On the Tip of Her Tongue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Lingua prompted, giggling as Lim thrashed and moaned. "Count for me, pet! You were so, soooo close, sweet thing!"

But all Lim could manage was a string of molten drooling bimbo babble as the tongues licked all over her clit and thrust in and out of her dripping pussy, pounded her tight asshole, so merciless and so, so very slippery and hot and wet and able to slide so deep so easily.

"What was that, my little sex kitten?" Lingua teased, as Lim felt Larya's own thrashings slow--not out of reduced stimulus, but because the tongues were now wrapped around Larya too tight for her to do much more than tremble and scream with bliss as she was fucked from both ends. And then even her cries of pleasure turned into muffled moans as a tentacle filled that moaning mouth of hers, filled those hot cocksucking slutty bimbo lips... "Aww, I thought you were so clever! Just tell me~"

Lim mewled and gibbered senselessly, her breasts bouncing wildly with the intensity of her struggling even as she felt the tongue tentacles wrapping around her as well, sliding around her neck and waist, groping her ass and her tits with perverted indulgence.

She felt so hot and sexy. So utterly used. She gazed up worshipfully at Lingua and struggle to form some sounds, but all she managed was, "mmuhbbllmewwwwww".

The tongues licked her ass, lapped at her breasts, fucked her from both ends without mercy, without regard for anything except, it seemed, overwhelming her in pure horny indulgence. She was drowning. And Lingua smiled down at her, so beautiful, and to Lim she looked not like a shark... but like a life preserver.

"Aww," Lingua cooed. "Well, gosh, kitten, if you can't act like the smart girl you said you are, what is a cutie like you good for?"

Lim so badly wanted to have a response that wasn't humiliating for her. But not as badly as she wanted to be humiliated. To be used. To be fucked and fucked and licked and fucked. She wiggled in the tentacles' grasp as her clit and nipples were licked over and over, and somehow managed words.

"i was wrong!" she babbled, giggling senselessly as the tongues slathered over her sides and tummy. She was almost glowing with the tongue fiend's venom, and it felt so tingly and sexy and wonderful. "i was wrong wrong wrong!"

"Wrong?" Lingua blinked innocently. "About what?" Her luscious lips visibly savored each word.

"i'm--i'm a stupid bimbo!" Lim mewled. "i'm a dumb dumb little kitten! just your little kitten! your pussypt!"

"My little kitty toy?" Lingua suggested silkily.

"yesyesYESSSS!" Lim came at the words, and drowned in the orgasm, but she could feel something ewse coming, something wonderful, and she threw herself utterly into the feeling, "im just your dumb little kittytoy, Mistress! Mistress's little good little slutty cocksucking bimbo kiten! your clittycat! your pussypet! oh my gosh i'm so dumb and silly and horny please Mistress--"

"Please what, dear?" Lingua asked with a smile, her tone almost motherly.

"Please," Lim whimpered, barely managing coherent syllables, "please make pussypet... please let pussypet suck... wanna suck..." She was drooling. Drooling like a hopeless little bimbo cocksucking kittyslut. "wanna be a gooooood kittytoy..."

For a long moment, she hung there, desperate, panting, drooling, mewling, purring loud enough to make Larya moan from the vibrations along, and stared up at Lingua in adoring need.

"Well," Lingua said sweetly, "how can I refuse an adorable thing like you when she asks so very nicely?"

And the next thing Lim knew, she was staring at Lingua's beautiful honey-dripping cock, and all the horny fantasies in her mind exploded into overdrive, overwhelming her with need.

She tried to lean in to suck, but was held back.

"Wait, kitten," Lingua said slyly. "Tell me again what you want."

Lim trembled. She was cumming again, so dumb and horny ad brainless, as she blubbered out, "please Mistress, may your dumb pussypet suck your beautiful cock?"

"Do you like it?" Lingua asked mock-innocently.

Larya squealed and moaned next to Lim, grinding against Lim, yet another source of stimulation. Lim licked her lips. Yes, Mistress!"

"Tell me how much~"

"Ohhh, Mistress, it's soooo pretty!" Lim gushed unthinkingly. "it's so perfect and so big and Mistress i just wanna suck-suck-suck like a good kittytoy bimbo slut!" She waved her butt in the air, her tail flicking happily, as the tongues licked and pumped and fucked her endlessly. She stared hypnotized at the beautiful cock, panting, drooling. "i wanna let it own me," she whimpered meekly, lashes fluttering, entranced. "wanna let it take me..."

"My, my. What a little closet slut you really are!" Lingua tutted idly, brushing Lim's hair back from her eyes. "I didn't draw all this out. Have we been craving cock lately, my little bimbo?"

Lim whined and brought her ears flat to her head submissively, even as she rocked and bucked against the tentacles. She just couldnt stop glancing at Larya, sucking Mistress's tail-tongue-tentacle, getting totally fucked, totally wrapped up, so dumb and brainkless...

... and glancing at the cock and drooling like it held the only water in an endless desert. Like a mead addict who'd found a honey fountain.

"Very well, kitten," Lingua said smugly. "Since you're soooo eager to be my little cocksucking toy... just like they all are..."

Lim whined and keened like a little kitten, even raising her hands like paws in the hopes of making herself as cute and submissive as possible. Humiliation roared inside her like an inferno, but all it seemed to do was melt her will faster, and she was already melted all the way, so it just made her wetter...

She came again, utterly drowning in pleasure. And without warning as her lips parted to make a plea, the tongues pulled her close, and the cock slid right past her plump, sensitive, cocksucking bimbo kitten lips.

Kittyslut moaned in pure ecstasy, her moans almost screams of delight. She drooled and dribbled around the cock as she sucked eagerly, expertly, like she was born to do this. Like she'd been fantasizing about this for weeks.

She heard Mistress sighing happily, and Kittyslut purred in radiant joy and sucked faster, giving special attention to the tip before letting herself be slid all the way to the base. She didn't even struggle to take it all. This was what she was made for. Her delicate catlike tongue licked and lapped up every drop of honey as she sucked and bobbed, her whole body so totally filled, every hole, every thought melted.

She heard Lingua cooing degrading praise, but could only respond by twitching her tail and moaning and mewling and purring louder.

And when she came, truly came, it was not a tidal wave, nor a tsunami. It was a flood that did not recede. The pleasure drowned her as she lost all senses, all thoughts, as she felt the sin-sweet honey flowing down her throat and melting the last of her cares away for good. Forever, she hoped.

But truly, there was no forever. Kittyslut gazed up in radiant love at her Mistress. She sucked eagerly, wiggling happily, the orgasm settling into an afterglow but even now starting to build once more. Fey were tireless. There was no forever, no before.

There was only Mistress, and cock, and tongue. There was only being filled.

There was only being a good little bimbo slutt.

She purred and beamed, her whole world flooded with these sweet, endless spirals, as she found herself being pulled off the cock and slid into Larya's arms, as the tentacles left her pussy and began focusing solely on her asshole. Briefly, she missed her mouth and pussy being filled--but then the tongues were wrapping around her and Larya in a sight, cozy, slippery prison, and she was face-to-face with Larya's cute little clit and needy pussy,and her mouth watered. Larya's tongue descended on her own pussy, and it was almost as good as Mistress's own.

The orgasm was a flood because it just kept rising. The pleasure did not stop or recede. Lim was drowning in ecstasy, and she never wanted anything anymore but to be Lingua's good little toy. A good little bimbo with her beautiful Larya, locked in eternal embrace until Mistress had need of her mouth again.

As Kittyslut began to cum again from Larya's licking, and she heard Larya whimpering and gasping in rapture as well, Lim heard Mistress giggling softly.

"Goodness," Mistress cooed, her voices echoing like a sweet lullaby as Kittyslut sank fully into the slutty trance, aren't you two sweet~"

Kittyslut glowed with pride and purred loudly. She was sweet. Just a sweet little slutty kitty bimbo candy treat, full of honey and not a single thought other than obedience. Mistress was soooo right.

Mistress would know, after all.

She'd made her that way~

~ ~ ~ ~

Lingua giggled as she watched the two writhing within the tight tongue prison, indistinct from one another. Not even Lim's cute little tail emerged to distinguish one from the other. Lingua could tell, of course. They both tasted delectable.

Such fun. She licked her lips. And these two would certainly give such lovely reviews of the resort when they left, and tell all their friends to stop by.

If, Lingua thought with a smirk, sitting on the bed and beginning to edge, already looking forward to giving Lim another taste, she could ever bring herself to let them go at all.

~ ~ ~ ~

Alrek chewed his lower lip, lowering the oar, eyeing the two man he'd just bonked over the head with it.

He looked back at the tower, where Larya and Lim had gone, and let out a low, frustrated sigh.

This was why he didn't trust masseuses.

THE END

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lorelei's Note: Thank you so much for reading! This was really fun to write, and I hope you enjoyed it! As always, feedback and comments are super welcome.

Also, trans rights.

12