On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. Gosh, she was being so silly.

That was probably a cause for concern.

Larya pushed her back confidently, wrapped her arms around Lim and began helping her from behind. "That's it," she purred. "Just keep stroking, slutty little kitty. You know, I like to edge, but you~" she nipped Lim's ear lightly, making the catgirl yelp, then descended to plant kisses over Lim's neck, "you, little bimbo kitty, I think just wanna, like, cum, huh?"

"A-Ahh~" Lim squeaked and mewed. But her fingers kept slipping over her clit, and she came, thrashing and crying in Larya's suddenly very strong grip. It was very rare that Lim had to remember that Larya was a lot stronger than she was.

It made her wet.

"Good girl!" Larya cooed in delight, holding Lim fast as she began to grope Lim's breasts greedily. "Teehee! Aww, what a good slut!"

"Nn-nuh--Larya--" Lim squirmed as she became conscious again of the tentacle, which was slipping under her leg, under where she sat cradled in Larya's arms--

"Hush, now, kitty." Larya smirked and guided Lim's head back to kiss her on the lips. Lim moaned but did not resist, and again Larya's tongue thrust into Lim's mouth, again Lim melted into the kiss, submitted, tasted the sweetness. Again Lim was left dizzied and enthralled by the time Larya pulled away with a girlish giggle. "Good kitty! Aww, such a good little pet pussy."

"Aa-aah!" Lim's voice rose to a high-pitched cry as she came again, as ecstasy welled and flooded inside her.

"That's right," Larya encouraged sweetly, helpfully guiding Lim's hand to keep right on stroking, keep right on pumping through the mind-melting orgasm, even as Lim limply mewled and squealed for mercy, "heehee! There's a good kitty! I'm gonna help my little pet pussy cum-cum-cum all those silly thoughts away now!"

"meewwwll..."

"Gotta take care of my pet pussy, don't I?" Larya cooed, her lips smacking along Lim's neck. She moaned happily as Lim unwillingly began to purr. "Gotta make sure she cums-cums-cums herself dumb like a gooood slutty kitten~"

Lim was practically humping hers and Larya's hands at this point, grunting, moaning. She knew she needed to stop. She knew she'd made a mistake. But Lim was a switch who hadn't been properly dommed since the mainland, and... fuck...

Even when she felt the lewd tentacle--which felt, strangely, almost like a tongue--begin to lick between her ass cheeks, begin to lap delicately at her still-sensitive asshole, began to tongue her eagerly and expertly, Lim couldn't quite manage to feel deeply concerned. She just mewled and purred and squirmed uselessly, utterly humiliated but so, so, so fucking horny...

It was on her fourth orgasm that Lim finally managed to tear herself away from Larya's sweet kisses and wrest her hand from between her legs, panting for breath. She struggled from Larya's arms, hearing the bimbo giggling, and wiped a bit of drool from her lips. Her mind was a misty ocean of syrup and pink fog.

"Awww... now, why did you stop, little kitten?"

Lim froze.

And her eyes met the swirling golden eyes of the curvaceous, sinfully beautiful succulus.

The elder tongue fiend smiled down at the horny, half-senseless catgirl. "Fingers back in like a good girl," she cooed, her voices echoing in eight different sugary-sweet layers of temptation.

Lim stared and quivered in hopeless lust. Her fingers stroked and played along her needy clit, and her breath caught as a fifth orgasm began to trickle nearer.

The tongue-tail snaked up from beneath her to wrap around her neck and drape over her shoulders. She whimpered, feeling her skin tingling wherever the enchanted venom dripped.

And the tongue fiend beamed. "Good kitty," she cooed.

Lim whimpered. She was about to cum again from those words alone.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12