All Comments on 'On The Train'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments
pe2quodpe2quod13 days ago

Wow, "ILikeithot", ['though someone referenced "Richard "]

I really enjoyed this story,.its fundamental plot concept, its pacing, its attention to details, its DIALOGUE that I found absolutely believable throughout, its use of font changes to reveal "text-messagesa" , and the ABSENCE.of details as well.

For example, who needs to know the type of urban office space work the each commute to weekly??? Not necessary, not required for this story.

Knowing what to leave OUT can be as valuable as Knowing what to include.

For me, the bedding of the upstairs family's daughter could easily be left out, and the age gap between the two characters could be narrowed as a type of improvement.

Just "bookmarked"& "followed".....easy to see why nearly 8,000 are " following " !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

An unusual background theme, mixed with the usual foreground sex action. A very good engaging start, though the seduction and copulation etc, was perhaps just too strong and sudden - it needed a little more emotional and physical development and time. Too much 'dirty' language that somewhat spoiled the characters' previously very appealing personalities. Perhaps the age gap needs some reduction to increase credibility of future possibilities...?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing story. In fact I had an adventure such as this. Several years ago I used to be a regular train commuter from my home to office and back. I met a very pretty girl (young, not a Milf or a cougar). We fell in love and had the most fabulous sex till I was transferred by my company to a different city. But your story about Alex and Samantha was fantastic. Is it too late for a sequel? There's still several sexual positions that can be tried out after Samantha'sdivorce with her husband, such anal, sex in Alex's car, standing up quickie in a public place or alley, and so forth. Samantha could even be impregnated by Alex. Think about a sequel please.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
It's a very nice story 5 stars

BUT! It would have been much better if she was close to first guess 35. 47 is much too old in my opinion. I prefer a lady of child bearing age...

Arinderk75Arinderk75over 1 year ago

Being a past commuter, the story and characters read true. Very enjoyable! As a Past commuter, there are plenty of options and situations for the characters. Getting even with the hubby is always one option that everyone looks forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more about Samantha and Alex. I realize that it has been over 7 years since you wrote this story so it maybe too late. I’m sure that a lot of your fans would enjoy to read more about Samantha and Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE!

Bring in one or both of the two daughters ...

As they realize following their mothers footsteps into unfulfilling & abusive relationships need healing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Fabulous sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more, more... excellent.. look forward to next chapters..

Burcham8Burcham8over 1 year ago

I’m gonna like this for sure…!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i think that was a great story and build up. look forward to the next chapter of their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very romantic and believable. Thank you. Richard

johnkalagianjohnkalagianover 2 years ago

Very good; fun, well-written, nice narrative. Hoping there's a sequel - or sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

20 stars Well writen

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was good until the sex. You went from slow beautiful burn to “stick your giant man meat in my oceanic wet love hole.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

What a story! Great!

RockahulaRockahulaover 2 years ago

Great story; good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice build up and oh, so hot. Very realistic story. Really well developed and creative writing...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why could I not be as lucky as that guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OVER THE MOON! A 10+

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(7/15/2921)

I've just added this chapter to my favorites list. I have no constructive criticism to comment about. I loved this chapter as is. Thank you for the great read. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it,esp when He shot His load on Her tits

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

A greatly entertaining, erotic fantasy. Yes, I’d love you to continue it. But, I see you’ve already done so....GREAT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

beautiful

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

Another author recommended this and I shall thank him privately. Thoroughly enjoyable, fast moving. I love both characters. Oh yes, I'm reading the next part right after I send this comment.

THANKS

Winterghost44Winterghost44about 3 years ago

The captivating and detailed scenes made it a lot fun and wild. Love the characters and their age preferences.. something that I love.

Thanks.

starovastarovaover 3 years ago

This is the answer to nearly every fantasy I can think of.

You have a great turn of phrase and perfect pacing ending in a very sexy and meaningful conclusion leaving the story open to any number of follow up possibilities. ***** Well done!

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

You've really got a way with words...describing her 'ripe cantaloupes' and 'wide crinkled' areolae and turgid nips during their first shag, on train, his 'wet noodle' being dislodged, followed by a big puddle of spunk hitting the floor, kindly Samantha offering to clean it up, not that she'll be able to do anything about the incredible funk filling the 'larger than airplane, but still small' lavatory...he is SO lucky...smoking hot horny older woman, with a sense of style and wardrobe that sets off her ripe bod....

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Just read this third time-STILL love it, still smoking hot...

love the plot, dialogue, characters you've created...

and really looking forward to follow-up chapters, again...

going in my all-time faves folder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Please.....a lot more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You deserve the best!

You - and any such man - that so freely and eagerly lends out his wife for casual fucking deserves the best!

Perhaps even a touch of affection from time to time, to remind his wife how much her husband loves her.

My treat, this time!

Mistress Nikita

obeynikita.com

vknorrisvknorrisover 6 years ago
Yes! More and more

Great story, slow start but a great finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Definitely want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was....

H.....O.....T!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Looking for follow on stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CONTINUE ""PLEASE!!""

Thank you for creating Alex and Samantha as"real people!""

Keep them alive.

Don't leave us hanging with an "in progress" which never progresses.

brazilianslavebrazilianslavealmost 7 years ago
Loved it !!

Loved the story line....not rushed... detailed.... leading up to them in the bathroom.... absolutely fantastic !

The best story I´ve read here !!!

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Supreme sex story

I loved it.

grumpa1945grumpa1945about 7 years ago
Sensuous

My kind of story, we need to see the downfall of hubby. & how they move in to her much nicer home with hubby out of it.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthouseabout 7 years ago
Amazing! Perfect!

After"Just Being Neighbourly" this is your second story that I'm reading.

In both cases I just couldn't stop reading...

You know how to mix lust, tenderness and respect in perfect proportions. The best cocktail of feelings!

I also love older women and had some beautiful experiences along my 65 year of life, all of them with lust, tenderness and respect as well.

Five stars and favorite author.

Congratulations and thank you.

Sorry for my English...

WARLOCK5WARLOCK5about 7 years ago
AWESOME story

oh yes please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Samantha and Alex.

More, more, more!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
YES!!

I definitely want to hear how Sam gets away from the asshole. She deserves some lovin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing, incredibly sexy

I can't wait to continue I just wanted to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever read, I loved all of it and I just wanted to thank the author for the piece.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
nicely done

curiosity leads to tension leads to anticipation leads to emotional foreplay leads to a first yielding to temptation leads to . . . .

now off to ch. 02 to see where it leads next

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Just read 2nd time and just as good/HOT as first...

already voted 5, can't do it again, but going to fave story, faved author for some of your other superb stories...love the characters...

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
Great story

I loved it and will read it again. I too would like you to continue with this raunchy tale.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyable reading.

Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This terrific

I am now reading this for the second time today, having earlier gone through all three chapters awarding 5 stars for each one. It's the first of your stories that I've tried; when I've read the whole set twice I will be reading the rest of your catalogue, hoping for more like this. Marvellous work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic story

One of the best I read today. I liked the waiting on the train. I could imagine it being me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved the story and the sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This was really really good!! Great story telling, great characters, great plot! Yes I do want more from these two!

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
Schawing!

Very very hot!

and very likable characters!

There's feelings involved, not just hot wild monkey sex-glad you added not just one but two more chapters-looking forward to them.

And also to all your other stories-bookmarked you when I saw all the H's!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it! Very hot!! Five stars! Can't wait to read the other chapters.

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Credibility?

Writing is very well done, but meeting a woman on the train who looks like a porn star is not believable. (Thong, shaved pussy etc.) Your stories could be more arousing if the people seemed real. Not just a guy with a huge dick, and a slut on the train.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Excellent

Five Star effort. I'm 70 and having an affair with an older woman! Can't beat experience! Thanks.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 8 years ago
Yes, definitely need more

The story built nicely, and as another commenter noted, there is a nice mix of romance and sex. The best stories are the love stories, where a real relationship develops, mixed with hot sex. Lots of possibilities here, let your imagination loose.

86yohom86yohomover 8 years ago
Great story

Very well done, love the mix of sex and romance, please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story

This was an excellent read with the right amount of sexual adventure. I love ever minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Thank you.

A good tale of proper length with good sex.

More please

HP

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 8 years ago
Sam

would love for more with Sam. every young mans dream. the older ladies are a lot more fun. can speak from expeirence on this. keep writing about her.

HeaditorHeaditorover 8 years ago
Just hot

Nice balance of hot sex and romance. Looking forward to seeing the relationship develop and letting her enjoyment grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent

brilliant. more please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

Loved the story keep going. I hope it is a very long story you need to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Please add more to this!

biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Please add more

Sam and Alex are just starting out and she needs to carry out her plan to divorce that asshat. He needs to be put thru the wringer and have Sam and Alex begin a life together where they have mutual and fullfilling love.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue? Yes, please!

Don't even think of stopping now! I'm looking forward to how the story progresses. Don't let me down, man :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautifully written!

Please continue this story! It is very entertaining and sucks you in from the beginning. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wow!

Fantastic storyline and probably the best dialogue on this website! Your story telling was superb and I desperately want to know how the next 10 days play out, where the divorce takes her, and especially if they share a life. You should absolutely hang this one on the fridge with a gold star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice.

After a long time I had an erection by just reading this. So continue the story. I hope Samantha and Alex have a baby and Alex drinks the milk from her boobs and she orgasms at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Adding Chapters

Well done.

Carry on.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 8 years ago
Hot story!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to read more about their story! Great dialogue, imagery, and action scenes. Very good.

Thanks for the upload!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a Wonderfully Sauntering Pace

Exquisite development, but of course, that is your hall mark. We'd all enjoy learning more about these two! Go to work on it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story !!

Keep this series going, it not only is well written but, it is sexy as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please continue this story and the babysitter one. These are well written.

ronboy69ronboy69almost 9 years ago
More

More take husband to the cleaners

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

WELL DONE. BRILLIANT STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

That story was fantastic and very well written. Bloody fantastic. I must read more of your stories. THANK YOU.

rombo034rombo034almost 9 years ago

Well done. The build-up is really good, it shows tensions and hopes. Surely two characters I would like to read more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sharp & Sweet

A nice little, well-told tale.

HP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another home run!

You have a jack for writing this stories and as with all the others you've written you've left me wanting more and being excited to see where the story takes these two on their journey! Thank you for all of the time you put into your stories! I have loved every one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story nice build up and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Great story! I definitely want to see this story continue. This has the potential to be a great series. The build up and the climax (pun intended) of the story was perfectly paced. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Like GOOD!!!

Nicely done. The build up was good. The motivation was reasonable. Keep it like that and keep it coming.

aslan72aslan72almost 9 years ago
Great storyline

I really like where you took,this storyline. I can't wait to read ch2.

litereader54litereader54almost 9 years ago
PLEASE continue this series.

Best thing I've read on LitE in a long, long time.

alan65ukalan65ukalmost 9 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapters,

olsaltyolsaltyalmost 9 years ago
Superb slow build-up!

You've gotten her orgasmicly cheating--What next? More daring sex in public? Some slowly developing domination and her submission? Don't stop yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turn this into a series? Make it so!

YES. CONTINUE!!!

You mentioned she has daughters. Pervy Question mark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

may-december affair is an enjoyable read. i hope to read the sequel to this story

soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Continue pos this is such a romantic story with the perfect

Amount of secret sex

csb1971csb1971almost 9 years ago
Wonderful Story!!

This was a great read. I know the pleasures of having an older female lover (I'm 43, and she's 59), and you nailed this story. Great job, and I hope you continue their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please, and ignore anonymous mouse turds who lack any balls...

Tell you what, Mr. Anonymous, grow a pair and at least link your long winded replies to a non- identifying account. Otherwise shut up and let the rest of us enjoy an obviously talent ended writer in peace. Is that really too much to ask?

That said, I enjoyed the story and hope the author continues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Excellent read.....please continue writing their story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story

Has a lot of potential. These two definitely need to have their story told

cudakid273cudakid273almost 9 years ago
continue

keep going the story is good

SymmonsSymmonsalmost 9 years ago
Very Sensual - More Please!

A very hot beginning to what may become a small series (another chapter or two) of an exciting story. Samantha is very taken with Alex and it would be great to see how their relationship continues. So many questions needing answers with so many possibilities to explore. More is very much appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good - if it ends here ...

As others have said, this catching story has lot of potential for continuation - but it will hardly match the excellent build-up you've already given us. Could be an interesting divorce story and some well written love making until she finds a nice and 'healthy' man equaling her own maturity , but why not quit on top?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous