On the Train

Story Info
Fantasizing on the subway.
1.1k words
3.8
19.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone depicted is 18+.

Standing on the subway, trying not to bump into anyone. You come up behind me, seeing my young fertile body; then grabbing my hips and pulling me against your crotch, feeling you get hard against my ass. Your grip almost hurts, sliding your hands up to grope my huge sensitive tits. Sliding my skirt up even as I try to stop you, all of this while everyone is surrounding us. My thighs pressed together so tight hoping you don't feel how wet I'm getting. With my small frame in front of you, you can feel me shaking in both fear and anticipation. You rub my cunt through the stockings and panties, feeling how wet it is you tell me that I'm practically asking to be molested, which I am. I can feel the wet spot seep through my white undies and onto my thighs. I try moving away but you're holding me so tight against you.

You instruct me to grind my ass against you, and while you're playing with my tits I start moving. You yank me by my skirt closer to you. The movements of the train added to my own movements.

This is wrong. You're a stranger, everyone could be looking. I try to move away and you move in front of me, now cornering me, my back against a window. You tower over me. The entire train is blissfully ignorant of what you plan to do. Too afraid to move and with nowhere to go, I stand looking up at you. Innocent in my pristine school uniform that you want to rip off of me, leaving me in torn clothing. You look at my innocent little face that aches to be slapped and covered in your cum.

I'm almost about to cry as I realize that I'm stuck. Tears well in my eyes as I try not to look at you. Your hand around my jaw forces eye contact before you spit on my face and rub it in. The hand that smeared the salvia on my face forced a few fingers into my mouth, you fuck them in and out a little. In another attempt to escape, I bite down hard on your fingers, your knee slamming up into my cunt causing me to stop. I got the memo to behave. Your back is covering the entirety of my figure, meaning no one saw you slap my pathetic saliva-covered face.

You tell me to unbutton my top after flashing a knife at me. I do as I'm told, it's a lot more embarrassing when I have to do it. Impatiently you scooped my tits out of the cups of that bra. You tell me to play with them as you stroke yourself. My face flushed red as I pinch my nipples. Unsatisfied with just the pinching, your hand made its way around my neck, choking me, and told me to start stroking you as you pulled and pinched my nipples hard. When I wasn't stroking fast enough you choked and slapped me harder, leaving bruises on my neck and tits.

You turn me around and push me against the cold glass, my nipples hardening even more. This didn't seem odd, we have been pushed up against the window anyways. I instinctively stuck my ass out. You lift my skirt up and rip a hole in my stockings and move my underwear to the side. You lean down and asked me if I've ever taken anything in my ass, I shook my head no and looked fearfully up at you. The tip of your cock rubbing against the wet entrance of my cunt. You coated the tip and slid one finger in and transferred it to my ass. You pried one finger in my ass, the pain is something that I've never felt before, tears running down my eyes, you slide your cock into my wet pussy, balls deep.

I was relieved that you started to fuck my pussy. My legs started to shake, you haven't even fully thrusted in and I was shaking. You pushed so deep in, you'd chest on my back, and your hands on my hips lifting them. You pull your cock out, coated in my juices. You took your lubricated cock and pushed it into my virgin ass. My jaw dropped, my hand covered my mouth, and I wanted to scream, cry, shout for help. I was in so much pain, it didn't matter how wet I was, I have never taken anything in my ass, let alone your humongous cock. It felt like your length would never end, eventually, I felt your balls slap against my cunt. My hole was squeezing and pulsing around your girth. You tell me to put my finger in my cunt and fuck my pussy as you fuck my ass, I remembered the knife and compiled.

You started to rock your hips back and forth, my fingers felt your movement, and you moved my other hand to rub my clit. My bare tits pressed hard against glass and sandwiched by you on my back. You move your hand to my mouth so all of my holes were stuffed, we eventually found a rhythm and all my holes were being fucked at the same rate. I could feel a knot in my stomach start to form. And you began to fuck my ass faster, the pain was still intensely there but I think I was starting to get used to it.

You started to pull out and ram it back in, my pussy leaking with every thrust, with your free hand, you grabbed a fistful of my hair, craning my neck back as you fucked me harder. I knew you weren't wearing protection but it eased me that you were fucking my ass. I could feel you were about to cum. Your thrusts got harder and faster. You yanked your cock out and stuff it in my tight unused pussy, you told me that that's where cum goes in a fertile young girl's cunt, and you told me that you're going to make me a mommy. As I was about to scream I remembered that I was the one who got you hard, I was the one grinding my ass you, I got myself in this situation, there was no use in screaming but still, it happened, I could feel the knot I'm my tummy come undone, my legs shook even more, and you continued to rut in my over-sensitive cunt, you continued to rub my clit as you began to cum, I could feel your warm seed flood my womb. It was leaking out of my tight hole. My ass and tits were in pain, my cunt was flooded, my stockings ripped and my tits out.

And just like that you pulled out of me, zipped up your pants and walked off