, a drop of his cum fell and spattered down the back of Arturo's thigh, as more slowly seeped from him. Panting against the wall as Ohtli released his grip, Arturo tried to regain his composure, but failed. Instead he stood there, feeling Ohtli's cum slowly dribbling from the cleft of his ass and down his thighs.

"Yes," he eventually said, feeling a weight lifted as that single word spilled into the room. He felt, free.

Ohtli chucked, that rough sound that scraped across Arturo's brain and his lusts. The captain couldn't find a response in himself, so glanced towards the window to see the darkness outside.

He blinked; it had been daylight when he entered. They had not been fucking that long.

Then he saw the flash of lightning in the distance.

"Fuck," he said, pushing off the wall, and Ohtli allowed him. Pulling up his trousers, feeling the cum smearing across his skin, Arturo rushed for the door without grabbing his coat or hat. As he passed Ohtli and cast a shadow across him, he could swear he saw something squirming in the darkness. When he looked back though, there was no sign of it.

Plunging out into the rain that cascaded across his skin, he looked to the skies. At the roiling clouds that had seemed to come from no where. There were already crew dashing about, and the helmsman was struggling to keep control of the ship.

"Get those fucking sails up," Arturo shouted at one sailor, who nodded and ran off to do as he was bid. Cursing to himself as more crew members emerged from below decks, Arturo climbed down into the hold to find his first mate.

Down at the bow of the ship she had her own quarters. He pushed the door open without knocking, and saw her pulling on her shirt. Two men were clambering out of the tub that she had brought on board for herself, trying to avoid their captain's gaze with sheepish expression. A drop of cum was falling from the tip of the taller one's softening cock.

Glancing over after covering her breasts, Raicheal shrugged.

"I heard the storm. I'm coming up," she said, wiping away a white glob from her upper lip and pushing past Arturo.

The captain glanced back once at the men who were hurrying to dress, before following after his first mate.

She made quick time to the ladder, getting up on deck and immediately shouting orders as the storm began to wash over them. Rain made the deck slick, and men were hurrying to stow barrels in the hold.

"I thought we agreed, no fucking the crew," Arturo said, and Raicheal raised an eyebrow as she looked to him.

"And what of your new toy?" Raicheal asked, before turning to shout at someone else to get up on the rigging.

"That's different," Arturo said, and looked out to the sea as the waves rose higher. The Plaga Trebol rode the crests, but it would get dangerous soon.

"Why, because you're his toy?" Raicheal said, and Arturo frowned as he looked back at the woman, her hair plastered to her skull from the rain, her skin showing through her shirt.

"What do you know of him?" Arturo demanded, and Raicheal paused to look at her captain.

"He is of the depths. He isn't human. He's a danger to the souls of all those on this ship," she said, and Arturo glanced back at the doors to his cabin as he remembered the hint of something in the shadows. As he looked he could swear he saw the door closing.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Arturo asked.

"I told you to kill him, but you were already in his thrall. Anything else you wouldn't have believed," she said, and Arturo grunted as a streak of lightning lit the world a moment.

"Is it too late then?" Arturo asked, and Raicheal stared at him, studying him.

"I don't know. Is it?" she asked, and Arturo found himself glancing away. Raicheal grunted, before a shout from above got their attention.

A man had slipped in the rigging and was caught by his foot. Raicheal immediately started to climb upwards. As she clambered upwards, Arturo inspected the ship. The sails had been stowed, and most of the loose gear on the deck was in the hold now. So long as the mast stayed upright they would be okay. Wiping excess water from his face he looked out to sea, and saw a large wave coming upon their aft.

"Helmsman," Arturo shouted, pointing back. Marcel glanced back and nodded, spinning the wheel to best ride the wave. Raicheal and the crew man were still up in the rigging though.

She had just reached him, cutting him loose and helping him get back onto the ropes. She shouted something, her words lost to the storm, and the man began to scamper back down to the deck. She stayed up high, securing the ropes she'd cut loose.

The man had just reached the deck and grasped onto the railing. Arturo himself took hold of the bannister beside him as the wave crashed into the back of the ship. Marcel shouted, but the Plaga Trebol rode the water upwards, even as the heavy splash of the wave washed across the ship. The sailor on deck managed to keep his grip, but Arturo watched as Raicheal was knocked from the rigging and carried out to the dark depths.

He stared at where she had been just a moment ago, and swore.

~*~

With his first mate washed out to sea, Arturo had to oversee keeping his ship above the waves entirely himself. The night had been exhausting, and he was soaked to the bone. But as the grey light of an overcast dawn overtook the world, he leaned against the railing at the bow of his ship and looked across the much calmer waves.

There was no sign of Raicheal, but Arturo didn't let that concern him. Instead he rubbed at his eyes and turned to start walking back to his cabin. Again he noticed the door closing just as his eyes settled upon it. Running hands across his face again, pushing stray locks of hair from his vision, he started walking towards the room where his hammock waited.

And Ohtli.

Despite his fatigue, he felt a surge of pure want run through him. He closed his eyes, picturing that exposed dark skin.

"Sails to half mast. Let's coast for a bit boys," Arturo called, and tired sailors nodded, carefully climbing up into the rigging to drop the sails.

"Get them sails inspected while you're up there," Marcel called out from the helm. He'd need to be relieved soon. Poor bastard had been going all night.

Arturo looked up at the man, shivering as he kept the wheel turning. But everyone was wet and cold.

"Marcel, make sure you have someone dry out and get some sleep to replace you soon," Arturo called up to his helmsman, and the man gave a nod, even as he watched the sails being carefully unfurled from above.

"Get some sleep captain. I've got it from here," Marcel said, and Arturo nodded as he continued to his door.

Reaching out he grasped the simple handles and took a breath. Raicheal's words wormed through his mind, and he wasn't sure what waited for him on the other side of the door. Or even if he had the strength to resist it.

Worse, he wasn't sure he wanted to.

Opening the door and stepping inside, Arturo was shocked at the scene playing out before him. He quickly shut the door behind him, and stared.

A young sailor named Isaac was bent over Arturo's hammock. He was naked, and moaning as Ohtli thrust into him from behind. The young man didn't even look up as Arturo entered. He was twisted to look back at the creature that ravaged him from behind, even as cum dribbled in arcs across the floor. His moans were deep and needy, but sounded almost tired as Ohtli continued to fuck him.

Ohtli though was not simply the gorgeous man that Arturo had left behind. He had let slip whatever disguise he had worn, and the man he fucked seemed too far entranced to even care. Aturo knew that he was in the same boat as he looked at the thick tentacles hanging from the man's lower face. Dark eyes stared at Arturo, with spined fins jutting from his elbows and shoulders, while Ohtli continued to fuck Isaac.

"Behold, what owns you," Ohtli said amid Isaac's moans of pleasure, and Arturo could only bring himself to stand there. He glanced once to his sabre laying upon the floor, but could not bring himself to move to it, so simply looked back to the carnal scene before him.

"And what will own your crew soon enough," Ohtli said, reaching forward to grasp Isaac by the jaw.

The demon lifted Isaac upwards, his hips never slowing their savage thrusts. Isaac was made to bend upwards, and Arturo recognized the desperation, the need in the man's moans, in the look of pleasure on his face. He had worn it earlier. Taking a step forward, Arturo could only bring himself to watch as Isaac's mouth was brought to the mass of tentacles.

A soft moan poured from Isaac, while the tendrils before him parted to reveal a circular maw ringed with small fangs that slowly shifted. A shiver of fear ran down Arturo's spine, but he didn't even glance to the blade resting but two paces from where he stood.

Something slithered deep in the shadows of Ohtli's maw, as Isaac's mouth was pulled close. Tentacles caressed his cheeks, his neck, while Isaac's lips were pulled tight. There was a slick sound and a choking sound cut off the next moans as Ohtli's hips continued to viciously thrust, Isaac's hard cock bouncing between his legs, twitching with the pleasures.

The sailor's throat bulged, something pushing its way downwards. Othli pushed Isaac forward then, and Arturo saw something like an eel vanishing past the sailor's lips. Hands grasping the man's hips, Ohtli continued to thrust into him as whatever he'd left finished it's crawl downwards, the bulge in his throat vanishing as if nothing had happened. The tiny bleeding marks around his mouth though told all that Arturo needed to know.

Then Isaac's eyes opened again. Like pools of ink, the man stared at his captain as crimson dribbled over his lips and chin. He groaned hungrily, cum shooting across the floor, a rope lacing across the toe of Arturo's boot.

Only then did Ohtli pulled himself free. His seed dripping from his conquest as Isaac wordless stood and moved to the pile of clothing by the door. Without a word to his captain, the sailor dressed himself before slipping out into the pale light of the dawn. Arturo didn't watch him leave, his eyes only for the demon before him. It was only the sound of the door closing at his back that told the pirate captain that he was alone with this monster he'd brought aboard.

"Is that to be my fate as well? A thrall?" Arturo said, and the deep rumbling laugh of his seducer almost seemed to throb inside his skull. Lust spreading through his brain like spiderwebs, impossible to ignore.

"Why would I need to? You've submitted so eagerly," Ohtli said, moving around the hammock and stopping in front of Arturo. He loomed over the man, his dark skin cast in shadows, and Arturo reached out. Fingers ran over that perfectly sculpted flesh, the flesh that pulled at all his desires.

"What do you want?" Arturo made himself ask.

"A ship, and a crew is a good start," Ohtli said, his powerful hands grasping Arturo's shoulders and spun him around until the edge of the hammock was against the back of his thighs.

"To what end?" Arturo asked as Ohtli started to pull at his clothes, and desire sparked in his mind. He helped the demon, kicking off his boots and forcing his trousers down to the floor. When Ohtli pushed him back into the hammock all his wore was the soaked and opened shirt that clung to his shoulders and back.

"Does it matter? You'll help me regardless because you care only for your own wants. You are a selfish man Arturo, and what you want stands before you. So like a good little concubine, you'll take your ship to the ends of the earth for me. You'll let me consume your crew, and continue your little reign of terror upon the sea," Ohtli said, sliding between Arturo's opened legs. The demon grasped the captain's hard cock, lifting it, and a single hand pushed him back to expose his rear.

"Fuck," Arturo said, leaning his head back, knowing the demon spoke the truth. It stung to hear it, but when that cum slathered cock pressed against his rear once more, his legs opened wider.

Ohtli leaned over him, and thrust inwards. His flesh opened Arturo and the captain moaned to his ceiling as tentacles teased across his chest. Long trails of saliva traced across his hot skin, and Arturo let out a groan as Ohtli continued his savage thrusts. The demon's fingers curled around his concubine's cock and began to stroke, palm gliding along that sensitive skin until pearls of pre-cum dribbled down the length of the shaft.

Arturo's body rocked in the hammock, guided by his own greedy hips and the thrusts of the creature that had claimed him in body and soul. His fingers glided over the form above him, from the familiar expanse of human like flesh to the fish like fins that jutted from his back.

The ship gently rocked upon the gentle seas as Arturo moaned like a whore, giving himself to this beast. Forging a pact with his own lust as the demon's cock plunged into the tight hole of his ass. The stroking never ceased, pleasure building inside him until he felt himself release. Ropes of cum shot upwards, splashing across Ohtli's stomach, chest, and even catching a few tentacles.

One of the tendrils, a pearly white streak smeared across its tip, reached to Arturo's lips. The captain obediently opened his mouth, letting his master, his seducer, push it over his tongue. The taste of the sea flooded his senses, the salt of his own release smearing across his tongue as the demon continue to fuck him, his cock still hard in Ohtli's still stroking hand.

When eventually the demon came, the hot sticky seed shooting inside Arturo's rear, he knew he was lost. A damned soul that had given himself to darkness for a good fuck. But, he couldn't bring himself to feel shame or guilt. Even as that hard cock smeared cum inside him, Arturo only felt lust.

~*~

Three days had passed that the ship coasted across the waves. Ohtli no longer bothered to conceal himself though he remained within Arturo's cabin. His cabin now the pirate supposed as his lips trailed along the cock that had taken him so many times since the demon had been brought aboard.

The taste of orgasm flooded Arturo's senses as his lips slid up and down the shaft he had become near addicted to. He felt the throbbing tension in the flesh he kept in his watering mouth, drooling over the demon's prick. Over his own chin and naked chest.

Ohtli's deep groan of pleasure from behind that mask of tentacle was the only warning Arturo had. Though he didn't need one, as cum shot inside his mouth. He didn't know how many times he'd swallowed Ohtli's release these past few days, nor did he care anymore. As he pulled off the demon's cock he swallowed, letting that hot semen slide down his throat as he went to find his pants.

Ohtli said nothing as Arturo pulled on his trousers and moved to the door. There was no where to escape to, nor did Arturo want escape. Stepping out into daylight he glanced over his shoulder to see Marcel dutifully at the helm. Ohtli's mark around his mouth as inky eyes stared across the waves ahead. The helmsman said nothing, his soul gone, and instead simply did his duty.

Arturo's eyes ran across those few other sailors on deck at the moment, all of them bearing the same mark. His crew, now Ohtli's thralls. He was the only one left still human aboard the Plaga Trebol, though he wondered if others would be so willing to call him that, knowing what he had so eagerly invited aboard his ship.

Walking towards the bow, he heard one of the crew members call out, the words emotionless.

"Cast away," the sailor thrall had said, and Arturo frowned; there hadn't been any signs of wreckage, or even other ships for days. Then, as he heard someone climbing, he couldn't help but let out a humourless laugh and wondered if retribution was coming his way.

Crew members began to gather with cutlasses in hand, and Arturo waited as he saw the first hand grasp the railing.

The owner pulled herself up, and Raicheal stood facing the soulless crew. Water dripped off her naked form, her boarding axe clutched firmly in one hand.

"What took you so long?" Arturo asked coming forward, gesturing with his hand for the crew to stay back. They would disobey at a mere thought from Ohtli, but there was still semblance of loyalty to him among the thralls.

Raicheal's eyes scanned the marked men, and their empty eyes. Her fingers flexed around the haft of her axe, and she stood ready to fight, but soon her eyes settled on Arturo, studying him. Looking for marks the captain guessed.

"You went off course in the storm. Took a few days to find you," she said, and Arturo nodded. "It's far too late now."

"It is. Though, I will always welcome you back to the crew," Arturo admitted, even as he heard the doors to his cabin open. The heavy footsteps of Othli coming forth. He stood behind Arturo in all his glory, both hands upon the captain's shoulders.