Breeding Weekend

Story Info
Lake trip turns into breeding party. FMMM
2.3k words
4.35
91.3k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZoeXoe
ZoeXoe
32 Followers

I've always been one of those girls who'd rather have guy friends. Girls are too much drama, and it was easier to just be one of the guys....or so I thought.

We had decided to go out to the lake for the long holiday weekend, and being the only girl on the trip the guys insisted I have the bedroom. I didn't want the preferential treatment so I suggested we all share the room. The bed wasn't big enough for all four of us, but I knew Jesses pregnant girlfriend would get pissed if she found out so I suggested an air mattress on the floor. Brian and Casey agreed to share the bed as long as I was in the middle.

After we unpacked and settled in I was beyond ready to go jump in the water. So we suited up and headed for the shore. The cabin we were staying at had private lake access, its own dock with water rafts, and a boat we rented with the cabin. The guys couldn't wait to go drive the boat, but I decided I wanted to tan before the sun started to go down. After they left I took my top off and laid down on the sun chair on my stomach. I must have been exhausted because the next thing I knew I was being woken up by Jesse throwing his shirt over my exposed tits and looking really nervous. Casey and Brian were still getting off the boat and had stopped to stare. I realized then I must have flipped over in my sleep for the world to see. I turned red but we were all able to laugh it off...even if I did catch a glimpse of some strained swim trunks.

When we got back up to the house I claimed first shower while the guys got started on the BBQ. As I was washing my hair I heard the bathroom door open and I peeked out to see Brian standing there naked. I asked "What the fuck are you doing bro" to which he responded by covering my mouth and opening the shower curtain so he could see every inch of me. I started to yell and he gripped my mouth tighter, just smiling.

I had a decision to make. I could make a scene, call the other guys in, and stop this right here, but I'd loose my friends. So I stood there instead, nipples pebbling at the cold while I watched Brian step into the shower with me. He stepped in behind me, hand still around my mouth, and started to rub his hard cock against my ass. Brian wasn't an unattractive guy, but I'd never thought about fucking him before. However as I felt him reach his free hand between my legs and start toying with my clit I moaned into his hand and started grinding back against him.

This would have to be quick if we didn't want Casey and Jesse to realize he was gone. So I reached behind me and lined him up with my already wet entrance. He teased me as it pushed the tip in and then withdrew. Doing this over and over until I finally growled and sunk myself onto him. Groaning as he stretched my tight pussy. That was all it took. His hand came up from my pussy to grip my throat, putting just enough pressure there to make me see stars. I couldn't make a sound, which was probably a good thing, because he had me moaning and whimpering for him. I could feel him getting close so I tapped the hand on my mouth signaling to him I needed to say something. I wasn't on birth control, and the last thing I needed was for him to cum inside me. He didn't let go though. I started wiggling and trying to get out of his grip and he just kept pounding away. I started screaming into his hand which just made him pound harder. He finally let go of my mouth just in time for me to scream "Don't cum inside me" as he grabbed my hips and erupted deep inside my pussy. I could feel hot spurt after spurt coating my pussy.

"FUCK!" I yelled out and turned around to feel him slip out and watched him grin as he washed himself off and stepped out the shower.

"Don't use all the hot water, the rest of us need to shower," he yelled back.

"Sounds like you should have taken a cold one," Jesse hollered from the other side of the door.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. They all knew. How was I going to get through this weekend now that I'd fucked one of my friends. So I finished my shower, tried my ignore the cum that dropped down my leg as I washed myself clean.

Dinner was awkward, but going to bed was even more awkward. I should have packed more than a white t-shirt and shorts to sleep in. I like to be comfortable but I didn't expect to feel exposed. I had Brian on one side of me and Casey on the other. While Jesse had the whole air mattress to himself. I decided to face Casey because I couldn't stand to look at Brian. As I drifted off to sleep I hoped everything would work itself out in the morning.

I woke up to the feeling of wetness soaking my shorts, I slowly opened my eyes to see Casey staring at me as he stroked his cock with one hand, the other hand buried between my legs. His eyes shot up as he saw me open mine. The hand he was stroking himself with closed over my mouth as the one covered in my juices he brought to his lips in a "shhh" motion. He must have smelled me on his fingers because the next thing I knew he was licking that finger.

I don't know what got into these guys, but the thought of playing with Casey while Brian was sound asleep behind me was making my already wet pussy drip.

Casey leaned over and whispered in my ear "I want you to ride my face, think you can do that quietly?" I nodded, smiling behind his hand. He released my face and I shimmied out of my shorts. I gently climbed on top of him. Kneeling with my legs on either side of his face I felt a tongue shoot up and start licking me. I grabbed the headboard and started to grind on his face. I get him bring a finger up and then two, sinking them into me as he nipped my clit. I cried out and we both stilled. No one moved around us so we let out a seen breath. The next thing I knew he was flipping me so I straddled his face in reverse.

He gripped my hair and started to push me towards his huge cock. Deciding I needed something in my mouth to keep me quiet I descended upon him. I immediately worked him into the back of my throat letting out a moan that reverberated down his cock. I could feel him licking my pussy faster as I ground my hips on his face. I started playing with his balls as I sucked up and down his cock. Using both hands to twist and squeeze. He started to grind and pull my hair. I knew this man was about to cum down the back of my throat. But then, he completely stopped. I looked up to see Brian had woken up and was staring at us.

"Well aren't you a little slut?" He whispered.

I just started at him, Casey's cock still burning in the back of my throat. I jumped up and off the bed, completely embarrassed. As I started to run I tripped over Jesses bed and started to land on top of him. To my surprise he caught me as I felt his hard cock graze my side. How long had he been awake? From this position on the floor he could see everything happening on the bed.

I felt Casey grab me from behind and pull me into his chest. "Jesse has a girlfriend, so no touching for him, but he can watch as we destroy that pussy," Brian said.

The next thing I knew Casey had me bent over the bed and was lining up his cock with my pussy. I wasn't taking any chances this time and just said "Whatever you do don't cum in me, I'm not on birth control"

Casey just laughed and said "Ohhh, then we are going to breed this right little pussy all night."

I started to fight against him and yell but as I opened my mouth Brian was kneeling on the bed in front of me and shoved himself down my throat. I coughed and gagged as he grabbed my hair and fisted my face all the way down. I was gasping and slapping his legs, I needed air. Just as he did Casey took that moment to plunge deep into my pussy. I cried out as Brian took that moment to gag me again. I could feel tears running down my face as these two took turns making me scream and gag.

I looked over to see Jesse sitting on the bed watching us, dick in hand. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I wanted to be fucked my all three of these guys. I knew Jesse was thinking about proposing to his girlfriend, things were serious. Then why did I want him to blow his load in me and breed me like these two were going to.

The thought had me clenching my pussy around Casey's cock, and so I reached a hand between my legs and started playing with my clit as I locked eyes with Jesse.

I felt Casey pick up the pace and knew he was going to cum, I cried out as I felt my orgasm coming close only to see Jesse get up pull my hand away. I was on the edge and now I was angry, being denied an orgasm. I fought agains all three of them as Casey grabbed my hips and pounded his release into me. "Fucking take my cum slut!" He shouted as he kept pounding into me.

I felt his pace slow as he slipped out. He looked at Jesse and said "You want to take turn? She's tight as fuck."

"No, it's my turn, I want to but in her pussy and make sure we knock her up." Brian said from the bed as he removed his dick from my mouth I took this as my opportunity to run.

I didn't make it far as Jesse grabbed me and threw me onto the air mattress. Pinning me down with his weight. My ass was up in the air, Casey's cum starting to drip between my thighs.

"You'll have to wait Brian, I'm going to fuck this little bitch into submission" Jesse grinned.

"Fuck you" I shot back at them, only for Casey to lay down on the air mattress, grab my head and push my face on to his dick. I refused to put it in my mouth. He was sticky with a mix of both our juices. So he slapped my face until I opened my mouth.

Just as he did and that salty taste hit my tongue I get Jesse slide a finger into my pussy, then two. Then he started to spread my juices around, before I knew it he was placing a finger on my asshole and pushing gently. I screamed and tried to get out of Casey's grip, but it didn't work. I'd never let anyone in my ass and it hurt. The pressure was unbearable, I was crying, trying everything to get that finger out of my ass.

"Brian come finger her tight little asshole while I fuck her would you?"

Brian gladly stepped off the bed and as I felt that finger leave my tight little hole it was replaced by the pressure of two fingers trying to push their way in. I shook my hips to try and get them away, but it only made Jesse growl and sink himself deep into me, as he did both of Brian's fingers popped into my tight little asshole. He was merciless in his actions, making sure he didn't give my ass time to adjust.

I felt the most full I've ever been in my life. My best friends were taking turns on me, they were planning to knock me up and I wouldn't even know who the dad was. The thought had me close to cumming, and Jesse must have sensed it, because he reached around and pinched my clit hard. Sending a shock wave through my entire body. My ass and pussy clamping down, as Jesse growled out "Cum for me baby, I want to feel you cum all over Daddy's cock while he knocks you up."

All it took was one stroke after that, I was cumming harder than I ever had in my life. I felt Jesse pound into me one last time before he released. Spurt after spurt of cum soaked my walls, this man whose girlfriend was already pregnant was here breeding my pussy.

The rest of the night was a blur, at one point I had a cock in every hole. They made sure to fuck me hard, and dirty, just the way I liked it. To no one's surprise I found out I was expecting a few weeks later. Ir didn't stop them though, they still breed me every chance they get, and I love being on my knees for them.

ZoeXoe
ZoeXoe
32 Followers