On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 03

Story Info
A confident catgirl goes looking for her wayward lover.
3.9k words
4.8
16.7k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww," gushed the women's voices around Lim as she lay happily facedown in the bed, "what a good, cute little kitty!""

Lim mewed and purred and squirmed hopelessly, drowning in the pleasure of the massage as the hands kneaded her shoulders, eased the strength from her hips, stroked her hair and tail, played with her asshole, massaged her soles until her cute little newly-manicured and painted toes wiggled and curled inward with delight...

Gosh,she thought smugly, I bet Larya's just positively melting right now.

It was hard to focus on any one thing the humans were doing to her, of course. Her mind felt so dreadfully scattered right now for some reason. She sucked on the last candy she'd taken, which was only a sliver--being teased and toyed with and played with for so long tended to render one rather... inclined to suck whatever one could reach.

"Who's a good widdle kitty?" teased Senni in her ear with a little giggle. "Who's a good slutty kitten?"

Lim mewed and growled irritably. She wanted to object, but... gods, this just felt so amazing. She didn't quite have words for it. Lim was an outdoorsy gal, and aside from the occasional lamia run-in, not accustomed to massage, let alone this overwhelming cascade of pure pampering.

It felt so good. So nice. So easy. And so even though she could tell these masseuses were definitely testing the limits of the contract--they'd paid to have the masseuses tease and trance Larya senseless, not her!--Lim was not quite preoccupied enough with maintaining boundaries to object too strenuously.

Still, she did vaguely struggle. Through the bubbling pink mists of pleasure, Lim was sure that something about this was wrong. If only she didn't keep forgetting herself and stretching and losing herself to the joys of the sensations every few...

Lim mewed and purred contentedly as a pair of hands rose to scritch her behind the ears. As she relaxed into the touch, though, she felt another pair grasping her ass and gently, delicately spreading her cheeks apart. She squeaked.

"Don't worry, kitty," cooed the voices indulgently, as Lim squirmed. "Just relax... feel good..."

Feel good. Lim already felt so good, and her every instinct told her to obey, to relax, to submit. Fey were creatures of the moment, and at this moment, Lim wanted so badly to just...

A dextrous, slippery little feeling slipped inside her, and Lim gasped and kneaded the blankets with her hands and mewed with delight. The voices poured on the echoing praise as she felt the masseuse licking out her asshole with eagerness that caught her off-guard.

"N-Nnuh," she protested weakly, but her own purring drowned out her cries. Her ass was already thrusting humiliatingly right up into the air, presenting itself instinctively as the giggling women held her arms and legs still.

"Hush, little kitty," teased a voice from before her, and Lim managed to briefly lift her head from the pillow to meet a pair of shining violet eyes. The masseuse's dark dilated pupils were speckled with pink hearts.

"N-No," she protested, "I don't--mmf!"

Her protest was smothered as, with a girlish giggle, Myna reached down and popped one more pretty pink candy past her lips. Lim moaned, but couldn't resist the urge to suck docilely on it. She had a funny sense of deja vu then... Like... like she'd...

Her eyes rolled back up into her head and she drooled as the woman eating her ass pressed in deeper, as she felt unbearably, exquisitely stimulated by that hot, nimble little tongue.

As the candy melted and tingled on her own, she giggled dizzily... and felt her head sinking back down into the hole in the pillow.

What had she been... thinking... about...?

"Just relax," repeated the voices seductively, "and feel good~"

Lim moaned, helpless to resist. Her head was swimming in pretty pink bubbles, and she kept mewing degradingly, giggling like some dumb ditzy kitty, and it was all so unbearably embarrassing, but that just made it hotter somehow.

Her claws kneaded the blankets and dug in. Her head shot up, glaring defiantly--her thoughts spinning a little from the sudden motion.

"Aww, finished with that one?" cooed one of the masseuses, smiling down at her, wreathed in pink mist as she reached down--and popped another pink candy past Lim's lips.

"I--mm... mmm..." Lim's eyelids sank down and her expression relaxed helplessly as her lips closed around the woman's fingers, sucking docilely for a moment without thinking before releasing the fingers and focusing on the exquisite flavors of the candy.

The girls around her giggled. "Good kitty!" the voices cooed. "Such a good little slutty bimbo kitten!"

Lim mewed and bucked upwards, involuntarily wiggling her pert butt against the inescapable attentions of the tongue. "unnhhh..." she moaned.

"You wanna be a good kitten," the voices encouraged. "Praise feels sooooo good, doesn't it?"

"yuhhh..." Her eyes remained closed, but Lim could almost see the pink mist pooling around her, filling her lungs with every breath. She felt so heavy. So oozing and drippy and... melty... and good...

No... she ... she had to...

With all her mental might, Lim pulled herself up. She refused to give in so easily. Sure, she'd orgasmed three times at least from all this, sure, she could barely remember what was going on, but... but...

She giggled.

What... had she been thinking about, again?

Gosh. She couldn't remember. She pouted a little. Thinking was so, so--

She gasped and drooled a little as the tongue thrust in a little deeper. Oh, this... this felt so nice...

Again, though, she managed to lift her head defiantly. There was no way she was gonna give in in front of--

"Aww, she wants another!~"

"Here, cutie," cooed Myna with a giggle, "now try this yummy treat!~"

Lim found her lips parting instinctively. But her eyes widened, then half-closed in pleasure, as a very different kind of sweet treat slid past them.

She moaned in confused surprise as Myna's cute little girlcock slid right past her lips, and the catgirl squirmed, but drowning in stimulation from both ends, she couldn't quite... quite...

She mewled and wiggled happily. Gosh, Myna tasted so yummy and sweet!~

"Good girl!" sang the voices in her suddenly very receptive ears. "Good little slutty cocksucking bimbo buttslut!"

Lim mewed through a mouth full of cock, giggling vapidly. She couldn't resist anymore. She was so relaxed, so horny, so full of yummy orgasms and, soon, yummy cum. Why not enjoy it for a little while? Larya was probably too dumb and out of it by this point to notice if Lim got a little... self-indulgent.

"That's it," cooed Myna, scritching her behind the ears and making her purr. Myna gasped as the vibrations reached her. "O-Oh, mmm--g-gosh, li'l kittyslut, there's a g-good kittyslut, oohhh, M-Mistress is g-gonna looove you~"

Lim mewed happily, not caring what they were talking about. She was a catgirl with her ass full of tongue and her mouth full of girlcock. She couldn't imagine being any happier. She was being massaged into dreamy oblivion, she was... maybe a teensy itsy-bitsy bit hypnotized...

... but at least she wasn't as embarrassingly submissive as Larya was probably being. Her eyes drifted lazily to the other bed as her hands slid beneath her to stroke between her legs...

But Larya's bed was empty.

Lim blinked.

~ ~ ~ ~

Ten minute later, Lim stumbled out of the massage parlor, turned, and told the stone to shift in front of the door ever-so-slightly to block it. The stone was stubborn--even for worked stone--but Lim slipped inside the World Base and asked very sweetly, and the stone obliged.

She was naked except for her thong, which she'd somehow stolen back during the commotion, and a stolen hairpin, which she casually snapped around her hair to pull it out of her eyes as she folded her arms over her entirely naked breasts and took a deep breath.

Well. Larya was in trouble again. Right on schedule.

She glanced down at her left hand. In it rested the other item she'd stolen--one last candy for the road.

She hadn't quite consciously decided to grab it. But, well, she'd need her hands empty. She popped it into her mouth and began sucking on it as she crept off in search of her wayward babe.

~ ~ ~ ~

"... so the other one down in the next hour or so."

"Assuming we hear from Her before then. Otherwise, we wait."

"... see what could... so long..."

Lim grimaced. The other voice behind the fancy oak door was raspy and hoarse--an old woman, or a young one with bad habits. Accessing her catgirl magic, ears flicking, she reluctantly enhanced her hearing a touch, lowering her sense of taste and sight in turn.

"The Mistress takes her time as she pleases," replied the other, clearer voice curtly. It was that of a younger man, prim and trimmed with an aristocratic drawl. "Sometimes an arrival takes longer to break."

"Of course, of course. I would never question our Mistress." The voice was dry, hut unmistakably reverent. Brainwashed, Lim noted dryly. Both of them. "My only concern is that... well, we have taken three this month. People are beginning to talk on the mainland. I have run this resort for twenty years, and..."

"And now Mistress is running it," the younger voice said cheerfully. "And she knows best."

"Yes. Mistress knows best."

Lim's tail twitched. There was a pause.

"So, the other one down to the dungeon in at least an hour."

"Aye. She'll need to rest, remember. Activating the Cat takes a lot out of a succulus. We'll know she's ready when the aura returns to full broad potency."

Two addled sighs followed this remark.

Lim suppressed a giggle as she turned and sprinted away. Well, she wouldn't be arriving on-schedule, would she?

She'd been prowling this place for some time before she'd found the office. It was hard to navigate, and it wasn't like there were any servants around to give her directions. It didn't help that she kept having to stop every few minutes to frig her brains out. Gods, she was horny.

Anyways. She cleared her throat. The resort was clearly being run into the ground, and now she knew why.

A tongue fiend. An elder tongue fiend, to be precise. Or a 'mother tongue fiend', as some called them. No wonder this place was so successful. With the demon's aura, even the most amateur massages would be enhanced a hundredfold, the most mediocre dishes would possess flavors unimaginable, and the sex...

Lim enhanced her sense of touch as she ran, dampening her sight and hearing further. Sometimes, touch was all she needed. She needed to find where the stonework was hollow.

She needed to find a way to the dungeon.

Alrek had told her about elder tongue fiends once. Well, to be precise, he'd told her about tongue fiends, the lesser non-fiend creature mysteriously related to them. Well, to be very precise, he'd shouted it at her while trying to get her away from the mimic that looked like an imprisoned succubus in order to lure adventurers into her decadent embrace.

As the memory flitted its way back into Lim's mind--the memory of that one time she'd gone dungeon crawling with Alrek and Larya together--Lim bit her lip. She remembered Larya, squealing with laughter that for once, she wasn't the one ensnared, only to get tripped up by a tongue tentacle. Alrek, so brave, so rugged, the way he'd rushed in and...

Lim swallowed and ducked into a closet and thrust her hands between her legs, masturbating furiously, covering her mews and soft cries with the crook of her arm. Gods, this had to be the third time since she'd escaped the parlor. What was going on?

Nobody quite knew why elder tongue fiends, which were demons, looked so close to the mimics. Monsters were weird, according to Alrek.

She came in a flood of pleasure, burying her face into her arm to smother her squeals of delight as her knees nearly buckled beneath her.

The naked catgirl emerged from the closet, dizzy and red-faced, and continued hurrying down the passage. She passed a couple of rather flustered-looking maids, and almost wanted to stop to play, but... She had no time to waste.

Tongue fiends weren't as deadly as succubi. They weren't as prone to soulsucking. But if a tongue fiend got you wrapped up in her tail, or worse, her Cat o' Nine Tongues...

Lim whimpered, rubbing her legs together, forcing her arms back to her sides as they began to stray. The lingering taste of the candy tingled on her tongue. It was so sweet, in fact, she was almost starting to... starting to... to...

She giggled.

She'd lost her train of thought.

Her hands started to creep back between her legs as she rounded the corner.

~ ~ ~ ~

The cellar wasn't hard to find. Alrek had once shown her how to test the stone, and with the succulus's heightened sensitivity on top of her catgirl sensory magic, it was quite easy.

Lim crept down the narrow staircase. Hard to believe, she mused, that dwarves actually built all of these places. Busy guys for not leaving anything else of 'em behind.

The stairs didn't even creak as she descended. Runes and sigils carved into the walls pulsed and glimmered a bright neon pink, which Lim was pretty sure was not how they were supposed to look.

The staircase led to a small landing area, and there was only one door. That was how ward cellars worked, from what little Lim understood. The staircase was as key to the magic as the door itself.

Not that the door looked very interesting. In fact, it looked downright mundane, carved of gnarled yew boards. It wasn't even reinforced. The only thing interesting about the door itself was the doorknob, which appeared to have been crafted of pure silver. Before it had been melted away, anyways.

This door was copiously locked--from the outside. The tongue fiend must be wandering about upstairs, Lim thought with relief, carefully undoing the locks as quietly as she could--though with her hearing dampened by her magic, it was hard to be sure how quiet she was really being--and pulling the door open.

The thick smell of sweet, smoky birch syrup greeted her as she entered. It was a cozy chamber, from what Lim could see--her sight was dampened, too, and the room was lit dimly with what smelled like rosewood torches.

Tied to a dark crimson bed, squirming helplessly and utterly naked, was a very red-faced, very slick-looking Larya Nuptuel.

Lim giggled.

Oh, her dear little Larya was a mess. Her wrists and ankles were secured with silk sashes, and her cheeks were bright red. Her eyes were wide and filled with spirals as she gazed up at the mirrored ceiling. She was visibly straining against the restraints, whimpering softly.

"Hi, there, princess," Lim cooed.

Larya gave a start. The druidess's head jerked over to face Lim. "L-Lim!" she squeaked. The spirals left her eyes, though she retained a certain glaze. "Lim, how did you--oh, gosh, you--" She bit her lip. "You've gotta, like, get me out of here. Quick! Before Mi--before she gets back!"

Lim folded her arms, admiring the sight. The catgirl took a step closer and giggled faintly. "So there's, like, a ninety-nine-point-one-hundred chance this is a trap, huh?"

"W-What?" Larya flushed. "Lim, c'mon! Pleeease! She's gonna come back soon! Please-please-please let me out!"

"Well... since we're all alone..." Lim licked her lips and sat casually on the side of the bed, smirking down at her sort-of-girlfriend. "Gosh, Larya, it sure seems like I was right again, doesn't it?"

"L-Lim," Larya whined, thrashing needily. Lim's eyes drifted over her body, settling on between her legs. Goodness, but Larya was quite a mess down there. "Lim, I--y-you can't--please, I'll b-be a good girl, just--"

"What's the safeword?" Lim asked sweetly. Her fingers began to stroke up Larya's thigh, slowly, teasingly approaching Larya's dripping slit.

Larya bit her lip. Her eyes were filled with need. But she didn't say anything.

"That's what I thought," Lim hummed, as her fingers began to stroke in slow, lazy pendulum patterns.

Larya gasped and wriggled, her eyes widening--and pupils dilating. "Eek! L-Lim, I--oh, p-please--"

"Please what, princess?" Lim's lashes fluttered.

Larya stared helplessly. Her voice came out very, very small. "Please, Miss, p-play with me more."

"Aww." Lim beamed. She knew this wasn't remotely fair, but... well, if it was a trap anyways, probably best not to free Larya until the mortal was well and truly under Lim's thumb. "Such a little slut~"

Larya whimpered and drooled as the fingers slid inside her pussy. She giggled, head flicking back and forth. "Yes! Y-Yes, I'm--I'm--"

"My horny little bimbo slut?" the catgirl cooed, beginning to pump her fingers in and out, her thumb rubbing delicately over Larya's twitching little clit.

Faintly, she registered something wet touching her ankle. She blinked.

Then she giggled as Larya's head started to bob, and forgot what she'd been worrying about.

"Yes," Larya mewled, thrashing as Lim's fingers worked their wicked magic upon her helpless body, "yes, I'm--yes, I'm a bimbo! I'm a slut! I'm your slut! Just please, b-before she comes back!"

Lim giggled. She couldn't perfectly remember who 'she' was at the moment, but then again, she also couldn't perfectly remember when her other hand had found its way under her thong. "Aww, you're begging so cutely!" She took her hand off of Larya and began untying one of Larya's wrists. "Sounds like you've learned your lesson~"

She was horny beyond belief right now. Fey didn't get true satisfaction from orgasms--they just got sluttier and sluttier. She felt so ditzy and dizzy, so horny. She giggled, stroking herself faster with her free hand as she watched her lover squirm.

Larya was so sexy like this, all slutty and bimbofied. As soon as they were clear of this, Lim decided, she was gonna put the cute little whore to work helping her--

As she tugged on the sash binding Larya's wrist, it came undone instantly. It was almost as if it had been barely tied on. Lim stared at it, startled.

Her eyes flitted back to Larya as she heard the mortal woman giggling up at her. Larya's pretty green eyes sparkled. "Good kitty!"

Lim blinked. "Wh--"

And Larya swept up, tackling the catgirl, her other hand coming free easily to help her seize Lim in a passionate kiss.

Lim squealed in surprise, but didn't find herself struggling much. Larya tasted... sweet Very sweet. She melted into the kiss, almost swooned as she felt Larya's hand join hers between her legs, felt Larya helping her keep right on stroking.

Larya's tongue toyed with Lim's own. It was a wet, sloppy, intoxicating kiss, and Lim felt herself, already leaning over the bed, getting close to collapsing right into Larya's arms.

Larya pulled away with a happy sigh, leaving Lim dizzied, a thin trail of saliva briefly connecting their lips together. Lim stared stupidly at her, her lips still half-parted in dazed pleasure.

Her fingers were still stroking, though.

"Gosh," Larya cooed, "look at aaaall those hearts in your eyes! You must've had soooo many candies, silly kitty!" She giggled. "Or, like, did I do that to you just now with the kiss?"

"I... buh..." Lim blinked, and giggled. She kept forgetting things, and she was so, so horny, and Larya helping her stroke her needy clitty felt so, sooo good...

Again, she dimly noticed something long and slick and sinuous slipping up her calf, slithering ever-so-delicately, like a slippery serpent. It felt so nice, and she was so, so sensitive... but she couldn't concentrate on it long enough to wonder. She just kept giggling and forgetting it all!

12