On the Tides of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think now is the time I put in for retirement," she said, moving back towards the railing, as a few of the crew drew flintlocks, aiming at her form.

"Do you think I would allow you to hunt me?" Ohtli said, and Raicheal laughed bitterly.

"Hunt you. I couldn't give two bloody shits for what you do. I just wanted to protect this crew. Take the whole damn world if you want, there will always be somewhere to steal gold and find a good lay," Raicheal said, and the demon laughed at that.

"We shall meet again I am sure. As enemies perhaps," Ohtli said, and Arturo shivered at the sensation of tentacles across the back of his neck.

"Perhaps. Perhaps not. Until then Arturo, it was a hell of a time," she said, and leaned back until she fell over the edge of the ship again.

Arturo pulled himself from Ohtli's fingers to look down at the spreading ripples where Raicheal had vanished. The only hint of her he saw was a fish tail vanishing into the depths. With a heavy sigh, he rubbed at his forehead.

Until the lookout called from the crow's nest.

"Ship on the horizon. Merchant vessel," his voice carried to the deck below.

Immediately Arturo was running to the bow. Grasping the rigging he pulled himself up to stare out a the distant ship. A ship that might well be full of gold, cargo, and doubtlessly full of souls.

"Crew. Prepare the Jolly Roger. We have a ship to catch," Arturo said with a wicked grin.

END