On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 01

Story Info
Two druidesses get massages at a corrupted pleasure resort.
7.2k words
4.75
25.8k
37

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorelei's Note: This story features cisgirl POVs and contains tentacle sex, characters having their asses eaten out, drugging, hypnosis, intelligence reduction, helplessness, corruption, a partner not altogether respecting her partner's consent but still using a safeword, dubcon with no safewords,and everything else listed in the tags. Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story!

This Alrek/Larya story is set after With Silver Bells, but quite some time before Sea Slimes. As always, the stories can be read in just about any order, but check my profile for more info if you're looking for a full timeline!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sea smoke curled and rose above the cyan waters of the Southern Castle Seas as the boat pulled up to the docks of Maplemoon Island.

"So, this is the place." Steam poured from Larya's mouth as she spoke. She squinted up against the hazy morning light, her eyes running over the pale castle in the distance. Its narrow spires loomed high over their surroundings as if built for a larger island. She glanced back at her companions. "It doesn't look like much."

"Well, lass, many of the Southern Castle Isles don't at first," commented a passing crewman as he went to open the luggage hatch. "Wonders o' the world, every one, but never much to look at." He gave a hoarse laugh. "No accountin' for royal taste.

Larya blinked deep green eyes. She hadn't meant to sound disrespectful. The castle itself was beautiful, its pale stone matching the hues and shades of the island cliffs so perfectly it could only have been carved right out of the living rock. Dozens and dozens of little houses surrounded it, like ants around a great beetle's carcass, none of them matching its strange style. Somehow, this only added to the fairytale mystique.

The wind picked up. Larya shivered and drew her blue coat tighter around herself, pulled her cute sky-blue wool cap down lower to cover her ears, and tossed the end of a coppery-brown angora scarf back over her shoulder. As an afterthought, she leaned against the person who had so thoughtfully purchased these gifts for her a week ago, hoping to steal some extra warmth from her companion.

"Bleeding whiskers!" Lim breathed, leaning over the taffrail next to her. She didn't seem to mind Larya's closeness one bit, if she even registered it. The catgirl's reddish-brown ears flicked above her bright red hair, freckled cheeks dimpled in a wide-eyed smile as she gazed up at the castle. "I've never seen such a big house, Larya, love!"

Larya giggled at her sort-of girlfriend's reaction. "Yeah? It's called a castle, you know." She ignored Lim's furry tail flicking up to impudently tickle her nose. "I grew up with a gigantic fortress right next to my home, so I guess it's sort of..." Remembering herself, she turned back to their other companion. "Hey, are you sure you're not coming?"

Alrek stood by their luggage, eyes narrowed as the crewman gingerly approached to take Larya's and Lim's bags. "No thanks."

"I seriously don't think you'll stick outthat much, Alrek." Lim winked. "Adventurers must come by here all the time!"

"It's a lot warmer on the island, y'know, lord," chirped a female sailor, and Larya could see the worry etched across his face: Was the passenger who'd spent the whole voyage complaining and getting sick going to be making a round trip? "They say the Maplemoon was built on a prisonered volcano. All kinds o' magic afloat here to make it the perfect resort."

"Just don't forget what we're here for." Ignoring the sailor, Alrek hefted Larya's little backpack and tossed it to her. Larya caught it. Aside from an extra change in clothes, the only thing it held was the letter. A letter from a concerned sailor. Always beautiful women. They go in. Never come out. "You'll blend a lot better, you druids. I'd just spook this lot."

Larya suppressed a smile. He wasn't all wrong. Alrek wasn't ugly, exactly--actually, objectively he'd probably be considered quite fetching, even if the thought grossed her out personally--but he had an ugly manner to him, a coarseness to his speech that matched his nearly endless supply of scowls, glares and grimaces. She was pretty sure he found time to maintain his dark hair, but he certainly never brushed or combed it, and he only ever wore thick, practical clothing and well-maintained, heavily patched leather armor. He hadn't even agreed to stow away his spear for the voyage until the ship's harpy had told him it was a self-impalement risk if they hit something.

... And now... yup. She pursed her lips. Yeah, he was getting it out again. Not even hesitating about it.

"Besides," she heard him mutter, "my old woman used to say, never trust anyone who tells you to 'relax your muscles'. Masseuses are trouble."

Gods, he was so weird.

Larya and Lim were much more 'the part'. Larya was tall, willowy, and graceful, with long wavy dark hair, full lips, and currently, the second-cutest cold-weather outfit she'd ever seen. Cozy as it was, her getup flattered her supple, curvy form very well, and she looked quite ready for some rest and relaxation.

Lim, meanwhile, had shoulder-length red hair as vivid as her flattering freckles. Though lacking a few inches on Larya in height, she more than made up for it in her wide, curvy hips and ample bosom, flattered by a tight forest-green sweater and layered cerulean skirts that flowed over warm but fashionable striped blue stockings. She was dressed to turn heads.

"Aw, Alrek, love, don't you worry!" Lim gave a crooked grin as she hooked her arm in Larya's, jarring Larya from her naked admiration of Lim's body. "We know this isn't any pleasure trip. Get in, do the job, get out, what?"

"R-Right!" Larya nodded quickly, blushing as her eyes left Lim and returned to Alrek. "We're just here to investigate disappearances. This is purely business."

~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh my gods," Lim bubbled, "this's going to be so much fun!"

Larya giggled slightly. The catgirl was ecstatic, positively bouncing in circles around her as they made their way through the little village. "I mean, it will be nice to take a bit of a break from things." She bit her lip. "Everything's been so intense lately, with the oneiromancer, the vampires, the succubi... I just don't--"

"Oh, yes!" Lim's head bobbed, tail flicking urgently behind her head as she twirled in her dress to clasp Larya's hands in hers. The catgirl audibly purred, a rumbling deep enough to make Larya's fingertips tingle. "I've always wanted to go to the Maplemoon Resort, you know! Did you know just a few people own it? Not the whole village, love, just a few lucky bunnies!"

"Yeah, Lim." Larya rolled her eyes good-naturedly. Lim hadn't been listening, but... that was fine. This wasn't the time or place to focus on the negative. "That's just how people from the cities do it, I guess. Sometimes just even one person owns it all."

"It sounds terrible!" Lim grinned. "But I guess it can't be so rotten if the other people living here haven't revolted yet." She blinked, putting a finger to her lips. "I can't reckon how they get any people to work on the place, though, if nobody's getting a share in things..."

"Lim, remember to stay on-task." Larya tugged the catgirl along by one hand. They were drawing near the castle gate. "We have an important job to do."

"We're visitin' a ruttin' pleasure resort, Larya!" Lim teased, giving Larya's hand a squeeze. "We can multitask a little!"

"This is all business, Lim. We're just here to help."

"Oh, right." Lim smirked, leaning in to nudge Larya's shoulder. "'Causeyour top priority is prrrofessionalism." Her voice crackled with a sultry, knowing purr on the last world.

Larya flushed. She tried to ignore how nice those purrs felt against her hand. "W-Well--"

"Oh, and now she blushes!" Lim crowed. She leaned in closer and beamed up at her fellow druidess. "Like you aren't excited to get all pampered and dolled up like a pretty--"

"D-Don't say it," Larya stammered.

"Princess~" the catgirl cooed.

Larya felt her cheeks burning. 'Princess' was a new pet name Lim had been trying on her lately. Larya was pretending it didn't affect her. She was not very good at hiding her reactions when Lim's tongue was involved. "L-Look," she sputtered, "I--you can't just--"

"Ooh, there's the booth!" Lim chirped, bobbing back and smiling innocently. "Why don't I get us checked in? Wait right here, and don't move a muscle." She winked, tail flicking as she backed away from Larya. "It's so cute when you start making yourself all small and meek."

Larya realized she was squeezing her legs together, and she glared and stammered incoherently as Lim skipped up to the booth to present their passes.

Larya folded her arms and fumed.

Lim was such a tease lately. Ever since the affair with the vampire harem, the catgirl had seemed to delight in tormenting Larya, not only drawing out humiliating reactions but making sure to taunt her over each and every one mercilessly.

And... Larya loved it, of course, much to her even greater frustration. Not that she would ever admit that outside of a check-in.

"Is this yours?"

Larya spun so fast, she nearly hit the woman right in the jaw.

The druidess went bright red, realizing that two women in the flattering pale uniforms of the Maplemoon attendants had basically snuck up on her while she'd been daydreaming. Each had brilliant curly pink hair shoulder-length, bright hazel eyes, and a big smile on her face. One was slightly taller and had a more angular jawline and wider shoulders, bared by the revealing uniform, while the other was shorter and softer, with a pleasing plumpness to her.

"Hiiii~" cooed the tall one, beaming as she picked up Lim's suitcase. "You mind if we take these to your room?"

"U-Um--" Larya's head spun, literally, as she looked between the distant Lim--off twirling her hair, leaning over the booth, giggling at something the clerk had said--and the two pretty attendants. "Well, um, it's--it's ours," she managed lamely.

"Oooh, of course!" cooed the shorter one as she reached forward and took one of the straps of Larya's backpack. "But you aren't supposed to be carrying luggage around everywhere, sweetie."

Larya blinked. "You're... you're not?" she managed weakly.

"Teehee! Of course not, cutie!" the tall one flashed her a wide smile, pressing in and grasping the other strap. "You can't be carrying these heavy things around everywhere! They're, like, super heavy and stuff!"

"I... I guess so," Larya said, feeling flustered. They were being awfully familiar, with their hands grazing over her shoulders...

"Right, of course!" the short one pressed. They seemed to be taking her stammering agreement as further acceptance--not only of the confiscations, but of the touches. She reached out to give Larya's hand a little squeeze. "You'd get all tired!"

"T-Tired?"

"And you wouldn't be able to enjoy all the wonderful fun things the Maplemoon can offer you!" chirped the tall one as she leaned in, running her fingers over Larya's bare arm.

Larya shivered. The touches felt... unusually good. She squirmed slightly. "But... but, um..." She desperately wished Lim could have been the one to deal with these two. They were just talking so quickly, and she just couldn't focus. Lim was still busy. Lim hadn't noticed. Larya was on her own. But she could handle herself... right? "I-I mean, it makes sense, but..."

"Sweetie," soothed the short one, her fingertips trailing along Larya's neck, "just let us help you. This is what we do."

"It's our job," the tall one breathed, then bit her lip. "We might get in trouble if we let someone through with just whatever gear they happen to bring with them."

"You don't want us to get in trouble, do you?"

Larya was overwhelmed, and every time she even started to hesitate, these two seemed all-too-eager to take advantage, to press in, to escalate. It was going so fast. She wasn't even sure why she was objecting anymore, except that it all seemed so rushed, and... and...

"I... of course not," she stammered, squirming. "I mean, but, it's just... if we could, um, slow down..."

"Slow down?" the tall one asked sweetly.

"We can slow down," the short one said with a smile.

"Yeah, we'd be happy to... slow down for you~" The tall one's fingertips started to stroke more slowly up and down Larya's arm, long, lazy, delicate motions...

Larya gasped.Gasped. The sensation was... was... she'd heard stories about how the mermaids could be sensitive all over their bodies, like every single inch of bare skin was an erogenous zone. She felt so sensitive. So vulnerable. Almost... naked.

Lim, she realized, feeling her cheeks getting very, very hot, hadn't been able to really fuck her since they'd got on the stupid little boat. A few fingerings, several of which, most recently, the teasing catgirl hadn't 'remembered' to let Larya finish from...

Larya's face got warmer still as she realized that Lim had been priming her all the last week. Edging her, building her up. Oh, the catgirl had plans for this resort.

The pink-haired beauties giggled in unison at her flustered silence, which only made Larya's embarrassment worse. She shifted from foot to foot. "Oh," the short one purred, "you're gonna have soooo much, like, fun here." Her fingertips stroked down from Larya's neck, down her neckline... "Sweetie, we're your guides. It's important that you trust us."

"Trust..." Larya shook herself. Focus! This was just how a place like this no doubt ensnared pretty girls all the time.

Pretty girls... like... these two... Larya shivered as the fingers of the tall one played along her right arm like a musical instrument.

"So, um..." whispered the taller guide in her ear.

"Y-Yes?" Larya whimpered, tingles spreading over her whole body.

"Can we..." the short one breathed in her other ear.

"Y-Yesss?" Larya half-moaned, as the finger stroked along her arms, down her sides...

The guides grasped the straps of her backpack.

Larya blinked. "Oh."

Oh.

Sheepishly, she raised her arms. "S-Sorry," she stammered. "I-I thought..."

The guides tittered as they slipped the backpack off of her. "Not yet, silly," said the tall guide with a wink. "We'll just get these items checked in~"

"Th-Thank you," Larya squeaked, her face hot as a crucible. Gods, they'd just been... and she'd...

As the pair took the luggage and started towards the castle, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She shivered at the touch--then spun around, squeaking, to see Lim standing there with one hand on her hips.

"Did you just let them take our luggage?" Lim asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Y-Yeah. They're... they're taking it up to our room." Larya desperately willed her face to stop its blushing.

"Did you remember to take the letter out of the backpack first?"

Larya blinked. Her eyes widened. "I--um--"

"Gosh." Lim giggled up at her and patted her cheek. "You're such a bimbo sometimes!"

"I-I'm not--" Larya held in a whimper, barely, at the delicate touches to her cheek. Why am I suddenly so sensitive? She glared. "I'm not a bimbo!"

"Sure you're not, love." Lim winked. "Good thing you've a clever lass like me keepin' you on track." Her grin widened as Larya continued to glare. "Aw, don't gimme that look. Here, I bought you something."

She tossed a small round object to Larya. Instinctively, Larya caught it. It was a ripe, sunset-pink peach.

"Oh!" So that's why she took so long. Larya smiled sheepishly. "Um, thanks."

"No problem." With an affectionate tilt of her head, Lim reached up to pet Larya on the head. "You're stronger-willed on a full stomach, as the goblin maids say."

"And I'm sure they have no ulterior motives for that expression," Larya said under her breath.

She took a bite out of the peach. She was taken aback at how intense the flavor was--how deeply sweet and juicy. The fuzzy skin of the peach brushed her lips, and it was exquisite. Larya had always known she could get a bit over-sensitive when she'd been denied for a while, but this was... Larya's thick eyelashes fluttered at the sensations, at the flavors. Delectable.

Lim, already turning away, didn't seem to notice. "Anyways," the catgirl chirruped, "time's-a-wasting. Let's get right down to business."

~ ~ ~ ~

"And if you need anything else," the pretty guide cooed, her head just poking through the closing doorway, "you just give us a ring and we'll come running~"

"Thank you!" Larya called, her head nestled cozily in the middle of a donut-shaped pillow. She lay sprawled there, face-down, essentially naked except for a thong and bra on the cozy massage bed. Lim lay on an identical bed next to her. "We'll let you know!"

The guide winked as the door closed.

The massage parlor was beautifully-decorated, with pretty white tiles bearing pink paisley patterns, tinted pink windows, shimmering silver speaking pipes rising from the walls, and bundles of pink mint and yellow chamomile hanging from the ceiling. Not that Larya saw much of it. She was currently admiring the darkness that her face formed when filling the donut hole of her pillow.

"Isn't this nice?" Lim purred next to her. Larya peeked out of the pillow an see the catgirl stretch lazily, rolling onto her side to smile at Larya. She reached over to the little bowl of pink candies that rested on the table between them, popping a candy into her mouth. "I'm honestly startin' to reconsider being a druid, love. Who knew there was so much pampering to be found behind brick walls?"

Larya rolled her eyes. "Yeah, sure. You're just a cat who's being taken care of. You'd be out the door the second they stopped petting you."

"Maybe." Lim smirked. "Nice nails, by the way."

Larya giggled and wiggled her toes, showing off the blue polish she'd chosen. "I look good in blue, you know?"

"You look cute in every color, silly." Lim sucked and chewed on her candy with a rosy glow in her cheeks. Her own nails had been painted dark green. "But you see how nice it is? Manicures, massages... it's so warm in here, too, compared to the outside..."

"Lim, I've literally worked in a place a lot like this." Larya snorted. "You didn't need to sell me on it. I just think we should be... focusing a little." Her eyes traveled over the room, noticing two levers on the wall between their tables--made of silver, like the pipes, and styled to resemble panting wolves. "You suppose those are for reclining the tables, or something?"

"I'll bet there's all kinds of magic-work in these old castles." Lim gestured to the speaking tube. "See that old thing? It's made of silver. Alrek said silver's used a lot for magic items, remember?"

"Mm... I guess." Larya sighed contentedly. "I mean, we can relax a little bit, I guess. We just shouldn't..."

A low hiss began beneath them. Liarya wasn't sure what it was, but she also wasn't fully awake, so she ignored it. "We just shouldn't... get distracted, you know? Carried away."

"You're the one always getting carried away." Lim sighed. "And I'll be by to rescue you. Just like with the wifwolf."

Larya squirmed. "I told you, I don't even remember any of that whole incident," she said. She tried not to think of how the slippery tongue had felt between her thighs.

"Uh-huh. Sure." Lim popped another candy past her fulsome pink lips, then held another up for Larya. "You want one? They're really good."

Larya eyed it dubiously. "I can't believe you're eating those. They're obviously drugged, if anything here is."