On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This place can't just be drugging people." Lim shrugged and popped the second into her mouth as well. "I mea', if 'at wash all it took, the shailor's ex-gir'frien' 'ould've been immune." She swallowed. "She was a treefrog-girl, remember, love? Close to toxin-immune."

"You shouldn't tempt fate, is all."

"They'll probably come along after the guests go to bed. That's when we'll be ready." Lim yawned. "But I kind of doubt it's the resort itself, sweetie. Losin' customers isn't profitable for them, right? Rumors are already spreading on the mainland--this is gonna be right awful for their business, losin' people, especially with the whole Chosen stuff so nearby already making people skittish. It's probably some monster or fey catching people when they wander along the shores. Tons of weird creatures in the waters around here."

"I know, but..."

Larya trailed off. The hissing was getting louder. It sounded like steam escaping.

"But it doesn't mean the Maplemoon doesn't know something that they're trying to cover up," Lim added sharply. "So quit acting suspicious or they'll find an excuse to kick us out!"

"Right, but..." Larya gave a low sigh. "Do you hear something, sweetie?"

Lim blinked. She wiggled to peek under the bed. "It's just the steam. Don't massage parlors do it all the time?"

"Yeah, but... how is it just coming from the floor? Shouldn't they be bringing in... stones or something?"

Despite her words, Larya was relaxing on the bed. Lim was right; she was tired of always being on edge. Alrek always expected things to go wrong, and Lim always expected her to end up submitting to some fey, and she was trying to balance both of those to be hyper-responsible.

Lim was right. The resort wasn't about to brainwash them. It would be... she started to turn her head back into the donut hole. Bad for business.

"Must be some sort of magic." Lim gave a catlike yawn and giggled. "Like how it's... pink." She returned her head to the pillow.

"Mm..." Larya breathed in. The air tasted humid. Maybe a little sweet. "Pink?"

"Perfumes, I guess. Incense mixed in." Lim's voice was a sigh. "Just relax, princess... it's gonna be fine..."

Larya felt shivers skitter up and down her spine at the word, as her face placidly returned to its resting place.

Just them, she heard the door open, and several pairs of footsteps entered.

"Hello, our darlings," said a sweet, sugary voice. "I'm Myna, and this is Senni."

"Hi, gorgeouses," Senni sang, her voice higher, daintier as she followed Myna in.

"We're, like, soooo excited to help you relax," Myna sang, and Larya started as she felt the blanket sliding away from her basically nude body. "That's what we're here for, isn't it, Senni?"

"Ohh, yes," Senni agreed, and Larya heard Lim give a little gasp. Larya chuckled silently into her pillow--then squeaked as she felt Myna's hand grazing her shoulder. "To help you relax."

"Relax," Myna echoed.

"Relax," they purred together.

Larya squirmed. "Umm..."

"Shh, pretty girl,'' Myna cooed, and Larya went still as her hand began to delicately run over her bare back. "Mustn't worry about speaking. This isn't a place for conversation. This is a place for pleasure."

"Pleasure," Senni eched, and Larya heard Lim mewl softly.

"You might," Myna went on, "begin to feel a little sleepy. Maybe even a little suggestible. That's normal."

Larya whimpered softly. She already felt so disoriented. "Um... but..."

"You did pay for the subliminal experience," Myna added, her lips tickling Larya's ear, "didn't you?"

Larya felt her whole body go hot. Lim, you... you... Myna's soft, smooth hands began kneading her shoulders, and Larya's arms went totally limp. ... wonderful sexy perfect smart adorable...

"Y-Yeah," she managed weakly. "Um, just... no... lingering..."

"Of course not," Myna agreed. "Why, a Toxin Ranger even lives on the isle, sweetie! They've confirmed it many times over the years. Utterly temporary. Besides, your friend isn't getting one. She'll be able to keep an eye on you."

"O-Okay..." Larya knew this was a reckless idea. Accepting a liminal-experience massage on a trip like this was like getting drunk at a bar while looking into press-gangers. Lim never thought ahead. She was so... so...

"So goood," Myna was whispering in her ear, as her knuckles kneaded and petted the tension out of Larya's shoulders, rolled between her shoulder blades. "You're good. You work so hard. You're a good girl."

"g-good..." Larya moaned as Myna's hands milked all worry from her body, her mind sinking deeper and deeper into the relaxed trance space. She realized, foggily, that she hadn't asked about the pink mist... or just how far this massage was supposed to go...

But as Myna's wonderful hands continued to work, as Myna's voice continued to pour around her, Larya found she couldn't quite find it in her to worry.

She could relax a little. Just a little. The resort wouldn't be behind this, after all. No business sense,no profit, and private companies cared for nothing else, didn't they?

"Just let us take care of you," the masseuse soothed. More hands joined hers--massaging Larya's back, her aching shoulders, all the way down to her tense arms and wrists. "We're here to make you feel good~"

"good," Larya echoed. The pink steam smelled so good. She was so, so sensitive, and her breaths came in deeper every time, filling her more with the heat. She was slipping deeper and deeper into the trance now. She felt so sleepy... so relaxed... so...

"Good!" the voice of what Larya took to be another masseuse agreed with a giggle. The multiple pairs of hands stroked and rubbed along her sides, caressing her whole body, descending down towards her hips... "That's right, sweetie... feels good... to relax..."

"Ohh..." Larya felt like she might as well have been made of jelly. Or of lead. Or of heavy, heavy molten gold. Gods, it had been so long since she'd had a real massage... "Y-Yes... relax..."

Dimly, she heard Lim giggling, and she felt embarrassed. This was a truly cruel trick, even for the dominant catgirl. She just couldn't help herself. The pink mist seemed to make her so, so sleepy...

The hands started to dip lower. Larya's whole mind oozed like syrup as Myna began to knead and caress her ass, as other hands began tugging down her thong...

"W-Wait," she mumbled, dimly registering this, squirming slightly. "Is... is..."

"Shhhh." There multiple voices at one in her ears, overlapping.

"Just relax," eased two of the masseuses, their voices silken and delicate as they wove together around Larya.

"Just sink down," echoed three others as Larya's thong slid down her hips. "You're here to feel good, remember?"

"uuunnh... gggood..." Larya drooled a little. The voices oozed over her like slow-pouring syrup. She struggled to remind herself to object, to resist... but then remembered that she didn't need to. Did she?

A finger tapped her ass meaningfully, and not even thinking, Larya rolled and lifted her hips with the supple agility of a mink, allowing her thong to be slid away from her.

"Good girl," cooed the voices in tandem. "Gooood girl~"

"good... girl..." Larya moaned. The hands touching her ass felt so good. How could it possibly feel so wonderfully, amazingly good just to be... touched?

"That's right," whispered the voices, interlacing and overlapping in a disorienting way that made Larya's mind spin and twirl out of control like a falling maple seed. "That's right, just relax and focus on letting us make you feel gooood..."

Larya smiled dazedly and did as she was told. It didn't help her efforts at dignified resistance one bit, she thought sourly, that she was so thoroughly submissive lately, a fact Lim gleefully took advantage of and, frankly exacerbated. These masseuses clearly knew quite well what kind of girl she was.

A good one.

She moaned but couldn't quite find it in her to object as she felt hands parting her asscheeks. She suddenly felt very, very self-conscious of the 'cleanings' they'd been taken to first thing. Oh, gods, was... was this...

She squeaked and wiggled faintly as she felt fingers probing her asshole teasingly, almost curiously. She wanted to pull away--at least, a part of her thought she did...

... but her thighs and hips were so, so relaxed. So easily limp. She could barely even wriggle. She just moaned helplessly.

"Aww, good girl!" cooed Myna in her ear. "Heehee, does this feel good?"

The fingers teased and stroked, lubricated. Larya gasped as she felt herself be penetrated. In and out. Three times. Four times.

"Y-Yes," she admitted, blushing brilliantly, praying Lim couldn't see her--but a part of her wishing Lim would, so the catgirl could humiliate her later. Only a tiny, minuscule part of her remembered that Lim watching her was supposed to be what kept her safe for this. Thinking of how distractible Lim could be, some very mixed emotions passed through Larya's foggy mind.

"What was that?" the many voices asked teasingly, each voice dripping with mock-innocence. Just how many masseuses were here with her? "Sorry, we didn't quite hear you."

"Y-Yes," Larya whimpered, "it's... okay..."

The fingers pulled out. Larya gave a sigh of relief mixed with disappointment.

Then she felt her asscheeks spread again, and heard a faint sound from above.

A wet, lewd sound.

She squealed weakly into the pillow as the masseuses' tongue darted into her, but her voice was already so, so very weak from so much prolonged submission. Muffled by the pillow. And honestly, a part of her was trying to keep quiet so Lim wouldn't notice. All she could think of was how embarrassing this was...

"And how about this?" purred several sweet, girlishly innocent voices in her ears. "Is this... pleasurable?"

"Oh, yes," Larya gasped and whimpered, her ass unconsciously rising to meet the tongue, wiggling needily. "Oh, yesss..."

A chorus of giggles rose around her at this, and she quivered in humiliation. It felt almost like she was being toyed with--degraded more for sport than for any concern for her bodily autonomy. But that just made it feel so, so much hotter...

... being taken advantage of right next to Lim, being tormented and humiliated while the catgirl dozed off...

... not crying out when she could, because it all just felt so wonderfully good and she didn't want this to stop...

... relaxing into it, because relaxing was so easy... accepting her treatment like it was all she deserved...

The tongue plunged into her asshole and lavished its attentions on her without mercy. Larya squirmed and bit her lip to hold in a squeal of delight. Lick. Licklicklick. Licklicklicklicklick. Lick. Licklick. It was uneven, unpredictable, and unbearable. And all the while, two other pairs of hands worked at kneading her aching muscles, keeping her nice and limp and massaged into submission... gods, she'd been so sore from the boatride...

"Aww, just look at her!" cooed Myna as she pulled back. Larya moaned pathetically as the hands kneaded her ass, massaging until even the tension from having her ass eaten out right then and there was melting away from her and she was once again as limp as a sleeping kitten. "Does that feel goooood, gorgeous?"

"unnhh..." Larya lay there and drooled into her pillow, senseless with pleasure. She was in a dreamy daze of rosy bliss, like endless curtains of pink mist that she kept brushing aside only to find more, and more, only to fall amongst them and be entangled, wrapped up in billowing silks...

The voices around her giggled.

"Such a slut!" one of the masseuses gushed.

"She must have eaten sooo many candies!" Myna agreed smugly.

Larya's cheeks burned with shame.

She hadn't eaten one.

She wasn't drugged.

She was just a natural weak-willed slutty little bimbo, and she knew it.

She was so lost in the humiliation as the hands massaged between her shoulderblades, kneaded and stretched the aching soles of her feet--strangely, she only identified the original two pairs of hands at work, despite how many voices she was hearing around her--that she barely noticed as she heard a click.

"We're letting her down now," Myna murmured, reaching one hand up to stroke Larya's long, silky dark hair.

"W...whuh..." Larya mumbled, trying to crane her head up as she felt the bed thrumming with magic, felt it starting to arch upwards, pointing her head down towards the wall...

"Teehee!" Myna stroked her hair, then reached down and gave her ass a squeeze. "Don't you worry your pretty bimbo head about it, gorgeous~"

"B-buh..." Larya was still so sleepy, so entranced, but the bed was starting to rise so high that she was slipping down headfirst...

The pillow was taken away. Briefly, Larya saw that she was bathed in the pink mist. Myna and Senni stood beside her, cooing and giggling and helping her to slide gently down from the bed...

... and into a chute that was opening in the wall...

Worry welled within her then. Larya tried to struggle, but her body was still so relaxed, and she felt so sleepy and heavy and dazed that any kind of motion was like pushing up against weighted blankets. She desperately willed her arms to cooperate, but they moved so, so slowly to action as her head neared the opening...

"Have fun down there, cutie," Myna cooed.

Larya's painted toes wiggled and curled with nerves. She blinked blearily up at Myna, blushing hot. Her lips parted. "L-Lim--"

And then the bed finished its ascent, and with a squeak, Larya slid right down and straight into the darkness.

~ ~ ~ ~

The darkness didn't last. As Larya tumbled, lights began to stream into her vision--first a few, than many, and then she was falling through a strobing, spiraling sea of pure brilliant color.

Her whole mind felt like a molten river, a river that kept coursing around and around. She gazed downward, tongue lolling, as she descended as if on a waterslide.

The colors streamed past her like thoughts, fast here and fast gone. Larys moaned.

This should hurt, shouldn't it? she thought dumbly. She was sliding awfully quick. But the surface she was sliding on didn't feel hard or chafing. There was barely any friction at all.

It actually felt quite... smooth.

And slippery.

And warm.

And wet.

Oh.

Larya began to squirm.

Oh.

That felt kind of... nice, actually.

The spiraling colors zoomed around her as she enjoyed the sensation. Her bra had slipped away from her and her bare nipples were pert--and just as insanely sensitive as the rest of her--as the slippery slide ran against them.

It was like... like... Larya moaned aloud, unable to hold in her delight.

Then, realizing nobody would possibly hear her, she allowed herself a hopeless squeal of pleasure, grinding and wiggling as the slide stroked between her legs, lapped along her breasts, her nipples, her whole face...

The slide was licking along her body like a giant tongue.

Larya had a lot of familiarity with tongues. Her girlfriend was a catgirl. She'd kissed a succubus before. And there was the incident with the wifwolf. But this was... was...

She panted and drooled, all semblance of composure briefly leaving her as she lost herself to the sensations. She was so sensitive, and the lewd, indulgent, decadent way the tongue-slide slipped so wetly between her legs... she squirmed and moaned and panted, her hands thrusting between her legs. "Oh, yesss," she babbled in senseless lust, as the colors streamed past and flushed her thoughts away.

And then the slide suddenly arced up, and flipped, and Larya exited the chute and landed faceup on a large, very springy bed.

Larya stared dumbly up at the ceiling, briefly still lost in trance.

And she found she was gazing up at a vision of herself. A beautiful, spellbinding vision.

She saw herself lounging back on a dark crimson bed. She saw her eyes filled with rainbow swirls of every hue imaginable and three she couldn't name.

She saw herself panting like a wanton, brainless slut, tongue lolling, drooling senselessly.

She saw her fingers pistoning desperately and messily between her legs...

As Larya's hands shot away from her lap, she saw her reflection blush brilliantly. Her eyes darted to the chute she'd emerged from. From this side, the human-sized chute was decorated with a rather tacky ivory dragon statue, its ordinary-looking silvery tongue lolling out and up as the "slide".

The tongue and dragon head glistened, she saw, not with saliva, but with tiny runes. It was some sort of enchantment. Some sort of magic to project colors, to make the descent harmless and... pleasant.

She calculated dall of this in dizzy confusion. Her eyes traveled along the walls. She was in a darkly-lit chamber--probably a dungeon, judging by the uneven stone cobble not remotely matching the pearlescent marble above. A rosy-pink fire crackled from every torch hanging on the wall. Rosewood, she identified automatically. It could be used for nasty mind control effects, especially when burned, but the torch wood had the characteristic gold streaks that indicated the wood had been treated to avoid rot--which coincidentally and fortunately also nullified the sap's major effects when burned.

There was only one door she could see, as well as an archway that appeared to lead into some sort of walk-in closet. The door looked to be silver-wrought, at least from this side, but covered in scratches, and had a large pink Y painted across it.

Y for Yes.

Yes for Yes, you may.

Larya had seen enough ward cellars in her life--the memories of the Mad Succubus still rankled a little, in fact--to recognize a ward cellar defiled and compromised.

And it was with this realization--the realization that there was a demon present, and a powerful one, one that had escaped its prison, one that had no doubt ensnared the attendants, one that had, it seemed, just ensnared her...

... that her eyes traveled back to the ceiling, and she gazed up into her reflection.

The mirror reflected everything, to her shame. The little wet spot beneath the ancient but perfectly-kept crimson blankets between her legs. The way her pert nipples pointed straight up, her arms squeezing both breasts together in hopeless, wanton desire... gods, her tits looked so hot squeezed together like that.

So humiliating.

She stared up and met her own eyes. Still swirling with beautiful, beautiful colors.

The mild sleepiness inflicted by the pink mist and hypnosis hadn't fully faded yet. The mind-melting trance of the tunnel hadn't, either.

Her fingers began to stroke between her legs as she admired her own pussy, glistening, dripping, parting so eagerly for her delicate fingers.

Every ounce of her longed to just thrust her fingers in and fuck herself senseles slike the dumb little slut she was, just cum and cum and cjum.

Instead, gazing up at the pretty spirals in her eyes, Larya stared and began to stroke, began to edge.

There was no harm, after all, she thought dazedly. She'd just... touch a little.

Just for a minute. Just sort of... get myself topped off. Then I can go,

But her fingers kept stroking in teasing motions. Grazing her clit. Brushing along her puffy labia lips.

Gosh, I look so hot, she thought, lips parting, loving the way her dark lipstick made her lips look, so full and slutty, such pretty cocksucking lips... so hot and slutty and ready to be fucked, to be owned..

Her fingers sped up a little. I'll be done in just a few moments, she told herself, feeling a little uneasy now. Just gotta... build a bit more... make it satisfying...